From the forge to union(Union...

By Blackmega2004

So. You remember that baby celestialsapien that Ben 10 and his friends saved from Aggregor? Well that baby wa... More

Bio
Harem
Chapter 1:Entering the exam
Chapter 2:Yang vs Cinder
Chapter 4:First day of school(corrected)
Chapter 5:Changings
Chapter 6:Godly timeπŸ₯­
Chapter 7:The rage of Y/n
Chapter 8:Beach trip

Chapter 3:True self

731 25 19
By Blackmega2004

After a few fights it was the final of the tournament between Y/n and Cinder Fall. While Cinder was simply waiting to be called Yang was with Y/n and they were talking.

Y/n:So you use your gauntlet to fly?

Yang:Well not exactly. I use them to propulse me in the sky to attack enemies in the air.

Y/n:Ohhh. Then why can't you fly?

Yang:Well i don't have wings or a jet pack.

Y/n:Jet...pack?

Yang:... Your not from here are you?

Y/n start sweating bullets.

Y/n:I hum...Im from...Hakuna Mattata.

Yang:

Y/n:

Yang:...Oh that place seem nice! Where is it? Africa? Asia?

Y/n:I-It's an amazonian village. It wasn't discovered yet.

Yang:Ama...Zonian?

Y/n start sweating even more.

Yang:I see. Well anyway im sure you can win!

Suddenly the speaker was heard.

Speaker:Cinder fall and Y/n L/n are requested on the arena for the final.

Cinder smirk as she walk toward the arena as Y/n get up from his seat and does the same. Soon the two reach the arena and then Cinder make appear her fire sword as Y/n start doing a kata wich is very ridiculous.

Cinder looked confused as Y/n seemed serious.

Y/n:Prepare to taste my fury! WOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Y/n the start taking random martial arts poses making everyone laught at his sillyness while Yang looked confused but also amused.

Yang:What is he doing?

Y/n then take a stance.

Cinder looked confused but then charge toward Y/n and try to slice him but Y/n jump from the ground using his only foot and the start flapping his arms like a bird and he start flying around.

Y/n:I am the little birdy bird piou piou!

Cinder:Can you take this seriously?!

Y/n:...No.

Y/n then do a flip and start falling down and do a flying kick toward Cinder but she dodge quickly but Y/n then hammer kick the ground making multiple tile fly up and Y/n kick them toward Cinder but she destroy them using a wall of fire before she see Y/n bouncing past the flames and grab her long sleeve and send her away accidently ripping her sleeve in the process. Y/n look at the sleeve and when he see the wall of fire burning off he see Cinder right arm and he looked suprised whkle everyone else is shocked to see that cinder arms was weird.

Cinder see everyone starting to get scared of her and her arm and when she look at Y/n he dosen't seem scared. Je seemed more fascinated and have stars in his eyes.

Y/n:Woahhhh! SO COOL!!!

Y/n run toward Cinder as she take a few steo back in fear but then when Y/n touch the seperated part of her forearm he giggle.

Y/n:It's like skeleton hehe.

Cinder looked confused as she feel her heart beating deeper.

Cinder:I...What? Your not scared or something?

Y/n:Why would i be? It's a super awsome arm! Can he do stuff?!

Cinder:Hum well...

Her heart beat faster as she feel her face blushing deep red.

Cinder:I-I can stretch it.

Y/n eyes grew wide with excitation.

Y/n:For real?! I wanna see!!!

He run at the other side of the arena.

Y/n:Gimme a hand shake!

Cinder then stretch her blakc arm and do a hand shake to Y/n.

Y/n:Woah it's awsome!!!

Cinder giggle until she receive a can on the head. The spectators start throwjng stuff at her out of fear as she receive it without really flinching. She look down sadden and suddenly Yanb jump in the arena in front of Y/n.

Yang:Y/N GET BEHIND ME!!!

Y/n:But why?

Yang:Cinder is an enemy!

Y/n looked confused.

Y/n:But what did she do wrong?!

Yang:That bitch surely work for salem!

She load amber celica as Cinder seemed scared.

Cinder:Wait i quitted Salem i want redemption!

Yang:Like i would believe you!

Yang dash toward Cinder ready to hit her but Y/n block the fist.

Y/n:WAIT STOP THIS ISN'T THE SOLUTION!!!! SHE JUST SAID SHE WANT REDEMPTION CAN'T WE GIVE IT TO HER????!

Yang:Y/n get out of the way!

Y/n:No i won't! She want a second chance can't you give it?!

Yang:That bitch don't deserve shit!

Everyone continue to throw stuff at Cinder as she simply look at Y/n.

Cinder:You don't have to protect me. I deserved this.

Y/n:No! Everyone deserve a second chance!

He see that people were still throwing stuff at her wich made him snap.

Y/n:STOP IT!!!!!

Y/n suddenly let out a blinding light as he then dropped his false identity and returned to his celestialsapien form.

