The Empress of his Heart

By Eclip_seria

RIDHAAN VEER SHEKHAWAT A 30-year-old billionaire ruling the country with his intelligence and strategic manip... More

TRAILER
CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS
The Two Halves of a Puzzle
THE SPARK OF THE TEMPTATION
THE FIRE BENEATH THE FLAMES
GROWING DESIRES AND PROMISES
BREWING TEMPTEST: THE STORM OF OBSESSION
WHISPERS IN THE WIND
EMBERS OF THE PAST: UNVEILING THE FLAME WITHIN
BLOODSTAINED CONSEQUENCES: THE RIVERS OF RED
AVENGED: THE ROAR OF VENGEANCE
UNRAVELING FATE: THREE HEARTS ENTWINED
ECLIPSING YUGS: THE BEGINNING OF A DIVINE SAGA
HEARTS ENTANGLED: THREADS OF FATE
THE CURSE'S EMBRACE: END OR BEGINNING
NITYA - THE PHOENIX OF REVENGE
BETROTHED IN BLOOD: A WEDDING'S DARK EMBRACE
RAVENOUS LOVE: TANGLED IN TOXICITY
NEW BEGINNINGS: A SUN-KISSED START
IMPORTANT NOTE

ECLIPSE DESIRE: THE MARK OF POSSESSION

4.6K 372 96
By Eclip_seria

RIDDHAAN'S POV

''Draw a curve adding the wings to the butterfly'' I drew the same on paper but the hell it didn't look the same, it's not even close to it. Crumbling another sheet I threw it into the corner, fuck why it is so damn hard.

I was so mad that I practically attacked the eraser, rubbing out all my mistakes. How could I ever sketch my precious when I can't even draw a butterfly properly?

''You made every female staff shit in another wing'' Yuvaan questioned coming into my cabin, mannerless fellow, he doesn't even knock. Did his party throw him out that, he practically lives in my office now I rolled my eyes and nodded at him.

Yes, and 

I did change the working terms in my office, now all the female employees will be working under Ekansh. I don't see any problem I just shifted all of them to the other wing, just for my precious. 

I can guarantee for myself that I acknowledge any other woman's presence, but most of the time my female employees ogle me also, at first it didn't affect me but now when I though about it and conclude that only my precious one has the right to admire. I know I am ethereal, as I rank 2nd under the list of top 10 most handsome men in the world but still No one other than, my precious can admire my beauty, so I made sure that no one's eyes will fall on me from now on. 

My precious can tie me to the bed and can keep admiring my beauty I would gladly let her do that. 

Ignoring him I continued sketching and found myself wrestling with a blank sheet of paper and a set of drawing pencils. It's harder than I expected. What are you doing now?

''He is sketching because Bhabhi has said in an interview that she likes artistic people'' Ekansh teased me with Yuvaan, who choked on pasta he was eating for lunch. As he coughed more, I rolled my eyes ignoring him while Ekansh punched his back too hard. 

''Him and sketching'' Yuvaan said not believing his eyes, and I rolled my eyes at his drama, yeah I am not an artistic person he has been with me since school time, and he knows that I skipped every art class. But my precious mentioned in an interview that someday she wants to have someone who can draw her, and if she wants she will get it no matter what.

Turning back to the YouTube tutorials in a desperate attempt to improve, I clumsily followed along, trying to recreate the shapes and forms demonstrated on the screen. But with each new line I drew, I only seemed to make a mess of things. I wanted to make a butterfly but god knows what creature I have created, it looks everything but a cute normal butterfly.

''You are so fucking whipped for her man'' he added while sipping some water, Whipped yeah I know that. Call me whipped, simp and whatever you want I know every single word would suit me, I am so in love with her that I am ready to do everything that I would never imagined in my entire life. 

''You are doing things when she didn't ask for it what will happen when she starts saying things to you'' Yuvaan said and I couldn't agree more I would be on my fucking knees to provide her everything she wants. She just needs to name the thing she wants and it will be on her feet at the next moment. 

''I will even stop breathing if she says, her every single word is my command Ekansh and I will obey my precious'' I afrimed making both of them chuckle. 

This was pure torture, I needed her now, opening my laptop I looked in every direction and found her coming out of her bedroom. Dressed up in a black shimmery dress she took my breath away, her dress was enhancing her beauty or should I say she enhanced the dress's beauty. After all if my precious even wrapped a plastic sheet around her, she would still look the prettiest woman in my eyes. Zooming in, I saw her applying a lip balm on her lips tapping them together, oh how I wished to be that lip balm in that moment. She is gorgeous, so fucking gorgeous that it hurts. 

''What the hell'' my thoughts were snapped out as I saw, Yuvaan glaring at the camera too. Thankfully his eyes were stuck to the little minion otherwise I would have plucked them in a microsecond. This little minion doesn't leave my precious one alone for a second, and I hate it she spends more time with her than me. 

