❝ 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 ❞

By melaninverse

❝𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝... More

❝𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘❞
ー𖤍 𓆩 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒...𓆪 𖤍ー
✩°。⋆⸜ ☠ TEᗩᔕEᖇ TIᗰE !!
ᰔᩚ ❲ 𝗍ᥱᥲsᥱr 𝗊ᥙ᥆𝗍ᥱs # 1❳ ᰔᩚ
💬「𝗍𝖾α𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝗊υⱺ𝗍𝖾𝗌 # 2 」
tׁׅꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮꯱ׁׅ֒ꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ qׁׅυׁׅᨵׁׅtׁׅꫀׁׅܻ꯱ׁׅ֒ # 3 : ?! 𖦹︎ ִֶָ ࣪ ៹ ☄️
☆⇛ʚ 𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻 ɞ
𓏲➤๋࣭ ⭑ ๋࣭ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍๋࣭ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐍 (🪄)
﹙𝟎 𝟏.﹚
﹙𝟎 𝟐.﹚
﹙𝟎 𝟑.﹚
﹙𝟎 𝟓.﹚
𓏲➤๋࣭ ⭑ ๋࣭ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 , 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 (🎭)

﹙𝟎 𝟒.﹚

31 0 0
By melaninverse

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗧! ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘣𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺!"

"oh, hi teddy." bob said packing up his utensils.

teddy sat down on the stool waiting for his daily burger "so what's the burger of the day?" 

"it's the..." bob turned around to face th board on the wall "beasty burger?" he said confused.

"interesting. what's it made of?" teddy asked.

"oh, it's a burger that linda made me make,she's finishing up right about now." bob said.

"that's fine. what are you packing up?" teddy asked looking over the counter.

"i'm going to louisiana for a convention the kids convinced me, but you know how they are. they'll probably derail the whole thing" bob said.

"ooh~ louisiana." teddy laughed "i heard that place has some spooky stuff like voodoo or the bayou beast–"

bob stopped mid-packing "the what?" he said confused.

"bayou beast or man. it's some urban legend junk. maybe the kid's would know." teddy looked around for a second "where are the kids?" he asked.

"i told them to gather as much allowance and change before the trip." bob said.

"wow,you're taking this seriously." teddy said.

bob stopped and signed " i'm just really nervous for some reason. i usually showcase my burgers in new jersey, but i'm going to louisiana! do they even know what a burger is?" bob asked.

teddy laughed at bob's nervous remarks " i'm sure they know what a burger is,bobby! speaking of burgers..." teddy said trialing off.

"lin! is your burger ready yet?" bob said peeking in the kitchen.

"all done~!" linda said exiting the kitchen "teddy! i thought i heard your voice!" linda set down a plate with three small sliders "you're gonna be my taste tester. i called it the beasty burger. the buns are inspired by this louisiana dessert called,beignets and i used breakfast sausage for the meat and i used spinach to represent the moss that you see in the swamp and lastly some pepper jack cheese." linda explained.

"that's...actually a really good idea. did you write down the recipe?" bob said examining the sliders.

"damn it! no i didn't. i'll be back!" linda said returning to the kitchen.

teddy shoved the burger in his mouth and smiled happily "this is fantastic. you should showcase to them!" teddy said.

"i should!" bob said surprised. he stopped and thought for a second "how about baby beignets? as the name?" bob suggested.

"nice!" teddy said eating the sliders.

"lin! have you written anything yet?" bob said to linda.

"no! i can't seem to find a frigging pen!" linda said angrily.

"alright. i'm coming." bob said heading towards the kitchen "teddy,can you run a small favor for me? he asked.

"sure." teddy said.

"can you find the kids and tell them to come back to the restaurant , so they can pack?" bob said heading into the kitchen.

"will do!" teddy said exiting the restaurant.

it was warm with some cool air blowing in east,teddy walked down the street then pulled out his phone. "kid's? sorry if I took too long with your parents. meet me at wonder wharf. i'll tell you everything I know." teddy said heading towards the wharf.

wonder wharf was a small amusement park that was open daily. it was owned by calvin fischoeder an one-eyed man with peculiar personality. teddy sat down at the entrance of the wharf waiting for the kids.

"teddy!" 

teddy turned around to see the kids on their bikes pedaling towards him. "there you– what's all that stuff?" teddy asked pointing at some bag's.

"swamp gear. things will get messy when we meet this beast." louise said.

