High&Low: The Worst (X Male O...

By Freedom_Fighter24

A couple years after taking out Kuryu, Keiji Harada and his new wife Lala Harada left both Rude Boys and Sann... More

Bio
Expecting
Church
Premature
Meeting
Attack
Warnings
Alliance
Fight

Confrontation

50 3 0
By Freedom_Fighter24

~Keiji POV~

Soon after the talk with Fujio and leaving Oya High to find the brothers, I was riding around, looking for them.

They had to get in contact with me or we were gonna have a problem very quickly.

As we were riding...

Keiji: Hikaru, take the crew with ya back to the shop. I gotta be alone for a while.

Hikaru: We'll wait for you!

They rode away as I kept riding all over the place, but in the corner of my eye, I saw this guy wearing grey and white clothes, looking at something, but when I found Madoka and her friend being looked at, I immediately turned around and started riding back to him.

He had to be from Housen and I was ready to let his superiors know that he's stalking the poor girl and probably the reason for the nefarious things he's been doing to her.

Once I got to him, I got off my bike and started walking towards him, but silently so I can catch him off-guard.

I got behind him and just having a smile on my face and just ready to teach him a lesson about stalking how it's not a fun thing for anybody.

When he felt my breath on his shoulder, he looked to run, but I caught his collar and screamed into his face, catching the attention of Madoka and her friend...

Keiji: You think it's fun to stalk underage girls in your free time, you sick piece of shit!

I then threw him into the wall as I gestured Madoka and her friend, who happens to be named Yui, thanks to Fujio calling me one time.

They started walking up as Madoka was PISSED.

Madoka: You fucking stalker!

I turned his head towards Yui, who was terrified, and I really didn't want her to go through with that again.

Keiji: Say you're sorry.

Housen Guy: Why should I? I'm actually—

I then punched him and he started to spit blood onto the ground.

Keiji: Apologize. NOW!

Housen Guy: Okay! I'm sorry!

Yui: Hold on. Guys, let him up.

Keiji: Why? So, he can stalk you some more?

Yui: No. I think he was trying to tell me something.

Keiji: Get the fuck up.

I pulled him back up and let him clean himself up a bit, but before we could, four hair colored guys came up from behind and took Yui!

Keiji: Shit!

We both went after her as I saw they threw her on some garbage.

I didn't plan on fighting today, but at this point, I'm gonna have to throw some hands if this is how these assholes are gonna treat girls.

Time to go full White Rascal mode on them.

Hair-Colored 1: Hey! Who were those guys from before? Did you think you could escape from us that easily? We got the goods on you here.

Keiji: Hey!

I punched one and he went flying as this Housen Guy punched another.

Hair-Colored 1: Who the fuck are you?

Housen Guy: I'm her stalker. He's just a Deathrider.

Then, the hair-colored guy's eyes got huge and he knew he fucked up once he saw the "President" patch on my cut, another word for "vest".

Hair-Colored 1: You're the President of Deathriders.

Keiji: That's right. And right now, you're gonna hand over that phone.

Hair-Colored 1: Geez! Don't make me laugh. You better watch who you pick a fight with.

Keiji: Believe me. We've been through plenty of fights to where we know exactly who we're facing.

Then, a guy looked to hit me with a pipe, but I ducked it, kneed him in the ribs, and then a punch as Housen Guy took the other out as we were fighting all four at once.

Keiji: Madoka, grab Yui and get to the shop! Now!

Madoka: Right!

They both left as I then looked to take the phone from the guy as Housen Guy and I fought them.

Keiji: You're the assholes who filmed and blackmailed that poor girl, aren't ya!

?????: Minami!

Then, this guy came in and grabbed everyone before they drove off as the guy, apparently named Minami, yelled...

Minami: We won't forget this!

After a while, I had to face this guy...

Housen Guy: I gotta get back to the house.

Keiji: You go near her again, there will be two wars coming your way.

He nodded and ran off as I still had to find the brothers.

I ran back to my bike and kept riding until I saw two motorcycles standing outside of Hiroshi's arcade bar or whatever it's called.

I heard that they're bikers as well so it's good timing all around. I rode over, parked my bike, and went inside.

When I walked inside, it looked decent enough to hang out at, but I looked over at the bar to find Shinya, one of the Oochi brothers and the other, Masaya with one of his fellow Oya High members, and CHIHARU?!

Did he return to Oya or whatever? If so, I'm gonna have to ask.

Before I could say anything, Goshi saw me and was stunned as I wasn't too happy, but I was happy to see Chiharu here.

Friend: Guys, look who's here.

They looked at me Masaya was surprised and happy to see me and Chiharu smiled with shock.

Chiharu: Keiji?!

Keiji: That's right, man.

He got up as I smirked and we bro hugged after a few years. It was nice to see him again.

Keiji: What are you doing in Oya?

Chiharu: Thought I might come visit and see a few a old friends, thought I'd never see you or the Oochi brothers again.

Keiji: Well, I gotta talk with these guys about something. It's urgent.

Chiharu: We can let you talk about it now.

Masaya: No. Keiji, you can join us.

Friend: Wait, are you Keiji Harada? The "Sandman"?

Keiji: In the flesh.

Friend: It's an honor to meet you!

Keiji: The pleasure's all mine. Let me grab a chair real quick.

I managed to grab a chair and sit at the table where the three were, looking to get some answers from Masaya while reuniting with Chiharu.

Masaya: I needed to ask you something.

Chiharu: Wait. Is your brother here too?

Masaya: Yes.

