ā˜… š“Øš“Ŗš“·š“­š“®š“»š“® š” š‘š„š€šƒļæ½...

By sleepybleepy

š˜š€ššƒš„š‘š„ šŽšš„š’š‡šŽš“š’. --------------- ą¹‘Ūžą¹‘,ĀøĀø,ĆøĀ¤ĀŗĀ°'Ā°ą¹‘Ū© ā˜… š•šš•Ÿš•„š•£š• š••š•¦š•”š•„š•šš• š•Ÿ ā˜… Ū© ,ĀøĀø,ĆøĀ¤ĀŗĀ°'Ā°ą¹‘... More

āœ§š•Æš–Šš–˜š–ˆš–—š–Žš–•š–™š–Žš–”š–“āœ§
ā™„š˜š€ššƒš„š‘š„ š‚š‹š€š’š’šŒš€š“š„
ā™„ š˜š€ššƒš„š‘š„ š’šˆš‘š„š
ā™„š˜š€ššƒš„š‘š„ š‡š˜šš‘šˆšƒ
ā™„š˜š€ššƒš„š‘š„ šš„š’š“ š…š‘šˆš„ššƒ
ā™„š˜š€ššƒš„š‘š„ ššŽšš”š‹š€š‘ š†š”š˜
!š”ššƒš€š“š„!
ā™„š˜š€ššƒš„š‘š„ ššˆš‘š€š“š„

ā™„š˜š€ššƒš„š‘š„ šŒš„š‘š‚š„šš€š‘š˜

1.7K 23 0
By sleepybleepy

Yandere mercenary x NB! Swan hybrid y/n

Warnings!
Non consensual touching, violent thoughts, kidnapping, hint of smut

(Authors note: the rhyme from the last few paragraphs was based off something I heard from a genshin npc.)

Words: 3096

Never ever trust a mercenary from the underground, their loyalty lies at the gold in your pouch and their words , an upholding promise and lie at the same time. One could only trust half of what they say, if not , none at all.

That's the saying that travels through the kingdom of Theola. Mercenaries only do works -dirty works to be exact- often frowned upon in the higher class of hierarchy of people. Nobilities don't usually mingle with people like Cassian, rough and calloused in the Kingdoms grime and soil, born of its vile mud and maneuvering through it in life.

Not that Cassian cares on what these mindless aristocrats thinks of him. He's used to the unjust system this tyrannical ruler had set for them. Who knows? Weave your way to the right pile of mire and you'll find a jackpot of gold.

That's why Cassian is here. In the Middle of the moonlit night , sneaking into the royal garden of kings palace. There's been a commission. A bountiful one infact, one that only comes in the rarest of times and only the luckiest of mercenary groups manage to nab a good steal could get it.

And Cassian had struck both silver and diamonds by how fortunate he was to get this deal. 6 million golden coins for what? Break into the kings palace and steal a small -almost unnoticeable- flimsy piece of paper kept at the least guarded area of the castle. And the way in? A accessible open garden right outside a balcony for it. Even a child could enter unnoticed.

As he heaved himself over the ivy brick walls and official thumped down upon the soft grass. The wind blew itself across the canopy of evergreen trees, all trimmed up to pointy shapes as he crouched along the shrubbery of square bushes.

There are no guards allowed in the garden, there is existentially no one allowed within the royal garden except for the king -which mind you, was probably deep asleep in his chambers seeing that it's in the dead of the night. So why was Cassian being cautious?

Well because there is one person in the garden.

You.

Everyone knows you, the kings royal swan. His pride and joy ever since the queen passed after giving birth to a babe. You were brought from another kingdom to another to this one. Hybrids are rare in the human realm, and a swan hybrid might just be rarer. Cassian ought to reckon you would catch a few pretty coins in the market ,but he would rather keep you than sell you off.

Not that that's his priority today, slowly by slowly dashing forward between each stride he took as he hid himself into the shadows. It's cold tonight. Very cold. He wonders if he'll catch a glimpse of you -even if you do see him, there's not much you can do anyway. You're pretty much a defenseless, decorative item to be admired upon. Not a weapon. No, far from it.

He sighed, tugging the black mask over his nose a little higher before continuing his mission. The paper, right, the paper. You can wait, it's not like you're going anywhere after all.

Go pass the gazebo, left of the frangipani trees and you'll see the entrance (a glass stained window to be precise) into the palace. Go in, turn left into the guest room, and you'll find the paper somewhere on the desk. Cassian repeated to himself. Easy? Easy! Go pass the gazebo....left...right.. something..turn and then..

Boom, letter in hand. Easy. All done in an hours time. He mindlessly flipped the thin mulberry paper in hand. Some words Cassian pays no care to as he turned to exit the room. Now to leave. This is his favorite part, he can take as long as he wants for this.

With a soft hum he exited the castle grounds, stepping back into the coverage of trees before turning as he reached the lake in the center of the garden. What a day, no? Or night if you're counting. Not that Cassian gives two shits, He was almost amidst to depart until-

He hears it.

The flap of wings.

Ah, there we go. Now that caught his attention. Is the royal swan of Theola, awake at this hour? Maybe he could sneak a few glances at you before he left... It wouldn't hurt for a little peek, no? Cassian turned his head, searching for the sound of your wings against the wind in this starless night once more.

It's coming from the riverside. Cautiously, he shuffled a few steps forward, hands coming to push the fiolage of leaves out of his peripheral vision before he felt the breath he didn't even know he was holding, hitch.

Ah.

There you are.

Sat nicely right above the rim of the river bank on a moonlit night, gazing upon the lapping waters as the wind danced, the vines of weeping willows overhead you like a canopy as you glanced down onto the glimmering reflection of the moon.

Cassian feels a urge to whistle at the sight.

You're beautiful.

And a sad beauty too, your soft white wings sprouting from your back -clipped to keep you from flying away- drooping limply across the ground -a telltale sign of submission- or Atleast, discomfort.

Oh, such a pretty little swan, singing for freedom.

Not that Cassian plans to give you any. He trudged closer, hand instinctively reaching out to what? To touch you? Maybe run his hands across your feathers, take you as his...Maybe. He takes a tentative step , then another before-

Snap!

A splintering crack tore through the night's cold air. Cassian feels himself freeze up as he -very foolishly- planted his feet onto a fallen branch. Damnit. He removed his boot over to assist the damage before glancing back at you. I was so close. If he heard it, you probably heard it too. Swans have better hearing than humans .

He sees you tense up, your fluffy feathers flare instinctively in self defense ; you spot him despite being quite well hidden beneath the greenery -eyes wide in mortification as the two of you stare at each other in silence. One, two, three...four...

Cassian is the first to break the silence, what point is there to hide now anyway? Mindfully stepping out of his hiding spot very , very slowly. Bringing his hands up in defense.

"Hey..hey..it's okay" he spoke gently through his mask to ease you up.

You don't seem to get his message, Crooning in distress as he came closer and flinching when the mercenary crouched down to your level to speak. He had a incoming foreknowledge you would take a run for it. Soon.

"No no don't be scared, pretty thing. I was jus' admirin' you." He whispered in hopes you'd calm down.You don't.

He takes a hand out, attempting to stroke your beautiful wings, maybe that will make you settle down? He hears you're sensitive there "C'mere pretty, I ain't gonna hurt cha." A soft mumble, fingers gently grazing over one of your secondary feathers and at first glance, all seems to go well. He finds the courage to stroke you a second time and immediately finds that, no , all seems to not go well. You react abruptly to his touch, flapping your -albeit clipped- wings frantically for escape with a squeak as you messily flew about , feathers flying and scrambling away.

It caught Cassian by surprise but he was somewhat expecting it ; he took the opportunity and reached down to grab hold of the coverts of your feathered limb tightly. Locking them together harshly before yanking it and effectively pulling you into his embrace.

"Gah-! calm down, calm down Mon cynge." The Merc grunted as he slinked his other arm around your waist to keep you from running off. You cry out in fear -probably to alert a guard or something but Cassian is faster, a muffling your voice with gloved hands before clawing at your white feathers almost threateningly.

"Shhhh..be good for me, will you? I don't wanna break your pretty wings." He warned, eyes narrowing as he felt you stop your flailing underneath his grasp. Instead trembling violently as he holds you in such a vulnerable position. Much better.

"Sorry doll," he whispered when he felt that you've finally cooled down, letting go of your wings before wrapping both his hands around your waist and pulling out close to him. He leaned in, hot breath against your neck as he nuzzled his nose into your hair to enjoy your scent. Sweet bird you are.

"Gave you a bit of a fright, no? Didn't mean to threaten you like that..."

You shake under his grip, head low as you shifted your pretty eyes elsewhere and Cassian feels himself frown.

"Whats your name, doll?" He mumbled softly as he tilted your chin up to look at him. Making sure to not forget the grip he had on you.

"..." You don't respond. Shy little swan. He gives your wings a soft tug for encouragement and hears you whine softly before opening your mouth out to answer.

"...y/n" You mumble hesitantly. This is the first time something like this happened. Then again it's not everyday you're face to face with something so out of the blue.

Yet a small, small nagging part of you knew, that maybe -maybe if you weren't kept behind glided cages and royal chains, maybe if you had been let out to your natural habitat , soaring skies, a flock of birds and the vast expanse of the world beyond instead of being a pretty toy in a dollhouse. Maybe then you'd know what to do in a situation like this. Instead of what? Just...lying there. Do something y/n! Do something!

Is that all you were to yourself? Could you even save yourself in the face of danger?

"Y/n?" You hear him speak before you,  his hands coming up and stroking your cheek before prodding his fingers at the marginal coverts of your wings once more. "Such a pretty name. Do you know what my name is?"

Or did the tall walls of this cursed palace keep me safe all along? Without the view of the outside world, how could I ever find out how to defend myself?

"Its Cassian.."

A heated whisper, a vehement oath.

"Let..go.." You rasp weakly, the thought makes you feel a few stray tears brim your eyes as you begin to weep in the intruders hold.
He takes a notice and you can feel him
Shush you gently. There's no geniune feel beneath it -its like he takes amusement in those mournful crystal tears of yours.

"Ahh, sorry pretty , ya don't like being touched there, hm?" Cassian murmured his warm breath into your ears as he let go before immediately scratching his fingers at the fluffy secondary feathers. It's softer there, more airy to the touch and you let out another tearfull whine from his touch. Sensitive thing you are.

You shake your head. Only the king ever issue pets for you. You don't know the feeling of having a flock. You certainly don't know what's it like to have another birds embrace. Yet this man, this intrusion and force had shoved himself onto you. His hands are desperate and grabby, tugs a bit rougher than the kings and fondles with them carelessly. He's eager. You can tell.

And its uncomfortable.

Not that the Merc pays any mind, seemingly unfazed by your pleas to stop before leaning in to nibble on your neck -in which you respond with by leaning back and shaking your head frantically. It makes a scowl creep onto his face at the rejection.

"Why not?" Cassian growled, tugging you closely. "I thought swans like you liked being pampered. No?" Another tug before he brings your squirming back into his arms before tightening his grip. "Or what? Do you only let the king spoil you? Hm? Is that what it is?"

He feels you cry softly under his gaze and decides to ease up on the hold. "Answer me,  doll." You sob and look away.  Fragile. Fragile.  Cassian oughts to be more careful with you and your porcelain heart. With a sigh he heaved himself and stood up, carrying you bridal style within his arms as he nuzzled his face into your pretty neck.  "Enough speaking. Let's go , alright?"

He doesn't wait for your answer, he doesn't care for your answer, all that matters is that he has you In his arms.

"Don't worry pretty, I'm gonna take good care of you, alright?" He whispered -a promise yes- but one that offers no better freedom than your current situation. You don't fight in his grasp, instead you bury your head closer into his chest and the mercenary feels his greedy heart flare at the sight of you as he brings you out of your prison. Only to put you in his own.

You're the best treasure I've earned yet, my swan.

He hugs you close through the cold nights air. No, no, Cassian is sure to keep you in a tighter confinement than this garden. Mayhaps a lock would do fine. Maybe a dark room and a chain to your ankle. Ah, Cassian feels the glee claw itself into his face at the mere thoughts of you -sat sweetly in bed, wings sprawled and chained -all putty for him.

How would you act?

Would you cry? Tremble in fear as he approached you? Let out those delicious wails when he pet you? Or would you be angry? Spiteful little thing. Masking your fear with rage?

Cassian thinks you're the first option. You're a gentle thing, soft spoken and easily broken. He falls down on his feet. Finally. It's been long overdue since he left that drasted castle. Precariously unfolding his cloak and placing it over your trembling body. No one should be seen carrying the kings royal swan after all. Unless the guillotine is something they fancy.

You squeak underneath the soft material and Cassian feels your ruffle your feathers in discomfort underneath the brown cloth.

"shh, quiet dear." He shushes you before hiding himself in the shadows of the alleyways. Weaving through the streets of Theola. Almost there. His cabin is just nearby, though Cassian oughts that by sunrise tomorrow he'll have to pick You up and travel elsewhere to a different kingdom. Lest words get out of your disappearance before his leave.

You peek shyly from the cloak and nod and Cassian feels himself grin.

"Good swan."

___

It doesn't take much long afterwards to reach his shelter. It's a dingy thing but that's the point. Mercenaries don't stay at one place for too long. Lest they want trouble. He pushed himself through his own door eagerly. Excited to finally get his hands over you.

Enough teasing. It's been long enough.

"Here we are sweetheart." With a grunt he drops you off on his couch, you thump soundlessly, shaking violently over as you look up to him. Cassian doesn't waste anymore time. For the whole journey he's been waiting for this moment. With a swift movement, he pinned you down before you could formally and officially address your surroundings, hands vigorously pawing you as he gets himself to work.

Time for the main course.

"N..ngah.." you whine at the touchy service, closing your eyes as you just laid there , accepting such a new fate that had been bestowed upon you. Cassian almost wants to laugh -but he's busy right now. Busy with more important things. He leans down your delicately swan wings, muffling his face into the fluff before biting down. You gasp, holding onto his shoulders and mewling loudly. Ah, so you are sensitive there.

