Date A Live: The Inversed Spi...

By Cosmic66

Kazoki is a guy that don't care about anything. He don't know fear and he's not interested in relationship. H... More

Bio
Chapter 1: The Day Of Fate
Chapter 2: Two Boys + Two Spirits = Double Trouble!
Chapter 3: Roommate And Classmate
Chapter 4: I'm Your Friend
Chapter 5: Picture Madness (Filler)
Chapter 6: Triple Trouble
Question
Answer
Chapter 7: Let's Go On A Trip!
Chapter 8: Meeting New Peoples
Christmas Chapter: Christmas Carol
Chapter 9: A Day On The Island
Valentine Chapter: Chocolate & Love
Chapter 10: End Of The First Day
Chapter 11: How To Turn A Normal Day Into A Crazy Day
Chapter 12: Day On The Beach

Special Chapter: Tohka's Birthday

355 14 27
By Cosmic66

10 April, Raizen High School...

In the halfway, Kazoki walked up with a Sandwich in his hands. He take some bit of it before he stop upon noticing something outside of the window. He walk toward it and see what's happening...a bunch of random firework appear in the horizon. "...What the?"

Outside the School...

"STOP THAT THING!!" Shido yelled scared, avoiding one of the 'firework', which happen to be Lazer Blast.

"We can't!" Kotori's voice was hear from above. "We lost control of it!"

"Then find a way to stop it!" Shido yell back.

In front of Shido is a huge Machine who has sparkles coming out of it. It fired random Lazer Blast at nearly every direction. Fortunately, none of them destroyed any building. However, it was still a danger for anyone who was in the zone.

Shido look around before he suddenly found a giant gun. He run toward it and shoot it at the Machine, stopping it. He smiled. "Finally..."

Then, the Machine started to goes crazy, much to Shido's shock, before it launched lazer blast in many direction, until it explosed, leaving a burning mark on the ground.

Shido sighed in relief, only to hear a cought from behind him. Turning around, he saw Kazoki with crossed arms...and a smoking face. He became nervous. "H-Hello, Kazoki....I can explain. You see-"

"Stop!" Kazoki hold his hand, making Shido goes quiet. "I'm trying to see if i'm inspired by those amazing symbolic bid for chaos." He paused for a moment before he glare at Shido. "No! I'm done with your Shenanigans!"

Shido gulped before someone landed between them. It was Kotori. She pointed at the snarky boy. "Hold it! We are only try to-"

"Destroy the School? Because i'm telling you right now that you're doing a poor job at it." Kazoki interruped, much to Kotori's annoyance.

Shido get in front of his sister. "We have a reason for...that. You see, today is the 10 April."

Kazoki rose a eyebrow. "And that's matter because?"

"Today is the day where i meet Tohka for the first time, and as you may probably be aware, she never had a Birthday party in her life. So we've decided to make her one." Shido explained.

"Okay, but what does it have to do with this machine?" Kazoki asked while pointing at the machine in question.

Shido suddenly look very awkward. "W-Well...Kotori proposed to organize the Party by making a machine who...throw a party...unfortunately, it didn't end well."

"In others words, your sister decided to make things worse as usual." Kazoki stated, making the young Itsuka angry.

"Hey! We are more then capable of taking care of this!" Kotori exclaimed annoyed before she smirk. "Our organisation is fufilled with expert."

"Yes, and we all know how much those 'expert' has helped until now." Kazoki say sarcasticaly.

"..." Kotori's feel her eye twiching. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't say anything since he was right. "Alright then, do you have a better idea?!"

"I do." Kazoki nodded. "A surprise Party."

Shido and Kotori blinked in disbelief. "What?"

"Didn't you hear?" Kazoki frowned. "A surprise Party is the best way to celebrate one person's birthday. And given that you guys has access to many source, i'm pretty sure that it's in your cord."

Kotori don't say anything. She won't say it a loud, but she feel pretty dumb for not thinking about it sooner. "Fine, a surprise party it is."

Shido crossed his arms. "But what are we going to give to Tohka?"

