Summoning Earth

By EarthSummons_Author

In 2023, an ordinary day on earth. Suddenly, the light covering the planet has opened a new era for the peopl... More

Chapter 1: The Great Transfer
Chapter 2: The Beginning
Chapter 3: Expansion Plan
Chapter 4: Sqread Out
Chapter 5: The First Contact
Chapter 6: Qua Toyne Dialogue
Chapter 7: New Arrival
Chapter 8: China Ambition
Chapter 9: Diplomatic and Assault
Chapter 11: The Struggling
Chapter 12: Marching of the Giants

Chapter 10: Casablanca Maritime Crisis

913 24 26
By EarthSummons_Author

World Calendar June 2, 2023, the Casablanca drilling platform off the northwest coast, under the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Morocco.

Captain Benani furrows his brow, "Why is that warship not stopping? We might need to take action before the platform faces danger," accompanied by the concern that sinking the armored ship might have repercussions for future relations. At that moment, Captain of the Mohammed IV speaks up, "We need a feasible solution to make them change their decision."

After some hesitation, Benani finally makes a decision. "I request an order for the F-16 squadron to cripple the armored ship, rendering its mobility ineffective."

The two F-16s, upon hearing this, respond in a nonchalant manner, "Understood, over." This may herald the possibility that Mithril will call in other fleets and additional air squadrons will be deployed.

World Calendar on June 2, 2023, Rabat, the capital of the Kingdom of Morocco.

Prime Minister of Morocco, Aziz Akhannouch, strolls around, admiring the government buildings with their Arabesque architecture, blending the vibrant colors of the Arab world with modern design, harmonized by lush greenery. He enjoys this scenery, a positive energy after days of hard work for the nation. The morning view gives the Prime Minister a temporary sense of tranquility, however fleeting.

"Mr. Prime Minister, we have an emergency," an office employee approaches, breaking the serenity.

The Prime Minister turns with a calm demeanor, "What is it, young man?" After uttering these words, he quickly adds, "Our national security is under threat, sir. There's an armored ship that can be identified as belonging to one of the world's nations. Mirishial is approaching the platform in Casablanca, and they have their air squadron with them."

Maintaining the posture of a statesman, the Prime Minister calmly inquires, "Have we completed interception?" The earnest employee responds, "The navy and air forces are in the process of interception, with Mirishial's squadron withdrawing. As for their armored ship, we are in the midst of dealing with it. Additionally, we predict they will deploy more forces once satellite images show their warships departing from their port."

Aziz nods, then returns to his office with the employee. Along the way, he instructs, "Inform the security to set the country's status to combat readiness. Act decisively against unidentified or non-UN-affiliated ships. Also, report to the government departments and to His Majesty Mohammed IV. Go, relay the message to them; if they doubt, they can inquire directly with me." It seems that Prime Minister Aziz Akhannouch places considerable trust in the government employee.

"Yes, sir," he replies and leaves. The Prime Minister continues back to his office. Seated, he contemplates budget allocations to safeguard the nation during these crises. Suddenly, the familiar landline rings. Aziz picks up the receiver, and the voice on the other end states, "Sir, His Majesty Mohammed IV has personally deployed the Royal Moroccan Air Force to combat positions."

Surprised, the Prime Minister responds, "The order has been issued by His Majesty? That's quite swift..."

Casablanca offshore drilling platform, in the Northwestern sea region, under the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Morocco.

The F-16D, bearing the designation RMAF-12, initiates the standard procedure to neutralize the armored ship. "Target confirmed, over," echoes from the F-16D as it releases the AGM-84 Harpoon missile from a distance of approximately 50 km. The Harpoon ignites its engine, generating a powerful flame behind it, heading straight for the Mithril, which is rushing towards the platform recklessly. With a roaring sound, the world superpower eagerly anticipates a taste of failure.

On the drilling platform, oil rig workers hastily descend to lifeboats. Despite the approaching armored ship, the scene remains orderly. The manager speaks, "Each one of us, we are the last ones here, so try to escape and get out of here as soon as possible."