We looked back and there he was, looking at us with his signature grumpy look.

Chiharu: Seriously?

Masaya: Don't worry. He's not hungry right now. See? Look how happy he is?

Just like that, Chiharu's other friend started laughing and pointing at him as I was just dying of laughter.

I mean, sometimes it's hard to take Shinya serious when he has that face all the time.

Friend: He looks pissed as hell!

Nobody else was laughing, but I had to apologize.

Keiji: I'm sorry, man. It's just hard to take him seriously when he has that look all the time.

Masaya: I understand. At least your honest about it.

Chiharu: Anyway, what's your question?

Masaya: Well, Redrum hit the streets around here recently. Do you know about it?

Friend: He worked at the factory.

Masaya: Seriously?

Keiji: Yeah. I was with Sannoh Squad when we found out about it, causing a strain in the group.

Masaya: If you know anything about it, tell me.

Chiharu: Redrum was originally sold as a source of income for Kuryu.

Masaya: Kuryu?

Chiharu: That's right. A gang called Doubt helped them with that.

Masaya: You mean Doubt is pushing Redrum?

Chiharu: No. After the battle at Kokuhakudo, I haven't heard a thing about Doubt.

Masaya: What about the factory you were at?

Chiharu: It was destroyed.

Friend: It was his fault it was destroyed.

Chiharu: But why is it on the streets again now?

Masaya: Whatever the case is, I'll let you know if I learn anything.

He looked to leave, but I held Masaya back so I can talk to him.

Keiji: Masaya, I got a question of my own.

Masaya: Alright.

Keiji: Why didn't you guys tell me that Arata was the one dealing the Redrum?

Masaya: We didn't tell you because of how hard you took it with your family getting hurt. I'm sorry we didn't tell you. We wanted to respect your privacy.

Keiji: Well, you guys are more grownups than I could ever be. In that case, I might as well drown my sorrows into a sundae.

I got up from the table and went to another, just so I could be alone.

Then, the waitress came to take my order as I asked for a Sundae. I saw that the brothers left and it looked like Chiharu wanted to sit with me, but he decided not to, knowing how much of a shit week I'm having at the moment.

It was only a matter of time before I was given the sundae. I thanked the waitress and asked for napkins, and I was given some.

Since the brothers too their strawberries, I decided to split mine in half, just so they could enjoy the sundaes that they were supposed to have together.

I gestured to Chiharu to come over and he was a bit confused, but I had to clear it up for him.

Keiji: You guys can have the strawberry.

Chiharu: Keiji, you don't have to.

Keiji: I know, but take it. You guys need it more than I do.

Chiharu: Thank you.

Keiji: You're one of my friends, Chiharu.

He bowed and took the halves of the strawberry back to his table as I ate my sundae.

I was thinking about Lala and how she should be here right now instead of a coma with our child in the incubator. It made me very emotional and I really didn't want to think about it, but I just love her so much.

I was broken. I don't think anyone but a few people could ever understand how much this is impacting my life, trying not to cry, just trying to have a positive mindset through this whole thing.

After a few minutes, I finished and I asked the waitress for the check.

Keiji: Mind if I get the check?

Waitress: It's already been paid for.

Keiji: Wait, what?

Waitress: It's been paid for.

Keiji: Who asked for my check?

Waitress: He did.

I looked over to Chiharu as he was smirking and I was shocked.

Keiji: He paid for my meal?

Waitress: He said you were going through a tough time, so he wanted to do you a favor.

She smiled and took the glass away as I was still stunned by this act of kindness from Chiharu. I didn't think he'd do this for me, even if I'm no longer a member of Sannoh Squad.

My eyes were watering and for Chiharu to pay for my meal when he didn't have to, especially when I gave him and his friend the strawberry garnish on my sundae and Lala and the baby in the hospital, I'm so overwhelmed.

I saw that he started to walk over and sat at the table in front of me with a smile.

Chiharu: The whole ordeal with Lala and your baby, I wanted to help out. Your needs are greater than mine, and your my friend, Keiji, whether you're with Hoodlum Squad or not.

Keiji: Thank you, Chiharu.

Chiharu: It's what friends do.

He brought hugged me as he looked to walk away, but he said this on the way out.

Chiharu: Call me if you ever need anything.

Keiji: I will. And thank you.

Chiharu: No problem.

Keiji: And come by the shop whenever you want.

Chiharu: "The shop"?

Keiji: We run a auto shop here in Oya district called "Harada & Company Auto Shop". Come by if you can.

Chiharu: I'll plan on it.

We fist bumped as I still took some time to myself, knowing how much of a bad time I'm going through right now.

I just hate that Lala and our child are in the hospital, so I'll visit them in a little bit, but later on, it's gonna become very complicated and I'm about to go rogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2K 47
"I'm sorry" she muttered into his neck, giving up His arms around her waist tightened, keeping her in close and tight. But no matter how tightly he h...
22.5K 669 25
Shin & Kumi's daughter meets the leader of the Hoodlum Squad. New Dangers, fights & trouble found the S.W.O.R.D and their new trouble maker boy Kira;...
46.9K 986 39
Five different gangs. Five different girls. Five territories. One main city. And nine mafia families. What will happen in these mix-ups? SWORD -Sann...
15.7K 488 33
forget what the therapist said, it's just something he read. it's unacceptable! π’‰π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰&π’π’π’˜ ( 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒉 π’“π’†π’π’ˆπ’π’Œπ’‚π’Š ) 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒖 𝒙 𝒇𝒆�...