"and we brought mosquito spray!" gene added.

teddy frowned slightly "mhhn...maybe i should of elaborated more. just follow me." teddy said heading unto the wharf.

the kid's locked up their bikes and followed teddy,louise was the first to speak up "so,what didn't you elaborate on?" she asked.

"although,the bayou beast is a physical being. fight fire with fire,would make it even worse." teddy explained.

"how would we defeat the beast?" louise asked.

"you have to redeem yourself. the beast feeds on sin.  your worst side of yourself. it would feed off of it." teddy said walking with the kids.

"okay,we just act like we've changed–" louise said.

teddy interrupted her quickly "no. no. your not listening to me. this beast has been around probably when your parents were your age! you guys have to take this seriously. why do you even wanna find this thing anyway?" teddy asked the kids.

the kids stopped walking and became quite. the kid's wanted their summer to be different from the last. i guess,solving a murder mystery and almost getting buried alive and having an existential crisis whilst your parents were on the verge of debt,wasn't enough.

"we want an interesting summer story?" tina said.

teddy sighed "let's find a table, so we can talk more about this." teddy said.

the kid's followed behind him and sat down at a bench,teddy pull out pen and paper. "one by one, i want you to name one of your worst attributes and i want you to work on it before you leave. gene,you go first." teddy said.

"uhhh.. i guess i'm too annoying? but, that's who i am! i  blurt things out when my mind needs to fart! that's what brain fart's are!" gene explained.

"okay. i'll write down too blunt. louise?" teddy asked her.

"i'm too aggressive and manipulative? sometimes..." louise muttered.

"and too convincing! she made us pay for all of her stuff! because of the "wallet incident." tina said.

"the wallet incident?" teddy said confused.

"i keep telling them. i lost my wallet to a magician in wonder wharf. we're playing that cup game where you had to choose where the object was. stupid red party cups..." louise said grumpy.

"righhhht... tina,you last." teddy said.

"guess i'm too obsessive and insecure. but i can't help it. it's makes me feel better about myself." tina said resting her head on her table.

gene sat up as well "your right. and i'm annoying and too honest, and I also can't help it!." gene added.

louise stood up from the table "you know what teddy? we are not gonna change for this beast that you speak of. we're gonna go in raw and unfiltered!" louise declared.

"yeah! and he or she will feel everything!" gene added.

"and we'll have the perfect summer story!" tina said.

"yeah!! come on let's go! mom and dad are waiting for us. bye,teddy!" louise said leaving the table.

"bye,kid's...be careful!" teddy called out to them

the kid's got on their bikes and peddled the way home. they opened the door and went upstairs to gene's room. they then laid out all their items from the shops they visited.

"we need to rationalize our items to most effective to least. mosquito spray doesn't count. what else?" louise asked.

"i brought a camera with some film. so,we could document it,and make scrapbooks!" gene said.

"awesome! what's next?" louise said.

"i brought a med kit and water guns. ya know,incase we get bored." tina said.

louise though for a second "does it have rubbing alcohol?" she asked tina.

"yeah and a few pads and some wraps. why?" tina asked nervously.

"molotov, tina. molotov's" louise said grimly.

"i knew we should of brought some marshmallows!" gene said.

a knock alarmed the kids quickly "kid's? are you in there?" it was bob on the other side.

"hide the stuff. hide the stuff!" louise said panicking whilst hiding the different items "uhh c-come in?" louise said nervously.

bob entered the room while the kids got into quick poses "listen. i need you three to pack up. we leave very early in the morning. our drive to louisiana will take all day. got it?" bob explained.

"yup."

"got it."

"heard you big man."

"alright." bob was about to leave before he walked in again "and remember don't derail this for me. since you kids wanna take this seriously, i'll take it seriously." bob said leaving gene's room.

louise sighed and pulled our gene's suitcase and stuffed all the items in the case. "i'm doing this ahead of time. before we leave we'll meet downstairs to make a game plan. while the time pass,think of a cool operation name." louise discussed.

"how about "the belcher's bayou?" " gene suggested.

"no. i want us to anonymous as we can be." louise said.

"how about "the swampy hell?" tina said.

"hmm... aha! how about sin of the beast?" louise suggested.

"genius! i'll write that down." gene said.

"remember we meet before they wake up. now go pack!" louise declared.

the kids parted ways and began to prepare for the biggest exploration of their lives.

𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 @𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.1K 130 67
Rosemary Poppy Malick is the daughter of Poppy Adams and Gideon Malick. She was raised to follow her father's footsteps, becoming a Hydra agent, faki...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...