For the love of coffee

Galing kay Saphireblueelf

Yuri is fresh out of college trying to make a living. He aspires to be a photographer, working as paparazzi... Higit pa

A month of meetings
Iced coffee
Negotiations
Deal?
A delightful dazzling day
Dinner?
Cooking together
A time to breathe
Iced Cappachino
The smell of home
Ice magic
Hometown Hero
Diner date
Passions
Love on the beach
Endlessness
Flights and fancy
Home
Fated
Coming out
A wedding, a funeral and a future

Polarized

14 1 0
Galing kay Saphireblueelf

They entered the café. It was busy. Nearly all the tables, set up in seating for two, were filled. This was obviously a high demand date spot. Viktor inched over to Yuri. Slipping his arm around the thin waist of the lean photographer, he rested his chin on the dark man's shoulder. They waited in line, it took about twenty minutes to get to the counter. Meanwhile, they talked.

"So, tell me, what were you discussing with Otabek?" Viktor purred.

"Well, I had a weird encounter this morning." Yuri explained about the delivery girl, how she didn't even have his name.

He went on to say, Greg had looked at the package, there was no mailing label on it at all. No name, no address, no return information either. Viktor drew slightly back, a frown marring his handsome face.

"That's odd." He admitted. Then he pulled Yuri back to him, muttering about being cold.

Yuri chuckled softly. He began to tell the tale of the lost driver, the night before. He had just gotten to the part where he saw the headlights leave the parking lot, when their turn came. Yuri shuffled forward, dragging a semi conscious, Viktor with him.

"What do you want?" Yuri asked.

Viktor muttered out a long list of a peculiar combination of ingredients. Then, he sighed heavily.

"But..." here he did a really great impersonation of Yakov.

"I am in training." He grumbled.

"Coffee, large, black, one sugar substitute." He mumbled.

The barista looked at him oddly. They had to delete the entire long combination, Viktor had first given. Turning an unfriendly look to Yuri, they asked him if he wanted anything.

"Um, Coffee one sugar one cream?" Yuri asked. The worker typed it in. They gave the total.

Yuri went to hand them some cash, but Viktor already had his card out. He swiped it before Yuri could do anything but watch.

Their coffees came up quickly. Together they moved to a free table. They had to walk through nearly the entire café to find one. More than one person gasped out Viktor's name. Several phones were being waved in the air, the camera sounds clicking, were unmistakable. Yuri was blushing as he sat down. He kept his back to the majority of the café.

Viktor was fine with this, as he fixed his hair, offered warm smiles, winks and even blew kisses to different cameras. Yet, he kept most of his attention on his date. He took Yuri's hand. He asked about the lost driver, proving he had been listening to the story.

Yuri explained how he didn't think much of it, didn't even connect it to the delivery person. That was until Greg sent the video. He pulled it up on his phone, holding the device out for Viktor to view it. The video played, time splicing in between last night, up to include the deliver girl that morning. Viktor nearly choked on his coffee. He coughed.

Yuri rose to pat his back as Viktor had paused the screen. The woman had her corn silk blonde hair pulled up in a high ponytail. It was tucked under an ugly baseball cap, with the logo of a local delivery place on it. At one point, she did look up at the camera above the door. Her aqua green eyes, glaring into the device.

"Camilla." Viktor snorted, when he was able to breathe again.

"You know her?' Yuri asked, retaking his seat.

"I dated her for about a month and a half." Viktor explained.

"Oh, so she is crazy." Yuri nodded.

"Why? Because she dated me?" Viktor tilted his head, a knowing smirk on his lips. Yuri got flustered.

He waved his hands about. "No, no I didn't mean that!" He cried, knocking his cup from the table.

Viktor had quick reflexes. He swooped down to catch, only a few drop pinged of the red and black linoleum floor. He sat the cup back before his date. Many of the ladies in the café crying out, loud gasps od shock at such a feat.

"Then, why do you assume, she is crazy?" Viktor purred, leaning over the table to touch Yuri's face.

"Because." Yuri slumped back in his seat.

"I assumed she followed me from your place. So, she must know we are..." he gestured.

"Together? Dating?" Viktor asked.

"Something like that." Yuri agreed.

Viktor cackled out a beautiful laugh.

"Yuri," he purred the name like some sexy sex worker.

"We have only just met. We are simply getting to know each other." Viktor cooed.

This made Yuri jerk back a little. He heard rustling, some giggles. Oh, right, the crowd of fans. They had to build up their relationship in the public eye. He blushed, cheeks flaming red, Yuri sipped his cooling drink.

"Uh, yeah, I uh, know that." He stammered.

"So delightful." Viktor smiled like a lovesick puppy. Yuri gave a tiny twist of his lips.

"Please send that to me. My lawyers are handling all my communications with her." Viktor explained, sitting back to finish his drink.

