DOCTOR VS MAFIA | โœ”๏ธ

By xephrane

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ..๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ?" ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ**** ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ."๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. [ 4 - 18+... More

Generous~
Chapter 1 :past~
Chapter 2: Injured~
Chapter 3: The Wish~
Chapter 4: The Bloody Night~
Chapter 5: See you from anywhere ~
Chapter 6: Stalking~
Chapter 7: Boyfriend ~
Chapter 8: Kidnapped~
Chapter 9:Goddess ~
Chapter 10:Last Call ~
Chapter 12: Cuddling ~
Chapter 13: Ghost~
Chapter 14:Basement~
Chapter 15:Plan flop~
Chapter 16: Kissy-Missy~
Chapter 17:The party~
Chapter 18:Into his hold~
Chapter 19: Affection~
Chapter 20: The Bet~
Chapter 21: The News~
Chapter 22: Tacenda~
Chapter 23: Childhood Friends~
Chapter 24: More Lovebirds More Troubles~
Chapter 25: Marriage proposal~
Chapter 26 :Impossible Affair~
Chapter 27: Tribulation~
Chapter 28 : No mercy~
Chapter 29: Cheat?~
Chapter 30: Kidnapped 2~
Chapter 31: Finally confessed~
Chapter 32: Kill Her Father~
Chapter 33: Fate or Conspiracy ~
Chapter 34: Love match and end~
Suno! Suno! ( Message for you)โฃ

Chapter 11: Awakening Love~

569 19 0
By xephrane

    "𝗔 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆     𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱."             

______________________________________

                   •|𝘼𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙝𝙮𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙫|•

"Good Afternoon my baby , Are you tired or slept missing me". I was sleeping , he came and whispered in my ears .I woke up in hurry and sat on bed .

" No.. Why do you think I missed you? I am not interested in you. You are the one who is psycho." I said .

"Ya, psycho for you. Wanna go shopping with me? Or I will buy things for you like your perfume, hair wash, makeup and clothes like lingerie etc for you. We have everything for you but I want more for you... Tell me?" He said and smirked.

I know what he was thinking , If he will buy things for me then for sure he will buy something cheap and personal things for me..

"No, I am coming with you." I said and went in bathroom to wash my face .

He was waiting for me outside his house . we went into his car and he was driving .

"You know , your are the one who gave me butterflies in my stomach ." he said while driving.

"Lie, you are a liar. I will never trust you . Remember I am only here till my father is in jail." I said .

"I said you something romantic and you are saying shit. I thought you are a well behaved girl."

"Yes, I am well behaved girl but not for you."

"That's great ! Every good girl needs a bad boy and a bad girl needs a decent boy. We are a perfect match,Aru.." He said and smiled.

"Wait, I am not a good girl ,I am bad."

"I thought I am decent too. Don't you think?"

"No, you are not . You are a bad boy."

"Ok then , we both are bad and bad - bad are perfect couples too...haina?"

"Hm...what?....why are you so confusing this ? What you want to say haan?"

"Hahaaa...you are so innocent sweetheart." He gigled and I started to looking at him.

Is he the man ,I met yesterday? His smile was real this time I thought .

"Hum pe se ye nazre hta lo, hume zinda rehne do aee husan walo..." He said while driving.

He was looking straight but also watched me while driving.

I turned my face rapidly and I said nothing through all the ride. He had a good flirting skill. "Can I flirt with a man? I didn't flirt with Sameer ever because we were friends and then turned into bf- gf." I was thinking and suddenly he said.

"You can flirt with me too." He said and smirked.

How did he know what I was thinking? Whatever, may be he just guessed and said .

"What? In your dreams " I said and he stopped the car. We reached shopping mall and opened car's door for me. I went out n we both went into the mall(Rajendra Mall) .

"This is very expensive Mall, why you take me here? I can't afford things from this mall even I don't have money right now. "

"Aru, don't worry I will pay for you. You are my love n my responsibility." He said and grabbed my hand .

