Regina George x Female Reader

Od crapshoes

It is Cady and Y/N Heron's first day at school after being home-schooled, it's very different, it can get ove... Více

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
A/N
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
A/N
A/N
BONUS CHAPTER
A/N
S2 ONE
S2 TWO
S2 THREE
S2 FOUR
A/N important

SIXTEEN

2K 95 37
Od crapshoes

That night, at dinner, Cady begins telling mum and dad that she can't go to Madisons.

"Because I told my friend Janis I'd go to her art show." She explains. At least she's going.

"We've had these tickets for months." Mum says, gesturing with her hands.

"Well, Y/n. Will you be there with her?" Dad asks. I nod.

"Yeah, of course." I speak. Dad shrugs and looks to mum who shakes her head. 

"You love Ladysmith Black Mambazo." Mum continues.

"But she's my friend, and I made her a promise." Cady's saying a lot of things she's gotta live up to.

"I think they're old enough to spend one night of their own." Dad says, taking a drink from his glass. Mum looks at dad, Cady, and I in defeat.

--------------------------------+

"Hey, taking a sick day?" I'm currently in the bathroom on the phone with Regina.

"Yeah, I just can't do school today..." She says. She sounds horrible.

"Mmm... I wish I could invite you over but I'm going to Janis' art show tonight." I say, looking in the mirror and fixing my hair.

"Well... I hope you enjoy it."

"Hey! Look at you. You didn't make any comment about her being a weirdo."

"What can I say? I like to keep the wife happy."

"Wife? Oooohhhh." I lean against the wall. Someone walks in and gives me a weird look before going into the stall. "Okay, I should probably go. In a few minutes I'll have to think of an excuse."

"Okay. Well, I miss you."

"Miss you too."

We say our goodbyes and hang up. Back to class, I guess.

--------------------------------+

"Bye." Cady waves to mum and dad as they drive off. I wave as well. I open my mouth to ask Cady when the art show is, but another car pulls up with Gretchen and Karen in it.

"What's going on?" I ask as they get out of the car.

"Party time!" Karen says, clapping her hands.

I follow Cady to her room. "When's Janis' art show?"

"I don't know..." She says, taking out a dress from her closet. I recognize it as a dress that was bought on a shopping trip with the plastics.

"What do you mean you don't know, where's the flyer?" She sighs and turns to me.

"I don't fucking know, okay? Get out of my room!" She gestures for me to leave with her hand. I scoff and leave the room.

I don't have Janis' number, Damian isn't responding to me.

"Hey." I've called Regina. I'm pissed and I need to cool off.

"Y/n, what's up?" She says.

"I'm coming over."

"... Yeah, okay. See you soon."

--------------------------------+

I knock on her massive door and she almost immediately swings it open.

"Hey-"

"Cady lied about going to see Janis' art show to our parents just so she can throw some stupid fucking party!" I rant, walking into the house. She closes the door behind me.

"She threw away the fucking flyer and I don't have Janis' number and Damian isn't responding to me and-" 

"Wait, Cady's having a fucking party?" Regina asks.

"Yeah!"

"That bitch!"

"Yeah!"

"Get in my car!" Regina grabs my arm and pulls me outside to her car. I get in and Regina starts driving.

"She thinks she's gonna have a party and not invite me?" Regina scoffs, driving to the house.

"Yeah, and she lied about going to Janis' art show. Take a left here." I remind her.

"Who does she think she is!?" Regina continues. "I, like, invented her, you know what I mean? Ugh!"

When we make it to the house, Regina immediately gets out. I take a moment in the car before joining her. 

Regina immediately goes off on her own to find and confront Cady. I decide to go get a drink. I walk around with the drink in my hand until I see Karen run past me. She knocks over my drink and it spills all over the floor.

"I'm sad- sorry! I mean I'm sorry!" She yells, turning to me with tears running down her face.

"Karen, are you okay?" I ask.

"Nooo!! Come with me outside!" She says, stomping away. I decide that she's fine and I go skip around- ARE YOU KIDDING? KAREN IS CRYING AND YOU THINK I'M GONNA SIT THERE ON MY ASS?

