Weight Gain And Inflation Sto...

By didigtsyduehjf

DevianArt More

A Growing Love
The Wishing App
Twitch Chat Makes You Fat
Fortune Teller
Unexpected Halloween
Software Glitch
The Growing game
Photoshop
A date with Dan
Smart Water
The Big Date
Office Blob
First Meeting
Cream Filled
Inflated Revenge
Inflation Experience
Male Inflation Day
Pro Gamer
Soda Challenge
3 wishes
Inflate for Me
Will the Waterbed
Only once
Jacob's long night
Caramel Treats
Getting Fuller
Fat spa
Jonah's three wishes
Program
Victor's Demise
Cuddle Time Fwoomphs
The Birthday Cake
Creak,Gasp,Bang!
Inflated Boyfriend
Big Big Big Boyfriend
Out with a Bang
Malfunction
Big man on Campus
The Bus Stop
Visitor
The Suit
Marshmallows
The Dare
Size Envy
Questionable Decisions
Inflation Suit
Project GAINS
Inflate Me!
The Body inflation Suit and the Inflation Fetish Society
Dan's Discord Show
Champagne Bottle
The ass cream man
The Devil's Due
Private Show
Matt and Theo
John's wish
Accidental Water Inflation
Meditations
Cursed Chocolate
Expression
Water and Chocolate
A special drink
Filled with Chocolate
S'mores
Inflate-a-Date
David's pill
Take a seat
Super stuffed
The pill
Doctor's Visit
Something Tight
Fall Fair
Cuddling
Something Ripped
Campfire
Pumpkin Spice
Something too Small
Indulgence
Eating
Feeding
Soft Chest
Freshman Fifteen
Stretch Marks
Eating Contest
Mutual Gaining
Chubby Thighs
Chafing
Love Handles
Full Moon Feast
Chubby Cheeks
Belly Rubs
Big Butt
Chubby Belly
Weight Gain Curse
I knew it was you
Takumi in bed
Spell
Two for one
The Princess and the curse
A Heavyweight Honeymoon
Mindless
Quinn's Halloween
Biggest Fan
Dave's Cookies
Derek's Cupcakes
A very big little brother
The Tale of the Slime
Donut Magic
The Devil's Doughnuts
Family Curse
Birthday wish
The Gainers Love
Trick or Titan
Coffee with cream
Comfort Eating
You deserve it Haley!
The perfect toy
"Intant Dad Bod"
The Wishing Scale: Pushed aside
Easy as a Pie
Finding Out New Things
The Fun Zone
An Engorged Explorer
More Than Offered

The Blushing Blueberry

397 1 0
By didigtsyduehjf

Contains male berrification/inflation and weight gain! Don't like? Don't read.

Mike strolled through the forest, enjoying the green scenery around him. The trees provided just the right amount of shade, the colorful flowers swayed in the gentle breeze, and the soft, tall grass tickled his exposed ankles.

Stopping in the middle of a vast field, he stretched his lithe, tan body in the sun, running a hand through his dark brown hair. “What an awesome day to take a walk. Could this possibly get any better?” Mike asked aloud, pulling his black T-shirt straight and smiling to himself.

A small, green blob ahead of him caught his attention. He made his way up to the blurry figure, which upon closer inspection turned out to be a lone bush. From its branches hung dozens of blueberries, fat and full of juice. “Hmm…it’s kind of weird that this bush is growing in the middle of a field. I thought that bushes grew closer together,” Mike muttered. Plucking a single berry from the bush, he sniffed it cautiously. “It doesn’t smell poisonous,” Mike said softly. Breaking the skin of the fruit between his fingers, a gush of dark blue juice erupted from the berry and splashed onto his lips. Unconsciously, he licked the juice off, surprised by how good the flavor was. He popped the rest of the berry into his mouth, his teeth ripping through the flesh of the dark blueberry and coating his tongue in a thick layer of juice.

“Wow, these are really flavorful,” he complimented, swallowing more of the pulpy juice. He was amazed that so much had come from a single berry. Plucking another fruit from the bush, he greedily threw it into his mouth and bit down on it, the berry exploding into a huge mouthful of juice. He gulped down the heavy liquid, feeling it rest within his tightening stomach. “These are so filling,” he mumbled, rubbing his flat belly and reaching for another two berries. Deciding that he would rest there for a while, Mike sat in front of the bush so he could reach the blueberries better.

Mike hungrily ate berry after loaded berry, his stomach distending slightly under his strained black shirt. Swallowing the juice on his tongue, he looked down and poked his rounding stomach, hearing it slosh with juice. “Woah…I really let myself go. Okay, I think that’s enough for now,” he said worriedly, getting ready to stand. Another surge of juice filled his mouth, however, and he instinctively swallowed it. That mouthful was replaced by another, and another, until finally, Mike realized that something was wrong.

