๐—–๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—ž๐—˜๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ...

By WATERPENC1L5555

๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ | โ IN WHICH... โž the crack head of a child y/n l/n enters the world of beybl... More

cupids chokehold.
info.
characters.
playlist.
โžฅ 001, hot old men tbh
โžฅ 002, burst finish!
โžฅ 003, i'm late, again
โžฅ 004, EmO bOy
โžฅ 005, bey club...? no.
โžฅ 007, shit i'm on crack again
โžฅ 008, some assembly required
โžฅ 009, can't be the main character without a traumatic backstory
โžฅ 010, heavy dose of dรฉjร  vu, in a petty way
โžฅ 011, the boy with perfect directions
โžฅ 012, ungrateful hoe
โžฅ 013, you a shit liar, don't think you can become an actor
โžฅ 014, turbo slut exposed
โžฅ 015, the reincarnation of shrek
โžฅ 016, lord farquaad
โžฅ 017, shut the fuck up
โžฅ 018, i should just eat my bey at this point
โžฅ 019, cowabummer
โžฅ 020, backstab, belittle, boyboss
โžฅ 021, the semi-semi finals do be popping though
โžฅ 022, looking smexy
โžฅ 023, the final showdown (ps: wasn't worth it)
โžฅ 024, *dying valt noises*
โžฅ 025, you-gay
โžฅ 026, thats what she said
โžฅ 027, arctic monkeys world domination ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ
โžฅ 028, arctic monkeys world domination (orochi's version๐Ÿ˜ฆ??)
โžฅ 029, KARMA'S A BITCH
โžฅ 030, I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER
โžฅ 031, whomp whomp
โžฅ 032, NUH UH
โžฅ 033, IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER??
โžฅ 034, zac the ballsack
โžฅ 035, i need to get new friends
โžฅ 036, ew brother eww...
โžฅ 037, live laugh love laxatives
โžฅ 038, live laugh love bombs
โžฅ 039, the masked groomer
โžฅ 040, live laugh love suicidal diago
โžฅ 041, drank swala la la

โžฅ 006, STALKER BOY??

279 12 51
By WATERPENC1L5555

chapter, six.
˚ *:・゚

STALKER BOY?? !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

man fuck this shit i'm skipping school.

i can't do this anymore. i'm literally so sleep deprived it's pathetic.

to be honest if you first look at me, you'd think i poured black paint under my eyes.

but it's okay cause i think eye bags are pretty and i still look amazing either way so it doesn't really matter 🙄

mio let me skip after i used the excuse that i needed the time to work on some schoolwork, in other words, minecraft. and it worked too.

now i'm currently slamming my face against my desk in pure rage due to the fact i keep getting fucking blown up by creepers and lost all my stuff in a pit of lava.

"screw this, i'm going for a walk, i'm way overdo for touching grass 😒"

and that's what i did. by the way, you guys should also know it's already like sunset with the sky looking like bright pink cotton candy, and mio had to stay late at work to organize some crime folders or something... but the point is i can easily get away with it now.

so yeah, instead of going out the door like a normal person i decided that i wanted to be dramatic and pretend i was some secret fbi agent wannabe or some shit and i, uh, jumped out the window and landed in a tree in my backyard.

....it was great 🤞😏

like, other then the fact when i yeeted myself to the tree my forehead hit a branch and i got knocked back to the musty dusty grass now resulting in having to wear a big ass bandage on my forehead....

it was a wonderful experience 😘

that's basically how i ended up here, taking a walk around the park, blah blah blah, you know how it is.

while i was peacefully walking around with my head phones in blasting some swedish herding calls, i saw the most horrific sight my eyes have ever witnessed...

"EMO BOY??"

IT WAS THAT MOTHER FUCKING GOTH KID I FLIPPED OFF DURING ONE OF HIS MATCHES. AND RIGHT NOW HES....

smirking really creepily at... VALT?? HOLD UP IS THAT HANCHO AND THE TWINS??

his smile(?) just dropped when he looked over to me. i took my head phones off to hang around my neck and we just stared at each other in some tense silence.