The riggers respond, "Everyone is on board; we're ready to move, sir." The manager nods, boarding the last lifeboat himself. Staying behind to regulate the evacuation is crucial; failure to do so may result in imprisonment for not fulfilling duty.

The lifeboat then begins to detach from the drilling platform. Designed to withstand the impact of the sea and the environment due to their elevated placement, these lifeboats offer better resilience and safety during evacuations. The sensation of the lifeboat dropping from a height into the sea excites those on board. One mechanic jokes, "This is more fun than the slides back in the day, isn't it?" eliciting laughter from the crew.

The lifeboat proceeds towards the Mohammed-class frigates. The drilling platform is now vacant, avoiding casualties.

Meanwhile, inside the command cabin of the Mithril, the crew sweats under the words of Captain Humes. "Quickly advance towards that damn floating base and wipe them out!"

The Radar officer reports, "Captain! There's an object approaching from the sky on the port side of the ship at a speed of 864 km/h!" Startled by the staggering speed, Humes exclaims, "Activate all anti-aircraft guns and open fire on that thing!" At this moment, Admiral Humes sweats and shudders at the Earth-shattering speed of what is known as a missile. For the first time, a sense of desperation surges within Humes, as if trying to escape from something.

All the Ixion anti-aircraft guns, twin-barreled 26 x 25 mm, start firing at the approaching threat. The rate of fire is fast, but it cannot compensate for the deadly accuracy. Despite Mirishial's awareness, they are indifferent, knowing that they have advanced air forces in the region to dominate the skies.

In this case, Mithril is alone, without the Elpacio support. The Radar officer reports, "The object is 5 km away from us! They... are too fast! We can't do anything... to intercept it!" The high-ranking officers realize the helpless situation, knowing they can't evade the incoming threat.

Looking at the approaching Harpoon, with binoculars, Humes exclaims, "What is that! It has no pilot, and why is it coming towards the ship?! This is absurd!" The Mithril panics in its attempt to intercept, but to no avail. The crew starts sweating. Then, the Harpoon approaches the ship's tail.

Boommmm!!

The explosion shakes the entire Mithril armored ship. Humes quickly grabs the radio, "Report the damage!" The crew in the stern responds, "D...Damage to the engine room! The ship's engine is destroyed, and we can no longer operate. We've lost the ability to move! No casualties." The Harpoon missile's explosion is too significant for them to repair, and the Mithril is officially crippled, rendering it incapable of harming Morocco's drilling platform. Humes hesitates, responding, "Block the water leaks! Don't let them flood all compartments inside the ship!"

On the side of the crew, "Understood, Admiral!" The rushing water forces the sailors to retreat deep into the ship. Brave crew members stay behind to block the water by closing doors. Currently, the Mithril has been temporarily rescued.

Admiral Humes grimaces as Mirishial's proud flagship faces humiliation like this for the first time. Faced with an unprecedented and overwhelming enemy, he remains determined to defend Mirishial's vast sea territory.

The division of sea regions in Elysia is quite unfair. Smaller nations are at a disadvantage without powerful navies like the superpowers or former superpowers worldwide. Maritime laws help strong entities expand their sovereignty annually. Currently, the Mirishial sea region extends to Rodenius, a time when Earthlings had yet to arrive. Times have changed, and Mirishial must comply with the United Nations or face sanctions. The people of Mirishial must adapt and accept a new global framework that is about to unfold.

Admiral Humes loudly commands the communication officers, "You all, send distress signals to all the warships in Cartalpas and nearby for rescue. Simultaneously, report this incident to His Majesty Mirishial."

Albion Castle, Capital of Runepolis, Holy Kingdom of Mirishial.

Albion Castle stands as the epitome of power in the central region, existing through the centuries, where the elite echelons of the mighty Holy Kingdom of Mirishial congregate in Runepolis. The mild climate and lush greenery lend an enduring vibrancy and classical charm to Runepolis, reminiscent of a sci-fi fantasy city with a touch of antiquity. It is an ideal location for the magnificent Albion Castle at the heart of the capital. In the central chamber resides the golden throne of the 8th Emperor, an Elf whose long life and experience surpass that of humans and other species. Despite being nearly 1000 years old, he appears to have just entered his fifties. Surrounding him are his close associates, all holding significant positions in the politics of the Holy Kingdom.

