𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...

Por Shukurenai143

what happens when you are so kind and save everyone because you are so kind and because of Your kindness that... Más

𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇 ~
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -1
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -2
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -3
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -4
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 -5
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -6
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 -7
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 -8
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -10
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -11
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -12
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -13
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -14
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -15
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -16
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -17
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -18
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -19
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -20

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -9

79 11 13
Por Shukurenai143

Word count : 1879

___________________________________

..............................................................

Let's begin ~
At night ~

It's already night and shu told you to wear a dress for dinner as so you wear a simple dress for dinner 'date' with your husband.

Your dress colour is red with white rose flowers design covered your shoulders and touching down your knee because you don't like to wear so much revealing dress and also because shu told you not to wear so much revealing.

Shu : are you ready princess ?

He asked to you while looking at you up to down.

Crystal : y-yes.

You said while blushing when you caught him starring at you.

Shu : you look more beautiful with open hair.

He said because your hairs are open and flowing in air due to wind come back of you from open window making you more beautiful.

Crystal : th-thanks.

You shutter because of his compliment.

Shu : your most welcome.

He come closer to you and picked your lips with his.

After a long passionate kiss he broke it due to lack of air.

Shu : do you know someone told me that when we said welcome we mean we will do the same again for that person.

Crystal : really ?

Shu : yes...why not ?

He was about to leaned against your lips again but you stop him by a silly excuse.

Crystal : shu...I think we should go for dinner...I am hungry.

Shu : oh...ok let's go.

He said and grab car keys and you look at him with a confused face.

Crystal : shu...are you going to drive ?

Shu : yes and before you ask why I am telling you that I only want both of us for our first 'date' night dinner so I want to make it special for you that's why I am going to drive and don't worry I will drive safely 'only for you '.

Crystal : oh..

Your heart was beating so fast but you don't know why.

(Let me tell you because of shu's word)

Then both of you come out from your house and he take out the car for garage and you sit beside him in passenger sit and shu start the engine and start to drive.

Because your house is in the mountain you both are coming down and your house is a little far away from the city so you have to go through forest in the night which you don't like so shu gently take his hand on your and drive slowly because he knows well you have fear of waking , roming or going through forest in night time.

Crystal : shu...

Shu : Don't worry princess nothing will happen I am here with you , don't scare about the forest I am with you.

Shu's mind : and I will be with you for forever.

Crystal : hmm...

You look out though the window glass and found dark forest but you are not afraid anymore because shu's hand in with yours but you don't why your all fear vanished.

This is the first time you didn't cry because one time you go through the forest at night with your family but you start crying so hard because of the fear and your family members try a lot to convince you but nothing works and form that time you never travelled in night times....so this is your second time.

Because of shu your all fear vanished but you don't realise as this things are so new for you and because shu protect your innocence you never get to know this type of things about love and all.

Soon you both reached to the restaurant and after having a luxurious seat beside the window shu ordered something for you and him.

You didn't ordered by yourself because he told to he wants you to take a dish which is quite famous in the restaurant and you will love it.

After your and his food come you both had a peaceful dinner together than he ordered a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice as you don't like drinking coffee.

You are drinking your orange juice while talking to him about your small cousins , niece and nephew which are so adorable.

He is smiling at your cuteness and listening to your words so carefully but one think you didn't notice is a random man surrounded by many sexy women is looking at you up to down and shu noticed it and take his one eye upon that man.

That random man licked his lips while looking at you and those women are touching his seductively.

Shu is giving a sharp death glare to that man but he keeps ignoring it and looking at you.

You stop talking when you look at shu who was already looking at that man with darkest deadfull eyes , you look at the direction shu was looking and get a wink by that man.

You don't know what is the meaning of wink from a man so you turn around again.

Crystal : shu...look at me.

Shu looks at you after hearing the soft and cutest voice that ever exits and as soon as he looks at you his dark angry eyes turn into a soft one.

Shu : hmm.

Crystal : listen to me not that baka.

You said like a kid who need so much attention as he chuckled at your cuteness.

Shu : ok I will listen only you.

You again start to talk about your cousins and some random stuffs but stop when a voice come from your back.

??? : Excuse me but may I get you lady ?

Shu eyes again turn the most darkest eyes ever exit in world when he heard that black suit man's voice.

You turn around and found two men in black suit with black glasses.

Shu : who the hell are you ?

He said darkly and almost in venom tone but he knows he can't say in venom tone because of you.

