Alan Rickman Character Imagin...

By MrsGruber-Strange

This is an Alan Rickman Character book all different characters. Does contain smut. ๐Ÿ‹=smut Disclaimer: i do... More

Hans Gruber
Judge Turpin
Sheriff Of Nottingham
Severus Snape
Harry
Obadiah Slope
Requests?
Lionel Shabandar
Sinclair Bryant
Severus Snape
Colonel Brandon
Severus Snape part 2
Severus Snape
Question
Sheriff
Metatron
Metatron Pt.2
Severus Snape
David Friedman
A little behind
Lionel Shabandar PT.2
Metatron
Lionel Shabandar
Hans Gruber
Elliot Marston
Detective David Friedman
You're Sick PT.2
Sheriff
Severus Snape
A Little Chaos PT. 2
Hans X Jamie
Severus Snape
Harry
Severus Snape P.T2
Ralph Fiennes
Severus Snape Pt.3
Severus Snape
New Story out!
Obadiah
New Story idea.. thoughts?
New Story Out! Hans Gruber
Metatron Pt.2
New Story
Severus Snape
Deleted stories
Judge Turpin ๐Ÿ‹
Professor Eli ๐Ÿ‹
Professor Eli vs P.L ๐Ÿ‹
Sequel!
Firts chapter
Eli vs P.L last part
Metatron pt 1
Severus Snape (NEW!)
Ed the Painter ๐Ÿ‹
Severus ๐Ÿ‹
Alexander Dane๐Ÿ‹
Love and Family Hans story ending
Ideas/ requests
Obadiah Slope๐Ÿ‹
Turpin (New) ๐Ÿ‹

A little chaos ๐Ÿ‹

1.1K 29 9
By MrsGruber-Strange

"Hello my queen."  Your husband, the King of France, said as he got into bed. 

"Hello darling.  I see you've been busy today."  You mumbled into the pages of your book.  He furrowed his brows when he noticed your annoyed tone as he pulled the covers over you both. He knew you were angry at him, however he couldn't think of what he could have done to upset you. 

"Darling. You don't have to be so passive aggressive, you can just tell me what I did to upset you." He turned to you, taking the book from your hand and setting it on his nightstand. 

"I think you have something to tell me first?"  You asked, crossing your arms.

"What?"

"I heard you talking to one of you people earlier. About wanting another child."

"Yes. Is that a problem?" He's confused, he knows you've always wanted a bigger family and right now you only have 2 young daughters.

"Louis, why would we have more children when you don't even make time for the 2 that you have?"

"I pay plenty of attention to our children and you." He argues.

"Really? Well last time I checked I was the parent who has been taking care of a sick child all day while you have been nowhere to be found. You know she spent most the day asking for you?" You turned away from him.

"I'm sorry. You know how busy I can be, and I wish I could be here with you and our children but I can't always make it happen." He puts his hand on your shoulder and turns you to face him. "My absence doesn't mean I love you any less."

"No but it does show that we are not your priority. Your daughter has been miserable all day and all she wanted was for her father to come hold her for a bit. Or at least come check on her!"

"I know, I'm sorry."  He exhaled.

"You shouldn't be saying this to me, you should be saying it to your daughter when she wakes up in the morning.  Hopefully feeling much better than she's been feeling today." 

"I will."

"Louis, you know I love you. I know you're busy running an entire country but we miss you. Me and the children. There are so many things that you've missed, so many things the children and I wish you could be here for.  We miss you."  Louis started to run his hand through your hair.

"I know, I miss my girls as well. I promise that I will make time for you and the girls.  I do wish for another child, but if you're not ready or do not want another then I will respect that." 

"I want more children, but if I agree to have more children then I want you to promise me that you will make time for us, and you will be present during my pregnancy. I do not want to be raising a baby and 2 toddlers on my own. It is not fair to me to have to do so. Promise me that, and I will do my best to give you more children." 

"I promise that I will make time for you, and that I will be there more to help with the children and to help you through your pregnancy. I am going to be here for you because you and those little girls are my priority. I'm sorry I made you believe otherwise. You have been and always will be the most important thing in my life."  He assures you. 

"That is all I ask for my love."

"So does that mean"

"Mumma." Your Eldest daughter Maria called out, rubbing her eyes as she stood in your doorway.

"What's the matter darling?"  You asked, sitting up to get a better look at her.

"I threw up mumma."  She whined. She was so embarrassed.

"Oh my dear, mummy will be right there to help you. Did you make it to the rubbish bin?" 

"Yes mumma. I don't feel well, I don't wanna be alone." She mumbled.