Y/n:I order you all to stop this! She deserve a second chance!

Everyone including Yang and Cinder were shocked.

Spectator1:WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?

Spectator:IT'S A FREAKING MONSTER!!!!!

Yang:Y-Y/n? Is that you?

Y/n:It is. And i want this bullying to stop now! It's that OR I ERASE THIS WHOLE FUCKING UNIVERSE BY BLINKING AM I CLEAR?!?!?

The screaming could be heard in space and broke all glasses in the city. Everyone was silent as they were stunned by the scream. Y/n was panting as he land back on the ground and re take his human form. Yang was the first to take back her mind and sho look at Y/n shocked.

Yang:W-What are you?

Y.n look at her like nothing happened.

Y/n:Im a celestialsapien why?

Yang:So your not from Amazonia?

Y/n:No. I actually come from outside reality hehe. I hided my true self to not scare anyone.

Cinder re gain her mind.

Cinder:W-What happened?

Y/n:I kind of broke everyone eardrums. Sorry.

Cinder look down.

Cinder:You weren't obligated to blow your cover for me.

Y/n:Well i did it anyway. Why do they hate you? And who is this Salem?

Cinder:...Salem is who i worked for in the past. She promised me my revenge and even power. But then i understood that power is not what i needed. I lost my friends because of this, and i deeply regret it. Wich is why i want to join Union. To redeam myself.

Y/n:I see. Well i just want to join Union to become a hero.

Cinder:I see. It's a good goal i guess.

Yang look suspiciou at Cinder.

Yang:I got both my eyes on you girl.

She make the "i got my eyes on you" move wich make Cinder sweat a bit.

Cinder:Noted.

Everyone re take their mind and get scared by Y/n including the headmasters. Ozpin then clear his throat and spoke.

Ozpin:I declare this a draw.

Everyone are confused including Y/n and Cinder.

Y/n:But what about the cool fight scene?

Ozpin:There won't be one. We clearly saw that you would win anyway.

Y/n:Hehe yeah.

Ozpin:Now here are the students that will enter Union.

Ozpin start listing some random people who got in the tournament including Y/n and Cinder.

Ozpin:We hope to see you at Union. The entrance exam is officialy over. Thank you for coming.

Everyone leave the arena as the headmasters does the same. As the headmasters go to their meeting room they start gasping for air like they were restraining their breathing.

Nezu:THIS Y/N IS A FUCKING MONSTER!!!!

Sirzech:JUST WHO IS HE?!?!?

Ozpin:IDK BUT I DON'T WANT HIM IN THE SCHOOL!!!!!

Ozpin start whining like a bitch as so does he other two.

Later.

We could see Yang returning to her dorm room where there is nunk beds, book shelves and finaly a bathroom where she see Ruby and two other girls waiting for her.

Yang:Hey.

Ruby:Yang!

Ruby hug her sister tightly as she hug back.

Yang:Hey there. Missed me?

White hair:Did this weirdo hurted you?

Yang:Weirdo? Oh you mean Y/n?

Black hair:He seemed rather strange don't you think?

White hair:Yeah. Like a weirdo!

Yang:Hey Ruby eat cookies by the nose and she isn't weird.

Ruby:YEAH!!!

Ruby have a cookie up her nose.

White hair:No one is weirder than Ruby.

Ruby:HEY!!!

Yang:Your overdramatic Weiss. I met Y/n multiple time and he is the nicest guy i ever met.

Black hair:Really?

Yang:Yeah Blake! This dude litteraly is the most cutest and the most sweetest guy i ever met!

Ruby:Even more than Izuku?

Yang:Even MORE then Izuku!

Blake:Then i hope we can meet him.

Yang:He got accepted so surely tommorow you will meet him. Taught im more worried anbout this Cinder girl. She worked for Salem yet the headmasters letted her in!

Weiss:The headmasters are wise people im sure there is a reason.

Blake:Are we talking about the same headmasters who organised a whole strip club in the school with THE STUDENTS AS THE STRIPTEASERS?!

Weiss:Oh please that was a long time ago.

Yang:It was litteraly last week.

Weiss:So?! It was a while ago!

Ruby:Now that i think about it... Isn't that illegal?

The 4 girls stay silent for a moment before laughting.

Yang:Yeah right the headmasters making something illegal!

Weiss:We're habituated by now!

Blake:Yeah they could litteraly kill us and no one will ever notice!

Ruby:Yeah this is so silly!

They suddenly stopped laughting as they understand that what they do is very wrong.

Team RWBY:Holy shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 25.9K 175
There are some schools out there who have kids with incredible powers, Wether they be "Quirks", "Sacred Gears", Or " Semblances", however, there live...
10K 492 18
Life had never been easy for you, your parents were killed by villains when you were young, you were raised in the mountains. One day, a group of peo...
31.8K 891 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...
39.7K 685 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...