Object of Obsession (Yandere...

Od KazumaNo

Y/N L/N, an average joe in his current university.... It all changes when his friend, Diego, drags him into... Viac

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

560 18 2
Od KazumaNo

Previously

Flying towards our dorm, Unnie and I went quietly entered the house and got under our covers, celebrating the successful heist by wearing Y/N's hoodie and drifting off to sleep..... dreaming about what life would be with him being OURS......

Present, Y/N's POV

*RINGGGGGGGG* 

Y/N: " *groan* Another day, I should be getting the reply from the university today. " 

Turning off my alarm, I took my phone and scrolled through reddit for about half an hour on my bed. It felt really comfortable lying on my bed and just not worrying about what life throws at me since I'm starting university in March, I've about another 2 months to enjoy before I become a slave to academics again. Looking at the time on my phone, it was about 9:30 am. Sitting up, I stared at the air for about a minute before getting out of bed and heading into the toilet to brush my teeth. Once that was done, I walked into my closet to change into my running attire, as I was looking through my clothes, I can't help but realize that 2 of my hoodies was missing. 

Y/N: " The fuck, I'm pretty sure I packed them before moving to this place. "

I tried searching around my entire room in hopes to try and find it but to no avail, thank god I still have another one. Changing into my attire, I looked at my calendar before getting out of the house and it looks like my birthday is tomorrow. The October 30th (A/N: I've changed the year in the prologue to 2018, the year of their debut) , deciding to get some new clothes as well, I went downstairs to see mom and dad having breakfast. 

Laviel: " Good Morning sweetie, heading out for a run? "

Y/N: " As usual, oh by the way, have the you guys saw my black and white hoodie? " 

Laviel: " No, didn't we made sure that everything was in the boxes before moving? " 

Y/N: " Dad reminded me to and I did check it, but when it somehow magically disappeared overnight. " 

Gong-ja: " That's weird, are you going to buy some after your run? " 

Y/N: " I'll make a detour back home to shower before going to the mall, can't be going in there smelling like sweat. " 

Mom and Dad gave me a hug before getting out of the house for my run. Playing my Spotify playlist meant for running, I started out with a slow jog before moving to a faster pace. As I jogged, I took in the view of the neighborhood and I'm glad that Mom and Dad chose the correct place to move in. I saw the houses that covered my left and right and it was beautiful. Further down, I can see the mall and the market I went to yesterday. 

As I continued on, I saw a 2 large black vans and a group of girls entering it, I caught a glimpse of 2 of them wearing hoodies that were similar to mine, slowing down my pace, I tried to get a closer look but they entered the van already. 

Sakura POV

*RINGGG* 

I woke up to the alarm that was ringing and it instantly made my morning, it was the recording that we took from Y/N's cover of 'Let her go', smelling the scent from his hoodie I let out a smile before getting out of bed, today is the day of our debut and we're going to head to the company to prepare before hitting the stage. I then saw Eunbi-unnie preparing breakfast for us, she's also still in the hoodie that we stole from Y/N. Eunbi-unnie whipped her head around and waving the spatula at me and greeting me. 

Eunbi: " Morning Kkura~ Had a good sleep? " 

Sakura: " I had a wonderful dream~ It was me in a wedding dress and Y/N was waving at me from the alter~ " 

Eunbi: " I dreamt of something similar too~ It was him and I enjoying the evening sunset and I pulled him into a kiss~ It makes me want him even more~ " 

Sakura: " Me too~ I wonder if we'll see him today? " 

Eunbi: " I hope so, now go and get ready and wake the others up. We need to head to the company soon. " 

I took my essentials and went into the shower, reluctantly, I had to take off Y/N's hoodie for now before stepping into the shower. While showering, I can help but imagine more scenarios with my beloved, marrying him, having children of our own and spending all of eternity together~ how wonderful. Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself before getting out of the toilet to wake the rest up, knocking the room doors lightly one by one, the girls slowly got up and getting ready for our debut.  

Sitting down at the table, the girls thanked Eunbi unnie before digging into to breakfast. Eunbi unnie then gave us words of encouragement before heading out. 

Eunbi: " Yerobun~ Today's the day of our debut! Let's rock the stage and impress the world! " 

Cheers in agreement was heard from everyone and with that we left the house. The managers were already waiting downstairs for us, the arrangements in each van was by random but luckily Eunbi unnie and I were in the same van. Before we got up, we smelled that scent again, it was Y/N! Our eyes scanned around for him and there he was! In his full glory and he was looking at me! Particularly the hoodie that I stolen from him. 

Manager-nim: " Sakura-ssi, are you okay? We're leaving soon. " 

Snapping from reality, I went into the van and sat beside Eunbi unnie, I hurried her and pointed the direction of where Y/N was, thank god the windows were tinted, so it allowed us to have a better view of him without him knowing. 

Sakura: " Unnie! It's Y/N! " 

Eunbi: " He looks so handsome~ Ahhh~ his gaze~ his beautiful eyes and perfectly sculpted face~  I want him more~

Sakura: " WE want him, we agreed to share remember~ Seeing his face, it makes me happier~ " 

The van engine then roared and off we headed off to the company.........

Back to Y/N

That sight really messed with my thoughts, it was made worse when the windows are tinted, fitting the pieces of puzzle together, it's probably some idols that are in the neighborhood. I can't help but think that god was messing with me. 

Y/N: " I do believe in coincidences but this is like fate is playing a cruel game with me. " 

With some doubts in my head, I continued my run before going back home. Pulling out my keys, I opened the door and called for my parents, hearing no reply from them, they probably went out for a walk around town. All alone at home, I can't help but recall on what I saw just now, my suspicion really rose and just thought of the worse, what if they're stalkers? Are they dangerous? Will something happen to my parents? Trying to calm myself down, I went for a cold shower calm myself down before heading to town, taking the same route as my run from earlier, I reached the mall in 20 minutes. Going through the doors, I was greeted by screams from people huddling around the stage. 