When I walk outside, Karen is sobbing on the front steps. I sit down next to her and wait for her to talk.

"Gretchen's in love with Jason." She mumbles, leaning her head on my shoulder. "I heard her say it to him."

"I'm sorry, Karen..." I don't know what else to say. "I guess... That's just what happens..."

"You're bad at comforting people." She sniffs, wiping her nose.

"I don't know what else to say" I shrug. Her head lifts off my shoulder for a second before she gently places it back down. "I'm sorry." I laugh a little. Karen laughs as well.

"If it's just what happens, how come Regina likes you back?"

"...What?" Karen lifts her head off my shoulder.

"Regina, she told me about you two." SHETOLDHERABOUTUSWHAGDJ

"...Cool."

IAMTOTALLYNORMALABOUTTHIS

Karen gives me a hug. "I'm still sad. But less sad because you look really silly right now." Okay... She stands up and walks back inside. Huh.

As soon as she walks inside, Cady and Aaron walk outside. After Aaron runs off in disgust, I see Damian and Janis pull up. I can't be bothered to get up, so I just watch from afar. It looks messy. Suddenly, Damian stops the car. Okay. Maybe it's getting serious.

I stand up and run over to find Janis in the middle of a monologue. 

"See? That is the thing with you Plastics. You think that everybody is in love with you, when, actually, everybody hates you. Like Aaron Samuels, for example. He broke up with Regina and guess what, he still doesn't want you! So why are you still messing with Regina, Cady?"

"You've been messing with Regina?" I ask, Cady looks at me, then back at Janis, then at Damian, then me, then Janis again.

"Oh, yeah. We've been ruining your girlfriend's life behind you back! Yeah, and Cady told us you were going out. How did she know? Because she fucking followed you to Regina's house and took a photo of you kissing in the pool!" I don't stop staring at Cady. "And I'll tell you why you keep messing with Regina, because you are a mean girl! You're a bitch!... Here. You can have this. It won a prize." Janis throws her painting down in front of Cady. 

Janis drops back down into the car and Damian drives away. "And I want my pink shirt back!" Damian yells as he drives off. "I want my pink shirt back!" He repeats.

Cady opens the painting. It's of Cady, Damian, Janis and I. I look at the painting, then at her. I then walk away.

"Perfect, Y/n, we're going." Regina says speed walking to her car. I follow after her. "It's like I can't trust anyone anymore." She scoffs, taking off her purse and opening it up. She then takes out a Kalteen bar. Oh.

"Regina." I say, watching her take a bite.

"What?... Y/n? Why do you look like you're about to cry."

"I don't know what Cady told you... or if you know this... But those things make you gain weight like crazy." Regina looks pissed. I mean, obviously she'd be pissed.

"Mother fu-" She spits out the Kalteen bar on the floor, then starts screaming. Alright, I'm prepared for anything. I get in the car, followed by Regina, and we drive back to her house.

She continues screaming as she enters her bedroom, taking off the photo of her and Cady off of her wall, grabbing scissors, a pen, and a glue stick, grabbing her burn book, cutting up the photo, and sticking it in the book. Then she begins writing. "This girl is the nastiest skank bitch... I've ever met. Do not trust her. She is a fugly slut."

I kneel down next to her, and she turns to me, burying her head in my neck and holding me tight as she begins to cry again. I notice that Cady's photo isn't in the book, it's still on the floor. I look at the book and see her pitcher. Regina George.

--------------------------------+

A/N

I wanted to highlight the fact that even though Regina is a silly softy for Y/n, she's still a piece of shit. Don't know if I did that good but oh well.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

181K 4.7K 24
You move to the US with your sister, Cady Heron. You thought Northshore would be some average school, until you met the Plastics. Their leader, Regin...
11.5K 119 51
Maya never knew she could love somebody. But how does she feel now?
1.5K 79 15
janis sarkisian is her high school football team's star quarterback. cady heron is the best cheerleader on the squad. in a school filled with bullie...
9.6K 404 12
When a new girl comes to school and tries to ruin Regina's relationship with her girlfriend, Stacy, she has to try and keep her relationship going wh...