Elizabeth Thunderman

Af thatonekidatskool

Imagine if Max and Phoebe had another little sister Named Elizabeth (Lizzie) and she was the most powerful su... Mere

Intro
Adventures in supersiting
Phoebe vs Max
Dinner Party
Report Card
DITCH DAY
THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR
WEEKEND GUEST
You Stole My Thunder Man
WEIRD SCIENCE FAIR
Going Wonkers
Restaurant Crashers
Thundersense
not an update
Have an ice birthday
nothing to lose sleepover
Paging Dr. Thunderman
Breaking Dad

Thunderman vs Thunderman

511 12 3
Af thatonekidatskool

this episode actually has two names so i didnt know which one to put.

"mom , dad!" Phoebe yells when we walk in and dads jenga tower falls.

"Shh, we're playing stumbly stacks." Billy Whispers.

"so you know how you're always saying You've never had a real vacation." phoebe says.

"and you've never got any time off back in metroburg 'cause of the whole superhero Thing." max says

"and you can never really afford it because of the whole dads way to cheap thing" i say.

"Its true i made this game from spare ceiling beams i found." dad says.

"but since your retired now maybe its time we all went on a vacation." max says.

"It will be nice to get away together as a family,Have some fun, make some lasting memories." mom says.

"I dont know lasting memories sounds expensive." dad says placing the beams down.

"What if i told you there was a way we could do it for free?" i ask.

"We're gonna fly on a giant bird?" billy asks and nora starts getting hyped.

"No, are you two stupid? We can win a vacation." i say.

"To a giant bird sanctuary?" Nora asks.

"Get this through your head there is no giant bird." I say rolling my eyes.

"It's a school fundraiser. Families compete against each other in a bunch of different challenges. It's the family faux-lympics." phoebe says.

"And whoever wins gets a dream vacation anywhere in the world. here . check it out." Max says handing them a pamphlet.

"Well, that family does look happy." mom says.

"And just think mom, that could be our family vacation picture." Max says.

"Hey, how come that guy gets to wear socks with sandals?" dad asks.

"Because that guys three years old." Mom says.

"Look. winning will be easy for a team of superheroes." i say.

"We're not gonna cheat and use our superpowers, Lizzie." Phoebe says.

"Totally agree... unless we're losing." Max says.

"What do you say, hank?" mom says and everyone starts talking.

"I say... bring it in team." Dad says and puts his hand in the middle and everyone cheers.

"Go thundermans." we all say and the house starts shaking till the roof falls and he runs upstairs and i go down to my room for my nap but before i take a nap i text josh and fill him in.

--- --- ---

"Good run everybody!" I say and everyone jogs in.

"i've never run that slow in my life.how do you people live like this?" Billy asks.

"We have to practice running slower like normal people." I say patting his back.

"Because that's what we are in hiddenville: normal people." Dad says breaking metal with his hands.

"Starting now." dad says.

"Get used to the slow life billy. Soon we'll be kicking back on the beach working on our thundermans." Max says.

"Actually I thought we could use our vacation to tour all the great castles in Europe." Phoebe says.

"No way a vacation is supposed to be fun. Not learny."i say.

"Well I don't want to go to the beach.jellyfish are creepy." phoebe says and nora stands up.

"Tell me about it. Is it a Jelly? Is it a fish? Pick one, creep." Nora says and i roll my eyes.

"I have to say, Im with Phoebe and Nora on this one. A castle adventure for the whole family could be fun." mom says.

"Who wants to go to a beautiful tropical island?" max asks. Dad and billy raise their hands.

"And who wants to go see some majestic castles?" Phoebe asks. Mom and nora raise their hands.

"Billly you voted twice."dad says. And billy smiles

"votings fun."billy says.

"Billy, do you really want to spend two weeks in castles? Have you ever even been to one?" max asks walking over to billy.

"Good point. Be right back." billy says and runs to a castle i assume.

"I  know billy hes gonna love castles." nora says sitting down opening her water bottle.

"I  also know billy and i disagree." i say.