“What the Hell?”–gulp-“I only ate, like, twenty berries!–gulp-“Why am I still drinking this juice?”-gulp- -gulp-

The juice seemed to formulate on his tongue like saliva, forcing Mike to swallow so he could breathe. His already full stomach grumbled before slowly stretching out into his lap, groaning and sloshing with the heavy juice. Mike moaned as he continued to drink down the pulpy liquid, watching in horror as his belly outgrew him, morphing into a perfect sphere. He rubbed a hand over it, and the juice inside gurgled in response.

Suddenly, the juice’s location shifted. Every swallow now began to plump up Mike’s butt and thighs, causing him to sit higher and higher in the soft grass underneath him. His fattened legs tore at his shorts until the seams ripped them clear off of his body. He whimpered helplessly as his lower half was exposed to the open air. And still Mike drank…and still he continued to grow.

Mike tried to call for help, but the juice was too fast for him, swelling his cheeks out and forcing him to gulp down mouthful after mouthful of the sweet liquid. Even if he could yell, it would have been pointless, considering that he was in the middle of nowhere, and no one could hear him. Mike groaned in discomfort as the juice moved to his chest and arms, pumping them full of the heavy syrup that now churned throughout his entire body. His shirt soon gave up as well, ripping to shreds and sliding off of his bulbous shoulders. Now, his rounded, swelling pecs were free to ripen in the open.

How much more can I take? He thought nervously, as another wave of juice immobilized his arms even further. I’m so full…and my body is so tight! I…I don’t want to pop! That last thought frightened him to no end. However, there was no stopping his fate as his face plumped up and his fingers and toes swelled. The juice was running out of places to go, and little rivulets of purple blueberry juice began to run out of the Mike’s overfilled breasts and his deep belly button. His skin took on a light blue color, and he almost cried when he realized what he had become: an under-ripe berry.

At that moment, the juice stopped flowing, and Mike breathed a sigh in relief. He quickly decided after that any deep breathing was a bad idea, due to the fact that his belly was so swollen with juice. He took some time to analyze just how big he had become. His once flat stomach now stuck out three feet in front of him, blocked from view by his round, turgid breasts. Moving his rigid arms as best as he could, Mike rubbed his bloated berry body, trying to relieve some of the pressure from within his gut. He attempted to move his legs, but only succeeded in making the juices trapped within him gurgle and slosh about. Even his fingers and toes were hard to flex, as they had fattened to sausage-like digits. And of course, there was the light blue color his skin had just turned. Mike wasn’t sure if it was the stretching of his skin showing the juice inside, or if it was an actual pigment that had seeped into his body.

“Ooh, I’m so bloated…” he moaned between his pudgy cheeks. “At least I’m not growing anymore…but I’m so fat with juice, I can’t move! What am I gonna do?”

As he pondered how he was going to escape from the forest, Mike heard voices approaching from behind his swollen back. “Aww, he stopped growing!”

Mike tried to turn to see who had said such a thing, but could barely see past his own vast girth. “Don’t move too much. You might pop!” another voice chided, and both voices erupted into a fit of giggles. The idea of popping terrified the berry boy, so he immediately snapped his head back into a more comfortable position.

The source of the voices made their way into his field of vision. It was a pair of young women, both with long, blonde hair and blue eyes. They were dressed all in black, from their robes to their boots, and one of them wore a pair of half-moon glasses.

“Hmm…I don’t get why he stopped,” the girl with glasses muttered, poking Mike in his bloated stomach.

“Mmph!” Mike moaned, unable to speak very well due to his cheeks swelling his mouth nearly shut. “Help me…please…” he managed to choke out.

The younger girl laughed. “Oh, I love it when they act so helpless!” she giggled. Climbing onto Mike’s belly so she could look into his eyes, the witch purred, “You’re one of the cutest berries we’ve ever trapped.”

They put those berries there? But why?! Mike cried out mentally.

As if she read his mind, the woman laughed and explained, “You see, my sister, Vera, and I are witches. We use humans like you to store this blueberry juice for us. It has to go through a rigorous transformation period inside a human body to work in potions, you see.” Patting his plump cheek, she added, “But don’t worry! Our berries never pop people, due to the added precaution spells we put on them. I know you’ll love being our newest berry!” Mike simply groaned in the discomfort of the witch girl displacing the juice in his body with her weight. It wasn’t much, but it was enough to be slightly painful.

“Well, if we don’t get this figured out, Valerie, he may not be,” Vera chided, poking him again. “He’s not ripening, and he’s still got a lot of room left.” Mike let out a muffled cry, wanting to argue that he felt OVER-filled and not roomy at all. He flapped his pudgy arms in protest to Vera’s statement.

Ignoring Mike’s pleas for help, Vera walked around his massive body to the berry bush behind his large bottom. “Ah! Here’s the problem!” she cried happily. Plucking the remaining berries from the bush, she stated, “He didn’t eat all of the berries.”

They expect me to eat MORE? I’ll burst! Mike thought frantically.

“Wow, that must have taken a lot of willpower,” Valerie said. “I thought you put an Irresistible Charm on those things.”

“I did. Guess this guy’s pretty strong.” Vera handed Valerie the remaining nine berries and patted Mike’s gurgling gut. “That’s good. Strong humans make the best juice.”