''Beware club people, the party animals are coming'' the little minion screamed, rolling her body doing a weird dance step, with a belt in her hand, she pulled my precious close to her with the same belt, what the hell is wrong with this girl and my precious chuckled at her. 

Did she just take me right away, only my belt will be tied around my precious wrist when I will be giving her the pleasure she never thought of, Fuck how she will look under me, tied with my Gucci belt, her smudged makeup, rolled eyes, moaning my name as I would thrust deeper into her? She will forget every fucking thing as I would be giving her earth-shattering orgasms back to back. 

''This is an Instagram viral dance step'' Ekansh mentioned showing me the video of the dance, and I sighed in relief look carefully. Thank god this little minion, didn't take me right away otherwise, I would have been sending her to the corner of this world, where she would be able to look at my precious let alone tie her to a belt. 

Seriously, what happened to the sense of humour of my girl, why she is chuckling because of her, just because she did a dance move? I can dance better than her, if it's about making her laugh I can do thousands of weird dance steps all day and night. 

''You are ignoring the fact that your girl is going to the club'' Yuvaan said and my eyes went to the camera back, they left already and clenching my fist, I had picturised how many men will be looking at her, she is looking so fucking hot that I lost my control. It will be a bloodshed today. 

Her fashion choices are hers to make, she is bold, fierce and won't hesitate to bring people on their knees who would even look at her, but that doesn't mean I won't protect her, she is precious to me and I would crush every fucking male species in the world under my feet if anyone dares to look at her.

I thought this in my mind and picked up my blazer to reach the club with Yuvaan tagging along with me.

NITYA'S POV

I gaze upon myself in the mirror, marvelling at the vision of elegance that stares back at me. My dress, a celestial creation of black rugged fabric, clung to my curves in all the right places, its plunging neckline teasing a glimpse of skin while delicate lace adorned the hem, trailing behind me like wisps of stardust. The subtle sparkle of sequins caught the light with every movement, casting a spellbinding aura around me. The dress hugged my curves in all the right places, its fabric whispering promises of allure and mystery.

I am the moment, an iconic moment baby

"I mean, seriously, look at us," I exclaimed, feeling confidence coursing through my veins. "We're stunning tonight, don't you think?"

 "Oh, absolutely we're like goddesses who decided to grace these stupid mortals with our presence" she replied with a grin, her eyes sparkling with confidence and shimmer. She winked at me and laughed. With a satisfied nod, I took one last look in the mirror, a smile playing at the corners of my lips. 

For tonight, we are not just Nitya and Risha; we are goddesses of the night, and the world is under our feet baby.

Reaching the club we made our way inside. The loud music and the hustle and bustle were giving the weekend vibes. We sat at the bar and ordered our drinks, it's been a long time since I have been drunk. As we started chatting, she filled me with details of her and Yuvaan's life, the drinks arrived and our gossip continued. Sipping on my drink I felt a presence at my side, a shadow looming over me, making me feel disgusted. Turning my head, I found myself face to face with a man whose gaze bore into me intensely.

Such a creep

The man came forward and sat at the counter next to us, we ignored him and continued our drinks.

"Hey there, sweetheart" he slurred, his words oozing a flirtatious tone making me roll my eyes at him. ''Not interested'' I retorted, my tone laced with venom. I know people like him.

"Come on, sweetheart" he slurred, his breath reeking of alcohol.

 "Don't be shy. I just want to get to know you better" he said while touching my shoulder. I felt a surge of anger welling up inside me, fueled by his words and the audacity of his actions. Who did he think he was, to presume that he had any right to touch me without my consent? Fucking male bitch.

With a swift motion, I wrenched my arm free from his grasp, my eyes flashing with righteous fury. "I said no" I spat, my voice ringing out clear and commanding"Now leave me alone."

Pathetic men

After 15 minutes

" I need to use the restroom real quick. Be right back."  I said to Risha and made my way to the washroom, the thumping bass of music and the crowd cheer was too much for me, as I focused on finding the restroom. Fuck, I need to reach the bathroom fast, I can't control. Reaching the restroom I did my business and stood in front of the mirror. 

As I smoothed down the fabric of my dress, adjusting my appearance and touching up my makeup, the door to the washroom swung open with a creak, and a man stumbled in, with two vodka bottles hanging in his hands, the same fucking man,  his movements erratic and unsteady. 

"Hey there, sweetheart" he slurred, his words making me feel like puking my gut out. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I snapped, my voice sharp with arrogance as I backed away from him.

 "Why don't you and me have a little fun?" he spoke with a smirk on his face, his gaze filled with a predatory gleam stuck on my breast as he licked his lips. I am familiar with this look of men. I have seen it from my teenage, these men are nothing but a facade of lust and hunger. 

Bloody hungry for sex

My patience wore thin as he reached out a hand, his fingers grazing my arm in a gesture that made my skin crawl. This is my nightmare, fuck, I don't want a man near me. No, fucking hell, I am not going to be molested again. I don't want to revive the same pain again. I am strong, keep chanting this in my mind. No fucking way I can have a panic attack when I have to handle a bloody jerk.