"We have already a present for her." Kazoki said, bringing their attention.

"What is it?" Shido asked.

Kazoki point at the blue-haired boy. "You."

"...What?" Kotori blinked.

"It's oblivious that Shido mean a lot to her, as long he's with her, anything else don't matter." Kazoki exclaimed.

"...Fair point." Shido said aloud. He can't think of a moment where Tohka was happy with someone else then himself.

"Nonetheless, we must make sure that this Birthday Party is the most memorable in history!" Kotori insisted before a smirk came to her face. "And i know how to do so."

Later...

Sayaka pull out her micro and sing along with her bandmates. "Her name is T-O-H-K-A, Tohka!"

"Stop!"

Sayaka and her friends look down and see Kotori frowning. "Don't you get it?! This is Tohka's first Birthday Party! Everything must be perfect!"

The singers frowned in annoyance. One of them stepped foward. "You're asking us too much! We've try all the song composed for the Birthday! What do you want more?!"

"And this isn't enough." Kotori said annoyed.

"Excuse us."

Kotori, Sayaka and the others turn around and see three priest walking toward them before stopping. "May we ask you what are you doing?"

"Apologize for the disturbance." Sayaka bowed. "We are simply try to repeat a special song for our friend."

"We can see that." The same man said. "But if you don't mind, can you...get out of this place?"

"Excuse us?!" Kotori exclaimed annoyed.

"We're from the church from the otherside of the road. Our task is to fill people's hope by singing different songs." One of the priest introduced themself. "And we don't like competition."

"We're simply trying to make a Birthday Party for a friend!" Kotori replied irritated. "There's nothing wrong with that!"

"That's true." The Priest admited. "However, it would be for the best for you to listen to us. None of us wish that a accident happen, after all."

The priest walked away with the others, leaving behind the group of girls. One of them asked in confusion and worry. "What does he mean by that?"

"I don't know but i don't like it!" The other girl said before looking around nervously. "I'll think that we should leave right away!"

"Would you calm down?!" Kotori demanded. "Those are just priest, what's the worst they could do?"

Later...

Many people were running as hobos were try to talk to them. "Do you have some money?"

A man screamed as a hobo take his face to kiss him. "Get away from me!!"

"Hey!" Kotori grab a hobo's shoulder and turn him around. "What are you even doing here?!"

"...Don't you know?" The hobo asked. "The priest Danny send his regard."

"What?!" Kotori exclaimed shocked.

"He told us that you held a special party for the homeless people, so we've decided to came along and celebrate with you." The Hobo explained before he grab Kotori's cheeks, much to her shock. "Now kiss me!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Kotori screamed before she kick the Hobo away. "We have to get out of here, now!"

Kotori turn around and run away, followed by Sayaka and her friends.

Later, at the Itsuka's residence...

"...Well, that could have gone better." Shido said after hearing Kotori's story.

"Tell me about it!" Kotori complained. "All we did was singing a song! It's not like we were trying to kill someone!"

"Correction, everyone but you were singing a song." Mana corrected.

"Shut up!" Kotori yelled angrily before she calmed down. "Anyway, what about the invitation?"

"Reply: They are being given by Kumagawa Misogi." Yuzuru replied, to the red-head confusion.

"...What?" Kotori asked completely lost. 

"Earlier, he passed by our house when we talked about the invitation, so he proposed his help for a favor later." Kaguya explained.

"I just hope that he don't invite too many people that we don't know." Shido said.

Meanwhile, in the Tengu Square...

"[Hey! Listen completely random strangers!]" Kumagawa exclaimed loudly from a bench with a bunch of invitation in his hands, and a crowd of people in front of him. "[Come to the greatest Party of this City!]"

The Minus throw the Invitation in the air, leaving the people to try and catch them.

With Kazoki and Tenka...

"You want me to what?" Tenka asked with a frown.

"I need you to keep Tohka busy." Kazoki repeated.

"...Why?" Tenka asked.

"The Harem Protagonist is planning to make a Surprise Party for her with the others." Kazoki explained as he bit on his sandwich. "They need to make sure that Tohka don't find out before it's ready."

