Bonded To Her Triple Alphas

Royhanh tarafından

"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the p... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85

38

500 18 0
Royhanh tarafından

38

Kaya’s POV.

My smile brigtens at the sight of the morning light, radiating into the room to beautify the interior decor.

Ever since I’ve been captured by the triplets, I really thought it was the end for me, that is, enjoying the sight of the morning sunlight. It was so for some time, but Aiden turned out to be the guardian angel I needed in my life.

He really did help me out.

I roll out of bed and stretch, my bones releasing a crunchy sound almost inaudible to the ear.

I go to the other side of the bed, stopping in front of the cabinet to pick up a robe, which I throw over my shoulder. Sighing, I make my way to the balcony.

It’s been over two weeks since the triplets called on me; it’s as though they’ve forgotten me. They don’t even ask for anyone to check up on me or keep me confined to the room, and on top of that, I’ve got Aiden, who’s always there to cheer me up.

A reason to believe that one day my suffering will actually stop is at its peak, even though I do not want to believe it. These could all be facades, but to be honest, I can do anything for them to remain so. I wouldn’t want anything to change at all.

A few minutes later, I had finished bathing and dressing up. Graceful of Aiden to help me pick some clothes from the laundry room—or perhaps he stole them—I don’t really know. Either way, he’s absolutely a part of me now that I am dubious to live without.

Every morning and night, we spend time together, laughing and chatting about a lot of things.

I am so deep in my thoughts that I didn’t even realize when the door opened and Aiden was behind me.

“Hey!” He exclaims with a whispering tone that makes my skin jump away from my bones for a second.

“Oh, my heavens. Damn you, Aiden.”

“Ouch.” He acts as though something just pierced into his heart and fakes a deathly gaze. “Now, I’m damned.” I laugh, and he joins in.

I turn back to the mirror and pat my cheeks before I leave there to sit on the bed. One more amazement is that no one’s disturbed me so far for sleeping on the bed and not on some rug like I did a few weeks ago. That was horrible, and I really don’t think I can go back to it.

Anyway, I should pay attention to Aiden. “And what are you doing here?”

My sight catches a small package in his hands right before he acknowledges it with his own words. “Well, I brought you food. I made it myself.”

“Why didn’t you steal it as usual?”

“Because I wanted to treat you well.”

But I know he can’t cook. “But you can’t cook, so that’s a lie.”

He releases a huff before he palms his own face, hiding it. I laugh at the action. “Well, my master had the meal but wouldn’t finish it, so I brought it instead. You caught me.” He adds, to which I giggle lightly.

“Is something wrong?” I ask because I’ve been curious about how suddenly it feels as though everyone has neglected me. Even the triplets’ sex slaves have stopped their bullying on me ever since the day their plans failed and that guard was sent away, and Kade made a promise to destroy anyone else that tries shit like that.

Perhaps they scrambled because of fear. Maybe I can finally live peacefully for the rest of my days, even though I must remain in this safe haven of a room and stick to Aiden.

“How do you mean?”

“I don’t know. I’m worried about the triplets leaving me for weeks. There’s no punishment, no pain. It’s as though I’ve been neglected. It scares me as much as it soothes me—a fear of the unknown. Something of the sort.” I open up to Aiden, and he grabs my hand to give it a light push.

“You should only be excited.” He says that, but my forehead won’t stop furrowing. “And about your question, I have no idea, although I know one thing. It’s about my master, the triplets’ uncle. He seems pissed last night after having gone to the triplets’ room. He ordered me out of the room yesterday, but I may have overheard him talking about...you.” He stops there and squints his eyes at me.

The triplets Uncle had a speech about me. What’s that supposed to mean? I am filled with more curiosity at this point.

“I don’t understand.”

“I should be the one to ask you that. How important are you to the triplets? I did think of it too and wondered why they kept you alive all this time when they could have killed you as they did every other witch.” He pauses and stands up before he walks a few paces into the distance. “Then, I thought maybe they see something in you, and maybe that’s true. They shouldn’t have a reason to kill the late Alpha Alaric of Crestwood for no reason. There are more witches out there, but why have they stopped with you?” He trails off again, his voice drawling to show that he’s speaking and, at the same time, thinking deeply for answers.

“My master said something about a bond or something of the sort, that perhaps there’s something more that the triplets aren’t telling him, and it pisses him off.” He adds.

The knowledge from his narration leaves me with more questions. It’s been long since I concluded that there’s something that the triplets aren’t telling anyone about their connection with me. They’ve wasted, killed, and stuck too much with me when they could have other witches who are even more beautiful than I am, and they could have been irritated by my body and skin from all the tattered, but they weren’t. It leaves me to wonder about myself.

What am I to them?

“Is there anything else that you heard or saw?” My voice is tight, and I sit on the very edge of the seat, eager.

“Well, I don’t think so... When I got out of there, I caught one of the sex slaves at the entrance, but she quickly hurried away.”

“Which of them?”

Aiden shakes his head. “I am confined to only knowing every need of my master, not knowing the names of every werewolf and she-wolf in the palace.”

True. “You’re right.” Nodding my head, I agree before I lose myself in a stare at the tiled floor.

Aiden probably noticed this because he shakes my shoulders to make me come back alive. “Yeah...”

“You have those wrinkles on...” He traces his hand on my forehead and stands up afterwards. “I don’t know whatever it is you’re thinking, but I suggest it’d be better if we go get some fresh air.”

“I think we should stay inside,” there’s an evident sense of uncertainty in my voice, and that’s because I can’t place everything that Aiden has told me in clarity.

Why would one of the sex slaves be at the door and hurry away when Aiden opens the door if they weren’t eavesdropping? Or why would the triplets’ uncle be angry at the triplets and mention me? I could be in another danger, and I wouldn’t want Aiden involved in it at all by being seen with me.

“The triplets are capable of anything. Perhaps it’d be best we stay indoors today, or you should better still go and do your work.” I am caught in the middle of a ball of fear.

Unexpectedly, Aiden forces me to stand up and spills, “excuse me, it’s time for apple picking, and my master has asked me to make some apple cider for him. There is more reason for you to come along. It would be like me just taking you around, nothing more. I am at work and just bringing you along, so you can calm down.“He knows he is convincing me because of my actions.

There’s no way I am rejecting his offer. He isn’t even making way for that.

“All right.” Through a tight voice, I agree.

“That’s it, Kaya. We aren’t just wandering around. It’s my job, and you’re only accompanying me.” While he is telling, my eyes roll up and down his frame.

“As lanky as you are, you are quite courageous. I didn’t think anyone wanted themselves to be seen with me—by the triplets, of course.”

“Well, I’m not a jerk like the others.” He says it and laughs.

“Well, then, we should not waste any time. Let’s hurry so you don’t get punished later.” I stand up and prepare myself for apple picking.

There’s a fear lurking inside me that causes my stomach to crumble in anxiety, hoping nothing bad happens, and at the same time, another part of me is wrestling with excitement.

***

Read more than 20 chapters ahead on Inkitt :)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

87 14 10
***SAMPLE!*** There's a prophecy - a prophecy holding the fate of two worlds. On the edge of Lilah's field, at the twelfth hour of the fall of twelve...
58.6K 1.7K 33
Two Alpha Kings, both half-brothers agreed on eradicating the mortal civilization and forge a kingdom meant only for the mythical beings with humans...
1.7K 5 43
Book completed✓ Kyle, compassionate human being tragically made beast by the one he loved most, betrayal it was. Resentment he felt, ashamed and disa...
13.3M 365K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...