The Stripper | Bbangsaz ver.

By kmnjihallelujah

"Have you ever imagined having two lives? Be two people at the same time? I bet you have. But between thinkin... More

1 : Two lives
2 : Returning to Seoul
3 : The Stripper
4 : New Presidency
5 : First Day
6: Conversation and More Time Together
7 : The Dance
8 : The Kiss
9 : Losing Control
10 : Le Cafè
11 : Sweet illusion
12 : Confusion
13 : Lift, Gift and Conversation
14 : Wicked Games
15 : Unexpected Arrival
16 : Reencounter
17 : Meeting The Family
18 : A Good Day
19 : One Dance
20 : Returning to Harsh Reality
21: Payback
22 : Lost
23 : Take a Chance
24 : Fuck you all the time
26 : Fights and Reconciliation
27 : A New Alliance
28 : A Different Day
29 : Moments
30 : The Discovery
31 : Confrontation
32 : Whirlwind of feelings
33 : Falling into Temptation
34 : Negotiations
35 : Things of the Past

25 : Crossed Paths

948 62 14
By kmnjihallelujah

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to Worth It by Fifth Harmony;)

-----------------

Hanni's POV

It was almost 8PM, and I was still standing in front of those three dresses outstretched on the bed. I looked closely at the three of them, trying to decide which Minji would like to see me wearing. Knowing her tastes, I would bet her answer to be one single word.

None.

I smiled before my ideas of imagining her saying that. With that mischievous and daring smile, accompanied by her greenish iris in a darker tone. Today our day had been different, working in Kim's Industry had never been so pleasurable. After the mind-blowing occurrence in the elevator this morning my mood was at a thousand. God, Minji could make me lose my mind. How many cameras in that elevator had recorded us in that way?

It wasn't good to think about it. Making the building's security personnel happy wasn't among my intentions.

I shook my head at the possibility in which Minji didn't seem to mind one bit as she made me hers like that. That I confess to have loved. I loved her like this. Arrogant, dominant and powerful. I surrendered myself easily at her orders, despite the effort I made to resist. I couldn't. She had an unimaginable power over me, her eyes mesmerized me slowly, leaving me at the mercy of her will. And I had no choice but to accept.

"God, you haven't decided yet? In a few you have to go." I heard Karina walking into the room, awaking me from my thoughts.

"I can't choose which one is the best. What do you think?”

"I think that for Minji it doesn't matter, what she really wants is to see you without clothes." Danielle said walking in behind Karina.

I let out a laugh when I heard her.

"Dani, you are always so delicate." Karina spoke, staring at the three dresses.

"You should go with this one."

The woman said pointing to the back dress with lace details.

"Why did you choose this one?"

"Let's say it fits the occasion well. Minji seems to like black, and this dress is very sexy. Wear high heels and black stockings."

"Rina giving advice on how to be sexy. I never thought I would see that." Danielle said, throwing herself in bed.

"I have my secrets, Marsh." Karina spoke feigning mystery.

"Someone call Karina, please, my friend was abducted. Get away from me in the name of Jesus whoever you are." Danielle spoke doing the cross sign with her fingers.

Karina and I started laughing out loud. "I don't know what would be of me without you girls."

"Nothing honey, you would be nothing." Danielle spoke cockily.

"Han, don't waste time, just go get ready."

"Yep, you better not waste time, you still have a lot to do today."

"Dani, don't start." Karina spoke quickly.

"I'm referring to Imperium', or have you two forgotten that today is Scarlet's day?"

God, I had completely forgotten about it. My relationship with Minji was making me lose my mind to the point where I forgot about my commitments. For a moment knowing that that day Scarlet would dance at 'Imperium' made me happy. Had Minji forgotten about it or she simply didn't want to go?

Her disinterest on the stripper, or better, on me, was at least comforting. I just didn't know how I would escape this one. My agreements with Lily were always very punctual, she didn't tolerate non-appearances. Except in very serious cases.

