~Sohbat~

By SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... More

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~Sohbat~❤

~ Epilogue 1~

5.8K 363 44
By SoumyaShet

Years passed.
Their bond grew stronger with every moment that passed.
Life threw a lot of challenges,but, they faced each of it, together.
Together they discovered all that life had to offer.

Vaidehi and Raaghav entered their room, only to see the most serene scene in front of them.

Two boys, were going all gaga over the little munchkin who was throwing her limbs in the air, watching them both with her doe like eyes, as she listened attentively to the talks of her brother's.

The 6 year old Vedansh  had securely held his little newborn sister, as the other one, a three year old boy with bushy hair, like Raaghav's and sharp nose like Vaidehi's was inimitably telling all his blabbering tales. He was Vaidehi and Raaghav's second son, "Vedaarth Raaghav Yaduvanshi"

And the little one month old soft figure that laid in Vedansh's embrace was their newborn daughter, "Raahi Raaghav Yaduvanshi".

Vaidehi and Raaghav watched their children in awe.
Ever since the birth of Raahi, the two boys, her brothers would always be around her.
Talking to her, playing with her, or just observing her.

Vaidehi rested her head over Raaghav's chest as he secured his hands around her waist.
"Our family is indeed complete Vaidu! ", Raaghav said as he pecked her head.
Vaidehi gave him a soft smile.

" Mumma.. ", Vedaarth rushed to Vaidehi as he spotted his parents, as he continued, " Baby bean mhujse baat nahi kar rahi!.... Woh khadus hai! ", he spoke in a gibberish way, pronouncing the words in a manner a three year old would.
" Aisa nahi kehte Aarth! Raahi bachha abhi bohot choti hai na! .. Right baby.. Yeah.. ", Vedansh tried making his little brother understand, as he asked his sister in a animate way. Raahi smiled over her elder brother's antics, understanding not even a word though.

" Your bhai is right, Aarth!
Baby bean abhi bohot choti hai na! Jab woh badi ho jayegi, she'll talk with you! ", Raaghav said as he picked his son and walked towards the bed where the rest two of his children laid, while holding Vaidehi's hand, taking her along.

The children played as Raaghav and Vaidehi watched them, playing along, and admiring the little world of theirs.

("Baby bean is not talking with me! She has attitude! ")
(" Don't say like that Aarth! Raahi baby, is soo small, right.. Right baby.. Yeah! ")
(" Your bhai is right, Aarth! Baby bean is  little right now! Once she grows up, she'll talk with you! ")
__________ ___________________ _____________

~ 4 years later~

Damyatti was sitting on an arm chair.
She didn't change, to even a bit,till time. Her character, her thought process was all the same.
The only change now was, she lost the support.
After the demise of Soumyawatti, Damyatti fell alone in the house. Though she had the support of Aanisha and Rushala. But it wasn't the same anymore.

Remorse. She had none of it.

It's right, when they say that some people are built in a certain way that they seem to never change. No matter what.
She still considered Raaghav as a throne in God know's which pathway of hers.

But the reality was a contrast.
She had lost hold of every feather of her crown.
Randhir and Rutvendra had already turned their back to hers.
Her power was long gone.

It was like, she was abandoned.
Her son, disowned her for real. Her husband was just a namesake title.

But her rigidity was not still gone.

As far as Raaghav and Vaidehi were concerned, they had long back forgotten about her.
Not that Raaghav didn't consider her guilty, but.. He simply didn't wanted to indulge in the past,now that he had his children, his world to focus on.

Moreover, the feeling of abandonment was the most gravest punishment she could receive. Since, it was a matter of fact that no amount of physical punishment would have been enough for her mistakes. But the emotional punishments did break her down.

She had become that dhobi ka kutta jo na ghat ka tha na ghar ka.

Rutvendra returned back home.
One seeing her son at home, Damyatti rushed to him, only to be ignored by him in the same way, like he would be from the past few years.