"Castles are lame." Billy says as soon as he gets back.

"case and point." i say.

"Looks like we got one more vote for the beach." dad says proud.

"Then its tied three to three. Liz your the tie breaker." Phoebe says.

"I wont choose a side cause thats unfair but i do have dozens of ways we can solve this." i say and smile.

"No explosives or wild animals lizzie."Dad says and i roll my eyes.

"I've got one way we can solve this." I say and dad pats my back.

--- --- ---

"I hold in my hand one of my latest inventions: the thunder ball." i say holding out the thunder ball.

"Thunder ball!" dad yells.

"I built it to melt the polar ice caps, but without plutonium, its just a fun childrens game thats gonna help break our tie." i say.

"Break our tie !" dad shouts.

"Dad cut it out." i say.

"Sorry sweetie." he says.

"question.Why is Billy dressed like a cat?" Phoebe asks.

"Because nora said we were all dressing as cats." billy says.

"Sometimes it's just too easy." nora says.

"so, Lizzie, go ahead. explain this game you probably break to get your way." Phoebe says and i roll my eyes.

"Why is it so hard for you to trust me?" i ask.

"because you can't go a day without putting a "kick me"sign on someone's back." Phoebe says and everyone takes a "kick me" sign off their backs.

Max laughs "classic."

"Well, I promise, the Thunderball is good. we just try to take the ball from each other, and whoever has it when the timer goes off wins. I also will not be participating."

"can we use our powers?" Billy asks.

"any means necessary. okay, you guys ready?"

"ready! that was the last one." dad says and i roll my eyes yet again.

"all right, everyone, first off, let's all agree that I look fantastic and stripes." Dr. Colosso says.

"you look amazing." mom says annoyed.

"thank you, Barbara. you don't look so bad yourself." colosso says and i roll my eyes again.

"now on go. ready. set. Go!" i say and billy superspeeds and grabs the ball and max opens the door with his telekinisis.

"Billy out." Billy says then Billy hits the door since Phoebe closes it with her Telekinisis.

"That had to hurt." i say under my breath.

"Billy, ow." Billy says dropping the ball and nora grabs it.

"Don't you mean "me-ow"?" Nora asks.

"Come to maxie." max says stealing it wih his telekinisis.

"lights out, maxie." mom says.

"huh? whoa!  when did we get a cactus?" max asks and i cringe.

"phoebe, catch." mom says tossing it and dad laughs catching it instead of Phoebe.

"got it!"

"not for long pops!" Nora says shooting  her lasers at it but it deflects and one hits me but i don't say anything.

"ow! Daddy, my leg." Phoebe says she must've gotten hit too.

"oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" dad says, kneeling to check on her.

"I am now. woohoo! we went! castles, here we come." Phoebe says as mom and nora cheer with her.

"what? you tricked me. you played the Daddy's Little Girl card.'' Dad says feeling bad now.

"yeah, you cheated." Max says.

"oh, come on. you're just mad because you didn't think of it." Phoebe says.

"yeah, but you didn't--I was-- lizzie,colosso, say something!'' Max stutters.

"she used his love against him hilarious!" Colosso said laughing.

"And lizzie did say "win by any means."" Then Phoebe, mom nora and even Billy start singing with her  until dad grabs billy.

"You okay?" Max asks.

"Yeah i'm good i got hit by one of nora's lasers it kinda hurts." i say.

"Oh look here's a tip, let me see.'' Max says and i hold up my arm where it got hit and he uses his freeze breath on it and it feels better.

"Thanks maxie." I say and smile at him then he hugs me.

"no problem sis."

--- --- --- ---

"say coconut!" dad says and i smile.

"Coconut!" we say.

"What are you guys doing here?" Phoebe asks immediately ruining my mood.

"Winning a trip to the beach."Max says.

"Dont worry we signed you in too. Check under "s"for "secondplacemans."" i say and smirk.

"Very funny, Elizabeth." Phoebe says

"there you are secondplacemans. Nora, Barb, and Epic fail." the woman says.