"Dammit, what do I do now?"

"You should've thought about that before. Jesus, that woman is really driving you crazy."

I walked from one side to the other worrying about what I should do. I couldn't cancel with Minji, I didn't want to cancel with her. But I also couldn't leave Lily hanging. God, for a moment I wished that Scarlet would just disappear from my life. But how to disappear with a part of you?

One of the problems of having a double life is that at some point the paths could cross. And you would have to make the right choices.

"Go to dinner, we'll talk with Lily, we'll make something up." Karina proposed quickly.

I was surprised, Karina never meddled between Scarlet's affairs. According to her, the less people knew the better.

"Ok, I'll go get ready.”

I was somewhat confused. Minji had never in all this time missed one single performance of Scarlet. And was she going to now do it for me? If so, I could consider her intentions important and serious. Minji was increasingly making me more attached to her.

"Han?" I heard Karina shout from the other side of the door.

"Yes?"

"Pedro just intercom ed to say that there's a driver waiting for you downstairs."

"It must be Wonbin."

"That's him, he's downstairs waiting for you."

"Minji always very humble, right?" Danielle said laughing.

"Always." I spoke leaving the bathroom.

I was ready. I had gone with Karina's choice. I wore a black tight dress that had lace details on the chest and shoulders area. My legs were covered by stockings that were suspended by a garter belt, which could only be seen if someone lifted the dress, in this case, Minji. I used light makeup, highlighting my eyes and lips. And on my feet black high heels.

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before grabbing my bag. And modesty aside, I was sexy. Very sexy.

"Good luck, Han." Karina said, holding my hand.

"A good night I say." Danielle said leading me to the door.

As I got out of the building, Minji's black Mercedes was parked at the entrance. Wonbin, punctual as always was standing beside it. When he saw me he smiled at me, formally opening the door for me to get in.

"Good Evening, Wonbin." I spoke as I approached him.

"Good Evening, Miss Pham."

I entered the car, feeling Minji's strong scent spread all over it. Her presence made itself vibrant even without her being close.

"Where are we going, Wonbin?"

The man looked at me through the rearview mirror to then answer:

"To Born & Bred. Miss Kim is already waiting for you.”

Minji really wasn't modest, Born & Bred was the most expensive hotel in Seoul. And it had one of the most luxurious restaurants in the area.

Within minutes Wonbin was parking the imported car in front of the huge and powerful building. The man quickly got out and ran towards my door to open it.

"Welcome, ma'am. Have a good night."

I just nodded.

A tall young man with red hair approached me.

"Good Evening, Miss. Do you have a reservation?" he asked.

"Yes, it's in the name of Minji Kim."

"Oh! Yes, I'm sorry. Come with me."

I entered the place and it was simply out of the ordinary. Sophisticated and luxurious were the exact words for that environment. A five star hotel. The young man picked up a small phone and dialed some numbers to then speak:

"Hello, Miss Kim, Miss Hanni Pham has just arrived."

"Bring her to me." I heard Minji's voice from the other side of the line.

"Yes, ma'am."

The young man quickly obeyed her orders, taking me to the elevator. We were already past the eighteenth floor when the doors opened.

"Have a good night, ma'am."

I smiled weakly, exiting the metal box. I most certainly should be on the top floor. On the huge space decorated divinely well, there was a table at the back, right in front of all that view that we could have of Gangnam. It was incredible. I walked slowly, hearing the sound of the background music. On the table there was fancy silverware that was positioned according to all the possible etiquette rules.

But what admired me the most was the view of it all. The huge buildings looked smaller and full of lights that came out of its windows. The traffic was only noticeable by the small lights going from one side to the other.

"Do you like what you see, Pham?”

I swear that I felt weak just by hearing her raspy voice so close to me. I turned around and stared at a mysterious and divinely perfect Minji. She was wearing a black dress that had cleavage. Her hair was loose and slightly wavy. Her makeup was median, highlighting her so brown eyes and her lips.

She was very sexy.