Fan 1: " Nayeon-ah! You look so beautiful! " 

Fan 2: " Jihyo-ah! Step on me! " 

I listened to those fans screaming some weird confession, some people were announcing their love for what I presume were idols on the stage but I just shrug it off and went around to look for the adidas store. I maybe rich for a teenager with about 7 digits in my bank, I still prefer to get ordinary clothes that suits my taste, nothing too fancy just black, white and grey apparel. Walking around, the adidas store was just around the corner, walking into the place, I saw the shoes and apparel that the store had. I got plain shirts and shoe and went to the counter to pay, the cashier greeted me with a smile and scanned my items. 

Cashier: " That would total up to 576000 KRW ($432.76 USD). Would you like to pay cash or card? " 

Y/N: " Card please. " 

Pulling out my card, I tapped it onto the reader and the transaction was approved, with that I finished buying the apparel that I wanted. Since it was my birthday tomorrow, I decided to treat myself a little by going around the stall to buy some accessories for myself, as the fan meet is at the center of the mall, I had to walk past the crowd once again. Now, a larger crowd formed and I saw a glimpse of 9 girls, dressed casually and signing the items that the fans presented to them. I walked around the crowd wanting to get onto the escalator behind the stage, I noticed someone dressed suspiciously and getting close to the idols, something shiny was reflected from his wrist, looking around, I saw that security was not seeing the guy that was approaching them. 

Y/N: " What kind of shitty security is this? ", I thought. 

Deciding to act, I sneaked a little closer to the guy, seeing that he was getting closer and closer I quickened my steps and manage to trip that guy before he made the lunge. Making him flip in mid air, which of course caught everyone around the stage and finally the security was finally awake, moving in quickly to apprehend the guy while making sure the others and the idols left the place safely. I quickly scurried off, letting the security deal with that guy but something that I didn't notice was that one of them had their eyes right on me. 

??? POV 

Being the leader wasn't easy, we've had many fan signs so far but today was the worse. Ever since the security has changed, I realized that our group has been running into situations that can be easily avoided. With all the chaos happening, I had to make sure that the members were safe and the fans left the premise safely. Grabbing the mic, I announced that the fan meet was over and to please leave in an orderly manner. The managers escorted us back stage but my eyes caught a teenager who scurried away from the scene, it didn't take me long to decipher that he was the guy who saved us from the attacker but my nose smelled this distinctive scent off him, fresh rose with a hint of lavender, my heart then started beating faster and faster, my mind was filled with him. 

Manager: " Come on Jihyo! We need to hurry! " 

Snapping out of my thoughts, I followed the managers direction and headed back stage. The girls and I heaved a sigh of relief while over manager sighed in frustration. 

Manager: " I swear to god! I'll get these security fired! " 

Jihyo: " Are you guys okay? " 

Luckily, the girls were feeling fine and I went towards the manager who was speaking on the phone with our boss. She saw me and ended with call with him. 

Manager: " Jihyo-ah, is everything okay? " 

Jihyo: " The girls are feeling fine, I've got something to share with you. " 

Manager: " Please do tell. " 

I proceeded to tell her about the story about the young man I saw and the scent I smelled from him, this was when I saw the puzzled look on her face. She rubbed her temples and sighed out. 

Manager: " Jihyo-ah, I'm sure you know what that means right? " 

Jihyo: " Eung, it means that he's my mate for life. " 

Manager: " Things are going to be troublesome from now. You're the third idol who has smelled this off the same guy. " 

Jihyo: " You mean there are others? " 

Manager: " Yea, you know about IZ*ONE right? " 

Jihyo: " The 12 member group that debuted today? They made the charts instantly and skyrocketed up. " 

Manager: " Spot on, 2 of their oldest member has sights on him already, the managers from different groups have a group chat and this was brought up recently. Let me inform them and we shall see how this goes. " 

Nodding my head in respond, I went back to the girls and headed home. Throughout the way home, I can't help but think of him, his sharp jawline, the way his body was sculpted and his eyes, those pretty eyes. I WANT HIM! I NEED HIM!  these thoughts filled my head and it drowned the music that was playing from my earpiece. I then felt a vibration on my phone, looking at the notification, it's from kakaotalk. 

" You've been added into a group chat" 

Opening up the app, I saw the three members including me inside the members list. Kwon Eunbi and Miyawaki Sakura. 

Kkura: " Annyeonghaseyo Jihyo Sunbaenim~ I've heard from our manager that you're the next idol who smelled that scent from OUR Y/N. " 

Hyo: " Ne~ you can drop the formalities Kkura-ya~ After all, we're going to be family in future~ " 

Kkura: " Please pardon my rudeness then~ " 

EunBunny: "  Annyeong Jihyo-ah, what a surprise! " 

Continuing my conversation with them, I smiled all the way home and can't help but imagine the future WE WILL have with OUR DEAR Y/N~ 

That's all folks! 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.8K 97 9
"Jimin!?" "Y/n!" "Y-You can talk?" "Yes." A story in which a human named y/n falls in love with a merman without y/n knowing it. This story is insp...
29K 1.4K 26
Cho Miyeon starts her third year at university. She's considered famous and someone to not mess up with but when a new freshman bumps into her on the...
164K 3.8K 28
7 oppas. 1 girl. It took BTS a while to fall for a girl that was transferred to their school, last year. They are studying at Korea National Universi...
3.9K 225 23
Soyeon, was living the most normal life a university student could at Berkeley Heights. Until she came. Song Yuqi. The social butterfly that quickly...