Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

✡ Tune ✡

992 36 13
By Mygreysweater

The meeting didn't go well....

You and Charlie went back home feeling down, but you were very upset they treated her that way.

They were angels! Weren't angels and heaven supposed to be kind and all that?

You opened the door for Charlie to the hotel and she entered, "So, how'd it go?" Angel spoke, leaning against the bar by husk, drinking liquor out of a bottle.

The blonde frowned, "they listened..."

Vaggie then came around a corner and sprinted excitedly to us, she grabbed her girlfriend's hands, "Charlie! I convinced Alastor to make us a new commercial and it's about to air!" She smiled.

Charlie's face lit up finally and nodded.

Once we all sat down, she turned on the TV to the channel it aired on.

"So.. you actually care about them?" You looked over to Alastor, who you were standing beside behind the couch.

"Hmm." He hummed and shrugged his shoulders, not exactly sure how to respond probably.

Groans of annoyance made your heads turn as you noticed the news station cut off your commercial.

Alastor laughed quietly at everyone's anger, you lightly smacked the side of him, making him shut up.

"Breaking news! Hells new extermination date has been cut down to 6 months! Do you know what that means tom?"

"No, what does it mean Katie?"

"It means we are all royaly fucked!"

The screen then cut to the extermination date changing from 365 days to 176. Everyone looked at Charlie in worry.

"What the hell did ya do? Convince them to give us less time!?" Angel complained in annoyance.

Charlie looked over at me, I gave her a reassuring nod and smile.

She took a breath before she began to explain everything to them.

After everyone in the hotel calmed down, you went over by the bar to get a drink from husk.

"You feelin' better after you and him made up?" The cat gestured towards Alastor as he wiped a cup, prepping it for your drink.

"Yeah, I do... It's just weird still. I feel like, I hated him for so long and we just understood each other so quick again.." you vented, taking a sip of the drink husk set down in front of you.

"Told you~ he has a thing just for you!" Angel came in out of no where, plopping beside you.

"Make me a drink, suga'~ and some extra spice~" Anthony flirted with husk.

He groaned and turned away annoyed, making angel the drink.

"I know, but, he hasn't really tried talking to me at all ever since we made up. I kinda wish things were back the way it was when we were first in love." You sighed, your head in your hands as you looked over at him.

Alastor probably sending some eyes on him since he looked over, making you quickly look away, a small blush on your face.

Suddenly you felt all nervous and butterfly-y in your stomach just like you had when you first looking at him in the living world.

"Haha, ya too cute y/n. Why you actin' like such a teenager right now?" Angel laughed, slinging his whole drink down his throat, sighing and setting it down.

"It's just..." You laughed nervously. "I feel like he watches or can like, read my mind sometimes.. or hear me right now even though he's far away-"

"Husker! My good sir, care to make me a drink? Not too strong though! Not trying to end up like Angel tonight!" He spoke right beside you but towards husk, making you jump slightly.

A laugh track then played from his microphone cane broadcaster after he finished talking.

Angel grumbling annoyed.

You smiled at Anthony, "see?" You whispered.

"I heard my name being spoked and make it my business to know what your conversation is about." Alastor smiled, moving to stand in front of the two of you.

"Oh nothing, just talking about how small ya dick is." Anthony snickered.

Alastors face contorong to one of disgust, annoyance, and shock.

"I-" Alastor began.

"Angel, really, let's not bother him too much about that stuff. Y'know he's a bit short tempered and sensitive?" You smiled, laughing a bit with Angel, earning a glare from Alastor but he kept his smile on.

He hated the teasing.

"No, but in all honesty, me and Angel were gonna go out tonight. Wanna come... old man~?" You stood up and crossed your arms, smirking.

Husk standing there, holding the drink Alastor asked for, looking annoyed and tired.

"Old man? Pff, well that's awfully incorrect." His eyes narrowed a bit, he shifted his cane to the front of him, leaning on it.

"Oh, c'mon. You used to be such a a party animal when we were alive, always dancing and drinking. What happened?" You tilted your head.

He stayed quiet, but didn't break eye contact, but even if he was gonna say something, you cut him off anyways.

"Oh nevermind, your probably too hung up being an overlord or whatever." You waved him off and looked away with a smile.

"Let's go Angel, he'd rather do some business stuff or read the paper." She smirked as the two walked away, knowing she was pushing his buttons.

You did it in an unharmful way, it was a just a way to try and get him to talk. Like a full conversation.

"Well, at least I'm not riveting in some terrible indulgences and letting myself slip." He laughed.

Angel looked pissed off, I gently touched his arm, "No no, he wants a reaction out of us. If you get angry, you'll give him exactly what he wants." You spoke quietly with a smile.

Angel hugging and grumbling something annoyed, crossing his 4 arms.

"Goodbye Alastor!" You smiled as you two left.

"He just doesn't know how to have a little fun."

Angel nodded in agreement, "well fuck him, cuz we're gonna get fucked up!" He exclaimed.

I nodded calmly, not planning on getting 'fucked up' but only to have a good time.

We finally arrived to the club that Angel insisted we go to because we'd get free money or whatever.

We entered the bustling in that had a V logo on it, "Is this one of the V's clubs?" You asked, looking around the inside.

"Yeah, it's Vox's. Each of 'em own a club, I didn't wanna go to Vals because.. y'know. And Velvets is too far, Vox's was the closest and most popular." He spoke, slumping down into a couch against the wall.