"Aanisha, Rutvendra aaya hai. Paani lekar aao! ", she shouted, as Rutvendra settled on the sofa. (" Aanisha, Rutvendra is here. Get him water! ")

A worker came with a glass of water, while Aanisha too walked down.
"Roz roz iska swagat kya karna maasa! Aisa kuch ukhad toh nahi liya hai isne ki mei apne haatho se paani pilau! ", Aanisha huffed.
" Aanisha! ", Damyatti objected.
But Rutvendra was not ready for this everyday's drama, he simple asked, " Ruchira kaha hai? "

("Why to welcome him everyday maasa? Not that, he does something extraordinary stuff or something that I should make him drink water from my hands! ")
(" Where's Ruchira? ")

Ruchira Rutvendra Yaduvanshi, Rutvendra and Aanisha's 7 year old daughter.
She was born after a lot of prayers, from her Baba, from Rutvendra.

After her birth, things had began to turn good. Aanisha and Rutvendra's relationship was improving, but again, a bond between two,takes both the two to handle it right?
Rutvendra was tired of putting in all efforts, for years now.
He simply gave up.
His only reason to return back home, everyday was his daughter.
He somewhere was scared, that his mother and wife would turn his daughter also to be like them. He didn't wanted that. But could he help with it? No!

Not that he didn't wanted another child. He did. He even talked with Aanisha about it, but she totally dismissed him saying, " I am a model. I have to maintain myself. Ruchira was a mistake that happened. I can't do that again.
I have a career to make. And I can't waste my years making babies for you! "

It hurted him.
But he considered it as his karma. And he was okay, with suffering it all now.

For him, his daughter was a blessing. Not a mistake ever.
He fought with Aanisha over and over again over that, but he couldn't do more than that. He couldn't change Aanisha's thinking.
So he left arguing.

"Ruchira kaha hai Aanisha? ", he again asked.
" Yahi kahi hogi! I am her mother. Not a personal assistant ki uske piche piche ghumti rahu! ", Aanisha replied.
Rutvendra didn't take it further, he got up and walked towards his daughter's room.

(" Where's Ruchira, Aanisha? ")

(" She'll be here only, I am her mother, not her personal assistant to keep tabs on her everytime! ")

He saw her daughter laying on the bed.
" Hello baccha! ", he greeted only to see a sad face of his daughter.
" What happened?" he asked as he came and sat next to her.
Pulling her figure onto his lap, as he caressed her hair.
"Is your drawing competition's results out? ", he asked as he handled her the chocolate he got for her.
Ruchira came out of his hold, as she threw the chocolate away.
" I came second baba! ", she said in a irritated tone.
" Congratulations baccha! That so.. ", Rutvendra was all happy but Ruchira interrupted her, " There's nothing good in this.
I am the best. How can I come second? I should have been the first. The school does favouring. "

"Aisa nahi hai baccha! Maybe the one who got the first might have drawn better. It's okay. Second is also good. In fact very good. ", Rutvendra tried making her understand but she was all adamant, " No. Second is no good.
I know they are all jealous of me. That's why they want to pull me down. "

"Okay fine, leave it! Come let's go out. Just baba and Ruchi, we'll go on a long drive and then have icecream as well. Chalo! ", he tried changing the topic and her mood.
" No I don't want to. "
"Please baccha! Baba ke liye! "
"No baba! I don't! "
"Pretty please! "

After lots of persuasion, Ruchira finally agreed.
The father-daughter duo spent the rest of the day together.

________ _____________________ _____________

~7 years later~

Little Raahi, ran to hug her Mamu.
Abhishek picked her up as he walked inside the Mahal.
The Mahal was filled with hustle bustle.
The festivity of Rakshabandhan had taken over.

Raahi, clad in a beautiful traditional attire looked adorable.
She got down from Abhishek's hold, as Abhishek, Rishab and Shreesh settled down.
Vaidehi welcomed them all.

Raahi twirled her attire in front of her uncle's as she awaited their compliments, "How am I looking,Mamu? ", she questioned.

"Like a princess, baby. ", Abhishek said as he called her to sit on his lap.
The uncles showered all their love on the little sweet munchkin, who was chattering with them.
Ruchira was sitting on Rishabh's lap.

After a while Raahi asked, " Mumma, aarti karte hai na! Rakhi bhi toh bandni hai! Mamu toh aah gaye! "
("Mumma, let's do aarti! We have to tie Rakhi as well na! Mamu's are here! ")

Vaidehi looked towards Abhishek.
Understandingly,  Abhishek said, "Arey! Par Aarzaan aur Parth Mamu bacche hai na! ".
(" Arey, but Aarzaan and Parth Mama are not still here naah? ")

This was it. Though Vaidehi was getting along. But still, after so many years, she still didn't forgive Abhishek totally.

