The Untold Truth

By fantaesy_ficx

' I hate people who hide truth... Even if I'm hiding one ! ' What happens when a Rich CEO , Jeon Jungkook who... More

The Beginning
The Mission
The Past
The Case

Party Proposal

11 3 0
By fantaesy_ficx

Jungkook and Yoongi were searching for clues around outskirts of the forest in the wilderness where there was the abandoned well. There on detailed search they found pieces of broken camera hidden in the dirt and decided to take it back for forensic analysis. It was turning dark so they decided to head back to the mansion and suddenly they heard woman screaming and it was from the mansion. They panicked and started running back. They entered the mansion and there was no one available. A maid came to the entrance and told them that everyone was at basement.

They ran towards the basement door where they heard people talking. They saw a maiden sitting in between Areum and Y/n. She was sweating and trembling with fear and Areum was comforting her , y/n was handing her a glass of water. Jungkook asked " what happened? Who screamed?" . By that time Jin came out of the basement door " I checked every corner miss.. there is no one there. Who attacked you ?" . Yoongi snorted " Attack ? Will anyone tell us what happened?!" Jin signalled Areum and Y/n to take the maid to the room and Jin took Jungkook and yoongi to the living room .

" I was checking on the post mortem reports for more clues in the room when I heard a woman scream from downstairs. When I reached the basement it was locked from outside. I opened it and went inside and found this lady unconscious, I brought her out of there and Areum and Y/n woke her up. She said she heard some noises in there so she went to check it. Suddenly a woman in white dress and long hair stood infront of her and someone attacked her from behind and knocked her unconscious. I went in to check there again but I found no one.... Infact there were no other way to come out of the basement except the main door! Definitely something is wrong in this place "

Jungkook and Yoongi fell
into deep thought and They just sighed deeply. Jungkook said " it's alright hyung. I'll once again check the basement tomorrow morning. By the way take this * hands the camera pieces* send this to forensic analysis. I want it's data within a day or two " Jin takes the camera and nods. Yoongi said " it's alright guys let's take rest we need to have a party tonight too!" Jin's eyes widened at realisation. He ran back to his room and started searching something in his bag. Jungkook and yoongi looked at him with confusion " whats wrong hyung ?" Jin spoke " I actually planned to propose to Areum tonight. I had got a diamond ring for her and I don't remember where I kept it... Anyways you guys go and get rest. I'll search for it." And they went back to their rooms.

Jungkook went back to his room and got ready for the party. He wore his iconic black designer suit and looked at his final look in the mirror. He took out a locket from his pocket... it was his mother's only relic with him. He had never seen her but he knew she was a great woman in real life. He loved her deeply. He wore the locket and went downstairs.

He went downstairs where the maids were setting up the table with the dishes and left. Candlelights were dimly lighting the room. Roses and flowers' scent covered the room. Y/n came out of her room looking very ethereally beautiful. Red long , body fit , thigh slit gown. She was soo much dreamy that Jungkook was jungshook for a while admiring her.

Y/n looked at him staring at her... Her eyes admired his charismatic looks. A candle lit room..... Filled with flowers and two pretty love birds.. what could go wrong..! Their eyes consumed each others beauty. Suddenly Jin came out of nowhere and shook Jungkook like crazy... Jungkook with disappointment looked at him " what is it hyung ? Any problem?" Jin awkwardly looked at y/n and dragged him aside and said.. " i think I have misplaced the diamond ring... I have to propose Areum but I don't have anything to propose with... Please do something!"

Jungkook looked at him with shock " how can you be so irresponsible with something so important!! What can I do now ?" Jin looked at y/n who was looking at them with concern from afar. " Can you ask her for something that she has !! So I can propose Areum... please do this favour for  me !!??" Jungkook nodded and went to y/n . Y/n looked at Jungkook who approached her and Jungkook called her " y/n can you come with me for a minute please?" She smiled and followed him to the balcony. He said " y/n .... Actually Jin Hyung had got a diamond ring to propose Areum noona Tonight but he lost the ring somewhere.... So can you please do a favour for us ? Do you have anything which is not used and Areum noona hasn't seen it.... So Jin Hyung can propose with that.."

Y/n thought for a while and said " I don't think I have anything that Unnie hasn't seen before " Jin came forward pleadingly " Y/nie please think about it... There must be something that you have!" She thought again and went inside the room she rummaged through the luggage and took out a small pouch. She looked at it with discomfort and guilt.... She looked at Jin and then decided something. She handed over that pouch to Jungkook " this is a ring..... I never wore it before So you can use it " Jungkook opened the pouch and found a beautiful engagement ring which seemed pretty old . He recognised it.... " It's your mother's!! He won't use it!"

Jin refused too " no I can't use it!" Y/n said " I can't let Unnie's special moment go waste....She took care of me like my own sooo this won't be much!!" Jin still refused as it was something really special for her . Jin decided to propose Areum after the vacation and they were leaving the room when y/n recalled something. " Hey wait..... !" They stopped and looked at her. She ran towards the drawer and took out a locket... It was the same locket she found near Lake side. She gave it a good wash and sanitised it. She handed it to him. And the beauty of the pendant attracted them both. Jin gladly accepted it.

They went downstairs. Areum was waiting for all of them. She asked " what were you all up to huh?" Y/n just smiled " oh we were helping Jin Hyung with his suit !" She giggled and winked at him. They had a great dinner and spent a quality time together. Jin proposed Areum and she gladly accepted it. She was really happy and emotional and everyone was happy. Jungkook took a glance at y/n who looked genuinely happy for them. He thought how happy she would be if he proposed her someday.
He felt guilty to make her wait.

After the dinner and games everyone went to their rooms to take rest. Y/n went to the balcony for fresh air. Jungkook followed her there and said " don't worry y/n I'll propose to you someday!" He understood what he felt. She smiled " i told you already.. I'll wait for you no matter how long it takes . I can't and won't force you. This isn't a race on who proposed first , it's about patience who sustains and grows. It's love... Jungkook don't bother yourself much..." His heart filled with warmth. He wanted to cherish her with all his heart. She was kind , considerate and patient. Mr Jeon was right. She deserved the entire universe.

He smiled and took her in his arms and placed his plump lips on hers and devoured her. It was their first kiss together. It was short kiss but felt like an eternity. They parted apart. He wished her " Goodnight!" And he went to his room. She was extremely red and in disbelief. She was soo happy. She ran to her room and plopped on her bed being all excited.

Night 2:45 AM ... Areum's room.

She was sleeping peacefully after a wonderful evening. The locket was still in her neck. Suddenly she heard an eeire whisper " Aaaareeeuummmmahh~! " She woke up from her slumber sleep and looked around. There was no one in the room . She thought " must be my delusion !" She laid back. And suddenly the blanket was thrown away to the other side of the room , But she was all alone in the room. She woke up in terror , screamed " who is that!?" She was really scared so she tried to walk out of the room but.... She was pulled by her hair and thrown into the room against the wall. Someone started chocking her and lifted her against the wall. Her vision started to blur but there was no one there. It was something unusual... Something supernatural....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
93.4K 5.1K 36
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
683K 42K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...