The Stripper | Bbangsaz ver.

By kmnjihallelujah

"Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinkin... More

1 : Two lives
2 : Returning to Seoul
3 : The Stripper
4 : New Presidency
5 : First Day
6: Conversation and More Time Together
7 : The Dance
8 : The Kiss
9 : Losing Control
10 : Le Cafè
11 : Sweet illusion
12 : Confusion
13 : Lift, Gift and Conversation
14 : Wicked Games
15 : Unexpected Arrival
16 : Reencounter
17 : Meeting The Family
18 : A Good Day
19 : One Dance
20 : Returning to Harsh Reality
21: Payback
22 : Lost
23 : Take a Chance
24 : Fuck you all the time
25 : Crossed Paths
26 : Fights and Reconciliation
28 : A Different Day
29 : Moments
30 : The Discovery
31 : Confrontation
32 : Whirlwind of feelings
33 : Falling into Temptation
34 : Negotiations
35 : Things of the Past

27 : A New Alliance

1.1K 69 30
By kmnjihallelujah

NOTE: Hi guys, just to let you know that this is a very important chapter in the story. Now go read and enjoy :)

---------------

Hanni's POV

Do you know when after a full day you lie in bed and reflect about everything that happened? Everything passes in your head like a movie. Good or bad moments, all of them recreate in your mind with the smallest of details, making you smile or cry.

After the moment in the car with Minji, we talked for a little while in front of my building:

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep with me?" Minji asked as soon as she turned off the car.

It was at least tempting the idea of going to her house and sleeping in her arms, if we would really sleep, of course.

"I want to, a lot, but it's not the right time yet."

Minji stared at me without understanding.

"I don't know what's your fear, Pham, we are adults."

"I know, and I know you don't understand, but that's beside the point now."

"Give me at least one reason?"

"I don't want people to talk, I don't want to be just another one." I said looking straight into her eyes.

Minji squinted her eyes, and gently caressed my face.

"You would never be just another one, that I assure you." she spoke sincerely.

"Why do you say that?"

Minji smiled, and tightened her hands on the steering wheel.

"I'm not good at talking about these things, Hanni."

For the first time Minji was shy.

"Say it."

"Another day I will, ok?"

I smiled at Minji, shaking my head.

"Yes, I promise that I will say it. Now is not the right time."

"And when will it be?”

"That's a secret, Miss Pham." Minji spoke, stealing me a kiss.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked, smiling.

"Are you insatiable?"

"Maybe I am." I spoke, winking at her.

"God heard my prayers."

I let out a laugh along with Minji.

"Now seriously, I won't go in. It wouldn't look good, your friends are in there so, better not."

"Okay, then I'm going now."

“Okay, Pham. Have a good night."

"Good Night, Miss Kim." I spoke very close to her lips.

Minji came with the impulse to bite me, so I backed away.

"Dream about me, Minji." I spoke getting out of the car.

The woman looked at me with a smile. I was already outside and I approached her window that was open.

"I always do, Miss Pham."

I smiled, getting closer to her to place a calm kiss on her so soft lips.

"See you later."

"See you later, Pham.”

I opened my eyes feeling my phone vibrate. I roamed with my hands over the bed sheet until I found the small device and grabbed it, unlocking it and seeing a text message:

Kim Minji: I still can't accept your absence in my bed tonight.

I smiled in disbelief, it was 2AM and the woman thought of me just like I thought of her. A good feeling took over me, knowing that Minji had me in her thoughts caused in me something inexplicable.

Pham Hanni: You should be sleeping already, what are you doing up so late?

Kim Minji: I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about some stuff.

Pham Hanni: Can I know what you were thinking about?

The woman took a few minutes, but then answered.

Kim Minji: Of course, I was thinking about a beautiful woman whose name is Pham Hanni. Do you know her?

I smiled in the same instant that I read her text. Everything was so different, Minji had several sides that I would still experience. I could say that the woman was a set of sensations for a human being. She could be hot and sexy, and at the same time so delicate and sweet.

Pham Hanni: Hmmm, I know her. She talked to me about you.

Kim Minji: About me? What did she say?

Pham Hanni: That's a secret, Kim.

Kim Minji: Full of secrets, right Hanni? I will still find out all of them.

I confess that in that instant my heart pounded. The fear of the woman finding out about everything hunted me more every time.

Pham Hanni: Me? No.

