Late Work Punishments

By d33p_rose_toyz

SpongeBob has was late to work.. how will he be punished More

Troubles Amoungst Work

35 1 0
By d33p_rose_toyz

*after a long day of work SpongeBob is called into Mr. Krabs' office*

Mr. Krabs: "come in, me boyo"

*SpongeBob walks into Mr. Krabs' office, his hands behind his back as he's standing in attention to his captain*

Mr. Krabs: "me boyo... why were you late to work today?"

SpongeBob: "sorry Mr. Krabs, there was a lot of traffic on the sidewalks today"

Mr. Krabs: "it's ok.. I'll just have to punish you"

*he smirks at SpongeBob*

*Mr. Krabs walks up to SpongeBob and grabs his pants, sticking his muscular claws into SpongeBob's pockets*

SpongeBob: "s-sir.. what are you doing?"

*he seems uneasy*

Mr. Krabs: "don't worry, it's just a... 'little' punishment"

*he grins*

SpongeBob: "oh... ok!"

*Mr.. Krabs continues, eventually grabbing money out of SpongeBob's pockets, which consisted of dollar bills and a few coins*

Mr. Krabs: "this'll do... this will do.." *he smirks again*

*Mr. Krabs bends SpongeBob over his desk, grasping his waist*

SpongeBob: "s—sir! W-what are you d-doing.."
*he gets flustered*

Mr. Krabs: "punishment~"

*Mr. Krabs then starts peeling SpongeBob's shorts off, bringing them down to his ankles*

Mr. Krabs: "there's so many.. holes.... Which to stuff first"

*he let out a vile grin and grasped the money harder*

SpongeBob: "w-what!!"

Mr. Krabs: "let's start with these holes down here.."

*Mr. Krabs reaches down towards SpongeBobs waist and stuffs the holes near there with money, slowly caressing the edges of each hole with the bills*

SpongeBob: "a-a-ah~ n-not there~!"

*he starts stretching each hole, each were so loose*

SpongeBob: "I... t-think I'm gonna.."

Mr. Krabs: "it's ok, me boyo, let it all out~"

*he grins, filling more holes*

*SpongeBob starts to burst all over, each hole becoming more and more wet*

Mr. Krabs: "you're so cute when aroused~"

*he then grabs the coins and starts putting them in SpongeBobs remaining holes, pushing them in and pulling them out constantly, as if the coin slots aren't taking your money*

Mr. Krabs: "I'm gonna put so many babies in you that you won't be able to push anything out anymore~"

*pearl knocks on the door*

*Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob look at each other, in fear*

Pearl: "daddy! I'm coming in!!"

*she opens the door and gasps*

Mr. Krabs: "p-pearl.. my dear! This is not what it looks like"

Pearl: "daddy, you're having fun without me!?!"

*she seems mad while Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob look confused*

SpongeBob: "w-what??"

*pearl comes behind SpongeBob and smirks*

Pearl: "the more holes, the more goals"

Mr. Krabs: "game is game" *he comes behind pearl and takes her dress off*

Pearl: "a-ah~ daddy!"

*pearl then puts her blow hole up to one of SpongeBobs holes and starts blowing*

*SpongeBob starts panting vigorously*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.9K 70
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉตComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
410K 1.3K 47
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
76.5K 3.8K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.