Mafia Nanny

By GobiBorsi4

Tim is a Russian Mafia Boss. His cousins friend died so now Tim has to take care of their daughter which Tim... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Character's

55 1 0
By GobiBorsi4

Main Characters

-Nanny-Grace, 20 (She graduated from college 7 months ago. She tried to find a job because she does not want to get kicked out of her apartment. But all of the jobs that she applied to all rejected her! But her Best friend has a idea. She is very talented at drawing)/She speaks Hungarian and English//Born in Hungry then moved to the USA when she was 8 years old./ (5'5)

-Russian Mafia Boss-Tim, 21(He's a Russian mafia boss, he is really buff/aka also has abs, His cousins friend died so now he has to take care of their daughter  so Tim adopted her)/He speaks Russian and English//He was born in Russia but then moved to the USA when he was 4 years old./ (6'3)

-Tim's (daughter)-Tünde,5( Tim adopted her, she's homeschooled, She LOVES to play with her dolls and her doll house.)/She speaks a little bit of Russian but she mostly knows how to speak in English//She was born in the USA./ (4'0)

-Graces Best friend-Knikó, 20 (She is a dentist,been Grace's best friend since they were 7 years old.)/ she speaks Hungarian and English//She was born in Hungry but moved to the USA when she was 10 years old./
(5'4)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 124K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
375K 20.3K 59
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
451K 25.5K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...