??? : I am guards by that man and he ordered us to bring this pretty woman.

He said while pointing at that man who was looking at you few seconds ago.

Shu : princess....your face is not looking so good and some juice also can seen in your lips and your hairs get a little messy so go to the restroom and get fresh a little until then I will handle this men.

He said sweety to you and you left from there with a nod.

Man 1 : what the hell are you doing ?

Mam 2 : do you even know our boss is a Mafia of his colony.

Shu smirk at the statement.

Shu's mind : it's just like an ant infront of lion.

Shu : oh really but I don't know him.

He said while smirking.

Man 1 : stop arguing we need that girl-

Before he can continue a hard punch landed on his face making that strong man fall in the ground while the crimson blood makes it way down from his mouth.

That punch was from shu whose eyes are darker then before and his face look like the angry beast.

Shu kick at the stomach of another man and start to beat both of them very hardly soon they are not able to move and this all show was seen by the public present in the restaurant but no one dare to stop shu because he looks like he will kill everyone who dare to come on his way.

Shu walk towards that man but that Mafia man took his gun out a point on shu's chest.

(M.m. : Mafia man)

M.m : what is that pretty girl is to you ?

Shu : my wife.

He said with anger and everyone can sence that he is soo cold.

M.m. : hmm...I see how you fight....of you don't want to die than do two things for me.

Shu : what ?

Shu's mind : just you wait I will show you who is shu kurenai.

M.m : first you are really so strong so I want you to work for me...I will give you double payment that you get in one year and second I want your sexy wife.

He said while licking his lips and women beside him was busy on touching him.

Shu : my one month payment is 10000000000000000 yen because I am the CEO of the world's best company named Kurenia empress and I am not going to sell my wife at any cost even if I have to die.

Everyone including that Mafia get shocked by shu's payment.

M.m : ok don't regret later.

He said with a smirk but his smirk faded when he saw shu is smirking too.

M.m's mind : after killing him I will get his all money and his wife too.

He said and was about to pull the trigger of the gun but before he could do , shu already Swift his hand and take the gun from his hand and shout on that man's left making everyone grasped.

Shu : Don't even dare to think about my wife or else....I will not even take a second to kill you.

He said in a venomous tome making a Shiver down through everyone spin.

Shu : NOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ALL ARE WAITING LEAVE THE RESTAURANT NOW !!!

He said almost yell at that man and his gaurds.

All the women surrounded him run away from there and somehow three of them (m.m. and his gaurdsl managed to run away.

Shu : what the hell you all are looking at....mind your own business or else I will take out your ugle eyebolls !

He siad to all the public present in the restaurant after they all turn around to there business he wipe his face with a handkerchief.

After a while when he sit on his chair you come out from the washroom with a smile and sit infornt of him in the chair.

Crystal : I am fine...now can we go back to the home ?

Shu : yes...let's go princess.

He said and paid the bill of the restaurant and give some extra money for the mess he made a few minutes ago and then you both sit on car and left the city for your home.

During the journey you fall asleep as you like to sleep early such like 9 : 10 at night.

And it's already 9:30 so you fall asleep in car.

Soon shu and you entered inside the mension and shu parked the car in garage.

He look at you with his soft eyes and take you in bridal style not wanted to wake you up.

He entered inside your shared bedroom and gently out you down on the bed and cover your body with a blanket and after getting a fresh bath and changing his clothes into a comfy one and also laid down beside you.

He placed a lovefull kiss on your forehead than back hug you and fall asleep but before sleeping he wish you a very sweet good night.

Shu : good night , sweet dreams and I love you princess.

With that he fall alseep.

To be continue ~

..............................................................___________________________________----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading 😊~

Sorry for my mistakes 😔~

I hope you all like it 🙃~

I love you all my rosies 🌹💝~

Have a great day 🌅/night 🌉~

The writer is out ~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

945 140 17
shu : not gonna lie Y/N but I fall for you . Y/n : dad there is something ??? F/n : ohh god there is nothing Y/n can't you understand why the hell yo...
41 5 1
Everyone deserves love... Where did I go wrong? ...
Save the hero Por Dana

Ficción General

99K 5.4K 29
"I save a lot of people from a lot of stuff but who's going to do the same for me."
5.3K 199 18
(In Evolution, ok?) Two friends... One girl... Fall in love at their first very meeting... Until "He" came to ruin their lives... They both noticed h...