"I'll go. Would you like it if papa stayed with you my sweet?"  Louis asked.

"Will you papa?"  Your daughter asked very hopefully.

"Of course I will, darling. Come, let's get you back to bed."  Louis got out of bed and walked with your little girl back to bed.  He tucked her into bed and sat on her bedside.  "I'm sorry I couldn't be here for you today.  I know you haven't been feeling well today, I should have taken time out of my day to check on you and I am sorry that I didn't.  Can you forgive me princess?"  He asks, stroking her hair.

"Of course papa. I'm glad you're here now.... Will you cuddle with me until I fall asleep?" 

"Of course sweetheart, move over and papa will lay with you."  She moved to the side and let her father get under the covers next to her.  His poor girl had a fever, heat was radiating off her like a furnace.  After she had fallen back to sleep he placed a kiss on her head and went back to your bedroom. 

"How's she feeling? Do you think we need to call the Doctor?"  You asked as soon as he opened the door.

"She'll be okay, I think by morning the fever will have broken and the illness will have gotten better." 

"Thank you for spending time with her.  I know she's missed her papa a lot lately."  You kissed him when he got back into bed.

"I haven't realized how absent I have been, but now that I know I promise to never let it happen again."  He promised, holding your face in his hands. 

"I'm glad. I would... I would also like to have another child, If you're ready."  You paused. 

"You are the one who will be carrying it my love, you are the one who has to be ready."  He said sarcastically. 

"Keep being smart and you won't be getting anything tonight."  You sassed back.

"Oh I am so, so sorry my queen."  He leaned over you, putting his elbows on either side of your head hovering over your lips. 

"Suck up."  You giggled as his lips met yours.  

"Mm and you love it."  He chuckled in your ear, nibbling at it.  "Would you like for me to make love to you my queen?  To make you feel good, loved?"

"Louis."  You moaned his name as he attached his lips to your neck. 

"I need verbal consent, love."  He says, pulling away from you until he gets an answer. 

"I want you to make love to me, Louis."  You confirmed.

He smirked and continued to kiss you.  You grabbed onto his short grey hair. It was so soft, so light, you absolutely love his real hair. You wished he could keep his grey hair out all the time, you personally hated the long black curly wig he wore so any chance you had to grab onto his real grey hair. You took it. 

"I'm going to be so loving and gentle with you tonight because you deserve nothing less."  He whispered, taking off your last article of clothing.  You pulled his nightgown over his head and pulled down his boxers. 

"M'ready Louis."  You moaned when he rubbed his member against your wet center. 

He slowly and gently pushed himself inside you, bottoming out.  You both moaned in sync, holding each other.  He held your body so close to his, when he thrusted inside you his chest rubbed against yours.  Your arms went under his and held onto his shoulder blades, keeping him close.  His thrusts were slow but deliberate, making sure to hit all the right places inside you. 

"Oh Louis."  You moaned in his ear.

"Y/N, you feel so nice and wet, so warm around me. Oh God I'm so lucky to have you as my queen."  He moaned the last bit in your ear. Your nails punctured his back as you continued to hold him close.

"Right there Louis, please stay right there."  You whine when he hits your g-spot.

"Is this good darling, does this feel good inside you?"  He panted as he fastened his pace a little bit.

"Y-you always feel good Louis, oh God, Louis I'm going to cum."  You whimpered as he hit your g-spot several times over at the faster pace.  You came around his cock.

"Me too, love. Ah."  He moaned out as he spilled himself inside you.  A thin layer of sweat coated both your bodies. Between your closeness and the blankets being pulled over you both the entire time.  After catching your breaths you clung your naked body to his, your sweat mixing together. 

"Oh Louis, that was."  You mumbled tiredly against his chest.

"It was, we've never made love so. Passionately."  He yawned.  "Now I think It's time for my queen to get some sleep.  Goodnight darling, I love you."  He kissed the top of your head.

"Goodnight my King. I love you too."  You reached up and kissed under his chin.  His cock still inside you as you fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 189 40
Feel free to leave requests!! I'll put a * for smut chapters Most characters included! ส• โ€ขแดฅโ€ขส”
22.9K 254 44
p:eg x reader stuff ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ๐Ÿฟ๏ธ - the only smut i'll do is hcs and possibly nsfw alphabets - the entire book is only character x reader wtf is a kilom...
73.3K 1.6K 19
Just read it. I know ya want to ๐Ÿฅฐ
1.5M 26.8K 200
Here are some Johnny Depp character (including Johnny Depp himself) imagines. **Requests are CLOSED** *No Smut/Lemon* Published: July 1st, 2019 Compl...