"Guess which one you are." max says and we fist bump and he places his arm around my shoulder.

"You're playing against us?" mom asks

"you cant do that." Phoebe says.

"What do you care you kicked us off your team."

"But, to be fair, when we win, you're more than welcome to join us in the caribbean, mon!" dad shouts.

"Dad, I thought we were going to hawaii." i say.

" We'll Thunder ball that later."Dad says and I shrug.

"You know, when we win, you can join us at the castles. I'll even buy you a little jester outfit." mom says.

"you're not going to get me in some flashy costume." dad says and i laugh.

" you're superhero." mom says so only we can hear.

"Point barb." dad says backing off.

"we were supposed to wear puppy suits?" billy asks and i pull him away from nora.

"good luck today, ladies. cuz we're going to be on fire." max says.

"fire! yeah that's right. it's back." dad says and they mimic flames whoosing and i just walk away.

--- --- --- ---

"welcome, families. I'm principal bradford, and thanks to your entry fees, my office can finally get the upgrades at  sorely needs. did I say my office? I meant the library." bradford says.

"you might want to stretch out before we get started, there, hank." mom says stretching.

"I'm good, honey. I bent down to pick up a nickel in the parking lot. I'm already winning." dad says.

"oops-a-doodle! looks like we got in the middle of a Family Circle here. apologies, friend." the nice family in yellow say moving over 

"oh, no, you didn't have to move. we're actually split into two teams." mom says.

"Double the teams, double the family fun! Paul peterson. this is my better half, polly." the dude paul says.

"I know,  Paul and polly. adorable. and this is our son, petey. I guess you could call us the three p's.. in a pod." polly says and they all start laughing but then petey starts wheezing and uses his inhaler. I hate overly nice people.

"We are so going to see castles." 
"We are so going to see the beach." me and Phoebe say at the same time then we glare at eachother. 

"There are a total of 15 events today. what? 15!" bradford says and im guessing no one told him there were 15 events.

"you know there's no shame in giving up now." max says to Phoebe.

"there's also no shame in spinning around like a dog trying to get a kick me sign off your back." she counters back.

"hey, what?" max says spinning around till i stop him and take it off for him.

"I take it back. a little bit of shame." phoebe says making me mad since thats my thing.

"and so the three families with the most points at the end of the day come back for an obstacle course tomorrow. tomorrow? come on!" bradford yells.

--- --- --- ---

The rules to this one are simple:  the  last wrestler in the ring wins. any questions? No? Fantastic." Bradford says and blows the air horn. 

"Hey, I'm Billy, the fighting marshmallow. Attack!'' Billy says and gets a kid out.

"Big Mama's coming for you!'' Nora yells and gets a kid out.

"finish him!" mom yells.

"barb, those are our children. you win this, billy, or don't come home.'' Dad yells then Billy and nora eliminate each other at the same time and Bradford blows the air horn.

"it's a tie! wait! don't help them up. look at them–stop it. all right, get 'em out of here.'' Bradford says and I help billy up.

--- --- --- ---

Good luck beating me in an eating contest, barb. remember that all-you-can-eat shrimp Place back in metroburg?" dad asks mom.

"that place went out of business." mom  says.

"Exactly." Dad says.

"moms and dads, You will have to finish a plate full of chocolate-covered bugs." Bradford says.

"whoa. no one said anything about eating bugs." Dad says then Bradford blows the air horn.

"The eyeballs have a nice snap to them,"Paul says.

"mmm! stink beetles. like crunchy rotten cheese." mom says then me and dad gag.

"you know we started, right?" Bradford asks dad.

"Back off, bradford. Come on dad, you can do this." I say and pat his shoulder.

"Okay, hank. oh, you can do this. oh, no! I can't do it!" Dad says after taking a bite and running off and I roll my eyes.

"Done!" mom says and i cheer for her. Bradford blows the air horn "winner!"

"oh, ho-ho. That's better." Dad says coming back.

"Hmm. I think I have a leg in my teeth." mom says.

"not better. not better!" Dad yells running off again and i laugh.