Before I could do something he grabbed my arm and in the next moment I could feel his breath fanning over my neck, he wanted to kiss me but because of his short height, he could not even reach my lips, instead he bit my neck, and this made me a jerk.

''I know you want me as much I want you, so let's not waste time'' he spoke, while I felt his lips on my neck and my blood boiled at his audacity, and without a second thought, I lashed out, my hand connecting with his cheek in a sharp slap that echoed through the room. Shock registered in his eyes as he stumbled backwards, his expression shifting from amusement to outrage in an instant, as he lunged towards me. Gathering my shit together I seethed in anger.

''You think you can overpower me?" I taunted, my voice laced with contempt as I stood over him, my eyes blazing with fury. "You're nothing but a coward, a pathetic excuse of a man" I grabbed his collar and punched him straight in his eyes turning them blue. He screamed in pain and tried to grab my hair, within a swift moment, I held his both of hands behind his back and bent him down towards the basin.

''Open my hands once, I will make you my fucking slut'' he groaned in anger and I felt rage ignited within me like wildfire. Removing my hairpin, I drugged it straight into his chest. As the pin pierced his skin, a cry of pain escaped him. Blood stained his shirt, and he stumbled back, clutching his throat in shock.

Oh there's much more coming bastard

"You... you crazy bitch'' he gasped, his words garbled and choked as he struggled to comprehend what had just happened and tried to reach his free arm on me. with a swift and decisive movement, I dodged him, delivering a well-placed kick to his midsection that sent him crashing to the ground with a cry of pain. 

With a surge of anger shooting throughout my veins, I aimed the sharp heel of my stiletto towards his non-existing dick and stabbed it brutally. A cry of agony tore from his lips as the heel connected with its target, the force of the blow causing him to double over in pain.

Oh how much I loved to hear this 

''Touch me again and I won't hesitate to replace my Saint Laurent heels with a knife...don't think of it as a mare warning I will rip your good-for-nothing dick into two... fucking bastard'' I asserted as he writhed on the floor, his cries echoing off the tiled walls.

Suddenly the thumping bass from the club outside faded into a distant hum. Everything turned quiet as it was silent before the storm. With a thunderous bang, the door opened and crashed on the floor. The impact of the door against the wall was so forceful that it seemed to shake the entire room, the metal hinges groaning in protest as if unable to contain the fury unleashed upon them.

''Riddhaan'' my words came out as a whisper, I caught sight of Riddhaan storming through the door, his expression twisted with anger.

My heart skipped a beat as I watched him stride into the room, his steps purposeful and determined. His jaw was set in a firm line, his eyes ablaze with a fierce intensity that sent a chill down my spine. He was radiating a palpable aura of fury.

RIDDHAAN'S POV

As soon as I broke the door, my eyes went to my precious then that bastard and a rage exploded in my veins. My fists clenched at my sides, my jaw set in a firm line as I took a step forward, my presence like a storm about to break loose. "You fucking bastard" I growled, my voice low and dangerous, dripping with fury.

Without thinking, I lunged at him, my fists clenched tight with fury. Every punch I threw was filled with the pain and anger my precious must have felt. I didn't stop, even when he begged for mercy.

He cried out in agony, his pleas for mercy falling on deaf ears as I continued to rain down blows upon him. My vision blurred with rage, my pulse pounding in my ears, drowning out the sound of his cries.

After a few moments, I felt my precious hands on my cheeks shaking me, and I froze at that moment feeling her palms on my cheeks. I was exhausted and shaking with anger, but I couldn't look away from him, knowing what he had done. Grabbing the vodka bottle from the basin I burst it in his head making him bleed. 

Die bitch.

''Riddhaan stop'' she mumbled and made me look straight into his eyes. As soon as my eyes met hers, my rage calmed down a little. But the moment was short-lived as I travelled down to her neck and I saw a light red mark left by that bastard. 

Clutching the back of her neck I pulled her closer, looking at the bruise and the anger in my intensify. Rage surged through me like flames, consuming every rational thought in its path. How dare he lay a hand on her?

Before I could stop myself, I had pinned her against the nearest wall, my hands gripping her shoulders firmly as I stared into her eyes, burning with intensity. "Only I can touch you," I growled, the words dripping with possessiveness. "No one else."

''I am not some toy Mr Shekhawat that you can own'' she said angrily pushing me away.

Her words struck me like a blow to the chest, leaving me reeling with a mixture of hurt and frustration. I ran my hands through my hair, as I closed my eyes because the mark on her neck was making me lose my control. How could she not see that she belonged with me, that we were meant to be together?

''Kiss me precious, before I lose my calm'' I mumbled looking into her eyes, she gritted her teeth and tried to push me, but I travelled my hand down to her waist holding her firmly.

''What made you think that I will let you kiss me, if I can make him suffer from the consequences then I can do the same with you'' she shot back, her tone challenging. Without another word, I closed the distance between us, crashing her body into mine more precisely. 