The rights, of being a brother, she gave them totally to Aarzaan and Parth more then her blood ones.
And Abhishek was okay with it. With time.
He was happy over the fact that atleast she tied the thread around his wrist.

"Ooh teri! ", Raahi hit her little hand over her forehead.
" Maine, Aarzaan aur Parth bhai ko bata dena hai, ki you forgot about them! ", Vaidehi teased.
" No! No! No Mumma..

Unko kitna bura lagega na. Please maat batana. We shouldn't hurt people. Isse unko hurt hoga, Mumma! And you are a good girl na! You shouldn't hurt them! ", Raahi started with a cute dramatic way to convince her mother.
" Aacha ji! Nautanki! ", Vaidehi huffed.

(" I am going to tell Aarzaan and Parth bhai, that you forgot about them! ")
(" No! No! No Mumma..
They'll feel so bad. Please dont tell. We shouldn't hurt people. But telling them this, you'll hurt them, mumma! And you are a good girl na! You shouldn't hurt them! ")
(" Ooh! Drama! ")

Raaghav came to the hall, he had gone to receive a call. He stood beside Vaidehi as he pecked her head. She smiled.

" You don't call my bhanji a nautanki, Vaidu!! ", Aarzaan warned as he along with Parth and Ruhanika walked inside.

Raahi got up and rushed as she was engulfed in a bear hug by her Aarzaan Mamu.
" I missed you soo much, Mamu!! Kitne time baad aaye hai aap! ", she huffed cutely.
" I missed you too my baby! ", Aarzaan said as he pecked her chubby cheeks.
" Dekha Parth, sara miss sirf Mamu ko kiya. Mami toh hai hi naagin.
Humko kon miss karta hai! ", Ruhanika started her drama.
" Nautanki isse kehte hai, Vaidu! ", Aarzaan said pointing towards his wife.

" No! No! I missed all of you'll!! Itna saraaa! ", Raahi showed them the amount by her hands,  conveying her emotions in her actions.

("I missed you soo much, Mamu!! After how long you came! ")

("See Parth, she just missed her Mamu! Mami is bad na.
Who will even miss us! ")
(" This is called drama , Vaidu! ",)

(" No! No! I missed all of you'll!! So muchhh", )

Vedansh and Vedaarth too came and greeted them.

Aarzaan and Parth went and engulfed Vaidu in a hug laying kisses on her forehead.
While Raaghav side hugged Ruhanika as he layed a kiss on her forehead as he asked, "How is the little one doing there? ", pointing to her five months old baby bump.
" Perfectly fine! ", Ruhanika exclaimed.
" You guys are late! ", Vaidehi said.
" Woh Vaidu! Rajvansh Mahal mei kitna time jata hai, you know na! ", Aarzaan said as he teased Ruhanika a bit.
" Are you complaining Mr.? ", Ruhanika asked with a dare you say that again look.
" Certainly not! ", Aarzaan shrugged his shoulders, earning a chuckle from Vaidehi.

Abhishek watched them all. He had a smile on his face. He wasn't feeling bad, rather he was happy to see the exchanges between the ones who had, had Vaidehi's back always.

" Chalo, chalo now let's do the Rakhi ceremony! ", Raahi exclaimed as she came down of Aarzaan's hold.

" Tujhe gifts kholke dekhne ki iccha ho rahi hai, isiliye Tu jaldi jaldi kar rahi hai na, Baby bean! ", Vedaarth teased Raahi.
(" All that you are excited for, is to open the gifts, right baby bean! ")

Raahi just pouted. It was the truth after all.
Everyone laughed over her antics.

Ruchira watched. She was jealous.
Every time in family functions, Raahi would always take away all the attention. It didn't go well with Ruchira. It never did.

Vaidehi first did aarti of Aarzaan and Parth, tieing the thread of the pure bond across their wrists.
Later she tied Shreesh, the Rakhi.

They all handed her gifts and lots of blessings.