"....i don't believe it... you really ARE a stalker... 😨"

"I'M NOT A STALKER!"

"OH YEAH? THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS??" me, referring to him spying on valt and everyone else.

"I'M NOT STALKING!! I'M JUST.... OBSERVING! AND MY NAME IS NOT 'EMO BOY' IT'S-"

"OH SPARE ME THE INTRODUCTION I DIDN'T ASK FOR!! AND FOR WHAT REASON ARE YOU SPYING ON VALT- .... wait a second, you're gay? well that was unexpected-"

"I'M NOT GAY."

"THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

yeah... so that was just a whole shit show.

he eventually left just mumbling l stuff to himself while i was praying to God that he'd get run over by a car on his way back.

so now i'm here; sitting on the ground and leaning on a tree, playing among us 'cause no matter how cringe people say it is, it still slap hard don't lie to yourselves.

i'm still debating on whether or not i should go join the rest of the gang.

but i'm kinda scared to since valt has been legit screaming numbers for the past three hours, which i'm assuming are the number of times he's been launching his bey. also it's literally sunset and honcho just carried the twins away to what i'm guessing is to take them home.

to be honest that's a good idea i should probably-

THUMP

BITCH WHO-

oh never mind valt just fainted.

"..."

"OH SHIT-"

i got up from the ground and ran over to the remains of his corpse (?)

i knelt down on the ground  next and started violently shaking him. "MISS KEISHA? MISS KEISHA?? OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE FUCKING DEAD-"

"y/n? what are you doing? what happened?"

"GSJSGAHABBAHAHSFCSBA"

som stern damn voice just popped up behind me from literally no where. if i'm getting kidnapped he better be hot or i swear- oh nevermind.

its just shu 😒

"i just witnessed miss keisha die." i faced him with pursed lips and really stupid expression.

"who?" he asked.

"miss keisha."

"....who?"

"OH MY FUCKING GO- CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THERE IS A LITERAL CORPSE IN FRONT OF US RIGHT NOW AND YOUR FOCUSED ON THAT?? WE HAVE TO HELP HIM!!"

before he could say anything back valt started murmuring some weird ass shit in his sleep.

"shut up y/n...! me and valtryack are gonna crush you!" ...oh this hoe did not.

".....you know what i take it back, he can die here." i got the hell up and was about to walk away but was stopped by someone pulling me back by my wrist.

SHU YOU WHORE.

i looked back at him with a "wtf go away" look, AND THIS MOTHER FUCKER JUST SMIRKS SAYING. "oh no. after all, 'we have to help him'."

where's my axe?

you know what? as if i was gonna let this bitch win.

so i just smiled and pretended i wasn't just hiding the urge to drop kick him into the lake. "hm, i guess your right! now, go give valt mouth to mouth."

"..."

"what."

"OH NO. AFTER ALL, 'WE HAVE TO HELP HIM'."

"those were your words!"

"THERE OURS NOW." i raged, the two of use literally tweaking as we stared at each other as if the other was running off three glitching brain cells.

"AND FOR ALL WE KNOW HE'S PROBABLY AT A LACK OF OXYGEN RIGHT NOW FROM ALL THAT TRAINING! AND I'VE ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR ABOUT A WEEK. SO GO ON SHU. GO SAVE YOUR BFF." i waved him off into valt's direction, holding in a wheeze as his expression.

he tightened his grip on my wrist from complete annoyance

i couldn't contain it anymore and just balled out laughing.

"PFFT- OH MY GOD YOUR FACE- SHGAGAIGACABJ" i was literally dying, and this white was legit about to cut my wrist off with the amount of strength he was using.

like okay aggressive much🤨?

"o-okay..." i heaved, claiming down but still dying. "i'm sorry...." no i'm not.

eventually i slapped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from speaking. "okay.... i'm fine...."

he looked like he was literally about to murder me.

"are you guys done now?"

"OH FUCKBAHSIAGAJJSCW-"

oh never mind it's just valt

"..."

"OH SHIT-" i visibly flinched back at the sight of him literally resurrecting from the dead. "SO YOU DIDN'T DIE??"