"Don't you mean 'we'?" Tenka pointed out.

"I know what i'll said." Kazoki said. "Point is, Tohka mustn't be aware of what's happening until her return."

"...Very well." Tenka crossed her arms. "But i want something in return."

Kazoki frowned. "What do you want?"

Tenka point at him. "You and me...we are going to watch a Movie."

"...It isn't a Date?" Kazoki though to himself confused. "Fine, but it better not be a Horror Movie. Jumpscare are pissing me off."

"No worries. I believe that you're going to like it." Tenka said before looking away. "Is there's a idea of a place where i could take her?"

Kazoki put a hand on his chin. "Actually...there is."

Funfair...

Tenka and Tohka arrived in the middle of the place. The latter look around excited. "Look! It's even more crowed then the others time!"

Tenka frowned as she look around. She remembered clearly this place. It was the day where they two of them got their Double Date with her friend (Kazoki) and her pet (Shido). However, it was bigger then last time. "I must admit, the Humans know how to surprise others."

"Tenka!"

Tenka look over and see Tohka pointing at Unicorn Plushie with a excited smile. "Can i get one? Please!"

Tenka sighed and look at the Unicorn in plushies before looking at a woman behind running the stand. "You! Hand over that plushies at once!"

"Sorry, no can do." The woman said uncarrinly. "However, if you really want that plushies, then you have to win this game." She point at the spaceship targets. "All you have to do is to knock down that little spaceship over there."

Tenka was annoyed at this. Tohka pull up her sleeve. "Come on! I'm sure that it will be fun!"

"...Fine." Tenka sighed before she grab a bill and put it on the table. The vendor slurps on her drink and presse a button that open the curtains and readies the cork gun.

"Yay!" Tohka cheered before she grab the gun, take the aim and open fire. Unfortunately, she missed. "No!" She look at Tenka with begging eyes. The Inversed Spirit sighed before slapping another bill on the table. Tohka shooted with the gun and hit the target. "Houray!"

Unfortunately, the video sigh above the Game read: 'YOU LOSE'. Meaning that she didn't win.

Tohka became sadned for not winning the Unicorn. Tenka frowned and look at the organizer. "Hey! What was that just now?! She clearly hit it!"

The woman rolled her eyes before giving a smarmy smile and put the money in her pocket. "Okay, girl, let me teach you something."

She point at the space-ship. "See that spaceship? See how it's not knocked over? Do you know what that means, professor?"

The vendor get in Tenka's face. "It mean that you DON'T GET THE UNICORN!"

Tenka gritted her teeths as she crossed her arms in anger. The Vendor noticed this and started chuckle. "Oh? Someone's got a frowny face? Better luck next time!"

Tenka was tempted to kill that insolent fool. However, she glance at Tohka's discouraged face. Today is supposed to be Tohka's birthday, and she know that killing someone is going to make her upset, no matter if they deserve it or not. However, that don't mean that she will let this worthless worm making fun of them and get away with it.

"...So, we have to knock down that spaceship?" Tenka asked, pointing at the spaceship in question.

"Just as i said, yes." The Vendor replied, still acting smug.

"...Does it also count if it destroyed?" Tenka asked, changing the Vendor's smug look to a confused one.

"Uh...i guess?" The Vendor answered, not sure where she's going with this.

Tenka's eyes shoned with a strange glint. She then place another bill on the table. "Okay...it's my turn."

The Vendor take the bill and look at Tenka with a smarmy smile, thinking that she's going to loss. Tenka back away with the gun in her hands. She smirked before she throwing the gun away, much to the Vendor's shock...which turned into fear and confusion when she saw the Inversed Spirit lifting her hand while a orb appear on it. "What?!"

Tenka fired a blast from her hand, hitting the back of the shooting range, leaving no sigh of the target, just a giant gaping hole. Tenka smirk widened. "Knocked over."

The Inversed Spirit turn toward the Vendor and hold her hand. "Now...the plushies."