"Bhai! Sab ne kuch na kuch kaam kiya hai! Gifts ka department hum sambhalte hai, chalo! ", Raahi said as she pulled Vedansh with her.
Everyone again shared fits of laughter.
Vedansh being the best brother, who would never go against Raahi's wishes, subsided to this one, as well.
Vedaarth on the other hand was the naughty kid.
But the love that they three shared was unexplainable.

Raahi took hold of the gifts from Vaidehi, handling the boxes that she herself couldn't hold to Vedansh.

Vaidehi then tied the raakhi around Abhishek, Rishabh and Rutvendra's wrist.

"Ab baba ki bari! ", Vedaarth said.
(" Now baba's turn! ")

Ruhanika did Raaghav's aarti, tieing the thread of eternal bond of togetherness across her wrist.

Rushala too tied rakhi around Raaghav and Rutvendra's wrist.
Talking about Rushala, she hadn't changed much. But, her husband, was a good acquaintance of Raaghav and hence to be in his good books she had to keep it with Raaghav. Though, Raaghav didn't care much about it.

Now, it was the turn of the little ones.
Raahi was excited like anything. Festivals always had this on her.
She loved them.
Moreover, this festival celebrating the bond of brother-sister was her favourite. After all, she had such amazing brother's.

She first did Vedansh's aarti and then Vedaarth's , as Vaidehi guided her.
Tieing the rakhi across their wrist, she fed them the sweets.

Vedansh, asked her to close her eyes, she did.
"Haa, baby bean, jaldi aakhe band kar! ", Vedaarth said as he himself closed her eyes.
Vedansh kept a box on her hands.
She opened her eyes, as she unpacked the box immediately, but yeah, she carefully ensured that she didn't let the wrapping paper to get torn from anywhere.
"Raahi, yeh baad mei kar dena beta! ", Vaidehi said, but Raahi being Raahi.
" No mumma, now! "
As she opened the box her eyes went wide.
"Everyone close your ears! ", Raahi shouted.
" Huh! "
"Close your ears! ", everyone followed her orders. That's how it happens. This little one rules the house for real.

Though, the elders did, close their ears to say, but they didn't actually.

Rushala and Aanisha toh didn't even put an effort.

" Bhai yeh kyu? ", Raahi asked concerned as she looked at the expensive camera, that her brother's bought for her.
The spark in her eyes as she saw the camera was not missed by her brother's who were proud of their choice of gift. Neither was it missed by Raghav-Vaidehi.
" Tujhe pasand aaya tha na? ", Vedansh said softly.
" Par bhai! It's costly!
Paise kaha se aaye? ", she questioned.
Raaghav chuckled over his children's exchange.
Raahi's talks reminded him of Vaidehi's views about money.

" Arey aam kha gutliya kyu gin rahi hai! ", Vedaarth commented.
" Bhai, aapne bank toh nahi luta na? ", she asked her brother's innocently.
" Nahi bacha! Why would we do that!
Yeh tere liye, humara gift hai! ", Vedansh again said softly.

Raahi eyed them both for anwers.
" Accha, pocket money savings se! Dono ki milakar ho gayi! ", Vedansh told her the truth.
Raahi pouted in the cutest way that she does it.
" Aap dono best hai! I love you'll soooo muchh!!", she said as she hugged them both.
" Mhuje pehle se pata hai, mei best hu woh. I don't want a bandariya to tell me this! ", Vedaarth teased .
Raahi watched  him with squinted eyes.

Vedansh smiled as he hit his brother lightly.

Raahi looked around, to see everyone having their hands on their ears.
The little one actually thought that the elders obliged her.
She said, " Ab aap log kaan khol sakte hai! "
Everyone sighed as they removed their hands.
Raahi immediately rushed to her baba, as she said, " Baba dekhiye, bhai mere liye kya lekar aaye hai. It's so so so good! ",
She showed her gift with great pride to everyone.

Later she tied the Rakhi to Amey.
Amey Abhishek Ranawat, Abhishek and Amaira's son and Raahi's cousin.

Later, Ruchira and Aanisha too did the rituals.

Finally as everything was done.
Raahi softly went with the aarti thali to where Ruhanika was sitting.
Ruhanika, confused by her actions eyed the little one what she was up to.
Raahi too raised her eyes brows asking what.