We went into jewelry shop, he bought a necklace and matching earrings for me, and a bracelet for Sia.

"Aru, wear this necklace . This is only made for you ." He said, removed my hair from behind and put it around my neck.

"Look in the mirror you are looking so beautiful." He said and I just smiled little.

We were walking through many shops ,my eyes fell over mickey mouse jumping castle.

"Uday, see MICKEY MOUSE CASTLE , Let's go there." I got excited after watching that castle . I and Pritika loved it a lot and playing on it at this age also. I forgot ,I was with him .

"Wow!! You are too older for this ,Don't you think Aru?" He said and gave me a look like elder people gives.

"Yes,,but I love this so much. Please let's go there." I forgot what he did and behaved like a child . I grabbed his hand and we went there. He was standing out and I went in , played like a kid as I and pritika usually play.

I played for an hour . I was enjoying and he was looking at me continuously.

After shopping he took me in an ice cream shop, we ate and I ice cream on my face. He licked ice cream from my face in front of everyone.

"Aww.. How cute." Some high school girls said while passing through us. He made me nervous in front of everyone. It was 8:00pm , we went home back.

I was so tired . I went into room and slept early without thinking that it was his room too and he will come soon to sleep.

                   •|𝙐𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙫|•

We bought many things from mall. She played in kids jumping castle that's something interesting I have learned about the Doctor. She was playing like a kid then we went home back and she slept early. She was so innocent and Childish. Good girl too, but I am not a good boy . I am in Mafia , my world and her world is so different , my life is all dark and her life is all light even my past, present and future too.

His father and Siddharth Choudary killed my mother and father. I and Sia both became orphan at a small age.

[ 𝑺𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒚 ,𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓]

I want revenge for my Father's Atama ki shanti ki liye .He died saving many people but lost his own family and life.

I will take everyone's life for my father even by killing innocent people. He cared about innocent people but what happened? They even didn't give food to his children.

I built my own underworld and earned money n respect .

All these things I was thinking while sitting in the hall. "Oh God! Why? Why you did this with me ? I wanted a life Like her . I hate you so much."

"Boss, I want to tell you something ,about today's Aradhya's report." John came and said me .

"Hmm, I said you to put eyes on her. Tell me ? She did anything stupid?".

"Boss, she called her mother and asked her to run away from her Uncle's house ." he said.

"Nice , she is planning something . Now she is player too. Aradhya aur kya kya ho tum...isi adah pe kahin fida n ho jaoun ...hahaha.." I gigled.

"Bhaia ! Why are you sitting here ? Did you enjoy in mall with her? " Sia came ,sat on the couch and questioned me.

"Good job john , now you can leave ..you know nnn what to do.."

"Yes boss ,that's why I am your right hand." He said and gone.

"Ya, we enjoyed a lot and she played in kids castle. How cute! She is like a child."

"Haha...Sachi ...wow, she is so creative like doctor and a child too...hahah"

"Yes, that what I was thinking when you come."

"How's your day with her?" I asked her.

"Good, Bhabhi and my likes are same . we toured our house and she loved your decorations."

"Acha! But be careful she is so clever. Even I don't know about real Aradhya , What actually she is. Her likes , dislikes and nature."

"I think she is kind and sweet only. You are in Mafia so that's why you are doubting her but trust me she is not like other girls..n like your enemies".

"I know but we can't trust an outsider...by the way why are you here ? Tomorrow is your college nn you have to sleep early."

"Well , I am here to talk with you something important.."

"Ok then say..."

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ.......

______________________________________

                  ★𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆~

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 . 𝑰𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚...𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚  𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆.... 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔,𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈...

    ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆....

𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 ..
𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘅𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲♥︎..

_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
2.3M 121K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
8.7K 313 31
H๐’†๐’“ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’" H๐’Š๐’Ž" ๐’‰๐’–๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ "...
380K 34.2K 46
โ› The Dark love of Mafia's โœ โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...