Minji took longer than usual to respond, gradually increasing the anxiety I was feeling.

Kim Minji: Pham…

I loved when she called me like that.

Pham Hanni: Yes?

Kim Minji: Spend this weekend with me? This time it's not an order, it's a request.

That wasn't my boss, it wasn't the arrogant and imposing Minji. It was just Minji, that woman with a broad smile that I had seen in her parents' house. I must have taken too long to respond because I received another text from her.

Kim Minji: So... Do you accept it?

Pham Hanni: Yes, I accept Minji.

Kim Minji: Prefect, Miss Pham. I'll pick you up tomorrow. Now sleep, we'll have a long weekend ahead. Good Night, and if possible, dream about me, because I'm sure that I will dream about you, Pham Hanni.

God, she could only be kidding me. I felt inert of such happiness. Minji was being thoughtful and above all, affectionate. I placed my phone on the nightstand, closing my eyes, thinking about everything that would still happen beside her.

--------------

I woke up with the loud sound of banging on the door. God, who would be at that early hour? I rubbed my eyes, looking at the small clock on my nightstand. 6:30AM. Would it be Minji? No, Minji wasn't invasive or indiscreet like that. I slowly got out of bed, putting on the cute fluffy slippers I had received from Karina on my last birthday, and walked towards the door. As soon as I looked through the peephole I saw Hye Kyo and Eunchae.

'I wonder what happened.' I thought as I opened the door quickly, immediately receiving a tight hug from Eunchae.

"Scar!" the child practically screamed, hugging me.

I wrapped the little one in a tight embrace, feeling her arms wrap around my waist. I looked at Hye Kyo who stared at me seriously, paying attention to our every move.

"What's happening?" I asked confused.

"I brought your sister here. I need to make a trip and I can't take her with me. So, stay with her until I get back." the woman said, handing me a backpack.

"Mom let me stay in your house, Han, isn't it cool?" the girl asked in a joyful way.

"Of course, Eunchae, it's wonderful!"

"I hope that in this period of time you don't teach your sister wrong things." Hye Kyo provoked.

"I guarantee you that unlike you, I have only good things to teach my sister."

"I imagine very well what you have to teach her."

"You do?”

"Of course, I can't expect much from you, Hanni."

"I won't allow you to insult me in my house, get out of here." I spoke angrily.

"Is that any way to speak to your mother, young lady?"

"Now you are my mother? I'm sorry, but no. I don't have you as a mother."

Her gaze at me wasn't one of the best, I could see in her expression the anger because of my words.

"Han? What's going on?" I heard Danielle's voice in the back, and the woman approached with a sleepy face, becoming serious at the exact moment that she saw Hye Kyo standing in front of me.

"Life is really good around here, isn't it? Sleeping until this hour!" the woman exclaimed in derision.

"It was great until I saw your presence in my house." Danielle spoke seriously.

Hye Kyo rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Dani!" Eunchae ran to the arms of my friend.

"Hey buddy, it's so good to see you!"

"I will stay here for a few days, can we dance all those songs again?"

"Of course, we'll definitely do that!" Danielle spoke, hugging the little one.

I smiled as I looked at my two sisters. But stopped when I looked at Hye Kyo.

"Take good care of your sister, Hanni, as soon as I return I will pick her up."

"Don't worry about that. Have a nice trip.”

I exchanged a last look with the woman who claimed to be my mother. I loved her once, I loved like every kid loved their parents. But today, I didn't know what to feel anymore, and neither what to think about the woman that was standing in front of me. After everything that I had lived, my feelings for her came down to nothing.

"I'll be back soon." Those were her last words before she left.

I closed the door, feeling the usual bad mood that I felt when I saw her. Her provocations were always able to bring me down, no matter how strong I wanted to be. She left me weak. I took a deep breath looking at the little girl who looked at me with a broad smile. Yeah, she's my everything, she gave me strength to continue. Eunchae.

"Wow, I'm so happy! We are going to have so much fun, right girls?"

"Of course we will, Eunchae!"

The little brown haired girl ran towards me, hugging me again.

"I missed you, Han."

"I always miss you, Eunchae."

I gave a small smile that she took care to reciprocate.

"Come with me, Eunchae, let's wake up Karina!" Danielle spoke, pulling the girl who laughed.