"Kya kar rahi hai, baby bean? ", Vedaarth asked.
" Arey, Ruh Mami ke tummy me bhi toh humari behn ya bhai hoga na! Toh usko bhi toh rakhi tie karni hai! ", Raahi explained.
Everyone was simply awed by her cuteness.
She tied a Rakhi to Ruhanika as well, who kissed her cheeks tightly.

Later, Abhishek handled the kids the gifts that he had bought for all of them.

Raahi was amused. She loved gifts. She certainly did.

But when Ruchira saw her gift. Her ego got a bit hurt, as she saw that Raahi's gift was bigger then hers.

Being a child, she showed her anger.

Ruchira threw the gift away.
" Ruchi, kya huwa beta? ", Abhishek asked being confused.

" Nahi chahiye mhuje! ", Ruchira said irritated.
" Par kya hua baccha? ", Amaira tried asking.
" Nahi chahiye! ", Ruchira again shouted.
" That's not how you behave, Ruchira! ", Rutvendra said.
" No! I don't want.

Raahi ka gift mhujse bada hai. Why?
I don't want the small gift! ", she again huffed as she went away from the hall angrily.

" Agar baccho mei differentiate karoge toh aisa hi hoga na! You toh, don't love my child at all! ", Aanisha said directed to Abhishek.
" Uske gift mei uski favourite doll hai, which she wanted, aur princess ke gift mei soft toy! That's the only difference. And isiliye it looks bigger, Aanisha.
I don't differentiate between my children! ", Abhishek tried explaining.

" It's okay, you don't need to explain Abhishek.
I'll see Ruchira and come! "Rutvendra said as he sighed over his family drama.

Raaghav looked to Rutvendra, motioning him to not shout over Ruchira, and to handle the matter with care.
Rutvendra motioned that he would.

" Bela kaki, sabko snacks serve kijiyega! ", Raaghav said easing the environment.
Vaidehi eyed him, asking if everything would be fine. To which he assured her.

Rutvendra went ot his daughter who was sitting all angry and irritated. He went and sat beside her.

" Baccha, that's not have you behave! ", Rutvendra said as he tried building the conversation.
" You don't tell me! ", Ruchira again said in a displeased tone.
" Ruch..

Just then, he saw the seven year old, Raahi standing in front of them.
"Raahi, baccha, we'll come. You go! ", he tried saying.

Raahi just forwarded her hands, that held her gift,towards Ruchira.
" Raahi.. ", Rutvendra was speaking, but Raahi interrupted.
" You can keep this Ruchi Di. I'll keep yours. We can exchange! ", the little one suggested.
" My gift has my doll! ", Ruchira reminded. She was getting greedy now.
Raahi understood what Ruchira was indicating. For a moment she did feel sad but she covered it up.
" Ruchira! ", Rutvendra warned.

" Ooh teri I forgot.
Uh.. You can keep them both. ", Raahi said handling both hers and Ruchira's gifts to Ruchira alone.
"No beta. This is wrong.
Mamu bought them individually for you'll right. "Rutvendra said.
" It's okay chachu! Di can keep them. ", Raahi shrugged.

Rutvendra saw his daughter too much engrossed in the gifts. She didn't even thank Raahi. Rather took both the gifts for her own self only.
"Tumhari chize leni ki itni aadat mat lagao isse Raahi beta! ", he wanted to say that out loud. But, the little soul wouldn't understand right?

Seeing a gloomy expression on Rutvendra face, Raahi said, " Chachu, it's okay.
Waise you know, my almirah has no place for new toys! He would have had to live on my dirty study table. Atleast, Ruchi di, will give him a home! "Rutvendra chuckled at the futile attempts of Raahi to console him.

"My tummy wants food, chachu! Chalo let's go!! ", Raahi said as she pulled Rutvendra and Ruchira's hands.
Ruchira followed them both with a big smile.

~Night~

It was night, Raahi and Vedaarth were in their room.
When Vedaarth came to Raahi who was engrossed in her new camera, looking at the blurry pictures she captured.
He shoved his favorite teddy in front of Raahi, who raised her eyes.
"Tobby ko tu rakh le! ", Vedaarth said as he settled beside Raahi.
" Par kyu bhai? ", Raahi asked as she sat straight from her laying down position.
" I know tune apna gift Ruchira ko de diye. Toh you can keep mine. ",Vedaarth added.