"I like it a lot." I answered staring at her.

"Do you know that I also like a lot what I'm seeing?" she said walking towards me.

She stood a few centimeters away from me, staring at me with her mesmerizing eyes.

"Wine?" she asked extending the glass to me.

"Sure."

Minji without taking her eyes off me slowly tasted the wine that was in her glass. Letting the liquid wet her so desirable lips. Bitch.

"You look wonderful, Miss Kim."

"So do you."

Minji smirked.

"I hope you enjoy this night."

"I'm sure I will."

I said, taking a deep breath, looking at that panoramic view that the building offered us. It was beautiful.

"I like this place." Minji started talking.

"I love places where I can see everything that happens around me."

"Controlling much?" I whispered to her.

"You know me, I like to control everything around me. I like to dominate what's mine." she said, staring intensely at me.

"And you were never dominated?" I asked fearlessly, while taking a sip of the red wine.

"No. And I never will be, Miss Pham."

Our gazes kept fixed for long seconds.

"Why?"

"Let's say it's not in my nature, I don't accept being dominated."

"I know very well. You like to order."

"And I like to be obeyed."

It was crazy how our conversation was full of double meanings. It was at least tempting to leave that dinner aside and do much more pleasurable things. That I knew very well that she would love.

"We better change the subject."

Minji let out a sarcastic laugh. Placing one hand on my back, guiding me to the soft couch that was there. The fireplace burned, warming us of a cold that I was sure that Minji could change.

"I like our subject, Pham."

"I like it too, but if we continue it things will go down another path." I spoke, putting the glass on the center table, staring at her.

"What path?" she whispered very close.

I closed my eyes, feeling her warm breath against my skin.

"One that you know very well how to take me." I whispered.

Even without seeing her face I knew that she was smiling, smiling boldly. Minji got even closer, slowly biting my earlobe.

"Minji..."

"Hush, Han." the woman whispered, bringing one of her hands to my legs.

"Only fondling."

God, her voice was hoarse and laden with arousal. I felt Minji's tongue against my neck, slowly sliding over my pulse point, while her hands went down to my inner thigh. Fuck. I had to be strong.

"It's amazing what you do to me." Minji whispered in my ear.

"I get wet just by thinking about fucking you right now."

I dug my nails into the soft fabric of the couch. A heat took over my body just by hearing her speak in that raw way. Minji brought one of her hands between my hair, turning my face towards her.

"I love your eyes when they are burning with desire, Pham. So hot, and mine."

I grabbed the woman's face and pulled her in for a voracious kiss. That Minji took care of reciprocating perfectly well. Her tongue searched mine with hunger and desire. I gasped when I felt her tongue snaking over mine skillfully. We kissed like two crazies lost in desire.

"God, I need to control myself around you." Minji whispered before my lips.

I was panting already.

"You don't, now kiss me." I said pulling her to me.

Minji bit my lower lip in a sexy way, and smiled.

"Let's have dinner. Miss Pham."

I nodded cussing heaven and earth because she had stopped. Minji stood up, grabbing her glass of wine and I did the same. Until I felt my phone vibrate inside my bag, I quickly grabbed the small device from inside it, noticing a text from Danielle.

'What did she want now?' I thought to myself.

I opened the text while Minji changed the song that was playing in the background.

Dani: Han, Lily said she needs you in 'Imperium' today. Important people are going there just to see you.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Precisely today? No, I can't.

"Is everything alright, Hanni?"

I looked at Minji who stared at me curiously.

"Yes, everything is fine.”

"Perfect then, sit here." Minji said, pulling out the chair for me.

I smiled at her and walked towards her, sitting on the chair she had pulled out for me. Minji quickly went to her seat in front of me.

"I hope you enjoy the dinner. I love the food here."

"I already heard a lot of things from here, it's a very expensive place."

"Yes, this place is really the most expensive place in Gangnam. But I believe the occasion. deserves it."

"It does? You know very well that I don't care about your financial condition, right?"