It was amazing to see her there, Danielle always knew the will that I had to bring her to live with us. I, more than anyone, knew how bad it was to live among Jong Ki and Hye Kyo's crisis. I didn't want my sister to have the same destiny as mine, I didn't want her to suffer everything that I had suffered. I smiled as I saw them disappear down the hallway to Karina's room. I walked towards the kitchen to prepare a neat breakfast.

Minutes later we were all at the table, in a funny conversation about how Karina had woken up frightened that morning. It wasn't for less, of course, Eunchae and Danielle threw themselves on top of the shorter one at once. "I was crushed!" Karina spoke while eating her pancake.

"It was with love, Karina, don't be whiny."

"Han, you had to see, Dani threw herself on top of Karina!" Eunchae said laughing.

"I know very well how it is, Eunchae, she does the same to me.”

"And have you died? No, so stop the drama!" Danielle spoke smugly.

"With you it was softer, right Hanni? I woke up all painted just like a clown."

I laughed at Karina.

"In my defense, it was Eunchae's idea!"

Danielle said, raising her arms.

"Eunchae!"

The girl laughed, making us laugh too. I drank the little that was left of my coffee, when I felt my phone vibrate. A text message:

Kim Minji: Wonbin is waiting for you downstairs.

Oh my God! I had forgotten about Minji, I couldn't go anymore. Not with Eunchae here.

Dammit.

I got up from the table and walked with my phone to the balcony. And Minji's black Mercedes was really parked in front of my building. Wonbin remained standing still like a good employee. It didn't take long for my phone to start vibrating again, this time she was calling me:

\ "Good Morning, Pham." Minji said softly.

"Did you get my text?"

"Good Morning."

"Did something happen?" her voice tone was worried.

"I won't be able to go with you, Minji."

The woman was silent for a few seconds, probably getting upset with my decision.

"Can I at least know why?"

"Yes, of course. My mother brought Eunchae to stay with me. So, I couldn't refuse, you know about my situation, right?"

"Of course, I imagine." Those were her words.

Minji was aware of my situation. On the last weekend we spent together, she had listened to my story. And she knew how important Eunchae's presence was to me.

"Are you upset?" I asked, biting my lip, hoping that her answer was negative.

"No, Pham, only disappointed. I confess that I was looking forward to being with you." I smiled when I heard her sweet voice from the other side of the line.

"Flirting on the phone, Hanni?" I heard Danielle shout from the back. Minji laughed from the other side of the line.

"Do you see what I have to endure?"

"Yes."

"Minji, thank you for the invitation. I'm really sorry for not being able to go."

"You'll go, Miss Pham."

I squinted my eyes, not understanding.

"But I can't, please Kim, understand."

"Of course you can, pack your things and bring Eunchae with you."

"Minji..."

"Hanni, this is not a request.”

"It's an order..." I completed her sentence.

"Exactly. I bet she will love it, and this way you can introduce me to your little sister."

"Are you sure?"

"I'll see you in half an hour, Pham." Minji spoke before hanging up. /

I smiled before the phone, not believing what was happening. Minji was determined to spend that weekend in my presence. And since she didn't take a 'no' for an answer, the only way was to accept. And I would accept it very willingly.

----------------

Minji's POV

I confess to be impatient with the delay. I hadn't waited for Hanni's response to know if she would come meet me or not. I walked from one side to another inside that office, thinking whether this was right. I was letting myself get involved with that beautiful Asian, and that was a synonym of feelings and fragility, that surely hadn't the slightest connection with me. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, asking for strength to move forward. Until I heard three knocks on the door.

"Come in."

Hanni walked into the office with a beautiful smile, the brunette was with a casual style.

Light pair of jeans and a red blouse that left a little bit of her stomach showing, her hair was wavy and tied by a small black bow on the back. She looked beautiful as always.

“I was already thinking that you wouldn't come." I spoke approaching.

"I shouldn't have come, but..."

"But you want to go with me, just like I do."

I spoke, pulling Hanni by the waist, bringing her body close to mine.

"Minji, we are in the office." the brunette whispered with fear, backing away a little bit.

"I'm the boss here, Pham, I'll do whatever I want. Don't worry."

I didn't give any time for Hanni to think, I pulled the woman closer to me, sealing my lips on hers. Hanni didn't refuse, on the contrary, she wrapped her arms around my neck and reciprocated in a slow and delicious way. But stopping at the exact moment that someone opened the door.

"God!" Hanni exclaimed, letting go of me.

"Oh sorry, Unnie, I was looking for you." a little girl spoke, staring at us suspiciously.

