Loving Miss Grumpy

Por drieeely_16

a profxstudent story. Mais

A/N
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
6.2
7

Chapter 8

23 1 0
Por drieeely_16

Savannah's POV

It's been a month since that happen and my feelings for her is still the same. We still bumped to each other because she's our advisor, I also see her in Rose the bar hanging out with her friends.

I also moved out from that condo. I am now living here in Grantchester Village, well my parents forced me to live here since they don't want me raw to live in such a small condo. Hindi naman yon small, sakto lang.

We're here in Rose the bar celebrating Ella's 21th birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Ell. Wish you all the best, love you." I said as I give her my gift.

"Aww thank you so much Savy. Love you so much!!" She said and hug me.

"Happy Birthday, Ella my love." Nadia said and hug her.

"Thank you so much, love! The best talaga kayo, love you all!!"

And everybody great her a happy birthday. The party is exclusive so ang nandito ay mga classmates niya and friends na tiga ibang course and some of our friends.

Magkatabi kami ngayon ni diah sa couch, Ella is busy roaming around.

Habang nag iinom kami ay mag biglang dumating na lalaki sa tabi ni diah. Hinayaan ko lang ito dahil mukhang nag e-enjoy naman silang nag uusap.

After a couple of minutes ay biglang dumikit si diah sakin, "stop it. I said I don't want to." Sabi nito sa lalaki.

Tinignan ko ang lalaki at mukhang hindi ata ako na pansin dahil patuloy pa rin ito sa pag hawak sa kamay ng katabi ko.

"Come on, ngayon lang naman ito. I'll pay you, how much?" Aniya nito.

Ay gago pala to eh.

Tumayo ako at pinatayo si diah, ni lagay ko siya sa likod ko at hinarap ang pangit na lalaki.

"Alright, that's it. She said she doesn't want to. Which part of you didn't understand that?" I said glaring at him.

"Sus, pakipot lang naman yan sa umpisa eh. Lahat naman ng babae ay na dadaan sa pera. Kung gusto mo, ikaw na lang. Ano g?"

Aba lintik na gago to.

I held his collar as tight as I could and said, "For your information, hindi ako puma-patol sa pangit at gagong katulad mo. Isa pa, kung marami kang pera, bili ka ng kausap mo ha. Stop ruining someone's mood. Kulang ka ba sa aruga? Get a life, you fucking asshole." Mahabang sabi ko at pinakawalan ito.

"Sav, Tama na." Diah said from behind, calming me down.

Hindi ko eni-expect na nasa akin na pala ang atensiyon. I smiled and gesture them that it was nothing and ipatuloy ang kanilang ginagawa. Buti na lang at umalis na yong lalaki.

"Huy Savannah, Anong nangyari?" Ella asks worriedly.

"His harassing Nadia."

"WHAT?! Are you okay now, Nade?" She ask nade. She just nod. "Okay, I'll let the guard know and kick him out. Jan lang kayo ha." Sabi pa nito at pumunta kung saan ang mga guards.

•time passed.

"You know all I do is to admire her. She's near but too far, difficult to reach." Diah said.

She's been saying things like this for 5 minutes straight. She's drunk, I know. Me and Ella just listening to her.

I didn't drink much since I still have to drive for them. It's a good thing that Ella didn't get drunk.

"Nade let's go. You're drunk, stop saying things." Ella said and helping diah to stand up but failed.

"Naurr! I don't warnt to gor home yet."

"Come on, diah. You're parents might worry, we'll send you home. Stand up now." Sabi ko at pinapatayo ito.

She look up to me smile. Tinaas ko ang kilay at hinawakan ang kaniyang braso upang makatayo ng maayos.

"Hi there." Tawang sabi pa nito. Tumingin ako ka Ella and she's taking a video, the fuck.

"Come on, diah. Can you walk ba?"

She suddenly held my face at pinag-aralan ito. I let her.

"May ka mukha ka. Si ano, si savannah." Sabi niya. Hindi ako umimik at hinayaan siya. Biglang seryoso ang mukha nito na naka tingin sa akin. "I liked her for 2 years now. I don't have the courage to confess to her since I don't want to ruin our friendship. Also I think she's liking someone else and it frustrates me."

Wow. I'm totally speechless. I didn't know na she likes me. Tumingin ako sa gawi ni Ella at dahan dahan itong binaba ang kaniyang cellphone.

"A-alam mo na? Kailan pa?" Tanong ko dito.

"Don't start right now, Sav." Aniya at kinuha si diah sa harap ko. Diah moved and she said something that I didn't expect.

"I love you, Sav. I've been here for you ever since, b-bakit hindi na lang a-ako?" Tears escape from her eyes while looking at me.

"D-diah.."

My eyes widen when she suddenly held my shirt and kissed me. Pagkatapos niya akong halikan ay bigla itong tumumba at nasalo ko naman ito. She's asleep.

"Fuck."

"I'll carry her, please open the car door." Sabi ko. "Ella, are listening? It's getting late. Hatid ko na kayo." Dugtong ko at natauhan naman ito.

Hinatid ko sila sa bahay ni Ella, Nadia can't go home wasted kaya dun muna siya matutulog sa bahay ni Ella.

Bumalik ako sa bar dahil nakalimutan ko ang cellphone ko. Buti na lang ay may kakilala ako kaya hindi na ako mahirapan.

Umupo muna ako sa counter at nag order nang ma-iinom.

I can't. I can't believe that she confess to me. She's my best friend ever since and hindi ko inaasahan na may nararamdaman na pala ito.

Nilagok ko ang baso at nag order pa ng Isa. Someone sat beside me, I didn't even bother to turn.

"One please."

Her voice is smoky and husky. I turned my gaze to her when she wave at me and say "Hi!"

She's wearing a tight thigh length dark red dress that hugs her curves perfectly. She let her mid length blonde hair down. Her eyes are monolid olive green. She's beautiful, can't lie.

"Done checking, babe?" She asks, natauhan ako kaya napatingin ako sa mga mata niya. Nakaka intimidate.

"Oh, sorry. Hi, I'm Savannah." Pakilala ko sa sarili and shake her hands.

Tumawa naman siya. "Sasha Williams."

"Oh, are you here for vacation, Sasha?"
"Yeah, me and my family are having a vacation here." Sagot nito.

We talked for an hour maybe.

"Why are doing here all alone?" She ask while drinking her tequila.

"Just having my time. How about you?"

"Oh, finding someone to hook up with." Aniya at nilagok ang alak.

"A-ahh Ganon ba? Marami kang makikita dito. Hanap ka lang." Sabi ko at tumayo upang umalis ngunit hinawakan niya ang aking kamay.

Tumingin ako sa kanya. She held my hand tighter but soft.

"I already found someone. Are you free?"

Ha? Nabigla ako sa sinabi niya. Hindi ko inaasahan to mga mhie. Nilapit niya ako sa kaniya.

I'm standing in front of her while she's sitting down. That's our position that's why she's looking up to me.

"I-i don't know how to kiss." Wala sa sariling sabi ko kaya natawa siya. Syempre para bitawan na niya ako at effective naman.

"You're funny, Savannah. I like you." Ani pa nito. Ay hala, like niya din ako? We just meet. Tumayo siya at hinawakan ulit ang aking kamay.

"Let's go, I'll teach you how." She said smirking at me. Wtf?

"A-ano??"

Hindi masyadong umabot ang ilaw dito kay medjo madilim, hindi masyadong makikita ng tao. It also near sa bathroom. She's pinning me in the wall. She then hold the side of my face.

"Don't worry, I don't bite babe," Aniya pa. "I'll teach you how, it's simple." Dugtong pa nito habang naka ngiti.

Lord tulong. Ang ganda nitong nasa harapan ko, ayaw ko makasalanan.

Tutulak ko na sana siya ng halikan niya ako.

It was soft, her lips are soft and gentle. She gently move her head and I don't know what I'm doing right now. Is it because of alcohol? I don't know, I'm returning the kisses that she's giving me and I felt her smile under our kiss. She put her hands around my neck while my hands are resting in her waist. She presses herself to me and a soft moan escape from me. We continue kissing for a couple of minutes when someone cough from behind and we pull ourselves from each other.

My eyes widen when I recognize the person.

"M-ma'am." She's looking at me like she's ready to kill me.

"Why are you doing it here, Vargas? Tssk."

––––

What????

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.7M 234K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
766K 38.7K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
705K 58.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...