A miracle, a Bill Cipher & Re...

By ImNOTanANIMATOR

After getting off at the wrong bus stop, Y/N has to stay in a small town. But what if all she ever wanted was... More

Info
Chapter Two-Bill Cipher
Chapter Three-The Mindscape
Chapter Four-Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Five-Deal With The Devil
Chapter Six-Reality is a Weapon
Chapter Seven-Close Call
Chapter Eight-I Fight with a Dream Demon

Chapter One-Gravity Falls

68 2 2
By ImNOTanANIMATOR

-Third Person POV-

Y/N was asleep on a bus, somehow. The bus drove over a bump, causing her unconscious body to fall over and off of her seat, jolting her awake. After waking she sat up off the floor of the bus and got back in her seat. She was excited to finally get to the big city for a job, but also stressed. She must have been REALLY tired to be able to fall asleep on a bus. With a sigh Y/N looks out the window and sees a pine tree forest. There are no forests in the city! Right?

"Hey, where are we right now?" She asked the bus driver

"We're almost at Gravity Falls." He responded dryly.

Oh come on, the one time Y/N fell asleep on a bus, she missed her stop! Why does this happen? With a sigh she props her head against her hand and stares out the window, thinking about mistakes she made in fifth grade. Her brain wanderers as she stares out the window mindlessly. After a few minutes the bus stopped with the tires squeaking against the road pavement.

"Last stop, Gravity Falls." The bus driver said in the same dry voice.

Y/N got off the bus before it drove away, leaving her in an unfamiliar town she has never heard of. She might as well just wait for the next bus and get to where she was actually going. After rummaging through her pockets for a moment, she pulled out her wallet to check if she had enough money for another ride.

"Twelve dollars. That should be enough."

Just as Y/N was about to put her wallet away, a bird dove down and snatched it right out of her hands.

She yelled after the bird, irritated and mad. "Hey! You feathered nuisance! Get back here!"

She began to run after it, she was not about to let a bird rob her! How would she get back to the city without money? She muttered curses under her breath as she chased the bird into the woods, but while watching it, she tripped on her own feet and face planted into the dirt.

"Oh, come on!"

She looked up only in time to see the bird fly over the tree canopy, leaving Y/N without her wallet and with a dirt covered face.

"I AM GOING TO- Oh for the love of- IM GOING TO FIND YOU BIRD! AND IM GOING TO PULL ALL OF YOUR FEATHERS OIT ONE BY ONE!"

With a groan of annoyance she dusts herself off and gets up off the ground. After looking around she realizes that she is in the middle of nowhere. Great, not only did she get off at the wrong stop, but she also got robbed by a bird, and now she's lost! Surely this day can't get any worse. 

After standing there angrily for a few seconds, Y/N begins walking back along the path she thinks she took while chasing the bird. After what felt like a forever and a half of walking she ended up, drumroll please...

Nowhere!

The day has officially gotten worse. 

After another few minutes of mindlessly wandering she heard something. By straining her ears, she tried to hear what it was and where it was coming from. The noise got close enough for her to recognize that it's people speaking.

"Come on Dipper! I saw something over here! I'm telling you!" A cheerful voice said.

"Mabel, are you sure it wasn't just a squirrel or something? Or a gnome?" Another voice says, this one less energetic than the other.

People! Maybe they can help her find the town! She run in the direction of the voices and it doesn't take long for her see two figures, each about the height of a child. The girl notices Y/N first and bounds over to you.

"Hi! Why are you in the woods? What's your name?" She says excitedly. "I'm Mabel!"

"Sorry about her, she's always... well, she's always Mabel." The second person says, this one a boy. He seems to be older than the girl. Mabel was her name?

"I'm Dipper, Mabel's brother. What are you doing in the woods?" He looks at Y/N suspiciously. "Why is your face covered with dirt?"

Y/N remembers that she face planted earlier and realizes that her face must still be covered in mud and dirt. She brushes her face off some more and looks at the children.

"Uh... hi. I'm Y/N. Can you lead me back to town? I'm kind of lost."