''I am ready to bear every single consequence just allow me to replace this mark of fucker from your skin'' I asserted and our eyes locked in a fiery exchange, both filled with anger and desire. Taking out the gun I had on my waist band I pulled the trigger and handed it to her.

''If at any moment my touch makes you uncomfortable" I murmur, taking her hand on the gun and pointing it straight at my chest "Shoot me straight through the heart"

''Riddhaan this isn't right'' she mumbled as she gripped on the gun. 

''Everything is right precious when I have you'' I growled, my voice low and tinged with anger. My breath ragged as I looked into her eyes. 

''This is the place where you rule, my heart just obeys your command, it only takes your name, why don't you understand I belong to you precious'' I voiced out, feeling suffocated, now it kept getting hard for me to keep my feelings for her her. Why can't she understand that she is the only one that crawls on my skin, she is the one who has the right to possess it. 

''Aap samjh kyu nahi rahi hum mar jayenge, par aap par ek kharoch bhi nahi seh payenge, aur aisa zakham jo kisi aur ne diya hai vo toh bilkul nahi, ye zakham apko dena ka haq sirf humara hai, hum har us insaan ko mita denge jo humse hamara haq cheen ne ki koshish karega, aap sirf humari hai, sirf humari'' Her grip tightens on the gun, her resolve unshaken, but she doesn't pull the trigger. Instead, she keeps her aim steady as I lean forward, my lips grazing the delicate curve of her neck. I press my lips against her skin, inhaling the intoxicating scent that is uniquely hers. I feel a surge of longing, a hunger that threatens to consume me whole.

I can feel the tension between us, a delicate dance of power and desire, as she holds the gun steady against my chest. The metallic chill of the weapon against my skin only serves to fuel the flames of our desire, heightening the intensity of my passion for her. But at that moment, with the taste of her skin on my lips and the weight of her gaze upon me, I know that I am willing to risk everything for just a taste of her love.

My precious grip on the gun tightens, her knuckles turning white with the effort to maintain control. But she doesn't push me away, doesn't utter a word of protest.

''You possess me, my desire for you is a wildfire, consuming every part of me and making me yours, now every breath I take belongs to you, every fibre of my body is under your, mark your territory across every inch of me'' I mumbled against her lips, I could feel her sighing heavily. As her breath catches in her throat, her fingers tighten around the gun she holds against my chest. She laced her hands around my neck pulling me close to her, she arched her neck giving me more access to her neck.

''I am letting you do this time only Riddhaan'' Her response was barely audible, but it was firm and clear, a mere whisper in the darkness.

''You will let me do it every single time precious with your will'' I answered and felt a surge of passion building within me, a deep desire to show her just how much she meant to me. To show only I can possess her, other than me there would be no one touching her. 

Sucking her skin, I thrust my free hand into my pocket silently drawing out the lighter, I smiled in between and lit it up while throwing on the bastard making him burn alive. She didn't get scared or say something she just looked at him with a sexy smirk playing on her lips as if she was proud of me.

This is what happens when someone tries to lay a single hand on my precious. 

''Next time if any man will try to even breath at the same air you breath, I will claim every inch of you in front of his corpse'' I completed my sentence as I lingered my teeth on her swan neck I sucked it more harshly, leaving a mark—a silent declaration of her being mine in all sense. She hissed more as I continued to suck her mark, clutching my hair more tightly she is giving in silently. Finally, her neck is tainted with my marks all over her. 

I felt a sudden pride rushing through my veins as I was the one who could taint this beauty with all my sins, she had consumed me so much that now there was no redemption of my love

''You said you belong to me'' she murmured and turned our positions, now I saw I was standing in front of the mirror and she was facing me, tracing my jaw with her finger she unbuttoned my shirt and gave me a smirk before leaning on me. 

''I don't leave my territory unmarked, Mr Shekhwat'' she mumbled and grazed her teeth on my neck, bruising it badly. My hands tugged in her hair as I hissed with the sweet pleasure she just gave me. The sight of her giving me a hickey in front of the mirror tempted me to the no end. I watched her silently as she watched at the man's burning corpse with so much satisfaction, till now he was already dead as his screams subsidised already, she grabbed another rum bottle and poured it on his body intensifying the flames.

''May your soul rot in hell, fucking bastard'' she muttered angrily and I circled my arm around her waist, as her back collide with my chest and pressed a gentle kiss on her hair, I felt her body losing under my touch, slowly losing her rage she start to become calm. This is what I want she can burn the world in ashes I would gladly admire her doing this, but in the end, she has to collapse in my arms. 

She turned pushing me lightly and went to the door, I looked back my neck shining brutally with the nark of my precious, she claimed me as hers and now theirs no going back. MY woman is an enchantress. 

''Don't forget to bring my clutch Mr. Shekhawat'' she ordered while opening the door knob and I laughed at my queen's command. Gathering her all makeup I put it back in her clutch and followed her like a lost puppy with her clutch tugged on my forearm. But before going out I texted someone to accomplish the mission. 