Minji smiled.

"I know, Pham, but I care. And if I can offer you things with better quality I won't oppose that. Money is good."

Arrogant and prepotent. Why is it so sexy?

Two perfectly well uniformed women entered the place, serving us more wine and the dishes chosen by Minji. And at any moment did Minji take her eyes off me, her fingers slid over the back of my hand in a soothing caress.

"Were they watching us?" I whispered to her. Minji smiled.

"I don't know, but if they were I don't care."

"What do you think they'll say? I mean, about us." I spoke, fixing the delicate napkin over my lap.

"I don't know, Hanni. I don't want to think about those things." Minji spoke to taste her food.

"I think we should keep it a secret, right?"

Minji stared at me seriously. I didn't know if my idea bothered her. Minji wasn't the kind of person to expose herself to anyone, but she didn't live in secret either.

"Let's just act naturally, ok? No one has absolutely anything to do with this. And we also don't need to shout from the rooftops that we are..."

Minji fell silent. What did we have? Sex, and cuddles?

"I understood. I just don't want to be the secretary who wants to rise in life by sleeping with the boss."

"I would never think that of you, Pham." Minji stared at me.

"You swear?"

"I swear, Hanni.”

"Besides, I don't want to be the boss that only sleeps with the employees."

"Good."

"I want more of you, Hanni, much more than what we have right now."

God, what did she mean by that? I stared at her in search of more words. And I received yet again a text from Danielle. Damn, wouldn't I have peace? Without letting Minji notice, I opened the text message:

Dani: God, Lily wants to cut my throat! Where are you?

I quickly locked the device, and Minji noticed.

"Is there a problem?" she asked curiously.

"No, none."

"Someone really seems to want your attention."

"Yeah, Danielle is feeling sick. And Karina isn't home."

"I thought that Danielle was going out with Wonbin tonight. He spent the entire morning excited for it." she spoke intrigued.

"She must have cancelled, you understand the reasons, right?"

"Of course, I understand. Hard will be for Wonbin to understand."

We finished eating in a lively conversation, and the same women walked in to remove the dirty dishes, and quickly left.

"Wonbin seems to be a good man, but I guarantee that if he's an asshole and hurts Danielle, I will kill him, and I will kill you for not telling me anything."

Minji let out an amused laugh.

"Are you that feisty, Miss Pham?"

"You have no idea how much, Kim."

"Don't worry, I'll tell you if Wonbin does something."

"Will you really? He's your best friend."

"When we are together with someone we can't hide anything."

"You are absolutely right."

Minji nodded, taking a sip of the wine.

"But tell me, you don't seem to like women, since when does that side of you exist?"

"I have always liked women, Minji, since I was very young.

"But you went out with Junghwan, I remember seeing you with him."

"Yes, he's a nice guy."

"He's a boy, Hanni. He doesn't know anything." She spoke in a bad mood.

"Why don't you like him? I never understood that."

Minji stared at me serious.

"I simply don't like to be confronted and much less that someone gets in my way. He doesn't seem to be a trustworthy person. I want to make one thing very clear, I want you away from him."

"Is that a request?"

"It's an order, Pham, I don't want you near him in any way."

"Too bossy, Minji." I teased, taking a sip of the wine.

"You better obey me."

"Or?"

"There will be serious consequences.

Fuck, I loved that. God, only I could know how I felt hers when she gave me orders. I liked to order too, but receiving Minji's authoritarian orders was maddening.

"You don't want to find out, Hanni. Don't tempt me.”

Minji stood up and held my hand, pulling me to the huge edge of the building. The view from there had gotten better, the night was open and the dark sky had throughout its extension luminous and bright dots.

"It's so beautiful." I spoke in admiration.

"I know, it's really wonderful." Minji spoke and surely it wasn't in the sky that she was looking.

I felt her hands on my waist, and her body glueing on mine from behind.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stay away, not anymore." Minji whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes letting the woman kiss my neck. I put the glass over the edge that was there, joining my hands in hers.