Mabel and Dipper look at each other, Mabel is the first to speak to you again.

"Yeah! We can take you to the Mystery Shack!" She says, still in the cheerful voice.

Mabel begins skipping away, dragging Dipper with her, Y/N follows behind them both. After a few  moments of awkward silence, Dipper speaks up.

"You didn't answer my question before, why are you in the woods?"

"Oh yeah, a bird very rudely stole my wallet, so I chased after it. I got lost." Y/N replies. "Is it normal for birds to rob people around here?"

Neither of them answer, Dipper seems to be busy looking at something he's holding. Y/N peeks at what he's looking at. It seems to be a book of some kind. However, she wasn't able to get a good look before Dipper notices her snooping. He closes the book and puts it under his arm before turning to Y/N.

"I haven't seen you in town before, are you new here?" Man, this guy has done nothing but ask you questions.

"Yes, I'm new." Y/N responds. Mabel looks excited again.

"Really? Me and Dipper can show you around! Do you like boys too?"

Wow. These kids are all questions. Luckily, you didn't have to answer because the twins ran ahead and went into a building. There was a sign on the roof that said "Mystery Shack." The M had fallen off and was just laying in the roof. Y/N ran after the twins and went inside the shack.

Inside there was a counter and a bunch of weird items of many different kinds. Maybe Y/N could work here to get her money back and get a ride to the city. She followed the twins, who were talking to a grumpy old man.

"Grunkle Stan, could this lady stay with us? She's new!" Mabel's says, still in an energetic voice. Y/N was starting to think that she could never be tired with her yelling all the time.

"Wait, stay here?" That wasn't too bad of an idea, it's not like Y/N had a place to stay anyway. Now there's no reason she shouldn't work here, if she doesn't need to walk here to work.

"Hey, Stan was your name? I would also like to work here."

"Why should I hire you?" Stan said.

"Because I don't need high pay?" Y/N suggests.

"You're hired. Your first shift is tomorrow."

Great, now Y/N has a job and a place to stay until she can afford to get to the big city. Maybe today wasn't as bad as she thought.

"Hey Y/N? It's getting late, and Grunkle Stan will probably make you work early." Dipper said.

"Don't need to tell me twice." Y/N says. "Where can I sleep?"

"In our room, you can use a sleeping bag." Dipper says. "Follow me."

He leads you up the stairs and into a room. There are two beds, one on either side of the room. Dipper grabs a sleeping bag from under Mabel's bed. He then gives the sleeping bag to Y/N, who sets it up in between the two beds. Just then Mabel comes running up the stairs and jumps into her bed.

"This is like a sleepover! That's so cool!" She says. "Hey Y/N, do you want to make bracelets together?"

"Sorry Mabel, but I need to get sleep if I want to wake up for my shift in time." Y/N says. But even if she were to fall asleep now, there's still no way she would wake up on time.

"Aw, ok."

Y/N gets in the sleeping bag and tries to fall asleep, even after being lost in the woods for half a day, she still couldn't fall asleep. She sat up and looked at the twins. They were asleep already somehow. Y/N looks around the room and her eyes catch on the book that Dipper was reading earlier the same day, the book he didn't want her to see for some reason.

Rude of him, just for the record.

Y/N got out of the sleeping bag as quietly as she could and grabbed the book. She then sat on wood floor, not wanting to risk making too much noise by getting back in the sleeping bag. Y/N was able to get a good look at the book now, it had a maroon cover with a six fingered golden hand on it. She opened the book to a random page an took a look at it.

"What the-?"

1454 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.5K 14
Dipper has always been bullied by everyone. Bullied by his sister, bullied by his parents, bullied by his classmates and bullied by the people he onc...
168K 6K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
677 23 13
"All you need to do is to shake his hand to set him free." Those were the words that made me smile. Just one shake of his hand, and he will return...
86.2K 1.8K 14
When Ford was turned to gold and Mabel trapped in her bubble Dipper did the one thing he could do: he made a deal with bill. His life in exchange for...