But there was one question that lingered on my mind, she saw me taking someone's life and didn't ask anything about it. As if she is already aware of the mask I wear in front of the world.

Does she know my true identity?

NITYA'S POV

Coming out of the washroom, I looked around to see the club was already empty with no other people, not even the bartenders and staff. I looked around and in a particular spot, I saw Risha holding her ears and muttering something to Yuvaan, as he stood in front of her crossing her arms on his chest.

 As soon as she looked in my direction her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. 

''What the hell happened in 20 minutes'' she said giving me a teasing glance.

''The same thing you cannot do with him'' I answered and her mouth hung open, I placed my finger under her chin closing her mouth, as she mumbled details, and I answered later. Of course, she need all the tea, even though I am still confused about what happened a moment ago. 

''Now we all should go home'' I said and all of them nodded while we started heading to the cars. As we walked out of the club, the music still pounding in my ears, I saw a lot of noise and confusion ahead. People were shouting and running around, and it felt like something was really wrong. And in a few minutes, everything started to be clear and Id I couldn't believe what I was seeing. There was a big mess right outside the club entrance.

The air crackled with tension as shouts and screams filled the night, the sound of gunfire echoing through the dimly lit.

It looked like a gang war

''Come with me'' Riddhaan ordered and held my hand, leading me to his car. He opened the door and I sat inside with Risha and Yuvaan hurriedly taking the backseat. Riddhaan marched in his direction, But amidst the chaos, a gunshot rang out, slicing through the night with deadly accuracy. I looked at Riddhaan who clutched his arm, as the bullet grazed his flesh, he ignored his wound and sat on the driver's seat.

''Fucking bitch'' I groaned angrily when I saw his wound bleeding but there was a relief that flooded through me as I realized that the bullet had merely grazed his arm, leaving behind a wound.

''Handle it to me Riddhaan'' I ordered him, but he didn't respond and started to navigate the way through the crowd, people kept coming in front of the car but he smartly tackled everything. In the middle I noticed several cars trailing us, their headlights piercing through the darkness of the night like predatory eyes. 

Riddhaan's hands gripped the steering wheel with an expression of rage, his knuckles white against the leather. With each passing second, the gap between our car and their vehicles increases with relentless speed. Glancing in the rearview mirror, I noticed a the cars trailing us, had become shadows on the empty streets behind. None of them is chasing us anymore.

''I am taking you to our place, no questions'' he asserted and I nodded. I hate sometimes how he orders me, but at the same time, he obeys my commands too. 

RISHA'S POV

We all reached Riddhan's house after that adventurous ride. Well for me I am not fond of speed, I feel sick in motion that is the reason I don't prefer to sit in Nitya's car, she doesn't drive she flies the car as if she wants to reach the moon. Whenever she made me her passenger princess all I could see was my death flashing each time. 

Notification: A transfer of INR 5 lakhs has been successfully credited to your account. Thank you for your continued trust.

Sitting on the edge of the couch, I looked at my phone which demanded my attention and the notification popped up. A smile curled on my face, I know the account from which the money is transferred. It belongs to one and only

Riddhaan Veer Shekhawat, aka my soon to be brother in law

As Nitya and I were staying at his place but we didn't have clothes here Ekansh proposed the idea of giving us his girlfriend's clothes which she left her last time but again he had a pair of Samiskha's clothes here, which means one of us has to wear something else and my soon-to-be brother-in-law bribed me with 5 lakh rupees just to wear Samiksha's clothes so that my baby girl had no option left other than wearing his clothes.

 He is so whipped for her, that he is ready to drip everything he has just for her. Yuvaan told me how he banned cigarettes just because she didn't like them. Damn, that was a standard. Oh god, when me, what did I do wrong I want someone to love me too. I pouted thinking no one would love me like him, no one would be as whipped as him for me, and no one would worship the floor I walk on.

These sound too good to be true but I am happy that my babygirl will be experiencing all this. After years of trauma, she deserves her fair share of happiness and I know Riddhaan jiju will bring the world to her feet if she asks for it. 

Please god, I want her to be happy, please she had suffered enough now she deserves someone who will take her every pain away.  

''Fairy, fairy'' I heard my baby's voice making me come out of my thoughts, Rivvan, entered with a burst of energy. His presence brought a smile to my face as I glanced up from my phone, meeting his eager gaze.

''My baby'' I mumbled scooping him up into my embrace, I could feel his small frame pressed against mine as I lifted him effortlessly. I tickled his little stomach and his laughter filled the room, a melodic sound that tugged at my heartstrings.

''You will live here'' he asked wobbling his lips controlling his laugh, his eyes were bright with excitement, his messy hair adding more cuteness to his bubbly face. I am head over heels for this little guy.

''Yes my baby'' I answered and he grinned so hard doing his little dance in my arms making me laugh. I pecked his cheeks and he became shy, as his chubby cheeks adorned with redness and I pecked his nose too and he was more red. 

''Fairy can we sleep together today, please'' he requested in his baby language and I melted like an ice cream. How can I say no to this adorable cupcake? 

