The puppeteer (Classroom of t...

بواسطة MoonLight-kun_

So.... S tier to me is Ichinose Honami, Sakayanagi Arisu A tier is either Kei Kariuzawa, Sakura Airi B tier i... المزيد

Bio in a nutshell
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Harem (But with photos) and memes
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
More memes
Chapter 13
Announcement
Chapter 14

Chapter 15

269 14 2
بواسطة MoonLight-kun_

Boom. I am back. Back to this. So someone ask and this will be the last girl to be added

And. I have a little surprise coming soon. Alright, I delayed long enough (Longer than I should have honestly)

"It does not matter how slow you will go. What matters if you will stop"

Haru's p.o.v

I yawn as I was already at the town center early morning. As much as I didn't want to waste my day out doing something that doesn't involve me in anyway, I was drag to do this so I have to. Besides, looking at Sakura, she was pretty nervous of getting her camera fixed. I knew I couldn't overlook this

Haru: (There has to be a reason why Sakura looks anxious. Being an introvert is one thing but something tells me that it doesn't have anything to do with it)

I was then called and I turn my head to see Kushida and Sakura walking to me. Both in casuals. I gotta admit, Sakura looks pretty cute right now. But her glasses.... Ah I see now

Kushida: Shall we get going?

Sakura: Y-Yeah, I will lead the way

Sakura offers as we walk with her. Kushida tries her best to interact with Sakura but all she got was small talks. Sakura really is an introvert. I decided to talk a look around my surroundings. While doing so, I did notice cameras around the area. Although there wasn't many, it is hidden in plain sight. You wouldn't notice them unless you look closely. However I doubt that anyone would not assume that this mall isn't filled with security.

After a bit of walking, we made it to the store that would repair Sakura's camera. It is an every day Tech store. You have USB, portable chargers, outlets, wires and etc. There are also a few camera options here and there but I am not a photographer, but sheesh the prices are high. I wonder how much Sakura's camera cost when she bought it.

The employee took hold of Sakura's camera and begins to inspect it. Before he did though, I did notice the look he was giving to her. 

Most employees has two different expression whenever they are assisting or doing their job:

1. They are annoyed 24/7, tired of the job but knows that they can't quit since they are trying to earn money because quite possible they have failed college or are trying to pay off their student loans.

2. They are happy and cheerful and would always go 100%. They are either new to the job, they are trying to earn the employee of the month or they really are kind hearted individuals. They are sometimes hard to come by but most of the time you would find them in malls. 

But this man did not show either expression. In his eyes, he has shown happiness however it isn't kind look. Judging from this he was just excited to see Sakura. Which may raise the question. Why?

Regardless, this man isn't trustworthy and I can probably see why Sakura does not want to be here.

Employee: Hm. Yes, your camera is busted alright

The employee said with a bored tone. He was inspecting it again just to double check before smiling a little bit. Creepy

Employee: I am going to have to do repairs on it but it will take a couple of days. The expenses is not that much 

Now this is a second red flag.

When he says that the expenses not that high, I knew that there has to be a caveat. I know that Sakura's camera does not look like the ones that are being displayed but no way is it less expensive to repair it. If anything it should be a bit more but not over the price it was bought at. Your repairing a camera after all, not buying another one.

Employee: Here sign here so I can get in contact with you~

The employee says in an almost excited and lusted tone. Kushida may not have know or is turning a blind eye but I already have enough evidence to declare that this man is a creep. Sakura hesitated in writing her name down for him. I don't know what might happen if he gets her contacts but I know it won't be pretty. My best assumption is that he will stalk her and harass her.

Before Sakura could pick up the pen, I picked it up for her.

Haru: Here, allow me. If anything happens, contact me

This shocks Sakura and the man. Although the man was more shocked. Kushida just did not care at all, if anything I bet she wants this day to be over with.

Employee: H-Hold up! I-Isn't this her camera?

I smiled at the man. Making him sweat bullets

Haru: I don't see any problem of being the one contacted~ Unless.... There is a problem

I said as I stop smiling and stared at him. I can see him sweating and stuttering. He wants Sakura so badly but now that he is dealing with me, he has no way of fighting back mentally.

Employee: W-Well alright then

Employee said as he grabs the paper and tugs it away. I sighed as I felt Sakura tug on my clothes. I turn my head to look at her as she was looking down

Sakura: T-Thank you

Sakura said as I smiled and nods. It is nice to receive thanks every now and then.

After that whole scenario over, we were told that her camera would be fix in less than 2 days. Which is enough time to prepare for Sudo's trial. Man, all this stupid hard work for that red head, hard head. This better be worth it either wise I am letting him get expelled next time. This may set me back behind my goal but I am not dealing with a puppet that won't listen to reasons and logic.

After we got confirmation and paid the repairs, we went out and decided to have a little snack. We sat outside since it was a beautiful day. Kushida gets up as she smiles.

Kushida: Oh I will use the rest room!

And then just like that, she left me with Sakura. I sighed as Sakura begins to talk.

Sakura: T-Thanks again for accompanying me

I turn to Sakura as she was talking to me. I smiled yet again as I nodded

Haru: Don't worry about it. I am glad to help. If you need help, call me

I said as I took a sip of my drink. I took a look around and notice another of a classroom around the area. It was Karuizawa. She was with Hirata, probably on their date or something. 

Hmm.... I wonder what it feels like to be loved... Or to have a lover.... 

The day went by fast as me, sakura and kushida calls it a day. I went back to my room as I close the door and lay down on my bed. I thought about the subject love. I wonder what it feels like?

I should asked an old friend about that

I doubt he would know either. I mentally laugh at how idiotic my idea was. My first friend in that white room. Although he didn't see me as a friend at first, he slowly warmed up to me. He became my rival and my half. 

Although I quite envy him abit. He was always smarter, tougher and faster than me. No matter what I do, I can never outsmart him. But atleast I got one thing left in tact

And that is, I still maintained my emotions. But regardless, I still see him as a friend. And when we both escaped that hellhole, we went our separate ways. I wonder if he was lucky enough to have his normal life

I sighed. Unfortunately, contacting anyone outside is prohibited. So I can't contact him.  

It would be nice to keep in touch with my friend. One thing is for sure, if I was caught before him. I hope he remains uncaught

Oh~ 

Kiyotaka Ayanokoji

The true mastermind of the whiterooms. The demon they made. You deserve to be free

It is quite unfair in how they treat me and Ayanokoji. If they caught Ayanokoji, then things will go back to normal in that hellhole 

But if I was caught.... I am not going to live for another day..... It is scary

That is why I made my goal difficult. I want to accomplish something great, something that can be written down in the history books.

I want to reach Class A as a Class D student. I will make myself known before I was either caught and killed by the Director of the whiteroom

Light Moon Interventions!:

Ay! I am back to writing this book! So rejoice! The book is far from dead! 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

610K 17.7K 106
OK. So, this is just a compilation of different one shots with Ayanokouji along with all waifus in COTE, and by ALL, I literally mean ALL specially...
42.9K 1.2K 26
Did this on a whim, it's also helpful as I can improve my writing skills while writing this.
26.8K 974 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...
26.1K 684 6
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙟𝙞 𝙆𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙖 × 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙆𝙚𝙞. 𝑨𝑼 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 | 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑶𝒇...