Not Your Regular Bitch

By loloadaeze

Stella being the protagonist faces emotional breakdown and also battles with troubles from Veronica.But still... More

chapter one:The breakup
chapter 2:surprise switch
chapter 4:The new boy
chapter 5: Wednesdays
chapter 6: school trip
chapter 7: partner to the new boy
chapter 8:The journey

chapter 3:The ridicule

3 0 0
By loloadaeze

       Earlier the previous night,I and my friends text ourselves via social media to meet at Anita's house,so we can all go to school from there,which we did.So we took a vehicle to our school,highlighted and moved into the school premises.Infact i already made up my mind while in the cab that if I see John,I wasn't going to let him ruin my day,so i will act like nothing ever happened between us and that was final.My friends were exchanging greetings with some other students which led to a little bit of conversation concerning school life and stuffs like that.Meanwhile I wait for them so I went ahead to my locker to get a notebook, while I was about closing the locker,i saw John.My face was at first filled with shock then disbelief.

      .......Ok, so yes I knew I said I was going to ditch anything that ever happened between me and John and pretend like he never exist..........
      But the one reason why I was shocked was because I saw John with the "CIAP" boys.

       Now I know what your thinking,what in the world does 'CIAP' means right? Well 'ciap' is an abbreviation for charming, influential and popular boys.

Well in pentville academy,you see,we have a lot of groups.Some groups are meaningless and stupid, examples are"LTL"group meaning live to laugh group,another one is"LAB" meaning lame and boring group,some groups are for exercise, example is "GNF"group meaning gymnastic and fitness groups,while some are for academics, example is "RAL"group meaning readers are leaders group,some groups are for fun and jokes example is "LAS"group meaning laugh away sorrows group,some are for music, example is "SYW"group meaning sing your world group,some are for games, example is "GLN" group meaning gamers lord nation group,some are for quiz example is "PNQ"group meaning puzzles and quiz group,some are for art, example is "DYI"group meaning draw your imagination group,some are for novel lovers, example is "WARP"group meaning writing and reading for pleasure group.And there are some other groups i don't even know their purpose, example is"STAW" meaning success to attain wealth group.

     .......And yes!!! least I forget, there is also a group called the "PRAS" group, meaning popular,rich and sexy group headed by the one and only Veronica......

The 'PRAS' group is also the hottest group in pentville academy.Anyway, it's only Veronica and her friends that are in the group,as they wouldn't allow anyone to join the group cause they feel that no one is their level or up to their standard.
            Now back to where I stopped.i couldn't believe my eyes seeing that John was a member of the CIAP boys. No wonder,he dumped me and worst of all,is already dating Veronica.

       ......Now let's get this straight,shall we? John used to be a good boy when he entered pentville academy.Yes I know I said 'used to be' because that was 'before' not now anymore.
But ever since john was invited by Mark "who happened to be the leader of the so called popular boys group" along with his co-members which are William and Vince,mark then brainwashed John and John went rogue and became a victim of Mark's stupid talks and felt I was too low for his standard.......

Like I said earlier on,John used to be the kind of guy that every girl in pentville academy would love.Except Veronica off course, as she was the leader of the popular girls group,so john wasn't her type back then,until he joined the ciap group.

          So while I was still arguing in my mind"whether or not,John has joined the ciap boys.Suddenly I heard a foot step walking towards my direction.Although there were a lot of foot steps noises as a result of the amount of students in pentville academy, but this one felt different and unpleasaning. Lo and behold it was John,and he has already started walking towards me.
.......... So remember I told you guys that I loved praying. yeah!!! So don't be offended about me using that "lo and behold" statement,I know its a bit biblical but i still love it that way........

      Where did we stop again? Oh yes I remember!! I was trying to close my locker quickly and get the hell out of there before John catches up with me,but unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side that day,so the effort I made to quickly get out of that premises was abortive and useless because he still caught up with me. Before I knew it,I heard "Hey sucker,did the you get the text and did it hurt you?" that was coming from John's mouth to me. before I could even think of uttering a word at all,I heard "didn't you hear him or cat's got your tongue?" This was coming from Williams disgusting mouth. In my mind,i was like why now? I don't even blame William, cause if John hadn't broken up with me,I wouldn't be standing here listening to all these foolish statements from bunch of idiots like John himself.

As if that wasn't enough,mark then decided to worsen the whole situation. So with an innocent and evil look on mark face making you think he wants to say something nice, but I knew he didn't. he turned to john with and said "yo John!!! try to show some respect to the lady, remember your a gentleman" gentleman indeed!!! I said silently in my mind. He continued further saying: "and that's no way to treat a lady, so next time while sending her the break up text,just attach a current picture of your new girlfriend along with the text,then send it to her".in my mind I said: 'I knew it'!!! I knew he was going to say something very annoying. So john chuckled and said to me: "don't worry sweetie, next time, I'll try to make it hurt you more painful so you can keep all day.

      Hearing all these words alone made me felt very uncomfortable and depressed not to talk of seeing their stupid faces.They all stood in front of me laughing. That moment, i knew they are aimed at making my life uncomfortable and miserable. So I couldn't bear it anymore, as I was about to utter a word then boom!!! Veronica and her bffs appeared from no where again 'as usual' putting her hand on her chest like someone who was expressing grief over herself cause I know it's definitely not me!!and she said: "oh my!! Well well well, what do we have here? The loser right?" Then Vince said, how about the little cry baby? That's a pretty good name for her,ain't it? William answered him saying: damn right bruh that a good one!!. They all resumed laughing at me again. I felt like slapping each of them one by one. So with all the angers of the planet on my face,I decided to face Veronica, I said to her: "did you just refer to me as 'what' instead of 'whom'?, i am a person and you know that"!!! Then jade replied me saying: 'off course dummy you heard her'!! What are you going to do about it? Elsa added.

     By this time jade had already seen my friends from afar and said to me: "oh look,your low life friends are coming to help you". Immediately after jade finished the statement, Anita,Tina and Rhea had already reached the spot where I was, and they were standing right beside me.
"Are they picking on you again?" Rhea asked. 'Yes and what do you intend on doing about it?' Lydia added. She wasn't talking to you idiot!, tina answered Lydia. "Wait, did she just call you an idiot?" Jade asked lydia. 'Yes you heard her correctly!' said Anita facing jade. "You should know by now that they are the bigger idiots, Veronica said". Before I knew it, I heard the sound of a slap which pounced hard on Veronica's face. it was rhea who slapped Veronica!!!

The atmosphere called for a fight that morning. but just as we were all ready to fight, john pulled Veronica away from the scene while the ciap boys tried to calm Veronica's group down also, but Veronica was in no mood to listen to john so she managed to free herself away from John's arm and summoned her friends to come and fight us. I and my friends positioned ourselves waiting to teach Veronica and her girls a big lesson of their life that they would never forget,I was also ready to beat the hell out of veronica in front of her stupid boyfriend that morning but unfortunately that all went down the drain because our history teacher came in and stopped the "about to happen" fight he thereby asked each of us to go to our separate classes, else he would have to report us to the vice principal.
        ......My gosh!! you needed to see the look on my face, as I wasn't able to beat Veronica as I had planned so that they wouldn't dare cross their line whenever they see me and it would change the impression of them always thinking of me as a nobody. In my mind,I was like: oh gosh why now!!, why does our history teacher have to come this very moment when i wanted to deal with veronica and her group? I knew that this moment was the perfect time to show Veronica who I truly am,even if it cost me my position in school or being teachers favorite or even been a good girl! Too bad our history teacher came at this time!! Why not some other time,not now!!! Well everything happens for a reason I guess.......

     But most importantly, you needed to see the look on Veronica's face which was more angrier than mine cause she didn't had the chance to return back the slap rhea unleashed on her face. I knew in her mind, that if she had the chance to beat or even sack our history teacher from stopping her to return back the slap she ought to have given jade,she would do that. But nevertheless I know she will report the teacher to her parents and they would somehow inform the principal to warn him. But it was too late to slap rhea back now!!!  Because almost the whole school filmed the incident of rhea slapping her and am pretty much sure that it would have been uploaded on all social handles and it would have even gone more than viral. Veronica is a social media celeb so I know that she wouldn't like her followers who worship her to see her been slapped by her school mate. So she was still trying to explain to our history teacher that it was rhea who slapped her first but the history teacher was in no position to listen, so he told us to go to our various departments.

      ......frankly, i actually liked the fact that Veronica was not privileged to slap rhea back cause gosh!! Who knew what would have happened that day? Probably the whole of pentville would be in ruins and maybe the principal would call our various parents. But to be honest, it was Veronica and her team who started all these insults and she got what she deserved. Infact she got just little of what she deserved,so she should be thanking the history teacher for stepping in to quench the 'about to happen fight' and save her life cause we would have beaten the hell out of them..........

       While Veronica and her group were heading to the classroom, she paused a bit right in front of me and said to me "better stay away from my bf" and i replied her saying: " I have no use of him, he's all yours, so why don't u both go to hell". She turned to Rhea and said: "the battle line has been drawn between us both" Anita replied her saying: "you better watch your back cause you won't see us coming" then jade replied Anita saying: 'we'll see about that!!' so Veronica and her friends left, so aleo did the CIAP boys left. I turned to my friends and told them that we should also head back to class. "Did you see the look on Veronica's face because she didn't had the chance to slap me back" Rhea said laughing. "But Rhea you damn slapped her well!! baby girl" Anita said. "I didn't expected her to still be standing after that slap, but I'll give you kudos for that slap",Tina added. "I don't think her face would still be the same or pretty enough for John to trip on any longer" i said. So we all laughed and left for our classes.

      ......That day, we had few classes also, and we accompanied each other back home........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242 15 10
4 months ago Nora Willson witnessed her parents death and everything changed. New house, new family and her picture perfect relationship with her boy...
The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

476K 10.4K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
355 4 61
MC just got back from boarding school and realizes that a lot has changed. People have changed. Not to mention, the drama that is rekindling because...
26.8K 3.2K 82
Stella lived in the shadow of her parent's legacy, but she was okay with that. There was no way she could live a more impressive life than Draco and...