The woman shook her hand and look at her with fear. "N-Now just wait a moment! There is nothing in the rule that say that you can-"

Tenka grab the Vendor's shirt with her streched hand and glare at her, making her gulp. "Nothing say that we only have to use your feeble weapon either. Now, hand over the plushie, or you're next."

The woman gulped at the treath before quickly giving the plushie to the Spirits. Tenka let her go and leave with her sister. Tohka look at her worried. "Weren't you a bit too...harsh, back there?"

Tenka huffed. "After the way she mocked us, she is lucky to be still alive." 

Tohka wasn't still convinced. But she let it go for now. She look at the others attraction and run toward one of them. Little by little, time was slowly passing by until it was night time.

"It's time go go back." Tenka stated. Tohka nodded before leaving the Funfair with her sister.

Later, at Itsuka's residence...

"SURPRISE!!"

Tohka was shocked when the light turn-on and everyone was seeeing in front of them wearing party hats. There was Shido, Kotori, Yoshino, Kazoki, Tenka, Misaro, Hyoki, Kazuya, Yuki, Hoshi, Miki, Kimato, Reki, Takumi, Maki, Makoto, Kyoko, Sayaka, Hina, Leon, Komaru, Rean, Alisa, Elliot, Laura, Machias, Emma, Jusis, Fie, Gaius, and Millium.

"W-What?" Tohka was surprised by what she just see. "What is this?"

"It's a surprise party, what else?" Kazoki asked. "Happy Birthday."

"You...did all of that...for me?" Tohka asked, not believing what she see.

Shido walk up to her and rubbed the back of his head. "Ever since our first meeting, we never celebrated your birthday. So we though that it would be a good idea to make you a party so that you know what it feel like."

Tohka look down the ground. Worried, Shido try to reach her out. "Tohka? Are you-"

The next second, Tohka grab Shido, Kazoki, and Tenka to hug them, much to their shock. Tohka look up and showed a smile while having tears in her eyes. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done to me!"

Shido smiled. "You're welcome, Tohka."

"...No problem." Tenka muttered to herself, not sure what to feel of the hug.

"Can you let us go now?" Kazoki asked but was ignored. "Damn it..."

"Enough talking!" Yuki clapped happily. "We still have a birthday to celebrate! Let's have fun!"

For the rest of the party, everyone either eat, played, and talked with each others. It may has not being the best Birthday Party, but for Tohka...it mean everything. Because she spend her first Birthday with all the people she cared about, and that was enough for her.

To Be Continued...

Today is the 10 April, in other words, Tohka's Birthday. So i'll decided to make a Special Chapter to her. Hope that you like it.

Also, i'll posted this Story on Fanfiction.Net, under the same name. However, it will be different from the one on Wattpad. Feel free to see it when you have the time.

Fun fact: Do you know who is voicing Shiori in English? It's... Ryan Reynolds! I know that everyone know about it, but it still surprise me that she's voiced by a man. I'll wonder how it sound like.

Now before leaving, here's a Omake.

(Omake: A day in the life of Shido Itsuka)

Kazoki and Tenka were sitting on a bench as they drink a Chocolate Milk. In front of them is Shido with his girlfriends. However, they were all fighting for his attention. Tenka stopped drinking. "Does this always happen?"

"Obliviously." Kazoki rolled his eyes. "This kind of things start to become a trent. In fact, the more you're watching this kind of thing, the more you can guess what's going to happen next." He point at them. "In a few second, Tohka and Origami are going to ask Shido which one of their Sandwich is the best."

Tohka and Origami appear with a Sandwich in each hand and ask Shido to try it. Kazoki continued. "Then, Shido will taste both to make them happy."

Shido bit into the Sandwich and told them that both of them are good. Kazoki shook his head. "But it's not enough for them."

Tohka and Origami complained as they wanted each of their Sandwich to be the best. Kazoki glance to the side. "After that, Kaguya, Yuzuru, and Yoshino will take part of the contest."

The Yamai twin appear with a Sandwich and Yoshino with a Sandwich shaped in Rabbit. Shido looked nervous as they all wanted for him to taste them.