Taking a single berry in her fingers, Valerie cooed, “Open wide, sweetie.” Mike refused, pushing his lips together and turning his head away as best as he could. Sighing gently, Valerie smiled and said, “Have it your way.” She then leaned in and kissed him, her soft lips parting his plump, juicy ones. Shocked beyond belief, Mike kissed her back, moving his mouth so it locked with hers. Suddenly, Valerie pulled away, pushing another blueberry into his open mouth. Mike realized that he had been tricked, nervously swallowing even more of the berry juice. He felt his body shudder and grow, inch by inch, until he had grown another foot in diameter. His skin was also a darker blue.

Smiling at him, Valerie held up another berry. “Just eight more,” she encouraged him. He groaned in response, his body feeling unbelievably tight. “Do I have to kiss you again?” she scolded playfully.

“I actually…wouldn’t mind…that,” he huffed out between his bloated cheeks. Valerie blushed and complied, pressing her lips to his once more. She tasted the faint trace of blueberries within his mouth and on his lips. Mike kept his mouth open as Valerie pulled back and gave him another two berries. He chewed and gulped down the pulpy fruits, smiling sheepishly at Valerie as his body swelled.

“Aww, don’t be embarrassed,” Valerie giggled. “I like my boys all rounded out and immobile. What’s your name?”

“M-Mike,” he managed to spit out with his mouth full of juice. It was slowly turning his skin bluer and bluer, and his arms and legs were disappearing into his body. Valerie gave him another berry, and he greedily accepted it.

“Pleased to meet you, Mike. I’m Valerie, and you’re the sexiest berry I’ve ever had the privilege of stuffing,” she laughed. Mike blushed, his cheeks turning a dark blue color. Smirking down at Mike’s chubby face, Valerie leaned in and kissed him again. This one was longer, more passionate.

“Valerie, enough! Just feed him the last five berries so we can roll him home!” Vera yelled.

Scoffing at her sister, Valerie mumbled, “Fine.” Turning to Mike, she asked sweetly, “Do you think that you can handle five at once, babe?” He nodded, eager to please her. Grinning at him, Valerie shoved the remaining berries into his open maw. Mike’s already full cheeks bloated with juice, and he took a moment to swallow it all. With every gulp he took, he could feel his body stretching and swelling further and further outward. His feet no longer touched the ground, his hands were all that was left of his arms, and his head sunk deep into his dark blue body. Finally, the swelling stopped, and Mike’s skin creaked and groaned from the immense pressure within.

Kissing his forehead, the only thing that she could reach on Mike’s face, Valerie said, “Oh, good job, dear! You did so well!” She then slid off of Mike’s globular belly, and walked up to Vera. The sisters pressed their palms gently against his taught side, and slowly began to roll him through the woods and to their hidden cottage. They rolled him into a stable-like pasture, only this one was full of fat, helpless berry people. Some looked less swollen than others, and a few even had visible limbs.

“As you can see, our spell isn’t permanent,” Vera explained to Mike. “We take the juice we need, your color returns to normal, and then we wipe your memory clean of the experience.” Smirking to herself, Vera added, “Some people beg to stay for a second juicing.”

The witch sisters then propped Mike head up in one of the stables. He felt straw tickling his swollen bottom.

“I know we usually take turns, but can I have this one to juice? Please?” Valerie begged. Mike liked the sound of that. He imagined the lovely witch Valerie juicing his nipples, and a shudder rippled through his sloshing body.

With a sigh, Vera replied, “Fine. You two lovebirds have fun.” She then left them alone, opting to check on the other berries.

Shutting the door to the stable and closing them inside, Valerie stepped up to Mike’s bloated belly and gave it a hug. She smelled blueberries on his skin, and after a quick decision, she gently licked some of the leaking blueberry juice directly from Mike’s navel. She heard him moan in ecstasy, and she giggled. “Enjoying this, are we?” she teased.

“Mm-hmm,” Mike mumbled, unable to speak past his chest pressing against his mouth.

Climbing on top of the berry boy once more, Valerie took a hold of one of Mike’s nipples and squeezed it, sending a torrent of juice down his side and into a trough set up on either side of the stable. Mike groaned in pleasure, feeling as if he could climax at any moment.

After a few minutes of belly play and juicing, Mike could finally speak. “Mm…Valerie,” he mumbled.

“What is it, love?” she replied sweetly.

“I…don’t want my mind erased. I want to stay here, with you. I…I think I love you.”

Valerie blushed, too in shock to say anything. She then smiled and nodded at her berry boyfriend. “I love you, too, Mike,” she giggled, kissing his plump lips and giving his nipple another squeeze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 540 15
One girl's love of food hits new levels when she gets rewarded to get fatter.
5.8K 14 3
Holly, a repressed bookworm yearning to meet a guy who can satisfy her kinks, gets more than she bargained for when she gets involved with a mysterio...
36.4K 141 6
comission story includes: forcefeeding, extreme weightgain, feederism stuff so don't read if you don't like that. all characters are 20+
11.7K 42 6
Would you like another one of my apples?