You sat beside him, "So.. how do you suggest we get free money from being in a club?" You observed the different array of demons inside the club. Some dress somewhat nice, some half naked- it was an interesting mix of crowd.

"Well I mean, technically we're famous. I'm a pornstar, and your a performer. Watch and learn." Angel smirked and called out to a random man passing by.

"Hey you, loser! Come here and give ya favorite porn star some cash~ I promise you a good time tomorrow~" he smirked, pulling the man in by the collar.

The man nodding excitedly, handing him his whole wallet and acting like a dog.

"Great~ Now shoo." Angel said annoyed, pushing him away, the man scurrying.

"Huh.. I appreciate your.. uh interesting mechanisms to arrive money.." you tried to word your words as kindly as possible.

"But I'm not sure I'm into that kind of way." You smiled and shook your head as Angel counted the hundreds in the mans wallet.

"Your loss toots. it's pretty easy, especially for you. Look at ya, your gorgeous. All ya gotta do is show some tits-"

"Angel!" You furrowed your brows and looked around nervously, hoping nobody heard him because you were for sure NOT gonna show yourself just for some cash.

He chuckled and laughed, "I'm just teasin', now how 'bout some drinks!" He tilted his head, shoving the wallet into his fur-chest-boobs.

You nodded and smiled, Anthony got up and went to the bar across the crowded room to order some shots and other stuff you assumed.

You really weren't trying to get 'fucked up' tonight. Whatever that meant. But he knows how to party hard, so you were a bit nervous.

"Here we go!~" Anthony exclaimed, coming back with at least a dozen shots.

Your eyes widening slightly as he set them down on the table. "I saw you procrastinating your choices from across the room. Relax~ I'm not gonna make you take any drugs or whateva, doll~" he laughed and took a shot of whatever alcohol was in the little cup.

"Alright..." You shrugged, trusting him.

...

That was a mistake.

By the end of the night you couldn't see or think straight. Your vision blurry and you wobbled a ton.

Angel talked to you, slurring his words slightly, but not as bad as you were.

He put his arm around you and helped you walked out of the club, but the walk home was a blur.

Until you arrived at the hotel, Angel finally collapsed on the carpet floor, passing out asleep.

Alastor and Charlie seemed to be talking and looked over when they heard the thump of Angels body falling to the ground.

You closed the door and started laughing, you snorted, "Wake up, dummy~" you slurred your words.

You shook your head and walked past angel, walking towards Charlie and Al, "Aw~ there's my sweet daughter~" you smiled, huggimg Charlie and pinching her cheeks.

She smiled and a tear slid down, "d-daughter?"

"What'd I say? It's always gonna turn out a mess when you go anywhere with Angel." Alastor interrupted, looking at you with concern and annoyance.

You giggled and grabbed his bowtie, clinging on. "You can't judge me, you didn't even want to come and party with us~" you slurred, looking him dead in the eyes.

He rolled his eyes, plucking you off him gently.

"Your proving me right." He raised a brow.

Charlie still stared off in the distance, still touched by what you said. You were just drunk though, and seeing her as a daughter slipped out, but you did see her as one.

At least she truly knew now, even though you always showed it and cared for her.

"Noooo~ your just pissed off because you couldn't find a better woman than me after we split." You tapped his chest.

A confused look formed, "That's not relevant at all." He narrowed his eyes.

"Oh but you wish it was~" yeah, you really weren't making any sense at all.

It was late, everyone was tired, and you were drunk.

The sleep finally getting to you and you slowly slumped down, ready to sleep right there on the cozy floor by Angel.

Alastor instinctively catching you before you fell, Charlie shaking out of her trance.

Alastor groaned slightly, looking away with a small blush. He held you underneath the arms, not knowing what to do with a drunk version of you.

Charlie smiled, "Al, I know it's still a bit weird with her and your feelings.. but at least carry her correctly? She's drunk, I'm sure you've been too. Plus, she's still your wife." She spoke softly, but you pretended to be asleep.

Well you were falling asleep. Your eyes closed.

He looked down and nodded gently, then smiled, knowing Charlie was right.

He easily adjust his hands and carried you bridal style. He turned around and walked you up the stairs of the hotel to an empty room nearby.

Once he brought you far away enough where no one could hear or see you guys, he hummed a tune that put you right to sleep.

A lullaby.

The same tune he usually hummed whenever it was his turn to cook or clean when you guys were alive.

It was calming.

And in that moment, though you weren't conscious of anything, you both enjoyed each other's closeness and company.

He opened the door with his little voodoo magic and gently set you down on the bed, then draped the covers over you.

Alastor turned around to leave, his back to you, and you opened your eyes slowly.

"Goodnight Alastor." You smiled.

His ears peeking up, but he didn't turn around.

He hesitated for a moment but then spoke softly, "Goodnight mon amour." Closing the door gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.2K 30
[SEQUEL TO ✨Only In My Imagination✨ Read book 1 first for better understanding🧡] Ever since Y/N was six years old, she dreamed of strange, grinnin...
853K 23K 31
"For the last time Alastor, stop teleport me whenever you like when I'm trying to enjoy my day!" "Oh but honey, I know you love it!" 'Fox' or his re...
103K 2.8K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
20.7K 628 25
"I don't make deals such as that my dear." Alastor let out a hearty chuckle. "Why not? I'll give you whatever you want in return. Tell me your terms...