"After that, Shido will try to calm down the situation, but unfortunately, Kotori will arrive will kicking her brother, whi will end up tripping, which will create a dumb accident." Kazoki continued, already knowing where this was going.

True enough, Kotori arrived out of nowhere and kicked Shido on the back, making him fall to the side and knocking down someone. Everyone saw that Shido has fallen on Katsuragi with his head in her bossom.

"Then, the dumb blond will end up making everything worse by pretending to be doing adult stuff with Shido." Kazoki drink his Chocolate Milk. "And everyone will believe her."

Katsuragi wrapped her arms around Shido's head and yelled indecent things, making the Spirits angry at her and Shido. Panicking, Shido shove her away and back away.

"Then Shido will end up in another accident." Kazoki added. "The only difference is that instead of the girl being happy, she will be angry at him."

Shido knock down another girl, making them fall to the ground. Opening his eyes, he saw that he was on top of Yozakura...and his hand gropping her chest. Before he could say anything, Yozakura punched him in the face, sending him crash to the nearby wall. Yozakura get up and glare at Shido with a angry blush while covering her chest.

"And following the tradition, the girl will end up falling in love with him, because she will be forced to see him again." Kazoki finished. "The End..."

Tenka didn't say anything, she keep starring at the snarky boy the whole time. Kazoki notice it. "What?"

"...You really like to see people being screwed over, aren't you?" Tenka guessed as she drank her Chocolate Milk.

Kazoki shrugged. "I would be lying if i said i don't enjoy it."

Kazoki and Tenka look over and see Shido being helped up by Tohka and the others. "One thing is sure, Shido had his hands full with the others Spirits. Make me wonder what would happen if there is more girls in his life...meh, i'm sure he'll be fine."

Many months later...

"By the power bestwoed upond me, i pronounce you Husband and Wife!" A Priest declared as he closed a Book and raised his hand. "You may kiss the Bride...or the Brides." He sighed. "I don't get paid enough for this."

Shido nervously chuckle as all his wifes surronded him. Tohka, Origami, Yoshino, Kotori, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Miku, Natsumi, Nia, Mukuro, Kurumi, Katsuragi, Haruka, Shiki, Yozakura, Yumi, Asuka, Homura, Miyabi, Kochou, Souji, and Ashiya grab him from each side and trap him in kiss. Everyone sweat dropped as they watched the boy being trapped by his Harem from each side.

Kazoki crossed his arms. "...Okay, i'll take it back. Shido is screwed."

Tenka crossed her arms. "This Wedding...is really unpleasent. I will make sure that our Wedding is perfect when the time come."

A huge silence follow soon after. Then, what Tenka's said reached Kazoki's brain. "Eh?"

As many of you know, Kazoki love to watch Shido's misadventure. So...yeah.

Anyway, hope that you enjoyed this Birthday Chapter, even though it was short.

See you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 32 6
Kazuya just wants out of his misery, lost in a never ending maze. Friends tries to be there for him, but Jin a normal guy that comes along and can Ka...
164 11 11
Shidou Itsuka was in love with love. But one fateful day, he ran into a girl at the center of a spacequake, wearing next to nothing and a lonely expr...
97 3 29
A life without love or purpose is a world without a name. One year after saving the world yet again, Naruto Uzumaki fallen into depression no longer...
438K 13.3K 39
โ†ณ"ษขแดแดแด… ษขส€ษชแด‡๊œฐ, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแดœแด„สœ แด€ ษดแดœษช๊œฑแด€ษดแด„แด‡." โ†ณ(ส/ษด) (สŸ/ษด). แด€ ส™ส€ษชแด›ษช๊œฑสœ, ๊œฑแด€ส€แด„แด€๊œฑแด›ษชแด„, ๊œฑษดแด€ส€แด‹ส ษขษชส€สŸ แด›สœแด€แด› ๊œฑแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด€ แด„แดสŸแด…-สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แด˜๊œฑสแด„สœษชแด„ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สœ...