"Then don't, Minji." I whispered almost voiceless.

The woman combed her fingers through my hair, pulling it to the side, while distributing kisses all over my neck.

"Oh God..." I almost moaned.

"Jesus, Hanni! Why do you do this to me?" Minji asked turning me around to face her.

The woman pushed me against the wall harshly, pinning my body with hers. One of her hands went down to my thigh, pulling it up against the side of her body.

"You don't know how I'm dying to find out what you are wearing underneath this dress." she spoke with her voice hoarse, sliding her fingers over my garter belt.

"I chose especially for you." I whispered between her lips.

"You shouldn't have said that.”

I looked straight into her eyes that were loaded with lust. Minji took a deep breath and lifted me up, suspending me from the ground, making my legs wrap around her waist. God, I couldn't take it anymore, I kissed her lips with want. While her hands held my body on hers, Minji walked slowly to the same couch where we were before. sitting down with me on her lap.

"You are so sexy, fuck!" she groaned lifting the hem of my dress up to my waist.

Her hands went to tangle between my hair, pulling me in for a hot and intense kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth with hunger and desire. I was on fire, hot and wet. Minji trailed her hands down, stopping on my ass, which she squeezed with so eagerly that I almost moaned.

"Oh God, Minji, those women can walk in here and catch us like this."

"Fuck them, I want you." Minji spoke yanking the tiny panties from my body.

I moaned with her so rough act. God!

Minji brought one of her hands to my throbbing center, and slowly slid her fingers. over it.

"Fucking hell, you are soaked, Pham."

I swear that I felt lightheaded. I wanted her, I wanted that woman in every way possible. I could hear her dirty talking, the sound of the friction that her fingers made over my soaked wet center. God! I moaned with so much desire. And in the background I could hear the shrill sound of my phone ringing nonstop.

"Minji..."

"Yes? What is it?" the woman whispered kissing my chest, going towards my breasts.

"My phone, I need to answ..."

"You will not answer." she ordered.

I didn't want to answer, I didn't want to leave there. But I knew what it was about.

"I need to, Minji. Danielle needs me..."

"No, no she doesn't!" she said to then kiss me. I held in a moan when the woman began to rub on my clit.

"I won't be able to leave if you continue, please. Minji!"

The woman didn't stop, just continued with more desire. I moaned, I fucking moaned with want.

"Feel, you only need me."

I wanted to continue, but I knew what was at stake. May Minji forgive me, and may God give me strength, but I would have to stop.

"Stop, I need to go.”

Minji stopped, panting, looking at me without understanding.

"But Hanni..."

"I'm sorry..." I said getting up from her lap.

"You just got to be kidding me, right?"

The phone rang again for the tenth time on top of that table. I could see Minji's furious gaze in its direction.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

Minji took a deep breath, and stood up.

"Fine, you can go."

"Don't stay like that, I just can't right now."

"You know that if it was up to me I would spend the whole night here."

"This will pass, ok? I'll tell Wonbin to take you to her."

She was angry, and I didn't take away her reasons. I was angry too, I wanted that night just as much as she did. But I had an agreement with Lily and I couldn't fail.

"You don't need to, I'll take a cab."

Minji didn't insist anymore. Just walked towards the bar grabbing a glass of Whiskey. I felt so bad for leaving her there, but I had no choice. I approached the woman who backed away.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she said at last.

I entered that elevator huffing of anger. Not of Minji, but because of the situation that life had put me on, she wanted me there in her arms and I made her stop. God, where was I with my head? I fought for this, and now I was leaving.

My phone rang once again.

"What is it?" I spoke angrily.

"Where are you, Scarlet?" I heard Lily's furious voice.

"I'm on my way." I hung up without saying anything else.

I got out of the elevator and the red-haired boy looked at me curiously.

"Is everything alright, ma'am?"

"No." I spoke walking out of the building.