"Walk with me?" Viktor asked, a seductive smile on his face.

Yuri finished his own drink. "Actually, .." he stood, picking up Viktor's empty cup.

"I was wondering if you wanted to ice skate with me?" He offered.

"The rink is open for free skate, only." Viktor eyed Yuri suspiciously.

Yuri backed toward the garbage cans, next to the door. "Yes, but there is an outdoor rink in the park. Only half of it is for free skaters." He offered.

"I left my skates..." Viktor began.

"Well, then, we can see how you do on rented ones." Yuri teased.

He tossed their cups away. Viktor was latched to his arm. Yuri pulled it back, in order for their hands to wrap around each other. He smiled, shyly, at Viktor as he led the way across the street to the park. The café behind them, emptied quickly.

Yuri drew in the crisp winter air. He loved the feel of it, stinging his chest, burning his face. It had been a long time since he felt this... free.

They reached the pond. As predicted half of it was roped off. One side had the general public skating around in circles. The other half, only a scattered handful of people were on it. Yuri waved to his friend Phichit, the one who had rem8nded him about the pond. Yuuko waved back as well. Otabek smiled from the ponds edge, where he stood on his skates, while blond Yuri came down from a quad toe loop. He landed with ease.

"Rentals are over here." Yuri took Viktor over. He made sure he paid their admission and skate rental fees.

"These are too lose. Look at the wear. When we're they sharpened last." Viktor asked as he laced up his skates.

"This is so different!" He giggled.

"There had to be a time you used skates like these before." Yuri pointed out. He stepped onto the ice.

There were now rings of people, about four deep, all around their half of the pond. No one else tried to come out.

"Yes, but I was just a babe then." Viktor giggled.

"You still are!" blond Yuri cried.

"Hey, Yuri ..." Phichit began.

"Don't talk to me!" Blond Yuri yelled.

"I wasn't." Phichit glanced at his friend.

"We have the same name." dark haired Yuri explained.

"Well, that can't do. From now on, you're Yuri..." Yuuko pointed to her friend. "And you're Yurio!" she insisted.

"Why dose the piggy, get to keep our name?" Yurio growled.

"Because he is older." Viktor insisted.

"Because we've known him longer." Yuuko stated.

"Whatever!" Yurio snarled leaving them be.

Viktor skated around the ice. Once he got a feel for the blades on his feet, he began to try out some jumps. Yuri watched, enthralled. Then, Viktor skated by, claiming the man's hand. He pulled Yuri before him. As it was like the last time, when they skated at the rink, their bodies flowed together.

It was as if their bodies had known each other for a lifetime. Neither spoke, as they blended their moves with the one they skated with. They were in sync, flying faster over the ice. Twisting this way or that, they danced to the loud music playing over the crowd.

Yuri forgot about those watching Viktor. He lost himself in the icy blue eyes. Laughing he dipped, dived, spun and danced his way through the step sequence. Then, Viktor lifted him up. He flew above the silver haired male, like an angel. Viktor was skilled, even at this.

He flung Yuri higher. The dark haired boy, slipping into the spin at the top of the arch his partner created for him. Landing, Yuri kicked out one foot, as he reached for Viktor. The silver haired skater rushed to meet him. Together they spun down into a sit spin, before blasting upwards.

They gained momentum, flying into, synchronized triple axle spins. Yuri began to mirror Viktor, without even thinking about it. They landed. Coming together, Viktor took the led. His body pressed to Yuri's back as they soared over the ice. The music spurring them onward.

They moved as if they were one. Viktor, spinning Yuri out. Yuri, pulling Viktor back to him. Their aerial spins, looking like well practiced moves. It was apparent that, to those watching, that they knew each other well. In fact the multitude of videos that hit the internet after they left, proclaimed how amazing they were.

Many news stories started up, considering if Viktor was going to leave single skating behind him. It was plastered everywhere, the question as to who Viktor's new skating partner was. Also, were they going out? Was Viktor Nikiforov, gay? The questions soon found their way to the two men involved. It didn't take the internet long, to find out who Viktor's skating partner was.

When they did, Yuri Katsuki's most embarrassing blunder began to go viral.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

130K 6.2K 69
Viktor Nikiforov is just your average 27 year old, hes trying to find out where his roommate Yuri Plisetsky went to but ends up texting a mysterious...
70.3K 2.5K 21
Yuuri katsuki is just some teenager at age 17. Viktor nikiforov, 18 years old and already a teacher due to him being able to skip a few grades and gr...
30.9K 1.3K 23
Yuuri Katsuki is a simple and poor peasant boy with a dream of ice skating. The only problem is that he can't skate worth anything. He's tried time a...
242K 7.6K 29
Yuri wakes one morning in the bed of one Victor Nikiforov after getting drunk at a club the evening before. However, their one-night stand would not...