Dallas - TV Show (1978-1991)

Door LittleGxx

Imagines and preferences about the TV show Dallas (1978-91) Meer

INTRODUTION
⇩ Preferences ⇩
Song he dedicates to you
How you met him
Nicknames for you
How many children you have together
Where he asked you to marry him
Author's note
3 words to describe him
3 words to describe her
He teaches you to
Flowers he offers you
Little thing he does
Being his sister
Being her sister
He is marrying someone else
Life with Ray Krebbs
⇩ Imagines ⇩
J.R. Ewing
Bobby Ewing
Dusty Farlow
Bobby Ewing
JR Ewing
Bobby Ewing

Cliff Barnes

6 1 0
Door LittleGxx

If Cliff Barnes had some sense, he probably wouldn't be sitting all alone in his house with a glass of his favorite whiskey in his hand.

No matter how many times you told him how much you loved him, Cliff never made an effort to say it from the bottom of his heart too. He thought that you would always be by his side, but the truth is that sometimes just love is not enough...

How many nights did he cancel his plans with you because of some business he had to do? How many times did he bought you flowers and made you breakfast in bed? How many times did he told you how much he appreciated you?

Not enough times...

So when he woke up all alone and with a simple letter by his side, he knew you had enough of that life. You were tired of cooking dinner while waiting for him to get back home from work and end up eating alone... You were tired of waking up in an empty bed...

If he was honest to himself, Cliff knew you deserved so much better that that.

And sitting in his house alone with a glass of whiskey in his hand, Cliff could only blame himself for letting a damn good woman leave.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...