"It's okay, come here. Let me introduce you to someone."

The brown haired girl and eyes of the same color approached us curious. Her features were the same as the ones of the woman that was standing beside her.

"Well, this here is my sister, Pham Eunchae. And Eunchae, this is..."

"Kim Minji, I know."

I smiled, wondering how the little girl knew me.

"Have I seen you before, Miss?" I asked, smiling.

"No, but I have seen you in magazines. And Han speaks a lot about you."

Hanni smiled embarrassed.

"I hope she says good things about me."

"Yes, she does, she says you are very pretty, just like a model."

"Oh really? I think we need to talk more about that, Eunchae."

"No you don't, Chae, that was a secret." Hanni said smiling.

"You should've warned me, Scar." the girl whispered to her sister, making me laugh.

"Scar?" I was confused.

"Family thing." Hanni smiled weakly.

"Ok, then. Enough chit chat, girls. We have to go."

"Where are we going, Minji?" Eunchae asked, walking beside me.

"Right now we are going to my helicopter.”

"Oh my God, a helicopter? You know how to fly?"

"Yes I do, but it won't be me that will be flying it. I have someone for that, Eunchae. Have you ever flown before?"

"Never, I always wanted to though. Right, Scar?"

Hanni stared at us with a smile.

"It's true."

"Perfect, you'll love it, Eunchae. I'll ask Bart to take you in the front of the helicopter. Do you want that?"

"Yesss!" the girl said excitedly.

"Wow! This is so awesome!" Eunchae spoke dazzled, the girl was sitting next to the pilot, having the best view of the helicopter.

I looked at Hanni and just smiled. It was clear how much the brunette beside me loved her sister. Eunchae's smile was Hanni's, and hers was mine. I placed one of my hands on top of hers. The brunette stared at me in an intense and affectionate way.

"I promise you that this will be the first of the best weekends of your life, Pham."

"I'm sure it will be, Minji."

We held our gazes for brief seconds, and in that fraction of seconds I felt light, like I had never felt before. This was the power that Hanni had over me, her brown eyes and her beautiful smile left me light, happy. God, I knew what was happening, I just didn't believe it.

How had she done it? How did she break down the wall I had built around me for many and many years? What was it about her? God.

"Minji?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything."

I brought one of my hands to her face, pulling her into me, kissing her lips slowly, savoring the taste that she possessed.

"I still haven't done anything, but I will."

I could see Eunchae looking at us with a smile. I made a sign of secret to the little girl who nodded.

----------------

Eunseo's POV

I was prepared to win back Minji. She was in pure conflict with her secretary and her best friend. Scarlet on the other hand was just a whore of a little club. There wasn't the slightest possibility of her taking Minji away from me. Not at all. I was with my mind set on getting the woman back, and I would have her, whatever the cost.

"Where is Minji?" I asked irritated to the huge gorilla in a black uniform.

"I don't know that information, ma'am." the man spoke seriously.

"Don't make a fool of me. You are the security here."

"Exactly, I'm just the security."

I rolled my eyes huffing at the man. I entered the building seeing only a few employees in entertained conversations. I asked them about Minji and they only told me that she had left. In the back I could see Park Wonbin entering the elevator. I ran in his direction, he would probably know where his best friend was.

"Wonbin!" I waved at him who smiled, next to him a woman with a sculptural body who rolled her eyes when she saw me.

I put one of my hands between the elevator's doors preventing it from closing. The doors opened again, giving me room to enter.

"Finally!"

"Is everything alright, Eunseo?" the man asked, smiling.

"Yes, everything is fine. I want to know if you can tell me where your friend went."

"I don't know." he spoke fast.

"C'mon, Wonbin. I know of your friendship with Minji. Tell me, she always tells you everything."

The man seemed to think.

"I don't know, Eunseo, honestly."

"I heard that she just left in the helicopter." I was insistent.

"I just need to know where she went, can you tell me where?"

"He doesn't know, haven't you understand that?" the woman spoke in a bold way.

I stared at her in pure irritation. Who does this woman think she is to speak to me like this?

"I'm wondering who you think you are right now.”

"Mash Danielle, much displeasure to meet you." she spoke in a mocking way.

Wonbin cleared his throat a few times.

"Who gave you the right to speak to me like this? Do you know with who you are speaking to?"

"Yes, with an inconvenient ex of my boss."

"Oh my God, I can fire you, you know?"