Today, the room is filled with figures from the diplomatic corps, government administration, and military branches. Given the gravity of the meeting, everyone is present. The room accommodates both Elves and Humans, all in an uneasy and anxious mood as they receive troubling news from the IMS Friso vessel. At this moment, everyone kneels in reverence to the 8th Emperor Milishial.

"Alright, you may rise," declares Emperor Milishial. Subsequently, someone requests permission to speak.

"Please," responds a gentle voice.

"How could this happen? An unidentified nation has disabled our Mithril class? Your Majesty, do you have any information about the forces our Zeroth Fleet encountered, those with gray-colored ships and advanced aircraft that forced two Elpacio vessels of the Holy Kingdom to retreat in disgrace?" questions the military chief examiner, a tone of concern mixed with urgency and restraint.

The Emperor calmly replies, "Isn't that precisely the task of our intelligence agency?" It is a subtle rebuke to the intelligence agency for their lack of knowledge about the forces the naval fleet encountered. The director of the intelligence agency startles.

"Your... Your Majesty, we have no information about them, except that we have gathered considerable intelligence from outside our realm... these are matters that the empire should pay attention to," stammers the intelligence director.

The Emperor nods, "Speak on." However, Freeman hesitates before reading the report.

"According to the Central Calendar, last month, a massive mysterious fleet appeared off the coast of Qua Toyne, followed by another fleet in the Louria sea area, all bearing flags never recorded in Elysian history. These ships are entirely constructed of steel, comparable in size to our Holy Kingdom's fleet, and they also have aircraft along with something we call UFOs."

The room buzzes with discussions about this information. Someone asks, "Are those Mu's fleets? What are they doing there?"

Freeman rebuts and explains, "No, those are not Mu's fleets. The owners of those ships claimed to be part of the United Nations, an organization consisting of 193 countries..." The room falls into shock and disbelief at the figures Freeman presents. One person voices skepticism, "Are you kidding us!? 193 countries that we don't know about, isn't that blatant falsehood!?"

The Emperor raises his hand, silencing the room. "If that's the case, then our intelligence agency should have information about them," the Emperor questions.

Freeman straightforwardly responds, "Those we know of include the United States, China, India, Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, and many more. We will provide a separate report for your Majesty." These are countries that the Holy Kingdom has never heard of.

The Emperor adds, "That information is sufficient; let us return to the event of IMS Friso being disabled. Tell me what happened to IMS Friso?"

The intelligence director yields to the military minister to continue his report. "Regarding this matter, we have learned that the enemy responsible for the catastrophic failure of IMS Friso is reported to be the Kingdom of Morocco. They have established a fortress in the sovereign waters of our Holy Kingdom. In addition, we dispatched Elpacio-3, but it engaged with their aircraft."

The Emperor is curious about the appearance of the enemy's aircraft. "They possess aircraft... so, what do these look like, Pao?"

"The pilots report that they lack propellers and entirely rely on jet engines similar to the Holy Kingdom's. Furthermore, the pilots claim that their speed surpasses even our Mirishial Empire's aircraft. They estimate the enemy aircraft can reach speeds of 1000 km/h. I am personally still uncertain about this report, as we are unfamiliar with the Earthlings' Cold War-era fighter jet speed records. Later, the focus shifted to stealth and maneuverability rather than speed. Additionally, the Empire has no concept of missiles and their use for anti-naval purposes, leaving them with a vague and inaccurate assessment of the enemy."

The military minister continues his report, "Currently, the Royal Navy of the Empire has deployed naval fleets from Cartalpas port to support IMS Friso, along with several Elpacio-3 (Alpha-3) fighter squadrons providing air cover for the frontlines. With this force, I believe we can crush the enemy's navy and air force."

"War has never been the solution we desire," responds Emperor Milishial with a firm tone. Throughout the extended period, he has never supported any war that would affect the Holy Kingdom adversely, as it has never been challenged by any nation since its establishment, except for Ravernal.

United Nations Headquarters, New York City, United States of America.