"C-cassian..!" You murmur his name breathlessly and the Merc feels himself tense up and groan in pain at the newfound heat pooling in the tent of his trousers, taking his attention away from your soft flesh and turning to your pretty eyes instead. God. That's the first time you've ever uttered his name.

"Gah, You got any idea how your words drive me crazy , doll? " He grunted, roughly shoving himself on top of you before leaning down over your trembling frame as he tried to resist the urge to just break you. You whine again, shaking your head as he dives in for the kill , suckling on your jawline as he digs a finger into your feathery limbs to keep you busy. "Fuck, you drive me insane."

"Cassian..!" Another cry, and the heat doubles itself. "H-hurts..!"

"Shh , i know , doll." The merc growled through his teeth before yanking a fistful of feathers and kissing your neck passionately. "You're doing so well for me. Just a little more , alright?"

You wail, eyes tearfully brimmed in pleasure and pain as the Merc tended to your wings, lapping it once more and scattering love bites all over it. It feels wrong, sets your bird instincts into haywire as you attempt to push him off weakly, mouth parted lewdly to let another cry escape from your lips.

"Cassian-! Cassian p-please-" An endless cry of his name, he almost whimpers in pain in how hard of a turn on you're giving him, and fuck does it burn -Hot and clammy, desperate for a release of air.

"Calm down pet, I ain't fucking going anywhere..." He growled, panting heavily as he leaned back to inspect the growing problem in his loins. Giving it a touch before groaning inwardly "Haa..-!"

Fuck you're such a tease.

With one final mark and officially claiming his prize, Cassian finally sat back up, huffing rapidly as he sees you sob weakly underneath his hold.

It's not over yet. He fumbled with the zipper of his pants, zipping it down before angling himself between you, hands coming up to hold your wrist and prevent you from moving away.

Swan from  distant land, distant land swan, now I have you in my hand.

"You're mine now. Swan"

He seethed raspily, heaving loudly as he holds both your legs apart to ready themselves for the next round. The nail to the coffin, the seal of the deal. And the lock that placed itself over your neck.

"Mine forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.8K 16
' š—’š–ŗš—‡š–½š–¾š—‹š–¾! š—†š–ŗš—…š–¾ š–ŗš—‡š—€š–¾š—… š—‘ š–暝–¾š—†! š—‹š–¾š–ŗš–½š–¾š—‹. āŖ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ , š–ŗ š—’š—ˆš—Žš—‡š—€ š—€š—Žš—‚š–½š–ŗš—‡š–¼š–¾ š–ŗš—‡š—€š–¾š—… š—‡š—ˆš—š—‚š–¼š–¾š—Œ š—š—‚š—†...
28.8K 1.6K 12
' š—’š–ŗš—‡š–½š–¾š—‹š–¾! š—Œš—‰š—‚š–½š–¾š—‹š—†š–ŗš—‡ š—‘ š–暝–¾š—†! š—‹š–¾š–ŗš–½š–¾š—‹. āŖ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ , š–ŗ š—š—ˆš—†š–ŗš—‡ š—€š–¾š—š—Œ š—‚š—‡š—š—ˆ š–ŗ š–»š—Žš—‡š–¼š— š—ˆš–æ š—‰š—‹š–¾š–½š—‚š–¼...
163K 12.3K 55
"Źį“į“œ Źœį“€į“ į“‡ į“€ŹŸį“”į“€Źźœ± Ź™į“‡ŹŸį“É“É¢į“‡į“… į“›į“ į“į“‡ źœ°Ź€į“į“ į“›Źœį“‡ į“į“į“į“‡É“į“› Źį“į“œ į“…į“‡į“„ÉŖį“…į“‡į“… į“›į“ į“„į“€ŹŸŹŸ į“į“‡ į“€ źœ±į“˜į“ÉŖŹŸ Ź€ÉŖį“„Źœ Ź™Ź€į“€į“›. ÉŖźœ° Źį“į“œ į“Šį“œźœ±į“› į“‹į“‡į“˜į“› Źį“į“œŹ€ į“į“į“œį“›Źœ źœ±Źœį“œį“› į“Šį“œźœ±į“› ŹŸÉŖį“‹į“‡ į“›Źœį“‡ į“į“›Źœį“‡Ź€ ŹŸį“į“”į“‡Ź€...
481K 20K 82
' š—’š–ŗš—‡š–½š–¾š—‹š–¾! š–»š—Žš—…š—…š—‚š–¾š–½ š—†š–ŗš—…š–¾ š—‘ š–暝–¾š—†! š–»š—Žš—…š—…š—’ š—‹š–¾š–ŗš–½š–¾š—‹. āŖ šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ , a š—’š—ˆš—Žš—‡š—€ š—†š–ŗš—‡ š—š—š–ŗš— š—‚š—Œ š–»š–¾š—‚š—‡š—€ š–»ļæ½...