Imagines of You And Yo Fav R...

Door 1800eatmypusy

smut smut a lot of smut This is really freaky and I'm not sexualizing nobody and most of the people in this... Meer

Blind Dating ~Sugarhillddot♡
Upset~ Luhtyler ♡
3sum ~ Luhtyler x ddosama
Only fans pranking- Jayklickin
Summertime Sadness: DD Osama
Side piece / Sugarhillddot
love on the brain luh tyler
IWATLN. / Alabama/Jodi
New story check it out ✔ Dthang
Presidential Shit ~ Luhtyler
I wanna show you off ~ Dd osama
Blood hounds ~ §ugarhiłłĐdot
Blood Hounds ² ~ §ugarhiłłĐdot
Bottle Girl ~ Sugarhillkeem

Oreos ~ Sugarhillddot

1K 13 3
Door 1800eatmypusy

Tia / 16

I was chilling in the kitchen at my brothers dd house.

I had staid over here for the weekend because it was close to my school and I can walk over there on monday.

As I was searching in the cabinets for the oreos I put there earlier today, I heard someone walk in.

I turned around and gasped, I Seen my brother fine ass bestfriend Darrien eating my fucking oreos.

"Why the fuck you eating my shit?" I said.

He laughed, "what the fuck is funny?" I said mugging him

"Aye, I ain't gonna cap these bitches good as fuck." He said laughing harder before grabbing another one and eating it in my face.

I grabbed my unopened caprisun and threw it at him he ducked it.

I walked over to him and grabbed my oreos.

I looked in the container and it was only like 5 left, but it was a whole container when I put it in there.

When he seen the look on my face he laughed harder.

I put the oreos on the counter and started to swing on him.

And he was tryna grabbing my arms tryna stop me.

"Why the fuck would you eat my shit?" I asked him pushing him back

"I ain't gonna lie I just wanted to make you lil ass mad, I knew them bitches was yours." He said laughing harder

That cause me to swing on him some more.

"Aye stop." He said laughing harder.

I huffed loudly before stumping over to the living room.

I seen my older brother dd sitting on the couch.

I stood infront of him."Dd you fucking bestfriend ate all my freaking oreos." I said groaning.

He laughed hard asf. "What the fuck is so funny?" I asked.

"I told him to eat em." He said leaning his head back laughing. Darrien walked in the living room laughing as well. I picked up a couch pillow and swung on Dd with it.

Then I kicked darrien with my furry boots.

He groaned but then started to laugh again both of them.

"Aint shit fucking funny yall both gonna have to see me right now." I said stepping getting into a fighting stance. They laughed hard.

They thought I was joking . I pulled my shorts down and took my bracelets off.

They looked at me. "Ight we was just playing im going to the store anyways to get your ass some more chill out." Dd said getting up and grabbing his things.

"Yea you better." I said putting my bracelets back on.

Dd walked out the house and locked the door behind him. I turned to darrien he looked at me before laughing.

I kicked him, but he grabbed my boot and flipped me on the couch.

My legs were open but my back was laid on the couch.

I started to kick to get out his hold." Let me gooooo." I yelled

"Noooooooo." He said

He laughed again. He wanted to play dirty he ain't know that was my favorite game.

As he was pushing my legs  up to my head, I  went down and rubbed his print.

He frozed, I countied to rub and grip on it.

I felt him grow under my touch. I wanted to take this opportunity, I stuffed my hand down his pants.

And rubbed him threw his boxers. "Fuck." He groaned lowly.

He sounded so sexxy i felt my panties get wet.

Filling on him i felt his whole dick in the palm of my hands, and it was big,BIG.

I looked up at him and he was already looking down at me.

As my legs was still in the air. I used my other hand and pulled his pants down.

Putting my legs on the couch and sitting to where I was sitting on my knees.

I pulled his boxers down, his dick sprung out.

His dick was so big. My mouth watered even thought I never sucked dick before. Ima eat this dick the fuck up.

I grabbed it with my hands and stroked it up and down.

I spat on it before licking the tip.

He sighed, I put the tip in my mouth and sucked on the tip.

"Fuck it."  I heard from him.

He pushed my head down. I deep throated him.

I instantly begun to gag, but I was trying my hardest to countiue to suck.

Spit and slob was dripping down my chin and on his pelvis.

He pushed my head up and down.

Just guiding my way I stroked my hands on him and bobbed my head up and down.

"Fuck just like that." He moaned. I was creaming down below from the noise he was making.

I heard the breathes he was taking stop and I felt the twitching in my mouth.

He stopped moving. But I countied bobbing my head, it was so sloppy.

His knees started to buckle

He pushed my head down and made me stay still, he came in my mouth.

I began to choke and gag instantly.

He pulled his dick out. Gasping, and breathing hard.

I tried my hardest to swallow the cum, but I could not, it was slimy and sticky.

He used his index finger  and leaned my head back. The slimy cum slid down my throat successfully.

Once I swallowed I took a deep breath.

He picked me up by my armpits, and flipped me on the couch.

I was laying on my back and my head sitting on the arm of the chair.

He opened my legs and begun to pull my shorts down. He pulled them to my ankles because he could not take them further because of my boots.

Then he begun pull my panties down.

"Yo pussy so pretty." He gueshed smiling.

I smiled. Since my legs could not go wide open. He pushed them togheter and me where i could hold them.

He got in my legs and touched my pussy. I shivered, I never had no one touch me down there before.

He went down and started to lick my kitty as he was doing that he rubbed my clit in a circle with his thumb.

Licking and sucking all on her, he went up and sucked my clit.

Using his hands he used one to rub my pussy.  And he snuck one inside of me.

I hissed, ny stomach tightened.

He lifted his mouth off my clit with a pop.    " Dont worry I got you."I nodded. 

He put his hed back down and started to suck me again. "Fuck." I said lowly.

He started to move his finger in and out of me. It hurt for a while then it could down.

He was going ham on my pussy.

"Fuck right there." I moaned pushing head down to where I wanted him at.

He lickex and sucked on me.

My moans became uncontrollable nosies. My stomach tightened. And my legs started to shake.

I got short breaths and I went still. I came in darriens mouth. He kept licking and licking.

And I was overwhelmed by it. "Fuck fuck stop." I said.

He sucked my clit one more time before stopping.

As he was about to say something, The door knob rattled.

I looked at darrien with a death stare. I pulled my panties then my shorts up.

And booted up stairs. As I ranned in room and locked the door.
I leaned against it to heard what they was saying.

"Where Tia went?" I heard dd ask. " she went and laid in her room." Darrien said.

"Oh ight." Dd finished before they stared to talk about unnecessarys.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

23.3K 251 19
I'm going to start writing too, only in my own way! I will write smut, angst and fluffy and you will be able to choose the characters, if you don't...
50.5K 466 22
Imagínate a mi hombre 😍 I promise it's English Some smut
43.6K 1.1K 22
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤- 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞- A Notti Osama Fanfiction
2.4K 43 6
༻𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨, 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰�...