๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€

By inkhearted_29

Status ~ Ongoing THE SAGA OF LOVE ~ Falling for someone unexpectedly & passionately. _______________________... More

Instructions
Copyrights
แดแด€ษชษด สŸแด‡แด€แด…๊œฑ แด€แด‡๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„
๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด€แด€๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
Author's Note
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
Author's Note!!
{Chapter 19}

{Chapter 11}

786 42 0
By inkhearted_29

Hey sunshines ✿

Here's the next chapter don't forget to vote for it.

Try to understand my mistakes.

Happy Reading ♡

Pragya and Shivangi watched many movies and they didn't have any idea of the time.

After some time there was a knock on the door and it was non other then Rishiraj and Dhruv.

Do you guys know from how long you both are watching the movie's questioned Rishiraj.

Both nodded there head in no.

It's the time of the dinner so close your movies and all and come down for dinner Dadi is calling you both down said Rishiraj.

Dhruv didn't said anything thing from the moment he saw Pragya.

Both Rishiraj and Dhruv left from the room.

Bhabhi tell me it was a fun watching horror movies said Shivangi.

Yess of course it was fun and with you it was more now come let's go down Dadi is calling us said Pragya.

Yeah let's go said Shivangi and they both left for downstairs.

They were coming down taking about the movie's sences and how they Pragya was scared. Taking about that Shivangi was laughing and making fun of Pragya. Pragya hited her on her head naughtyly.

Seems you both had made a good bond and understanding with each other said Varsha.

Everyone was there in the dining area except Rajveer.

Yes of course Maa(Mother) bhabhi is such a sweet and humble person nobody can resist her sweetness and kindness and anyone can make a good bonding with her said Shivangi.

Pragya's heart was filled with warmth after hearing her words.

Come Beta sit and have your dinner said Dadi.

Where is Rajveer asked Dadi to Pragya.

Before Pragya could say anything Rishiraj spoke Bhai in the study room he told me that he will not come for dinner and will have his dinner in his room because he has so much work pending.

Okay said Dadi and they all started to have their dinner.

No one ulter a word from there mouth till the dinner is done but at last Rakhi broke the silence and said
Since you are married to my son so tomorrow there will be your
'Pehli Rasoi' ke rasam so wake up early in the morning and make something sweet for everyone and for dadi make something that is having less amount of sugar and make something good I hope you understand.

Pragya nodded at her words and everybody left for their respective rooms.

Pragya was still standing their and was thinking something before Rishiraj made her come out from her thoughts.

What happened Bhabhi is anything wrong you can tell me said Rishiraj.

Nothing special said Pragya.

Okay then Bye, Good Night see you tomorrow said Rishiraj and left.

Pragya also went upstairs and was standing near the door of the room.

Ab firse vo Mr.Bedil Raichand ko face karna padega he Shivji ye kaise musibat me dal diya aapne.

(Now again I have to face that
Mr.Heartless Raichand Oh lord Shiva in what kind of trouble did you have into?)

I have no option left other then going inside and facing that Bedil Raichand.

When Pragya came inside there was no one in the room.At first she thought that he was in the washroom but later she remembered that Rishiraj said that he is in his study room.

She made her way towards the wardrobe and came out wearing a simple plain suit.

Her outfit

She took a pillow from the bed and kept it on the sofa which was just few distance away from the bed and slept there.

At first she couldn't sleep because it was the first time for her to sleep in this room and that to on the sofa but later slowly slowly her eyes closed and she slept.

Almost around 1:30 Rajveer came out from the study room and got to see a figure which was laying on the sofa without any blanket and was shivering as it's was the time of winters.

At first he was lost seeing her cute and gorgeous face the hair strands were falling on her face which was making her more beautiful after few minutes he came into his senses.

He took some steps towards her but stopped his step remembering what she has done and turned his heel towards the bed.

He came to his bed and rested his body on the bed and closed his eyes but he just couldn't sleep her image laying on the sofa and shivering was flashing in front of his eyes after sometime he got up and moved to his wardrobe and came with a blanket in his hand.

He took his steps towards her and was on his knees and covered her with the blanket and slowly removed the hair strands which were disturbing her sleep he just kept looking at her his eyes wasn't ready to leave her sleeping and innocent face which was shining like a star in the warm lights of the room he kept sitting there for sometime and adoring her after that he tried to stand up but...but before he could stand she unknowingly held his hand and wrapped her both the hands with his hand slept hugging his hand tightly near her chest.

His heart started beating fast he didn't knew why but he was feeling something and this feeling is something which is never ever experienced in his life. He kept sitting there for sometime and after adoring her he slowly removed his hand from her girp and was about to go when she opened her brown orbs which met his hazel orbs and they were lost in other their eyes were not ready to break the eye contact.

What were you doing here said Pragya.

Without saying anything to her Rajveer stood up and was going to his bed.

But before he could go to bed Pragya quickly got up and stopped him from going stood infront him he was just looking at her without any expression on his face.

What the hell is wrong with you said Pragya.

Rajveer didn't say anything but just raised his one eyebrow.

Don't give me this looks I am seeing that your are just blaming me for the things I haven't did your saying things that I didn't do only but still your blaming me for everything said Pragya.

Get away I am not interested talking to you said Rajveer.

No I will not go you first tell me what I have done that your behaving with me like this,why are so khadoos(rude) first you tell me my fault what I have done then only I will let you said Pragya.

I said get away I am not interested talking to you I don't like to repeat my words said Rajveer.

First you answer my questions then only I will let you go said Pragya.

Can't you here or what I said get away he said and was going to his bed but Pragya made him stopped and pulled his hand but she lost her balance and he held her waist but he too lost his balance and the next was they...they both on the bed with Rajveer over Pragya and she was under him.

Because of this Pragya had closed her eyes and she slowly opened her eyes only to see him staring at her with his hazel orbs.

Both of them were lost looking at each other's eyes.

Rajveer was getting up but again collide with her as his one hand was unknowingly was on her head saving her from getting her where as his another hand was wrapped around her waist he first remove his hand which was saving her head and then removed his another hand from her waist.

But before he could get up the chain he was wearing was entangled with her mangalsutra both again looked at each other eyes and their eyes were again lost in each other. Rajveer was trying to remove his chain which was entangled with her mangalsutra.

Slowly it's my mangalsutra you will break it said Pragya.

Rajveer didn't said anything.

Rajveer and Pragya both got up and were standing so close her heartbeat started racing and breath was stuck somewhere she was trying to remove her mangalsutra from his chain and he was adoring her his eyes were not ready to leave her beautiful face.
No one can say this beautiful face can play games said Rajveer to himself in his mind. Pragya removed her mangalsutra and his chain.

Rajveer was again going but Pragya held his hand and their backs were facing each other Mr.Raichand I had asked you something said Pragya.

Rajveer lost his patience and turned towards her and held her hand arm and pulled her towards him.

What the fuck do you want said Rajveer.

You want money right he left her arm and went towards his cupboard and came with a briefcase in his hand. He standed in front of her she was looking at him with a blank face.

He opened the briefcase and their were bundles of the notes and taking that money in his hand he started throwing on her. Take this,take this money that's what you want right,it would have not enough write I"ll give you more that's all you want so take it. I know very well girls like you who can do anything for money.

Seeing his actions throwing the money on her and hearing his words her eyes were filled with tears and they were falling like an waterfall unstoppablely.

He lost his temper and again held her arm and pulled her towards him and his grip was so tight that his fingerprints were visible on her hand.
Tell me how much money you want huh tell me said Rajveer as his grip on her hand was getting tighten by every passing minutes. She didn't ulter a single word from her mouth and had closed her eyes but still the tears were unstoppable and were falling from her eyes.

Leave me she finally said. Leave you now forget about this that I"ll leave you I will make you pay for messing my life and how can I leave you
Mrs. Pragya Rajveer Raichand. As more tears started coming out from her eyes.

Suddenly everything got blurred and she left her senses and fainted their and their in his arms.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•✿•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
1800+words

That's it for today guys

I hope you like it don't forget to vote for it, your one vote means a lot to me 🤍

And since my exams have been started there will be no updates till 15th but still if it's possible I will try to update but I"ll try not sure and I think that your exams have also been started so best of luck for your exams and wise me too good luck.

Don't be a silent reader and please do vote for it and share your thoughts in the comments section.

Do follow me on instagram
I'd:-inkhearted_29

Till then
Bye bye Sunshines✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 15.3K 36
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
1.3M 43.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
71.8K 2.3K 26
"some steps are good to take but some steps are necessary to take for your and your love ones sake " __________-_______-________-________- "love is f...
485K 7K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...