The United Nations office in the United States is operating at maximum capacity to address global crises, including food shortages, famine, war, environmental issues, and more, along with its various subsidiary organizations. Now, they receive a report that Morocco has engaged in armed conflict with the mighty Holy Kingdom of Mirishial on the world of Elysia.

Csaba Korosi, the President of the United Nations General Assembly, is nearing the end of his tenure and finds himself in a crisis as he grapples with global issues. Compared to his predecessors, who had a more relaxed time dealing with issues shifted by the pandemic, Korosi is accustomed to overcoming challenges, having served in foreign missions. "So, Morocco has clashed with Holy Mirishial. It's not difficult to predict this case happening," he mutters to himself. He is troubled as the Holy Kingdom's warship blatantly ignores the warnings from the Royal Navy of Morocco and continues its perilous actions. This poses a challenge as the United Nations remains unclear about the workings and ideology of the Holy Kingdom. They could either be recklessly belligerent or calmly engaged in dialogue as intellectuals. But Korosi believes in considering both possibilities. He picks up the phone on his desk, scrolling through related news on major media channels such as CNN, BBC, and Reuters.

"Now we should prepare for an emergency meeting," Korosi says.

Secretary-General Antonio Guterres relies on Article 99 of the UN Charter, announcing to the entire council, with all members present in the council chamber, regarding the crisis in the Casablanca sea region. He speaks in front of the media cameras.

"In recent weeks, we have witnessed the alarming escalation of hostilities in Africa, with the nation of Morocco engaging with the extraterrestrial nation named Holy Mirishial, leading to significant consequences, posing a risk to regional peace and security. Efforts have been made to cooperate with all relevant parties diplomatically. However, progress remains slow, and the opportunity for a peaceful solution is narrowing. I call on member states to enhance diplomatic initiatives, utilizing all available means to reduce tension and pave the way for negotiations. In summary, the urgency of our collective responsibility cannot be overstated. The consequences of inaction are dire, but through collective efforts and determination, we can nurture a new world where peace prevails over conflict, and the rights and dignity of every individual are respected. Thank you."

The brief speech leaves many questions for reporters and journalists. A Reuters reporter with a microphone asks Secretary-General Guterres, "Mr. Secretary-General of the United Nations, in the current situation, facing a nation not from Earth, do you think a peaceful resolution is feasible for them?"

Secretary-General Antonio Guterres responds seriously, "We are taking measures to understand the desires and thoughts of the remaining nations. Peace is the goal that we all aim for in this press conference." This raises issues for the United Nations as they lack legislation for non-Earth nations.

White House, Washington, D.C., United States of America.

Joe Biden finds himself in a precarious situation, losing trust from voters, paving the way for Donald Trump to make significant strides towards reclaiming the seat of power. Thus, he embarks on recent election campaigns, this time rejoining to address the crisis in the Casablanca sea region. This crisis presents both opportunities and challenges for Joe Biden regarding the potential to act as a mediator for Holy Mirishial and its ally Morocco.

"Well, well... today seems busier than usual. We haven't even reestablished transport routes connecting the Americas to other continents, and here we are facing an overt conflict with extraterrestrial allies as they arrive," in the room are Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin.

"If you think the U.S. should participate as a third party to mediate this peace deal, I'll draft a plan and present it to Congress," Antony Blinken proposes. Lloyd Austin responds afterward.

"Sir, we'll likely have to resort to confrontation if Mirishial refuses to cooperate. This will incur budget losses, but we'll expedite the sea route reset. With that, we'll weaken the Holy Kingdom," Joe Biden replies to Lloyd. "Certainly, we'll apprehend them for negotiations; they must be confident with weapons dating back to World War II, with designs straight out of sci-fi movies and a superpower image. Mirishial will be stubborn if they don't engage in dialogue and waste our time."

Everyone is aware of Mirishial's capabilities from satellite images. Aside from their vast territory, there are only a few brightly lit cities at night, counted on one's fingers, and a geopolitically significant territory too large for Mirishial to defend against a sudden enemy attack—something well-known in military-political circles.