I entered the first taxi that showed up. I was furious, I had ended with a wonderful night. And whose fault was it?

Scarlet.

In less than half an hour I was in front of 'Imperium'. I paid the driver who smiled good-humored. I continued my way to the back of the club, going straight into my dressing room. I ordered the bouncers to warn Lily of my arrival, and so they did.

"I thought you wouldn't come." the blonde said entering my dressing room without even knocking.

"You thought wrong, I'm here." I spoke putting on makeup in front of the mirror.

"Listen here, Scarlet, I'm not hard on you, and I never was. But I don't want you to forget the agreement you have with me just to have adventures around."

Through the mirror I could see the woman speak.

"I am here, aren't I?" I spoke turning to face her.

Lily stood quiet.

"It's great that you're here."

"Perfect, now let me finish." I spoke rudely.

The woman stared at me serious and then left. I turned towards the mirror again, putting on the last thing that was missing to complete my transformation.

The black mask.

There Hanni didn't exist anymore, there was only the reflection of the arrogant and seductive Scarlet. She wasn't sweet, and let alone merciful, I would drag out from those people all the sighs and dollars from their pockets.

"Let's go to work." I spoke to my reflection in the mirror.

I left my dressing room, seeing Eun Kyung next to it, staring at me with certain envy, and a mocking smile plastered on her face after hearing my conversation with Lily. As always I walked through the dark corridor, only hearing the murmurs, laughs and dirty conversations of the people out there. I positioned myself in the right spot, breathing deeply. Until hearing the first beats of the song start and the light from the spotlight on my body, beginning thus the hypnosis.

*(Play song)*

I closed my eyes letting my body be guided by the sensual music. I knew all the steps without even thinking. And when I opened my eyes before the audience I didn't want to believe it. But she was there.

Minji walked towards the stage, staring at me on top of it.

I asked God for her not to be there, that that wasn't Minji. I wanted to believe that Minji didn't want anybody else besides Hanni. But she was here, at Scarlet's mercy again.

I knew that her being there was my fault, I knew the anger she was feeling, and that if I hadn't left she wouldn't be here now. But why didn't she stay there? Why did she have to come running to the arms of another? Bitch, arrogant and traitress!

An immeasurable rage took over me, and Karina's wise words from last night appeared in my head:

'Han, if Minji goes after Scarlet in search of something it's because she's not taking seriously what she's starting with you’

If Minji wanted that way, so be it.

I walked towards the pole, starting my choreography. I would seduce her, I needed to know how far she would go. I moved my body in the way that I knew she liked. I felt her hot eyes on me, undressing me till the last piece that covered my body.

Minji sipped on her inseparable Whiskey. And I danced, danced for her, with anger and desire for what we had interrupted that night.

I wiggled to the floor, showing my body to her who stared at me without looking away for a minute. I wiggled with my back turned to her, going up and down quickly.

Bitch! I wanted her to leave! That she stopped wanting Scarlet. God. I hated her.

But I continued, I danced in the most erotic way I could. I clapped my hands accompanying the rhythm of the song. And I took off piece by piece until I was only with my tiny lingerie on stage. To tease her more I threw it on her lap, and the son of a bitch grabbed it and smelled it with desire. People went wild. They screamed and cried out for me. It was an inexplicable feeling. I felt wanted, courted by everyone there. Dollars and more dollars were thrown on me, like a rain of power.

And I danced. I walked from one side to the other teasing everyone there. Dammit, Scarlet, you are too sexy," a guy shouted, and I winked at him who smiled excitedly.

I slid my hands all over my body, passing by places where anyone in there would pay fortunes to touch. But only the idiot who stared at me now was able to.

I passed my hands through my hair and wiggled for her, staring at her with desire. I walked towards the pole and rubbed against it, earning crazed screams from the men next to the stage.

I grabbed the pole with both my hands, staying with my back turned, wiggling my butt quickly, and more money was thrown at me. They loved that. I smiled teasingly and wiggled until the last beats of the song that came to an end.

