Familiar in the beastworld (d...

By nezukoafton666

Based on romance in the beast world. Just read More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Update

Chapter 20

47 4 0
By nezukoafton666

time skip

Shuang Yun and the chief of the feather tribe are going to talk. Shuang Yun allowed me to come with him, which I really liked.

We were now in conversation.
It's extremely difficult for us to conceive offspring, but one kid was killed by the snake, the chief said, if this happened to you would you bear it?
your kids stole first and destroyed land, they are so pampered! shunag yun said, instead of picking on us, fix the way you're raising your kids. ( I am so proud) I think to myself as I hear Shuang Yun talk.

we must avenge that kid's death, call out that snake and this is over the chief says
He is Miko's mate so our family and we don't want to upset miko.
yeah we don't want to upset yae miko, our tribe man shouted i smiled at this.
you the chief shout but he gets hurt because of his injury.
(it seems that the rumor of this injury is true. no wonder he suddenly stopped at the rock mountain.) shuang yun thinks.
you're planning to settle in the rock mountain, aren't you? shuang yun asks
( we've expanded too much energy and physical strength for the migration. the top of the rock mountain is the best habitat we've ever found to get a good view and we can't give that up.) the chief thought.
The rock mountain is our territory. If you want to live here as newcomers,you must first obtain our consent. As compensation for the loss of your kid,we can reluctantly allow you to settle at the top of the mountain. If you're going to start a fight, we are no picnic. Shuang Yun says and we all leave.

you did well i say to shuang yun.
thank you he said.

Since then, the feather tribe and the wolf tribe have been neighbors.their relationship shows no sign of improving, with both sides still remembering previous grudges. Shuang Yun however doesn't care. because it's harvest season now, and the latest batch of vegetables and fruits are ripe.

When at the end of the day we have gathered everything, I place it in the space to sport out later and we go home.

We are selling at the fair again and sold some to the rabbit tribe and then he shows up and buys the fruit and vegetables,and says he has two pieces of information to tell us.
The first one is about ma qing.a beast saw ma qing who is under your wanted notice.
that beast had been following ma qing,and finally saw him enter the beast city. bu ke explains.
which beast city did ma qing enter? bai di asks
Ma Qing entered the dark moon city but he said.
What's a dark moon city? i ask
It's one of the three middle-ranked cities. The beast mainland has a total of 10 best cities, including 6 bottom cities and 3 middle-ranked cities.they're governed by different beast royalties. The top city is also known as the main city. sangye explains.
ma qing cant enter the idle- ranked city unless he is a three-star beast sangye says.or obtains special permission from the dark moon royalty or the dark moon temple.

go on watching ma qing. if he appears come to tell us immediately. shuang yun says
I also think so, but ke says.
What's the other thing? i ask
oh, I almost forgot! Yesterday some beasts in odd clothes from the dark moon temple went to the black river tribe to look for a snake named sangye.
I all turn towards sangye who is looking indifferent.
Why do they look for sangye? bai di asks
I don't know if they only asked us to work for them,but usually didn't talk to us. if you see any suspicious snake nearby, you must be careful and keep away from him! bu ke says
I see we all say.
The beast is wanted by the temple and must be very dangerous. I hope I'll never meet him, Nu ke says before walking away with his things.

How did you offend the dark moon temple? Shuang Yun asks sangye.
I stole their holy article and killed the pontiff, Sangye says, looking indifferent.
what, the theft of the holy article from the temple is a major crime shuang yun says
killing the pontiff is severer! bai di says if you're arrested for such crimes, you must be executed immediately!
rest assured this is my problem. I can handle it alone,I'll leave the rock mountain before they come.
excuse me i say as i walk over to him have you forgotten we are mates and we have a soul contract you aren't going anywhere.

time skip we are now home

I am alone with sangye now.
i walk in and kneel sangye you won't leave me right? i ask
he walks over and cups my cheek of course not he says.

I am now laying on his lap with my head as he strokes my hair.

we stay like that till early morning
I then say something and look at him and he looks at me.

master i can feel bad presences not too far away i think those are the snakes that are after you i say.
oh? and what do you want to do makio? he asks
i want to kill them for you i say
then you may do that but be careful he says
i nod and run to where the snakes are, there are four so i quickly move and use plants to restrain them but two get loose i kill the two that are stuck by snapping their heads and i runs with the other two following me i run on the lake as i turn it to ice and when i have crossed it i wait till the other two snakes are on the ice and turn it into water again and making it so they can't swim anymore making them drown. I watched till the end and then returned home. master i killed them all i say.
you did well he says

next morning.

The temple has a very high position in the beast city.if they know we killed four priests, they will come for revenge. bai di says.

all the four priests were killed, so the dark moon temple won't receive any message for a while. During this period, I will ask you to help train the males of our tribe to prepare for war. Shuang Yun says.
I can also heal them. I have the power and the herbs for small injuries, I say.
if a war does break out, miko you take the females and the cubs to hide in the space as it is the safe place and then come to help us fight oke? shuang yun says
i can do that i say
We discussed some more and made sure to include sangye as he likes to be quiet most of the time.
He said he could just go back with them but I gave him a slap with my slipper for that and gave him a good talking to and after that he gave up on that idea.
While the other boys leave to get the stuff for lunch, Sangye grabs my arm and says: I didn't steal the holy article and I didn't kill the pontiff.
I was falsely accused, but no one believed me. they were going to burn me, and i had to escape the temple, yae miko do you believe me? he asks
I believe you. I say and hug him. I will always believe you.
i feel his tears and see that he is crying (oh it must have been so hard for you) i think and say do not worry sangye you are mine and i will kill all how hurt my family.

I have found two types of seeds , beans and sunflowers, though they look a little different. We planted them so they are growing. We went to the fair again and many orcs wanted to buy them.
even with all the plants we have we still need more there is a high demand for it so i will have to expand the field again i think

i will expand the field tomorrow i say to my mates
That is a good plan, Shuang Yun says.
but we can do all the work ourselves so we should hire people to help i say
Hier? sangye questions.
yes it is when we pay people to work for us i say
Hmm, why dont we buy all the vegetable fields from male rock wolves and ask them to help us farm? they can name the wages bai di says.
What do you think of little miko? bai di asks
I think it is a good idea.
well lets do that then shuang yun says as we go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 0 6
Thanks to a violent attack, two strong females come together and ultimately create something bigger than both of them in The Entity's realm.
94.8K 2.7K 16
Monster gals for your Exophilia, loving hearts. (WLW edition)
6.6K 204 13
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦.❞ TW!! ⚠︎ Abuse Death (First time writing a book so hopefull...
4.7K 53 32
TW •Blood ig (I'll add some gore drawings here eventually.) •Violence •Death..duh •Bitches😎👍 Liy once lived in a almost normal life. Everything wa...