tease // m.r

By livwarnr

Mattheo riddle x reader -\ Lillie celeste potter is a sweet soon to turn 16 year old girl. But the thing is t... More

Characters
soundtracks <3
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
new characters
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

13

168 0 1
By livwarnr

irl, iMessage & instagram

Lillie walked over to James potter, a middle aged man, with round glasses, grey hair and a short beard.

she smiled at him and he sighed, closed his eyes before patting her head as a welcome. She found it annoying.

Remus lupin was here too. Remus was her anchor, her second dad. She ran to him and pulled him into a embrace.

"How are you my favorite potter" he whispered the last part.

She laughed as she shook her head playfully, "I'm so good since I saw you rem" she smiled wildly.

He took her hand. "I'm gonna make us all some pancakes since it's.." he checked on his watch, "4 o'clock" he continued.

"Okay" she quietly retorted as he walked away.

Molly was here too, she hugged Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny. Before waving to Lillie.

The girl felt rivalry coming from Ginny. She knew the girl didn't like her since she was close to mattheo but now she hated her even more and because ef what? She herself didn't know.

// time skip//

everyone was waiting for Molly to bring dinner. Happiness and wine scented in the dining area as Lillie stared down at her lap.

she didn't like dinners with them, even if everyone was happy. But that's what she didn't like.

the people in the room are sharing happiness, but not with her. They excluded her. And she didn't mind it.

"By the way, Lillie—how is life ?" Remus asked as Molly walked to the table with food.

everyone turned to look at her. Her cheeks heated up and she smiled softly.

"I-huh it's great" she stuttered.

"How are your slytherin friends?" Harry added.

Remus knew. And she knew he knew. And harry liked to annoy her.

"I-huh- t-they're good" she stuttered again, grabbing a bowl of salad.

"And how is—what's his name.. mattheo" Harry insisted, smirking.

She glared at him. "He-well good"

"And what about your love life?"

"I-I don't- know" her cheeks went a light shade of pink as she grew nervous.

now that they were looking at her, she felt a sudden rush of embarrassment.

"Please Harry, leave the poor girl alone, can't you see she's nervous—why are you nervous dear?" Molly interrupted.

"I-w-what? No I'm-im not nervous why would I be?"

"Are you sure?" Molly worriedly asked.

"Yeah are you sure ?" Ginny mocked.

Lillie became overwhelmed and got up, "if you'll excuse me" she left the room and quickly ran to her room.

She heard muffled voices calling for her and locked her door.

Her vision became blurry as she felt tear building up. She took deep breaths, calming down.

She sat on her bed, her head resting against the headboard.

This was gonna be a long 32 hours.

—///—

Lillie posted

Liked by riddle, pantsy & 14,510 others

Lillie me when I remember I won't see his face for another 32 hours

Tagged : riddle

Comments

riddle I knew I was unforgettable sunshine
—> Lillie u really aren't

Lenzo were u really crying bc of him?
—> Lillie no shit

hypt thinking about him w your own family
—> Lillie you shut up, you love someone that's obsessed w Mattheo
—> riddle OMG great comeback baby
—> Lillie thx matty

cormac i love ur eyes

pantsy cry baby lolllll

granola sorry for u but ur so lucky to go one week on a trip w ur friends brooooo
—> daph it bc we the best
—> Lenzo BEST FRIENDS

torigg I LOVE THIS GIRL

tnotty such a mood

draym I think he enjoys you on top of him lol
—> daph OMG
—> draym maybe he's hard
—> riddle tf??

see more

—///—

Lillie lili
Mattheo math
Lorenzo xoxo🦄
Pansy nansy🙏
Astoria toto
Theodore Theo☠️
Daphne daph😹

green beans

lili
OMG
guys I need saving
{not delivered}

—///—

riddle posted

Liked by Lillie, ginnyw & 18,990 others

riddle only pic I got that's not Lillie lol

Comments

granola the caption is cute lmao

Lillie totally obsessed
—> riddle yes 🙌
—> Lenzo oohhhhhhhhhhh

lavender well that's not surprising
—> Lillie he's obsessed w me lol
—> lavender i wish I was jealous of two WAIT. I am

ginnyw do you have pics of me?
—> riddle no I don't know u 🤷

fweaslb till we meet again

torigg that can't be true
—> riddle wanna see my camera roll?

pantsy so like u take pics of her naked and all?
—> Lillie what
—> riddle what? No

tnotty tori upset it's not the same for us
—> riddle lol and we're not even together
—> Lenzo *yet

draym well that's good or not?
—> daph I acc don't know
—> riddle wait who are you?
—> daph Draco
—> riddle oh like fake blonde ?