"No." he laughed, crossing his arms and grinning. "i was training."

"and by training do you mean practicing for your funeral?"

"NO!" he snapped back, pissed off by my comment.

shu simply sighed. "you should probably eat something."

GRUMBLE

"that is such a good idea."

i snickered at valts words, "mmk, well you kids have fun i have to go home before mio finds out i snuck out again." i'm probably gonna get my ass beat.

"you're not coming?? shu's really good at cooking you know!" valt exclaimed, jumping to his feet.

HES A HOUSE WIFE??

"thanks valt but personally i choose life."

#nolongersuicidal

"and um, could you also let go of wrist now...?" UN-HAND ME YOU WHORE 🤬

shu looked at me silently until finally processing what i sad, and dropped my wrist. "oh... sorry..." he mumbled looking away.

"nah, it's cool." it's not cool, i think this guy just cut off my blood circulation.

"anyway, i'll see you guys around." i smiled and waved at valt cause he's the only real one. i turned around and headed for the park exit.

"later!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

i don't even know what to say at this point other then we're at school, we're on the roof. me, honcho, ken, and the twins are watching valt train.

and damn...

he's not good.

he once again just flung his bey into the air for probably the 50th time and i PHYSICALLY can't take this shit anymore.

"OKAY. I'M SORRY BUT DID I MISS SOMETHING?? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU WHILE I WAS GONE? WHY CANT YOU LAUNCH A BEY ANYMORE??" before i could continue screaming, valt beat me to it and started ruffling his own hair.

"i know! it's all that daigo kurogami guys fault!" emo kid?

"huh? you mean that that goth guy? why? What he do?" i looked over to honcho who just sighed.

"when you missed school yesterday him and Valt when up against each other and ticked him off, so now valt can't snap out of it." he explained, looking fed up with this friend group.

"ohh, okay well valt, let me tell you something. me and that emo child aren't exactly on good terms either. but look at me, i could care less." as if i'd care about what that deppreso-expreso has to think about me.

"the point is, it doesn't really matter anymore. it's in the past so just forget about it."

"THATS THE PROBLEM! I CAN'T!" he yelled back and picked up his bey from the ground.

"well shit, you better think of something- OW! HONCHO WHAT THE HELL??" i raged as that piss blonde nudged me, sending me an expecting look.

"kill me now..." i mumbled to myself before sighing. "okay, well shucks valt. think of it this way. you probably have better things todo then worry about what some emo midget has to say about you. just pretend he's not even there, focus on things that matter."

"ugh, okay..." he groaned, but reluctantly
nodded.

i got bored quick, and had no shame to just sigh EXTRA dramatically. "anywho, i have to go work on a 'special' project." (aka my minecraft world).

"i'll meet you guys at the tournament." i got up from my seat and walked out the roof top doors.

well that was boring 🙄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

OH MY FUCKING LORD BRO THANK THE GODS SCHOOL IS OVER.

i'm literally on the verge of having a mental break down. why? because our teacher being the dirty hoe he is decided to give us a fucking pop quiz with a subject i didn't study for.

so you know what i'm gonna do? shrivel up in a whole and die because i know damn well i ain't passing math class.

but anyway, getting on with the plot.

i decided that i'm going to watch balt's match. why? because i wanna see that God for saken emo child lose.

"but y/n, how are you so certain that Valt will win?"

BECAUSE HES THE MAIN CHARACTER AND PLOT ARMOUR IS AN OVER POWERED BITCH.

plus, if valt doesn't that would just be sad and he'd probably kill himself or something.

and to be honest, i kinda just wanna trash talk everyone there with honcho...

so moving on...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 🏹.

fast forward, were at the tournament and valt being up on stage with a that waste of air and space, who probably summons demons in his free time makes me want to kill myself.

so me Da GaNg (aka red eye, puppet dude, dumb blonde, and the twins who probably hate me) are all at the front of the stage fence railing watching this all go down.

well, YET to go down.

this damn microphone guy won't shut up and if it wasn't for the short fence that blocks the crowds way up to the stage i probably would of yanked his hair out by now.

oh, and also the law i guess but let's be honest no one actually takes that shit seriously 😒

right now i am way to focused on imagining valt completely demolishing that-.... well to be honest i don't really know what he is but he ain't human, that's for sure.

also, i wasn't even aware of how much i hated this guy. so when i was imagining beating him up and what not, i guess i had like a whole lot of blood lust or some shit leaking out of me because the twins and all my other hoes i don't remember the names of were all staring at me with some very concerned looks.

