My Dear step brothers

By araaaaa323

Yn.....a girl who only has a mom as her family...... Her family is incomplete....... What happens when her mo... More

Hello
intro
boyfriend??🤭🤭
🤞🏻BTS🤞🏻
Step dad
BTS ?? stepbrothers!!!no way
threat
how did you get my number
wedding
first day of being a Kim
past
Jimin 's what
heartbroken
mall
mall pt. 2
stalker ?!?
gifts !?!
forgiveness
Bully's comeback
please stop !
group project
see you later
don't come back !
found you !
kidnapped
Kims empire
jungkook's GF
warning
farewell + results
ice-cream
shopping

reaction

223 13 1
By araaaaa323

Yn pov
Yn - oppa are you all joking.
V - do you think we are the jokable type.
Yn - ......
His tone was harsh which scared the shit out of me.
Jungkook - hyung don't scare her... Yn we are not joking.... We just wanted to tell you because we want you to be our sister for end.
Yn - I don't know.... I don't have any problem with you all being a mafia but , does mom knew ??
Jin - ummm.... No dad said that he will tell her as soon as possible.
Yn - okay.... Can I go to my room
BTS just nodded.
After getting a nod I ran to my room I was like wtf 😒. I controlled myself to freak out in front of them..... And being their sister is not in my hands I will do whatever mom will say after knowing the truth.... Honestly I kinda felt bad for the Kim's.... Wait- if the curse is real then me and my mom are in danger but as I am with BTS and mom with dad I don't have to worry.

I changed my dress into pj's

I still don't know what to do as I am not able to sleep should I watch kdramas ohh yes and I heard about the new k-drama named my demon black pink was also recommending it so I decided to watch it .
(An - I was busy all day in watching this drama only if not I must have updated 3-4 parts)

It took me 5 hours to complete this drama and I started feeling sleepy so I decided to sleep I was about to throw myself in the bed but jungkook oppa came into my room without even knocking.
Jungkook - dear sister....
Yn - yes....
Jungkook - can I sleep with you...
Yn - why....
Jungkook - I was not able to sleep so I want someone to sleep with me
Yn - umm... Okay
I also wanted someone to cuddle with me from childhood now i am getting one so , why not.
Jungkook - thank you sissy
Jungkook said as he jumped on my soft bed and cuddled with me I felt really comfortable so I slept there but again waked up listening to jungkook's snoring sound and believe me... It didn't let me sleep . Ahhhh my precious sleep

To be continued
Sorry for short chapter next ch will be longer and it's mine promise

Luv ya 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.9K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
400K 14K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
305K 9.2K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...
168K 4.4K 52
THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WHOSE MOM MARRIED A MAN WHO IS EX MAFIA KING . THE GIRL HAVE A ELDER BROTHER WHO LOVES HER BUT NOW SHE IS GO...