''Yes my baby'' I answered pecking his forehead, making him shy again. He gets shy and covers his face with his baby hands when I or Nitya kiss him. 

As I lay on the bed Rivaan nestled against me, his tiny form curled up against my chest. The soft rhythm of his breathing created a soothing melody that filled the room, wrapping us both in a cocoon of warmth and love. 

''Fairy I learnt twinkle twinkle poem today and I went to music class too'' he told me enthusiastically, it's been 20 days that I have been meeting him regularly he filled me with all the details of his school and classes. Together we both bake cakes, I got to know he has a sweet tooth so I make many cakes and cookies for him, most of the time I prepare his lunch along with mine and I pick him up from school. I don't know why he became an important part of my life, I never done these things for anyone's eyes but I started doing it for him. Sometimes Yuvaan joined us in our time but sometimes he got busy, I noticed he is a great dad, he doesn't leave a single minute to spend time with him and his protectiveness has no limits. 

One time I was talking to Rivaan he informed me that some kids bullied him in school, he was scared so he didn't share it with anyone and the next day I went to his school complaining to the teacher about this. They had suspended the kids and I had a face-off with their parents too. Later I told this information to Yuvaan who made the parents understand in his language, might be by snatching their business and property. 

''And then everyone clapped for me'' he completed telling me the entire poem and how everyone clapped for him as he memorised it. 

''Rivaan'' It was Yuvaan who came searching searching for Rivvan. Rivvan's face lit up with excitement at the sight of his father, and he peeked through the blanket and extended his arms for his dad.

"Dada, come sleep with us," Rivvan exclaimed, his voice filled with joy. Yuvaan's eyes met mine, a silent question passing between us. With a nod and a smile, I welcomed him onto the bed, creating a space on the bed. His expression softened with warmth as he crossed the room to join us on the bed.

He made his place on the left side with Rivaan in our middle, he is all cradled into me while holding his Dad's hand. He started to narrate all the same things he said to me to Yuvvan and he was listening to everything carefully, stealing glances at me in between. 

As the night deepened his enthusiasm started to become low, and so as his eyelid, he started mumbling softly before drifting into sleep.

I gently brushed my fingers through his soft hair, marvelling at the delicate features of his sleeping face. The weight of his small body against mine and I don't know when the sleep consumed me but the last thing I remember was Yuvaan's hand caressing my hair softly. 

NITYA'S POV

As I slipped into Riddhaan's oversized T-shirt, the fabric engulfed me in its soft embrace, the hem falling loosely past my hips, I was wearing shorts underneath which I wore under the club dress. The scent of his cologne lingered, wrapping around me like a comforting cocoon. My wet hair clung to my skin, droplets trailing down my neck while I stood in front of the mirror looking at the dark blue marks resting on my neck. 

He gave me three hickeys damn.

This is the first time I man touched me and I didn't feel disgusted by the touch. I felt his lips cherished me and not ruined me. I couldn't help but reflect on how different he was from the men of my past, those monsters who had left scars on both my body and soul.

When he asked me for a kiss, well his way was not so romantic,  but I felt so hot, I felt cherished in a way I had never experienced before. I closed my eyes, savouring the memory of his lips on my skin, the sensation sending shivers down my spine in the most pleasurable way.

Suddenly, I heard the door creak open, and my heart skipped a beat as Riddhaan stepped into the room. His eyes widened in surprise as they landed on me, his lips parting slightly in awe at the sight of me wearing his shirt, my damp hair clinging to my skin.

What is happening with me, first I let him give me a mark then my heart which is beating so loud just by a single sight of him. 

My eyes went to his arm which has a casting of bandage now, he is wearing a v-line sleeveless t-shirt, which gave me the full view of his well-toned chest and triceps. Damn, he is bulky. I felt a rush of warmth flood through me as he approached, his fingers reaching out to gently brush against my wet hair. Before I could say anything, Riddhaan was already crossing the room toward me. With gentle hands, he reached out and plucked the towel from where it hung on the back of the chair, then stepped closer.

His touch sent a jolt of electricity through me as he began to carefully dry my hair, his movements slow and deliberate, his touch gentle against my skin as he untangled my wet locks carefully.

I looked at us through the mirror, and my eyes went to the purple mark on his neck that was peeking out from his V-neck t-shirt, a sudden sensation of having him all over me ran inside my body.

My territory 

I never lied when I said I am a territorial person, I don't mark I lay my claim and I already marked him as mine, now I don't care what my feelings but till I am India, Riddhaan Veer Shekhawat is mine, only I will possess him. 

As he finished drying my hair, he met my gaze with his own, a soft smile playing on his lips. "My clothes suit you more than me" he said possessively, his voice barely above a whisper, it was filled with admiration.

''Why are you doing all this Riddhaan'' I questioned him, I am not used to such care, why he is hell behind on breaking the barriers I had set around my heart? Is this how someone feels when they receive a care of affection, I am not aware as I haven't received it.