"um.... kid you good?" blue cat(?) dog, thing, puppet, child finally decided to speak up while i didn't bat and eye, being to focused on my horrific imagination.

"i'm gonna be honest." i paused. still being the centre of attention. "not really, no."

i looked over at all of them with a blank face. "i think i need to go back to therapy." then i looked back away and zoned out completely, ignoring there looks of concern.

"AND HIS OPPONENT, DAIGO KUROGAMI!" microphone man with the green suit yelled for the statue of liberty to hear all the way in new new york.

"KICK HIS ASS VALT!" never mind i'm so much worse that mr. microphone.

"y/n! language!" Shu tried to scold me like he was in charge.

"what are you? my mom? 🤓☝️"

"i'm just saying you shouldn't be so aggressive." he sighed while i'm looking at this rabbit like: ಠ_ಠ ?

"ME? AGGRESSIVE? SAYS THE GUY WHO SNATCHED MY WRIST AND CUT OFF MY BLOOD CIRCULATION FOR PROBABLY A GOOD FIVE MINUTES!!" that sounded so much worse then it should of...

"you make it sound like i'm some criminal who tried to harm you!"

"YOU'RE A FREAKING WRIST MURDERER BRO."

"why are you like thi-"

i cut him off by waving my hand in front of his face in hopes of making him shut up while i put all my attention on the stage.

"wait wait wait shut up for second and look at me. daddy issues over there. aka emo boy, if you couldn't tell."

now at this point he was just fucking around with valt and pissing him off while he did some hand gesture, muttering the words: "don't forget, kaboom."

i don't know why but this really ticked off valt and even though i didn't understand it, i was still mad and decided to call him out for being a shady asshole.

"SUCK A DI-" shu slapped his hand over my mouth stopping me from speaking any longer.

"you need to stop!" he whisper-yelled, taking his hand off my face.

boy, i stood frozen in my seat.

this guy just hit me.

like, damn. this guy. just. hit me. and it hurt.

it hurt...

BLINK

BLINK

BLINK

"YOU MOTHER FU-" i slapped a hand over my mouth to before he could again.

no. no y/n. you can't do this right now. remember what your here for. to support valt. and maybe beat up daigo- NO. you must not get your hands dirty. not today. compose yourself.

"...okay..." was all that came out of my mouth but inside i was so ready to send this bitch six feet under.

also my mouth hurts from that hard ass slap so to be honest it fucking hurts to even open it. so thanks so much for that you man whore named shy i'm going to literally kill you after this 😍

so that's why i decided to not talk and just roast everyone here in silence, not paying attention to the match.

so lmao, time skip 😘

now valt and short ass over there have been going at it for the last 20 minutes and they keep getting tied so now i'm kinda at the edge of my seat over here.

i'm literally so proud right now i feel like a mother.

but my emotions soon changed when i felt daigo have his whole dramatic character flashback.

i don't know what he was thinking about, but i think valt reminded him of someone. probably his sugar mommy 'cause LOOK AT ALL THEM SKULL JEWELRY STUFF!! GIMMA THAT SHIT!!

"the thirteenth battle!"

DAMN TIME REALLY FLYS WHEN YOU DON'T PAY ATTENTION. wish it could be that way in school 😒

anyway they got into the moment and what not, then honcho spoke up saying, "hey shu, daigo looks a bit different, don't you think?"

well yeah he's literally drenched in sweat, huffing and puffing. of course he looks different.

anyway it's time for da count down to blow up the building 😋✌️

"three, two, one..."

"LET IT RIP!"

"VALTRYECK GO!"