I casted one last glance at Minji before the light went out. And then I got out of there. I wanted to leave, I didn't want to stay and see Minji come after me.

I leaned on the table of the dressing room, staring at myself in the mirror. I couldn't forget about one side of my life, Scarlet and Hanni were one. And that won't ever change.

I heard three knocks on the door and Julia's voice.

"Scarlet?”

"Yes? I'm in here, Lia, you can come in.”

The brunette walked in smiling.

"You were wonderful.”

I stared at her, furious on the inside.

"I always slay my performances, Minji."

Minji shrugged and approached.

"You are right, you are always very good at what you do." she whispered so close to me.

I closed my eyes feeling her warm breath.

Was she going to kiss me? No, she couldn't.

"What are you doing here?"

"I don't miss any of your performances, and you know that."

"I know that very well, but I wonder what you are doing in my dressing room."

Minji smiled sarcastically.

"You don't know, Scarlet? Are you sure?"

Bitch, I knew it. I knew exactly what she wanted.

"I want you to say it." I whispered provocatively.

Minji stared at me in a mysterious way.

"I came to return this to you." she said, taking out the pieces of clothing from her coat's large pockets.

"You threw it at me, were you trying to kill me?"

I quickly grabbed the clothes from her hands.

"Who knows, right?"

"If you want to kill me, kill me in a different way." she teased.

"In what way?" I asked getting closer to her.

Minji looked deep into my eyes for long seconds, and then backed away.

"Nevermind. I have to go, Scarlet." Minji said walking away.

For a split second I felt fear, fear of Minji realizing in my eyes who I truly was.

"But already? You don't want to stay?" I teased her.

"Yes, I just came to see you."

"And nothing else? Since when, Kim?" I smiled sarcastically.

"People change, Scarlet."

"They do, for something or someone. What's your reason?”

Minji smiled and shook her head.

"It doesn't matter." she said, closing her coat.

I walked towards the door, locking it with the key.

"Of course it does, tell me." I walked towards her, leaving her trapped between me and the wall.

"What do you want to know?"

"By whom have you replaced me with? Because you never came here just to see me. You always wanted something more."

"Why do you want to know so much?" she stared at me.

"I don't usually lose, Minji. What's her name?"

The woman stared at me for long seconds.

"Hanni, her name is Pham Hanni."

I smiled, I smiled with happiness when I heard those words, but soon stopped.

"So... you are fucking her?"

Minji squinted her eyes.

"It's not just sex, Scarlet. You don't understand, and I don't even have to be talking about this with you."

"Oh c'mon, with whom else would you speak? Where did you meet her?"

"She works for me. And that's enough information."

"Hmmm... so this woman is the reason why you won't stay with me tonight?"

"You would stay with me tonight?"

I smiled cynically.

"Yes."

Minji shook her head as if she was asking for strength.

"I can't, and much less should."

I walked towards her, slowly kissing her lips. Minji reciprocated at the beginning but then backed away.

"I'm leaving now, ok? You were incredible, but just that. Maybe you have to get accustomed to my absence." she spoke backing away.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay?" I asked taking off my robe, staying only with the tiny lingerie. I would test all of her limits.

Minji stared at my whole body, and for a few seconds I could feel her falter. But the woman closed her eyes and turned around.

"Good Night, Scarlet." she spoke leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 3.2K 23
In Hanni's messed up life, full of misery and losses, revenge takes control of her heart. She's hell-bent on getting back at the person who ruined he...
30.1K 1.1K 18
"She is my idol, my inspiration! How can I love her in a romantic way?" But from inside she's already in love with her idol, will her idol love her...
19.7K 886 17
In a school full of attractive people, Minji suddenly find herself choosing between 2 girls. Hanni and Haerin. Who will she choose? A love triangle b...
20.2K 1.1K 21
An ambitious intern. A perfectionist executive. And a whole lot of name calling. Whip-smart, hardworking, and on her way to an MBA, Hanni Pham has on...