''Taking care of what's precious to me'' he answered and I looked at him, I knew he liked me and deep down I knew that I had started to feel for him, an unknown emotion that pulled me towards him more and more. ''Goodnight precious'' he mumbled and left.

Midnight

Slut, Whore, I need her for this night,  50000 for one night

These words ranged in my mind the images of brothel twisted, the man lurking for me set a fear and anguish inside me. I thrashed and whimpered, trapped in the clutches of my subconscious terror. 

She is a virgin I want her tonight

I tried to grasp for my breath, a chill of dread creeping up my spine as I watched the scene unfold before me, helpless to change the course of events.

''Precious'' Suddenly, I felt a gentle touch on my shoulder, and I jolted awake with a strangled cry, my body drenched in a cold sweat. I looked here and there not wanting to know how vulnerable I am right now. He should not see me in this state he will think of me as a weak person.

''I am fine Riddhaan, you can go'' I said, and without a word, he wrapped me in his arms, pulling me close against his chest. His warmth enveloped me, chasing away the essence of the nightmare that still lingered in the recesses of my mind. I literally forgot the world when he was with me.

''You are strong precious'' he said in a comforting tone, his fingers soothingly caressing my hair, making me calm. I kept saying I was fine, but the reality was different, and he didn't utter a word but kept his hold tight on me as if protecting me from my demons.  

''I am fine now'' I said coming out of his hug, he nodded and what he said the next shocked me to the core.  ''By the way, you can sleep on top of me but I know you will kill me, so just make some space for me '' he said and my eyes widened at his statement. I gritted my teeth and asked him to leave me on my own, I could handle myself.

''Just wait here'' he said and went to find some my eyes scrunted as he came back with a dagger in his hand, oh fuck the metal body of the dagger is a unique piece. I am in love with this dagger, it has an emerald gemstone in between and a crown-like structure. 

''Chop my arms off if you find them making you uncomfortable in your sleep or threatened by my presence, you have every right'' His words sent a shiver down my spine, and I couldn't help but feel a knot of unease tightening in my stomach. He is so concerned for me, that he is ready to stake his life. I hesitantly took the dagger from him, feeling the weight of it in my hand and the sharpness of its edge against my fingers, as I checked.

I felt a lump form in my throat as I realized the depth of his sincerity, the genuine concern in his eyes as he looked at me with so much care, tucking my hair behind. His eyes held so much adoration for me that I couldn't neglect. He lay down with my head resting against his chest, I could hear the steady rhythm of his heartbeat, a soothing melody that lulled me into a state of peaceful contentment. The rise and fall of his chest became my comfort in the darkness.

''Why are you so violent'' I asked to light up the environment tilting my head up to look for him. For the first time in my life, I allowed myself to relax in someone's arms, not someone but him, feeling the warmth of his presence surrounding me like a comforting blanket.

''Says the one who pierced my arm in the first meet'' he rebuked tapping my nose with a little chuckle, and I hit his chest playfully making him groan, serving him right.

''Precious'' I hummed in response in response

''I don't know what type of men you have encountered before, but I am not like them, I don't know how to prove this to you but you can trust me, you are safe with me even in your unconscious state I won't touch with you with any wrong intention'' he murmured, his words carrying a sincerity that touched my soul. My hold tightened on him on the mention of my past but I was allowing myself to believe in his words, to trust in the sincerity of his intentions.

His words felt like a balm to the wounds left by the monsters of my past, their cruel intentions etched into my skin like scars of a battle long fought.

I could not shake the feeling of unease that lingered in the pit of my stomach. But as Riddhaan pulled me close, wrapping his arms around her in a protective embrace, I found herself leaning into him, seeking solace in his presence.

I felt his fingers gently carding through my hair, his touch sending shivers down my spine as he traced lazy patterns against my scalp. It was a simple gesture, yet it spoke volumes, a silent reassurance that he was there, that he cared for me in ways I had never dared to imagine.

 I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to truly let him in, to allow myself to be cared for and cherished by someone who saw me for who I truly was, flaws and all. The thought both terrified and exhilarated me, filling me with a sense of longing I had never known before.

As I drifted off to sleep in his embrace, I couldn't help but marvel at the irony of it all. For someone who had spent her entire life convinced that she didn't need anyone else, I had never felt more in need of someone like Riddhaan. As his arms tightened around me in a protective embrace, I allowed myself to surrender to the unfamiliar sensation of being cared for, knowing deep down that I was exactly where I was meant to be.

Next day

EKANSH'S POV

I ran my hands through my perfectly well-trimmed hair in frustration as I read the merger documents more and more, in the absence of Avira everything falls on me. I have to handle the mafia work and the business work too. Crackling my fingers I opened my laptop and started to frame the proposal to be emailed in an hour. I rolled my sleeves and in just a few minutes I successfully drafted the email. As soon as I hit the send button I felt a soft pair pf hands covering my eyes, my lips curved in a bloom smile. She is here

Finally, my love is here

Reaching to her hand, I tugged them and pulled her in front of me, I smiled so hard that my jaw hurt by admiring the beauty in front of me.