"No, honey, you can't. You are nothing here."

"Girls..." Wonbin began to speak.

"Ha! Now I know who you are." I spoke circling the woman inside the elevator.

"Friend of the little secretary, right? Hanni!"

"Yes, I really am friends with Minji's girlfriend, Hanni."

Girlfriend? What was that woman talking about? Minji was burning in hatred because of her yesterday.

"Are you crazy? Minji doesn't want to see your friend not even painted in gold!" I said laughing sarcastically at the brunette who opened a cynical smile.

"Are you sure? They are both on their way to a perfect weekend. You know, right? Romantic mood, far away from vultures like you."

"Danielle..." Wonbin whispered.

I couldn't explain the hatred that consumed me in that moment. Imagining that Minji and the secretary were together was the end. She didn't know with whom she was playing with. Not at all.

"You gotta be kidding me."

"I'm giving you the real situation. So stop meddling, Minji doesn't want you anymore."

The elevator doors opened, and in the same instant I left that place. I would separate those two, I don't know how but I would. Pham Hanni doesn't know what's expected of her.

I left Kim's Industry with such rage that I couldn't explain. I felt my body hot and my head about to explode. If they thought that this stupid relationship would last, they were completely mistaken. And I knew who could help me.

I got in my car, grabbing my phone. I dialed the number and it didn't take long for her to answer me.

"Eun Kyung, I need you, meet me at the corner restaurant with 'Imperium' in twenty minutes.”

----------------

I walked into the establishment noticing a few people, in the back I could see Eun Kyung sitting, fidgeting her cup of coffee in an impatient way. I walked towards the woman, sitting in front of her.

"I thought you wouldn't come, I was already tired of waiting." the woman grumbled.

"Stop complaining, you know that I pay you for every information you give me."

I waved to the waitress who quickly came to our table.

"Please bring me a coffee without sugar."

The girl wrote down the order and quickly left.

"What do you want with me, Eunseo?"

"I want you to help me separate a woman from Minji."

"Another?" she asked, laughing in a mocking way.

"Yes. A gold-digger bitch is in her arms at this moment."

"And how can I help you?" the woman asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I want you to make the secretary find out that Minji is having an affair with Scarlet."

Eun Kyung squinted her eyes, processing my plan.

"You can only be crazy. Minji will send someone to kill me." the woman exclaimed.

"Don't be stupid. Minji wouldn't do that."

"What do I get in exchange?"

"A lot of money, my dear."

"Eunseo, I can even help you, but I have someone better to do it."

"Better than you, I know that there must be many."

Eun Kyung rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, I'll give you the number of the person that knows Scarlet better than anyone. She will give you all the necessary information for you to tell the secretary."

"Perfect, write it down for me."

Eun Kyung took the small pen, writing down the number of the person that would help me.

"What's this person's name?" I asked.

"Lily, she's the owner of 'Imperium'."

"Hmmm! Then it's better to be in person. Take me to her.”

We entered Imperium' outside working hours. The club was completely empty, only with the small movement of the cleaning crew. Eun Kyung guided me among the corridors of the club up to the office where the owner would be.

"Lily?" Eun Kyung called before her door, giving three little knocks.

"Come in."

We heard the woman say. Eun Kyung smiled at me and then opened the door. Upon entering I was faced with a blonde of an elegant appearance and resolute expressions.

"Lily, I brought a friend that really wishes to talk to you about something."

I smiled at the woman who stood up, staring at me from head to toe in an evaluative way.

"What's your name?"

"Eunseo Lim. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lily."

"The pleasure is all mine, please have a seat."

I sat in front of her desk.

"Do you want something to drink?" the blonde asked.

"A Martini, please."

Lily walked to the beverage counter, serving two glasses, and soon she took care of handing me.

"Can I know the reason for your visit?"

"Yes, of course. I have a proposition for you."

"I'm all ears!" the blonde said smiling.

"I'll be very clear with you, Lily. I'm Kim Minji's wife, the woman that is having an affair with one of your dancers, more precisely, Scarlet."

The woman stared at me surprised, and at the same time curious.

"Where do I fit into all of this?"

"I need information, my dear. Minji is also having an affair with another woman."

"Jesus, that Minji really likes her women, huh?" she let out with a smile.

"Too much. But anyways, I want to remove both of them of my way. And I need your help."

"What makes you think that I'll help you, Eunseo?"

