Y/n x Wana Kibutsuji (What if...

Von AysenLayt

this is a story of a Kny X Baki the Grappler story where the hanma blood is well known in this world but also... Mehr

Early Life
Demons Start to Appear
Understanding His Bestowed Hanma Gifts
Another announcement
Pissed off hanma
announcement
THE NEW CHAPTER RELEASE SOON!!!!

Y/n New Ability announcement

22 0 0
Von AysenLayt

i just want to announce before i start that i will add a ability for Y/n some sort of kick attack to send a shock wave attack and we will call it (Heaven and Earth) on players who uses godhuman knows this HAHAHAHA

and to not make it only shock wave attacks ill add a physical close combat attack where Y/n will punch with great strength and before the opponent gets sent away Y/n catches the enemy quickly and sends another punch to create a brutal attack finally sending the enemy away we will call it (Conquerers Punch)

and i will make some physical and shock wave attack combination and comment down if you think i should  add this to his fighting arsenal

ok announcement done next chapter releasing soon...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

51.5K 1.1K 7
๐•ด ๐–‰๐–”๐–“'๐–™ ๐–”๐–œ๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–”๐–๐–ž๐–” ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜. ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ถ๐–Š๐–“ ๐–‚๐–†๐–๐–š๐–Ž!
my dark souls Von red

Kurzgeschichten

74.2K 224 22
fetish แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท roleplay แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฌ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œ...
8K 205 15
y/n was brought into another universe. she had fallen into a universe of wattpad story world. the main character was mai and ace. despise that y/n wa...
29.2K 3.5K 38
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.