--- --- --- ---

"knockout ball. The rules are.. Boring!" Bradford says then the  air horn blows and we start hitting people then Petey throws a ball at me but i catch it and he smiles at me then me Max and Phoebe throw it at him.

"Pheebs, wait. I shouldn't even be here. you guys won the Thunderball fair and square, and we're totally being sore losers." max says.

"I'm not going to fall for that." Phoebe says forgetting about me.

"don't believe me? take my ball." max says tossing it to her then i throw my ball at her at the same time as max throws his new new ball.

"any means necessary." Bradford laughs and blows the air horn "winner!" and we cheer.

--- --- --- ---

"now, we're tied first and they're still tomorrow's final, but tonight, we don't compete. we eat.. as a family. who's ready for some of my famous electric spaghetti?" mom asks.

" let's not forget my special Thunder sauce." dad says opening the can and pouring it.

"All right, I need you to set the table." Mom tells Max and phoebe.

"table setting race?" Max asks.

"you're on."Pheobe says then max uses his powers to set the table.

"done! winner, winner, spaghetti dinner." max says.

"that's my boy!" dad says.

"now, hank, you know Max only one because he used his powers." mom says.

"that's the only way he could win." Phoebe chimes in.

"just like the second placements to have a bunch of excuses." max says.

"more like excusements." Dad says and I walk to my room since I don't feel like doing any of this childish drama.

--- --- --- ---

"Welcome to the obstacon.. where our three remaining families will compete for a free vacation! because they're willing to embarrass themselves to save a few bucks."Bradford says and I roll my eyes.

"oh, max, you got a little something in your hair. let me get it. oh, it's just a piece of loser." Phoebe says.

"you're going down, Hank! we're going to crush you like the worthless good-for- nothing bottom feeder--"

"Okay, mom, I think they get it." phoebe says cutting mom off.

"my turn! My turn! Billy has Imaginary Friends!" nora shouts.

"I do not! I'm sorry, walter. we'll talk about this later."Billy says.

"since the top two teams are tied they'll start at the same time. The Peterson's will start 15 seconds later." Bradford says.

"That's 15 extra seconds to hug my family."Paul says and I roll my eyes.

"teams ready. Ready!" Bradford asks, then my family says ready. Then Bradford blows air horn. I'm not competing in this one since I still have dignity. They go throughout the course stopping and talking then the petersons catch up and they start running then they fall but Nora's bow falls off.

"the bow counts! In an ironic  twist, the secondplacemans win!" Bradford yells

"I can't believe it. Thundermans one as a family. and we did it without using our superpowers." dad says.

"So now that we're a happy family again, why don't we flip a coin and see where we are going on vacation?" Max asks.

"What are we, suckers? My bow, my choice. castles, here we come!" nora yells.

"Castles!" Mom nora and phoebe shout.

"All right. Castles." dad says.

"do the castles. It's a castle dance. go castles, go!" They start singing and I walk away from them because they are so embarrassing.

--- --- --- ---

"Who knew castles could be so fun?" dad asks.

"We did." mom Phoebe and Nora say. "All right, thundermans, quit your lollygagging. Those potatoes aren't going to pick themselves." an old man says handing a sack to max.

"How about you mind your business before I mind it for you sir if you want them picked you go pick them." I say with a little bit of attitude and hand him the potato sack and he backs off then Max Smiles at me and hugs me.

"I'm so glad I packed my peasant clothes." Phoebe says.

"Okay, everybody, say drawbridge!" we all say drawbridge and we smile!

--- --- --- ---
"I'm glad everyone's happy Maxie." I say as we pick potatoes

"me too lizzie but never again will i do this." Max says.

"Agreed." i say.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

116K 4.3K 62
" ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… ? ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป " " ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ . " " ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ? " ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜€...
305K 5.2K 67
BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW! Audrey Manchester isn't the typical teenager you thought she was. Turns out she's the a daughter of a superhero, and not only that...
21.8K 418 26
Bella lives with her older and twin brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means that Jace has to take care of his sister and brot...