"You see, Lily, I know Minji and the power she has. I also know that that Scarlet girl is the best dancer you have here."

"Yes, Scarlet is the best of all."

"So, if Minji continues with her involvement with her, it won't take long for her to take her out of this place, you understand?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that from the moment that she decides that Scarlet is hers, she won't let her dance anymore. And as a result of that, you lose your gold mine."

Lily stayed serious, probably thinking of such a possibility. I wasn't totally wrong, I knew Minji and her desire to control everything around her. She would never in a sane conscious allow that her woman remained doing such acts.

"Scarlet wouldn't leave me hanging, Eunseo.”

"She would, a woman when she's hopelessly in love, she does everything. And you know it."

"No, I don't agree."

"Lily, I don't need your immediate response. Just think about what I said, ok?"

"I don't have what to think about."

"Yes, you do have. And you know you do. I'll leave my number here. As soon as you change your mind, give me a call." I grabbed a small card from inside my bag, handing it to the blonde who stared at me intrigued.

"Think very carefully, and call me." I spoke with a smile, leaving her office.

----------------

Hanni's POV

Maybe that day couldn't be better than how it was being. First, Eunchae had stayed with me this weekend, despite Hye Kyo's unpleasant visit, the little one took care of brightening up my morning and to complete, I was with Minji. The two of them seemed to get along too well. The woman who I thought to be serious and impatient was in love with Eunchae, who by the way had loved her. Nothing could make me happier at that moment.

Both of them were entertained in one of the games of the amusement park in which Minji remained determined to take Eunchae. We had arrived early in her country house, which modesty aside of house it had nothing. I would describe it as a monumental mansion. Maybe in another life Minji had been a queen or a countess to like such big monuments. Minji took care of making us feel completely at ease. The flight there was totally peaceful, Eunchae commented for hours how it was fun to fly on Minji's helicopter, who promised to take my little sister on a lot more tours.

"Minji, can you get this one for me?" I heard Eunchae's voice before the stuffed animal machine.

"I'll do my best, little one. Come with me."

Eunchae and Minji walked hand in hand up to the lady that sold the tickets. I only stared at them. It was so good to see them like that, it was as if two parts of me united into only one. Minji carefully moved the machine's controls to catch the small stuffed animal for Eunchae who cheered with her fingers crossed.

"Almost there..." Minji murmured concentrated.

The winch captured the small white rabbit bringing it to the entrance where Eunchae would pick it up.

"YASSS!" Eunchae shouted excitedly.

"High five, little one!" Minji said raising the palm of her hand so that Eunchae could high five her.

"Don't I get one too?" I asked approaching her.

"Of course you get one, Pham. Tell me, which one do you want?"

I looked at all of them, and I chose the hardest. I wanted to know if Minji really was good at everything.

"If you can get this one, I'll reward you later." I let out in a mischievous way, so that only Minji could understand.

The woman curved the corner of her mouth in a smirk. And turned her attention back to the machine.

"May God help me." I heard her murmur.

I got closer to her, staying glued in her back. And Minji without losing focus guided the winch to the hidden stuffed animal that I had chosen, and at once she lowered it. By sheer luck or skill, the winch grabbed the small brown bear, pulling it to the exit.

"I want a double reward, Miss Kim."

My mouth fell open at the woman who quickly picked up the bear, handing it to me.

"Here it is."

Minji came closer and leaned in, kissing my lips quickly, and in the end winking at me.

"You are evil."

"I know." Minji said smiling.

"Can we eat already?" Eunchae asked.

"You just ate a while ago, Eunchae."

"But I'm already hungry, Han!"

Minji let out a laugh.

"Leave her be, Hanni, let's eat something. I'm also already hungry. How about a pizza, mini Pham?" the woman asked the little one.

"Love it!"

"Minji, it's been a few hours and you are already spoiling her."

The woman stared at me smiling, pulling me by the waist.

"Let her have fun, Pham, just look at it as a break for your sister and for you."

"Yes, Scar, listen to Minji!"

Minji raised an eyebrow smugly.

"Is this a plot?" I asked suspiciously.

"Maybe it is!”

"You two just wait and see..."

"If only she knew, right Eunchae?"

"Knew what?" I asked quickly.

"Nothing." Minji spoke quickly.

"Poor Han, doesn't know anything."

I looked at both of them who plotted something against me, I just needed to find out what. We walked towards the car, in which I opened the back door for Eunchae to enter. Following to the passenger seat.