Raahi giggled.
" Aapko tobby ke bina nidh nahi aati bhai! ", she reminded him in between her giggles.
" Oii hello! Mei tari tarah nahi hu. Mei self dependent hu.... Independent. Samjhi! ",he said as he softly hit her forehead.
" What's.. In.. Inde.. "She was saying when their room door opened. They both looked to see, Vedansh entering.
He came and sat beside his siblings, as he kept his mushroom pushy toy infront of Raahi.
"Tere liye! ",Vedansh said.
" Bhaiii! ", Raahi exclaimed when the door revealed Raaghav and Vaidehi.

They both came and placed not one but five more soft toys infront of  Raahi.
" Baba- mumma.. Yeh sab? ", though her excitement reached another level altogether to see the various soft toys.
" Par iski kya jaroorat thi! ", she said as she hugged all the toys.
Her actions and words didn't match at all.
" Baba, naya cupboard lagwana padega! ", she said as she giggled.
Raaghav too giggled at his little one's antics.
Raaghav and Vaidehi spent the time with their children.
As Vedaarth and Raahi sat on his stomach, while Vedansh in his mother's,  embrace.
They talked and laughed.
Raahi showed them the blurry pics and ordered each one to teach her to use the camera properly.
They tickled each, laughed and enjoyed.

("Yes, baby bean. Close your eyes fast! ")
("Raahi, do this later, beta! ")
("Bhai, why this? ")
(" Didn't you like it? ")
("But bhai, this is costly! ")
(" You don't worry about that! ")
("Bhai, you both didn't rob the bank right? ")
("No baccha! Why would we do that! This is for you. Our gift! ")
("Okay, we bought it by combining both of our pocket moneys! ")
("You both are the best! I love you so so much! ")
(" I know it already that i am the best, I don't have to hear it from a monkey now! ")
("You'll can open your ears! ")
(" Baba, look, bhai got it for me. It's so so so good! ")

("What are you doing , baby bean? ")
("Arey, there's our little brother or sister growing inside Ruh Mami na, so we have tie that little one a rakhi too. Isn't it? ")

("Ruchi, what happened child? ")
(" I don't want it! ")
(" But what happened child? ")
(" I don't want it. ")
(" I don't want it, why is Raahi's gift bigger than mine.Why? I don't want the small gift! ")
(" This will certainly happen if you  between the children. You don't love my child at all! ")
("Bela kaki, serve snacks to everyone! ")
("Dont let her develop the habit of taking what is yours, child! ")

(" You can keep tobby! ")
(" But why bhai! ")
(" I know you gave your toy to Ruchira, so you can keep mine! ")
("But you can't sleep without tobby! ")
("Oii.. I am not like you. I am self dependent. Independent. ")
("For you")
("Baba- Mumma, this all? ")
("But what was the need for all of this? ")
("Baba, we'll have to get a new cupboard! ")

__________ ___________________ ____________

The epilogue is here!
Damn! It's hard to believe that I actually completed the story.
But it doesn't end here.
Stories are all around, and maybe another tale will find a way to you'll.

Okay,
So the age ideas, with respect to this chapter.

Vedansh- 6 years
Vedaarth- 3 years
Raahi- one month.

~4 years later~

Vedansh - 10 years
Vedaarth- 7 years
Raahi -  4 years
Ruchira- 7 years

~7 years later~
Vedansh- 13 years
Vedaarth - 10 years
Raahi~7 years

____________ ___________________ ___________

How's Raaghav and Vaidehi's little ones? 😌

Vedansh?

Vedaarth?

Raahi?

Than what do you think about,

Rutvendra?

Aanisha?

Ruchira?

Did you'll like the names? 🤔

How was the story? Aachi thi na??

And,
Thank you so much for the amazing support that you'll have bestowed. I love you all!! ❤

Baki,
Hope the chapter was good enough. 🥰
Do vote and comment. ✨
Love Love❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13.3K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
378K 14.3K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
1.3M 53.4K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
556K 22.7K 47
THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down to earth. They are not the regular arrog...