My Dearest Enemy

بواسطة authorsangeeta

Meet yuvraj, the epitome of charm and affluence in Mumbai city. yuvraj is not just a young tycoon but the mos... المزيد

1.Maira
2.yuvraj
3.Maira
4.yuvraj
5. Maira
6.yuvraj
7. Maira
8. yuvraj
9. Maira
10. Yuvraj
11. Yuvraj
12. Maira
13. Yuvraj
14. Maira
15. Maira
16. Yuvraj
17. Maira
18. Yuvraj
19. Maira
20. Yuvraj
21. Maira
22. Yuvraj
23. Maira
24. Yuvraj
25. Maira
26. Yuvraj
27. Maira
28. Yuvraj
29. Maira
30. Yuvraj
31. Maira
33. Maira
34. Maira
35. Yuvraj
36. yuvraj
37. Maira
38. Yuvraj
39. Maira
40. Yuvraj
41. Maira
42. Maira
43. Yuvraj
44. Yuvraj
45. Maira
46. Yuvraj
47. Yuvraj
48. Maira
49. Yuvraj
50.Maira
51.Yuvraj
52.Maira
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
Epilogue.2
Epilogue 3

32. Yuvraj

7.6K 617 123
بواسطة authorsangeeta

350 votes guys!!

She likes me. She likes the horniest person alive on planet Earth. She have feelings for me and she is attracted to me. Even now also I can't believe whatever she said. As i heard her words i couldn't control myself. I want to touch her, feel her and make her mine. I want to kiss her again and again. Right now she is my God and i want to worship her.

My heart pounded in mixture of anticipation and excitement as i touched her face with my hands. I can feel goosebumps. It is the moment I've been thinking since long time. I've been dying to touch her hairs, her soft hairs, i want to bury my face in her hairs. She is breathing heavily.
I held her by her waist and pulled her closer towards me. As our body came together, i felt electric wave all over my body.
I can hear her heart pumping so fast.

Her gaze fixed on me. Every cell in my body screamed to make her mine.

"Why the hell are you so beautiful" i whisper.

"And why the hell you sound so sexy?" She said.

Fuck. I didn't know this side of her. Her being naughty is the favourite moment of my life.

"You know, if being sexy was crime, you'd be criminal in charged" i said with wink.

Her eyes widened in shock. Her face turned red. She is blushing. She looked away. Fuck. I love seeing her like this. Never in my life I've imagined i would do something like this with her.

"That was the most common pickup line I've ever heard" she said.

"So should i try something new?"

"Like what?"

"How about touching each and every part of your body? Umm,From where i should start?" I said and she blushed. Fuck. I loved her reaction. I tightened my grip around her waist. Tension between us increased. I have never felt like this in my entire life.

Translation: I never had sex in my life.

"How I'm supposed to know that?" She whisper. A chuckle escaped my mouth as i heard her. Fuck i find everything sexy whatever comes from her mouth.

Translation: Even if she is insulting me, i find it sexy as hell.

"Did you drink soda?" I asked and a mischievous smile slides on my face.

"What?? No." She said.

"Then why the hell you are so-da- lucious. I want to eat each and every part of your body" i said.

Her eyes shocked. Her eyes read my face and she opened her mouth.

"Then do it" she said.

Fuck. I like sweet maira but i love badass maira.

As i heard her words, I couldn't control myself and kissed her again. The taste of her lips are working like oxygen for me. I believe in God and i know God has made her and her lips for me. I want to thank God for making her perfectly fine for me.
As i kissed her, I don't want to stop now. I want to explore each and every part of her body. She belongs to me and today i want to make her mine.

"Your clothes are making me uncomfortable. Can i take them off?" I asked as we parted our lips.

Her shocked eyes meet mine. I've no idea what is she thinking but from her expression i can see she is blushing and shocked at the same time.
She doesn't say anything but nod and that's when my dick became ready to jump out of my pants.

"You sure" i asked once again because if we are doing this i want to do this with her permission. I don't want to call it mistake again. If I'm gonna have sex with her then i need her consent first.
She lift her eyes and meet mine. She is still blushing. She didn't said anything but nod.