"What else did your sister say about me, Eunchae?" Minji asked while starting the car.

"She said that you are wonderful."

"Eunchae Kim!" I scolded the girl who bursted into a laugh.

"Tell me more."

"No!" I shouted.

"She said that you are bossy and arrogant, but that she loves it with all the strength of her being."

I opened my mouth amazed at the girl's boldness in telling everything I had said.

"I'm bossy and arrogant, Pham?" Minji asked disguising a mischievous smile.

I looked at her.

"Yes, you are."

"But you like it, right?" she asked, resting a hand on my thigh.

I took a deep breath feeling the warmth of her skin.

"Yes, she does. She said that she loves it." Eunchae said putting herself between both of us.

Minji laughed amusedly, and drove until arriving at the pizzeria that Eunchae had chosen. Minji let the little one choose everything she wanted.

"This is too good!" my sister spoke eating a bit of her pizza.

"True, this is amazing!”

"Can we order another one tomorrow, Minji?"

"No, Eunchae, tomorrow we will make our own pizza!"

"Really?" Eunchae asked excitedly.

"Of course! That kitchen needs to be used at least once in life!

"It will be so awesome, Minji!"

I looked at both of them who decided which flavors they would make tomorrow. It was fun to see the little one's excitement, she loved all the plans that Minji did to please her. If Minji was treating my sister that way to conquer me, I feel bad to tell her that she didn't need to make such effort. But I felt that it was sincere, they had really gotten along well. I exchanged a few caresses with Minji until I saw my phone ring. I looked at the illuminated screen.

Lily.

I took a deep breath, feeling the air lacking with fear that Minji would see. I quickly excused myself from the table, and Minji just nodded.

I walked away from the table, leaving the two talking animatedly. And then I answered:

\"Finally I was able to talk with you, Scarlet." Lily said somewhat irritated.

"I'm sorry, I was busy." I spoke quickly.

"It's okay, I need you here tonight."

"Lily, it's my day off."

"I know, Scarlet, but I have one of the most important customers of the city to see you. A special show, you know?"

"No, I don't do special shows to anyone." I spoke serious.

"I heard that for Kim Minji you did."

I was silent for a few moments.

"That was an exception."

"Well, then this would be a second exception."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going."

"Can I know why?"

"I'm not in the city."

"Scarlet, I have an agreement with you.”

"Yes, and I fulfill it unwaveringly. But today is my day off, Lily."

"Who are you with?" I heard her angry voice.

"Why do you want to know?"

The woman huffed from the other side of the line.

"Scarlet, I want you here in fifteen minutes."

"I don't have to go, I'm not going. Good Night." /

I hung up the call. I had never said no to Lily, never in all these years had I denied a request from her. But in that moment, Scarlet was what least mattered me.

I thought as I stared at Minji and Eunchae laughing excitedly on the table ahead of me. They, on the other hand, were the most important there.

-------------------

Lily's POV

"I don't have to go, I'm not going. Good Night."

Those were her last words before hanging up on my face. This wasn't happening. In years, Scarlet had never disobeyed an order of mine, never. Eunseo Lim was right. Kim Minji would ruin everything, like she was already.

"I mean that from the moment that she decides that Scarlet is hers, she won't let her dance anymore. And as a result of that, you lose your gold mine."

I tightened the grip on the glass of Whiskey in my hand, harshly throwing it against the mirror in front of me, making it smash into pieces on the floor. Eunseo's words repeated themselves frequently in my head.

"No Minji, you won't take her away from me. Scarlet is my creation, and who controls her it's me." I spoke in front of the shattered mirror.

I grabbed the phone that was on top of my desk, quickly dialing the number that was on the card. It didn't take long for her to answer:

"Lim, count on me for whatever you need. I will be your ally in this game.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.1K 21
An ambitious intern. A perfectionist executive. And a whole lot of name calling. Whip-smart, hardworking, and on her way to an MBA, Hanni Pham has on...
25.2K 1.4K 26
They met for the first time in a foreign country. They were both young and made a cute mistake and then back to being strangers again. But destiny ma...
17.6K 923 16
Hanni is living a happy and contented life with her husband. When all of a sudden her life turned upside down her husband's prodigal sister came back...
132K 7.1K 51
"The whole idea was a mess, in fact it was stupid. To get married with someone who's practically a stranger to me was already an absurd concept. But...