See more

—///—

Lillie was relaxed, reading and listening to sour by Olivia Rodrigo with her airpods. It was late at night on a Friday night. She had nothing else to do but sleep at this point.

everyone was asleep but she could still hear some noise. She decided to go to sleep and threw the book away.

She slipped under the covers and laid on her back, waiting to fall into dreamland.

Her eyes were heavy as she turned the light off, dozing off.

A loud crack was heard. Two babies crying. one was a girl. Lillie, the youngest, and the boy was named Harry.

their mother was right next to them. she was comforting them as the noise got louder.

It was a storm night and someone, that someone being the dark lord himself tried to break into their house.

The date was 31st of October. A date that will be forever craved into the siblings mind.

The dark lord appeared out of the darkness as their mother turned around. Lily potter stood in front of the babies.

James, their father had been trying to fight him but found himself fainting in the staircase from the imperious spell.

lord Voldemort stepped up and tilted his head. Their voices echoed as Lily screamed something at him.

his face fell and he took out his wand and killed their mother on the spot, leaving the house scattered.

"No—no please Lily, don't leave me—don't leave us"stuttered their father as he held Lily in his arms.

lillie jerked upright in her bed. Her heart racing while her breathing got heavier, and her screams soaked into the walls. her covers twisted around her sweaty body as she pulled them off of her.

She cried silently as her skin crawled at the sensation of being weak enough to do anything, to be the watcher of her own nightmare.

She looked at her phone, telling her it was 4:30 am.

Her breathing hitched as she heard soft footsteps in the hall and approach her room, Molly opened the door right after knocking.

She frowned and slipped inside. She turned on the lamp and guilt rushed through Lillie as she saw other people at the door, their exhausted faces. Hermione looked worried.

"Was it bad?" Remus asked, coming in.

The girl simply nodded. Lillie's bed sank beneath mollys weight as she sat next to her.

"I-I'm so sorry. I swear I-I didn't mean to scream" she stuttered as her hands trembled.

"It's alright" she cupped her face as Remus left the room, along with everyone else.

Lillie plastered a weak smile on her face, "w-we can like—put a spell on my room if you'd like to"the girl added, not wanting to be a burden to them and keep waking them up in the middle of the night.

"It's okay, and unnecessary actually" Molly laughed quietly as the words left her mouth in soft whispers.

"And it's alright, everyone can have nightmares" she shrugged.

"You're right" the girl agreed, but it wasn't like that—it was memories. What she remembered from that night turned into a nightmare.

"I-I'm actually fine you-you can go back to—to sleep now Molly, don't worry about me" the girl squeezed the woman's hands.

She scrunched her nose up, "are you sure? I can stay here with you"

"Don't worry about me Molly—go back to sleep, you-you need it" Lillie smiled weakly.

"Okay. Goodnight" she gave her a hug before leaving, and closing the door behind her.

Lillie sighed as she sank in bed, she pulled the sheets over her head and turned off the lamp, trying to go back to sleep.

—///—

matty

lili🍓
Matty?
are you awake?
{delivered}

lili🍓
I hade a nightmare
Pls matty
{read at 4:42 am}

lili🍓
mattheo?

matty
Hi baby
what is it?

lili🍓
Nightmare
can we call pls?

matty
Of course sunshine

lili🍓 called at 4:43 am

Call ended at 6:17 am

—///—

tell me how you liked this 💁‍♀️ btw I'm sorry I haven't been uploading lately 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 1.4K 49
Bella Lenox is living on borrowed time thanks to a deadly curse. Her godfather Severus Snape encourages her to make the most of the time she as left...
858K 14.5K 41
Y/n moves to Hogwarts away from her dark past, to start brand new. But what happens when her past comes to Hogwarts to haunt her. Her ex boyfriend. 1...
17.6K 254 23
Melanie Dawn x Mattheo Riddle Melanie joined Hogwarts at the end of third year and her brother Adrian was a year younger. Their father wasn't the nic...
1.3K 8 12
You enter Hogwarts as a new student, and is selected into the Slytherin house. You are not exactly popular, and find it difficult to approach the alr...