"Words angel. I need your words" i asked impatiently.

"You can take it off" she said shyly.

The mitochondria in my cell started to dance as soon as i heard her words. She fucking want me.

I wasted no time and started doing my work. I pressed my both hands on her shoulder to remove the red dress from her body and make her mine. Fucking finally I'm getting what I've been dreaming of. I placed a soft kiss on her shoulder before doing anything. She shiver as i placed the kiss. I was about undress her when someone knocked at door.

Fucking asshole. I'm going to kill that waiter if he is there.

"Fuck" i said and gather all my courage to open the door. I don't want to leave angel. I want to continue whatever i was doing but some motherfucker ruined this moment again.

God is playing games with me. I may done some sins in my past life that's why this is happening to me again and again.

As soon as I opened the door someone grabbed me by my collar. I lift my eyes to see the owner of hand and my eyes nearly popped out as i saw the person. Asshole agastya is standing in front of me. His hands grabbed me by my collar. His face look shitty as always but i see anger on his face.

What the fucking fuck is happening right now.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"First you tell, you motherfucker, you tricked my sister to come with you. Did you touched her? Fucking asshole" agastya said.

My eyes and jaw nearly touched the floor and my eyebrows touched the ceiling. I can't believe anything that's happening right now. Is this real agastya? Or is he some aliens? As i remember, he Doesn't use curse words and right now he called me motherfucker. Have i heard him rightly or is my ears are ringing because I was horny few seconds ago.

"Holy shit!! That was awesome man!! You can abuse better than that" i heard Shivansh's voice from behind.

"That was cool as fuck. Can you call my brother motherfucker once again? I need to capture this historic moment?" I heard Annika's voice and looked behind agastya and find annika and shivansh standing mesmerized by agastya's cursing words.

What the fucking fuck. What the hell is happening?

"What are you guys doing here?" Angel asked them. Agastya's eyes meet angel's gaze and he released me and went to her.

"O my God! Are you fine. Did he touched you? Did he try to forced himself on you. I'm gonna kill him" agastya said to her.

"O my god! Look at her hands. She is standing here without wearing any sleeves on her hands. My bestie had sex with maira while she was in her cute dress. Yuvi you were that much horny that you didn't took her clothes off. I sent you the video on purpose. You didn't learned anything from it" shivansh said and walk past me and put her head on angel's shoulder and started to fake cry.

Motherfucker. I'm definitely killing him. And it's a sleevless dress for fuck sake. Why is he making big issue.

"What you did to her" agastya asked angrily.

"Nothing" i said.

Agastya opened his mouth but angel cut him off.

"Stop it guys! Nothing happened. And bhai, yamraj didn't forced himself on me. And I'm wearing sleeveless dress for God's sake and What are you guys doing here?" She asked.

"I heard anni...umm, i mean annika and shivansh talking about how yuvraj tricked you to go on honeymoon with him. I was worried. I just wanted to make sure you are fine that's why I'm here" agastya said.

"I'm so sorry maira for ruining this moment for you. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen to any of us. I had to come with him and shivansh also insisted to come with us" annika said to maira and went in her direction and hugged.

"That mean nothing happened. Shit. I'm disappointed now" shivansh said and make a sad face.

"I'm fine anni. And thank for coming here" angel said.

Translation: Thanks for ruining our sex session.

Every cell in my body burned as i heard the reason why they are here. They could've called me. But no they directly came here and ruined my sex session.

"O my God" all of sudden shivansh said.

"What?" I asked him.

"You two were having sex?" He said.

Motherfucker. How the hell he know everything?

"No we were not" i and angel said together. Our gaze meet and a beat passed between us and we looked away.

"Of course you were doing. Just look at his dick" shivansh.

Suddenly all the eyes in room fixed on my pant. Even my sister looked at it. Fucking hell.

I looked down and find my erected dick is trying to come out of the pant.

O my God. This is the worst moment of my life. This is so embarassing.