"girl what the fuck."

suddenly my eye fixated on the most terrifying thing my meaningless life has ever seen. someone please explain to me why the hell there's a spirit of valtryack hovering over valt?

WHAT DRUGS DID I EAT-

"guys.... is it just me or is there like a big ass horse right behind valt right now...." literally everyone ignored me. these whores.

BUT BACK ON TOPIC.

HAVE I ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO SEE THOSE THINGS?? BOY WHAT HELL.

"doomscizor crush him!"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW.

now there was this big skeleton man hovering over Daigo.

"IS THAT THE GRIM REAPER??"

"FOR THE LAST TIME STOPP YELLING RANDOM STUFF!!"

"SHUT UP SHU I'M ON FREAKING DRUGS RIGHT NOW!!"

anyway i was frozen in my spot. scared for dear life.

and when i looked around, no one seemed surprised. except for shu who was sending me nasty side flares.

but anyway. like, um sorry guys but there is currently a blue horse with a man riding it and a skeleton in black armour do you not see that- wait.

can they actually not see that?

i pinched myself to seen if i was dreaming.

I wasn't.

CRASH

the sound of crashing echoed through the building as daigo's bey was completely demolished. as in that, i mean it burst and the guy looked traumatized at the fact he lost.

then he fell to his damn knees all dramatic. like bitch i'm supposed to be the main character don't take my spot light 🤨

but my attention didn't last long on him as i was completely focused on the two bey spirits that still hovered over them both.

and thats when the most traumatic thing in my entire life happened to me.

i made eye contact with valtryek.

i made mother fucking eye contact... with valtryek.

"..."

it was a good ten second stare down.

then he finally decided to notice something.

i could see him.

he finally realized, i could see him.

his damn horse just huffed at me and i flinched in fright. of course since it can only get worse,i felt another pair of eyes staring me down.

i looked over to the knelt down Daigo and saw doomscizor staring at me. we made eye contact too.

my mouth was fucking dropped and i had wide eyes. girl i was FLABBERGASTED.

"can you...." OH FUCK HE SPOKE?? doomscizor just spoke to me....??

he also took a long ass pause.

"see us?" valtryek finished for him.

i didn't answer. for all i know i'm probably hallucinating again.

and before they could speak any longer, there figures began to slowly fade away.

i could tell they were slightly panicked by this, meaning they could no longer speak to me and get answers for their question.

valtryack was about to reach his hand out to me, in hopes of just ten more seconds.

"wait-!"

POOF

they both completely disappeared.

"um.... guys....." i muttered under my breath while they were cheering on valt like the rest of the crowd.

"yeah y/n-??" Hancho froze at the sight of me. i was paler then michael jackson after he was white washed.

"are you okay....?"

no, shu, i'm not okay.

all of them looked genuinely worried at my terrified expression.

"i'm sorry to have to do this again but.... i think i need to go home now..." i'm scared for my own well being, it's not even funny 😋🤞

"oh.... um, okay. did something happen?" honcho asked with a concerned face.

"i don't even know what just happened, but i need to go home." i deadpanned, keeping my eyes on the ground and turning around, slowly walking away. though i faintly hear their conversation.

"do you think she's okay?" toko asked nika, to which she replied with a shrug. "i don't know, she looked pretty freaked out."

FREAKED OUT? FREAKED OUT?? THATS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. I'M SCARED FOR MY METAL HEALTH RIGHT NOW.

SOMEONE KILL ME NOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 88 23
โ—ƒโ”€โ”€Vแด€ส€ษชแดแดœs! Tแดษดแด› X Fแด‡แด! Rแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€โ”€โ”€โ–น Four mutant turtles, finally go up to the outside world and almost get run over by some random blond's car. ...
7K 297 15
"Yk, we're a lot like bleach and rubbing alcohol, we belong together." "LEORIO WTF YOU JUST MADE CHLOROFORM!" In which (Name) (Last Name) moves to a...
283 10 9
"๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“˜๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ, ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด? โ™ฅ" In which an unsuspecting Kurapika finds a wild girl, who probably has an addictio...
121K 3K 34
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "y'all suck" completed. fluff. smut. chat-fic. crack. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง