Hazbin Hotel: Carnage The Dev...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters becaus... More

Introduction
Harem
Enemies & Villains
Prologue 01: Mother Miranda/Carnage's Rebirth
Prologue 02: Portal To Hell
Chapter 1: Welcome To Hell
Chapter 2: The Hazbin Motel
Chapter 3: Stay In The Hell With Princess
Chapter 4: Meet Lucifer The King Of Hell
Chapter 5: Charlie & Vaggie (Lemon)
Chapter 6: Carnage V.S Exterminators Part 1
Chapter 7: Carnage V.S Exterminators & Adam Part 2
Chapter 8: Carnage's Warning
Chapter 9: Cherri Bomb (Lemon)
Chapter 10: Different Dimension
Chapter 11: New World & Spirits?
Chapter 12: Carnage V.S Origami
Chapter 13: Meet Nightmare Spirit
Chapter 14: I do whatever I want
Chapter 15: Kurumi The Nightmare (Lemon)
Chapter 16: Kurumi & Carnage V.S Ellen
Chapter 17: Ellen's Death/The White Queen
Chapter 18: Saya The White Queen (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Killing Isaac & Wizards
Chapter 20: The True Devil King/Isaac's Death
Chapter 21: More Powers & Teleport
Chapter 22: Miyuki Shiba (Lemon)
Chapter 23: New Threats/The Avatars
Chapter 24: The Death is Carnage
Chapter 25: Carnage Being Friend
Chapter 26: Winx Fairies (Lemon)
Chapter 27: Carnage V.S Zaheer
Chapter 29: Ending Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 28: Carnage's Return To Hell

377 13 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

In Hell.

When Charlie with Vaggie are sit down on the chair by themselves and they both just sat there and waiting for (Y/N) because they didn't seen him was came back here and they are worrying about him...he was definitely gone and disappeared like that and this make the two of them were worried. Then the two of them were sigh that they just want (Y/N) back to the hell where he is gonna going back there that (Y/N) just want get back fast as he could.

Charlie: "*Sigh*" She sigh out.

Vaggie: "You misses him?" She asked her.

Charlie: "Yes, I want to seen him." She said to Vaggie and make the two of them were sat there and chilling little bit but until out of nowhere a portal appeared out of nowhere and it land down on the ground where the two of them were surprises and they turn their heads to look at the portal and then a figure who was stepped out of the portal by himself and make them both were got their own fighting stances.

Vaggie: "Who are you?!" She said to him and then the figure was take his hood off and showing his true face and make Charlie with Vaggie were surprises as hell and they both saw (Y/N) is here.

(Y/N): "Hello, girls.~" He said to them and make the two of them were giving him a hug right away and they both were hugging him tightly and not let go because they were crying out for him and then (Y/N) was told them to calm down. Then he showing the two of them there were more girlfriends were arrive here and make the two demons were surprises and they give him a glare and (Y/N) told the two of them that he had a harem members but Charlie with Vaggie can share.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 973 31
Y/N is the anti-hero known as Bloody Reaper. But one day, he was symbioticed by Carnage! He had a beautiful family in his normal life, and killing c...
24.7K 484 35
(Y/N): "There always death...and Carnage." A young man name was (Y/N) (L/N) Napier and he was the son of Joker...he's not insane like his own father...
104K 2.1K 32
Y/n L/n was once a normal human living in the human world as his life was shitty since he's poor, living in a dump apartment, he was recently fired f...
30.7K 715 38
(Y/N): "My name is not (Y/N) Napier....I am....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" What if the Joker has a little brother like him...and between...