"Ewwwwww!!" Annika said in disgust and agastya immediately closed her eyes with his hands.

I stepped towards him to remove his filthy hands from my sister's eyes but suddenly i felt my dick hardened even more. Fuck.

"You dick is hard as rock!! Umm, can i measure it?" Shivansh asked.

I shook him death glare. Such a stupid person he is. I immediately ran inside the bathroom and locked the door.

What the hell just happened? I cannot believe anything. Everyone just saw my erected dick. Shit. Now everyone knows I'm horny as fuck. I want mother earth to swallow me.

I took my time to calm my dick down. It took me almost thirty minutes. I gather all my courage and went outside of the bathroom. As soon as i came outside, all eyes started to look in my direction. Everyone is looking at me like I'm some celebrity.

"Did you measured your hard dick?" My stupid friend opened his shitty mouth again.

"Shut up" i said and shoot him a look and he shut his mouth.

"I need to Bleach my eyes after whatever i saw" annika said.

"I can buy you bleach" agastya said immediately.

What the hell? There my life is in disguise and they are busy in buying bleach.

"Aww! That was cute!" Shivansh said.

I took deep breath. I want everyone to leave right now. I want to spend time with my wife alone. I literally wanted some private time with my wife and my friends ruined everything. I don't want them here.

"As you all know nothing happened, you all can leave now. I don't need you guys. Please get lost before i loose my shit" i said.

"Of course nothing happened. You were playing house house with your dick" agastya said.

"That's sound great!! House house with dick" shivansh said.

"Look it was mistake and you don't know anything so don't judge me. Just leave and give us some privacy" i said.

"I'm not leaving my sister" agastya said.

"She is my wife. It's our personal matter" i nearly shouted.

"Annika, did you hear that. He called her, his wife" shivansh said to annika.

"Yeah! That was the same scene from one of my book" annika said. I looked at her. Shivansh's and Annika's hands are full of popcorn. They are eating popcorn like they are watching some drama on television.

When the hell did they get popcorn? Are they really enjoying this? Both are pain in my ass.

"Either you go with us India or we are staying here" agastya said.

"We are not going anywhere" i said.

"Then we are staying here" Agastya announced.

"No you are not"

"Yes I'm staying"

"This look like some big boob..... Umm, i mean big boss fight" shivansh said. "Yeah" annika agreed with him while eating popcorn.

I started to say but angel interrupted me.

"Yamraj, bhai is staying and bhai stop fighting with my husband" she said.
My eyes sparkle as she called me her husband. This is best line I've heard. I loved it. I want her to call that again and again. My body relaxed as she called me her husband. That's the most beautiful thing i heard today.

"Omg. She called him her husband" annika and shivansh said together.

Fucking idiots.

I looked at angel. Her eyes are literally pleading to me. I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes. Shit i don't want to upset her again. If she want her brother to stay with us then I'm also fine with us.

Translation: We are on our honeymoon with our family members. It's yuvraj Sharma's honeymoon with family members. Fuck.

"I'm also staying" annika said.

"Of course you are staying" agastya said before any of us.

"So today in the episode of sharmas and Malhotras, we saw some dick touching moments" shivansh said with wink.

I don't have any idea how I'm going to live with these people. This is worst honeymoon ever in the history.

Fuck.

(So that was the chapter guys. Do let me know your favourite scenes. Vote 350 and I'll update the next chapter tomorrow at 5: 30 pm. Keep reading and supporting guys. Follow me on Instagram for more updates)

Love: Sangeeta

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.9K 1.3K 27
YUVAAN ♡ ESHA Yuvaan Mehra, a tenacious investigator known for his keen instincts,finds himself entangled in a web of secrets when assigned to a bewi...
18.4K 895 54
"A Desi Indian Love Story With Mafia Vibes." ~~~ "I had my love at a first sight." "I was his best friend and I f...
27.7K 1.6K 20
Highest ranking - #9 in general fiction Cover made by me :) Aksh Ahuja: 35-year-old businessman Managing Director of Ahuja Automobiles. Sweet, cari...
105K 6.7K 39
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬... I...