''Liked my surprise baby'' she said smiling and placing her hands on my shoulder.

''Liked, I loved it'' I said and twirled her in my arms, and she got scared and asked me to put her down. ''Gosh I love you so much'' I voiced out and she instantly placed her lips on mine sucking my lower lip and I did the same with her upper lip. My hands found their way to her waist, pulling her closer to me as if I never wanted to let her go.

The world outside fades away, and all that exists is the sensation of her lips against mine, sending shivers down my spine. At this moment, nothing else matters but the electricity coursing through our connection, igniting a fire in me. She wrapped her arms around me and stood in my arms.

In just a matter of minutes, I sat on the couch with her in my lap, as she filled me with all the details of her girls' trip, she showed me pictures of her outfits for the trip photoshoot the girls did, and everything seemed to be fine. I was just making things in my head, I need to work on my overthinking otherwise it will be a barrier in our relationship. I titled my head and sucked her neck as she giggled, they are music to my ears. I kept kissing her jaw mumbling how much I missed her and she kept rambling about her trip.

''I was away from you for a week and now I will be there for you forever baby'' She confessed pecking my lips, I smiled and an instant thing clicked in my mind.

''Just wait'' I said and ran to the kitchen, and taking out her favourite chocolate, I returned and showed her the chocolate. I always have them as a stocking knowing she is very much fond of her favourite Tiramisu.

Her eyes lit up at the sight of them, and I couldn't help but smile, eager to see her enjoyment. But as she reaches for one, her expression changes suddenly. A wave of nausea washed over her she placed her hand over her mouth scrunching her face away from the chocolate.

She dashes towards the bathroom before I can comprehend what's happening, leaving me bewildered and concerned. I ran behind her and found her puking her guts out, tapping her back into her vomit. She washed her face, and I took the face towel dabbing it on her face. She looked exhausted at that moment making me worried for her more.

My heart sinks at her distress, and without hesitation, I wrap my arms around her waist while lifting her in my arms, making our way back to our room, I made her lie on the bed. Gently tucking her into the bed I sat beside her holding her hand. Confusion clouds my mind as I try to understand what happened. Samiksha loves chocolates, so why would they make her sick?

With a gentle smile, she murmurs, "I'm sorry," avoiding my gaze. "I don't know what happened. I just... I couldn't handle the smell, maybe because of the air I was feeling sick these days"

She answered, and I realized she must be under whether, it had been a long trip for her, patting her head I made her sleep carefully with her head on my lap. 

Hey guys... I know you all missed my updates so this is the latest update of this book.. from now most of the chapters will be uploaded on Stroll stack each chapter will be of rupees 10. Don't worry the chapters will be available on Wattpad too but not so soon... it will take time.

And before you start bashing me, as I have received messages of being selfish for getting my chapters paid like I am some big author, no I would like to deny I am not a big and famous author but you can say I am trying to be one, but that was a low blow on my self-respect... I know some of you might be upset about the chapters getting paid, but please put yourself in my position, I don't share much of my personal life on here doesn't mean I am okay... not even my friends know what I am going through because its not something physical but about my mental health... I can't explain much but I am struggling with myself recently I lost my job and now I don't have a source of income It was the sole reason for getting my chapters paid, and I am not saying it to gain sympathy I am saying this to let people know that they can't just sprout nonsense and leave this can have a huge impact on other person's mind...

I am at that point in life, where I cannot see myself like I am lost, lost in my career in my family in everything... every single thing is making me feel like I am useless, not you but everything... Many times I thought of dying but being a coward I can't, I don't know how to portray my situation because if I do you will start telling me that I am playing a victim card which isn't true. But just to let you all know if someday I will stop uploading you know the reason you can assume, I am no more... 

And let me clear up one more thing I uploaded the last chapter on my birthday and I had mentioned that it took me almost the whole day to write... it wasn't any favour on you all I just want you all to be part of my birthday... I posted the chapter on my last birthday on Meri Chandani too my loyal readers know it, so please again I don't want to hear ki chapter hi post kiya hai ehsan nahi kiya

Also, I don't have an upload schedule because I like to write when I have scenes in my mind and it takes time at least for me to think and plot the scenes... I know if the updates are slow the interest starts to decrease... in that situation I will suggest you read when the book is completed

Lastly, I would like to say I never forced anyone to buy my chapters... they will be available on Wattpad too and on the scroll stack they are available at a reasonable price if you want to buy it it's your choice, if you don't want to buy to it's your choice... I am sorry if I am being too harsh or too rude or went overboard but I couldn't control myself today.. I have received messages before too but this crossed the limit and this is why I am a little angry today..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

214K 8.5K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
19.4K 1.2K 30
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
5.3K 335 10
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 : #𝟏. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫...
3.9K 175 15
Revenge to obsession series - 2 SHEKHAWATS name is enough to make people shiver no one has dare to go against them they held power not just politicia...