"In that case, I believe we'll launch a lightning strike with our current fleet and incapacitate the entire military and civilian port airports. Still, we must minimize civilian casualties as much as possible..." The United States is often seen by the world as a perpetual war machine, engaging in wars directly and indirectly that impact the globe and cause numerous casualties among Americans and those of other nations targeted by the U.S. Consequently, most people dislike the U.S., even if they are in the process of redemption. This puts the U.S. at a disadvantage in the media of other nations, like Russia, despite having reputable media outlets, being viewed as puppets manipulated by the government.

However, since the new world nations don't have much sympathy, U.S. actions may be less condemned, and due to the lack of connection, civilian casualties may be obscured. Still, if the Holy Kingdom establishes relations with other nations and organizations, this could have a long-term impact on America's identity. Nonetheless, there are still many supporters in the U.S. for military actions seen as correct from their perspective, including U.S. allies.

"Regardless, we should avoid direct confrontation with them," Joe asserts.

"So, my plan prioritizes the defense of U.S. warships and fleets. We'll have to employ a sort of naval diplomacy to gain a technological advantage in case of a clash. While they have the upper hand in technology, they don't pose a significant threat to Mirishial, allowing them to sit at the negotiating table. It would be an ugly scenario if the Holy Kingdom indeed goes that far, and war becomes inevitable. It's childish if they do so," the Defense Secretary outlines his plan and viewpoint.

"What about our air force, Lloy? I believe Mirishial is smart enough to notice the gap in power," Blinken wonders while also considering the U.S.'s capability to threaten all of Mirishial with its aircraft.

"Indeed, since they've engaged in conflict with Morocco, they're likely to discern differences in speed and weaponry. While their planes are like early-generation jet engines equipped with simple machine guns," the Defense Secretary responds. Based on satellite images, intelligence agencies have deduced that Holy Mirishial has never equipped things like missiles on their aircraft wings; instead, they have ammo crates and dumb bombs. Therefore, it can be concluded that the Holy Kingdom lacks air-to-air and air-to-ground missiles or smart bombs.

"I see... also we gonna have to help our allies against those" Joe Biden silently contemplates. Meanwhile, Lloyd continues, "Regarding the enemy fleet leaving the port and converging on Morocco, we should deploy immediately today to avoid wasting time due to the Capitol."

The Imperial Navy fleet under Holy Mirishial is approximately 3,000 km en route to the Casablanca Sea region.

The Holy Kingdom has mobilized a formidable naval fleet, consisting of 2 Rodeus-class aircraft carriers carrying about 102 Alpha-3s, 12 Mirthil-class armored battleships, Gold-class, and Mercury-class battleships, along with 17 heavy cruiser ships and 23 destroyer ships. A total of 54 ships have set sail and are advancing directly towards the Casablanca sea region, where conflicts are ongoing, and they are also involved in the rescue operation of IMS Friso. The Emperor boldly summoned a large number of ships to showcase military strength and simultaneously threaten the Moroccan navy, compelling them to negotiate.

Fleet Commander Battista stands on the command deck of the Mithril Colebrand, gazing over the deep blue ocean. Confident in the large number of ships and the overwhelming presence of Alpha-3s, he remarks, "His Majesty warned us not to underestimate these people, as this fleet was personally ordered to set sail by His Majesty. I wonder how strong they are with that meager number of aircraft..."

Admiral Cromwell stands nearby, "Commander, do you recall His Majesty's words?" reminding him of the primary mission this time. Fleet Commander Battista glances at the admiral, "How could I forget? The Emperor seems to desire negotiations for peace on the sea. If they refuse our deal, then we will take action."

_________________________

IMS = Imperial Milishial Ship

Feedback if there's mistake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 44 3
A country that has defended its independence and the right to exist and sovereignty has faced new Challenges for it. A country that has proved to the...
4.4K 136 8
What if just what if Japan wasn't the only one summoned, instead a plethora of contrasting countries were tied together by the strings of fate, what...
2.9K 134 12
It's the year 1977, After the First Oil Crisis, and the US Oil Market is still recovering. Suddenly, The Contiguous US got transferred to the complet...
420 31 2
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a socialist-monarchist country located on the northern half of the Korean Peninsula. As widely known, th...