Tender Trifles of Love

נכתב על ידי S_Godaria

Both were lost in each other's eyes when he snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her towards himself. S... עוד

Prologue
Character's Introduction
BREAKFAST
ASTHEATICS
NERVOUSNESS
PAST INCIDENT
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL #2
THE TALK
IT'S A YES
IT'S FIXED
DREAM V/S REALITY
ENGAGEMENT
ENGAGEMENT #2
GREEN EYED MAN
PRE-WEDDING
THE D-DAY
POST-WEDDING
WEDDING NIGHT #1
FIRST DAY
MOTHER-IN-LAW'S OUTFIT
PEHLI RASOI
BACK TO HELL
HOME
HE'S HURT
COTTON CANDY
FIRST DATE
RUINED DATE!!
ONE MONTH!!
UNWANTED GUEST
SHE LIKES HIM!
FIRST KISS-HER & HIS
AFTER EFFECTS OF KISS
CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDING
THE MOMENTS
LOVE, FAMILY, OFFENCE
PYAR
REALISATION

STOMACH ACHE

387 41 6
נכתב על ידי S_Godaria

"Ahh!"

Simran woke up feeling a little pain in her stomach. She turned around in the bed to get a comfortable position but the pain didn't subside.

At last, she got up off the bed and saw the other side of the bed empty like always.

"Tsk. Why does he need to get up so early everyday." She mumbled in a sleepy tone.

She then remembered last night and the heat rushed to her cheek. She never ever dreamt or even imagined this much intimacy with Abhay. Before marriage all she wanted from this marriage was little respect and trust. But guess, reality is more beautiful than dreams.

She was busy getting shy when she looked down and frowned seeing herself in shirt which Abhay was wearing last night.

She didn't remember wearing it. Abhay might have made her wear it. She blushed thinking the possibility of the same.

Abhay entered the room with breakfast tray in his hands and a rose in his mouth to find Simran lost in her thoughts.

"Good morning Jaan." He said and hissed as his lips touched a thorn.

Simran hurriedly held the tray from his hands and remove the rose from his mouth to see blood on his lips.

"Tsk, yeh kya kiya apne?" She clicked her tongue and said. She took a tissue from the beside table and wipe the blood off.

("Tsk, what did you do?")

"I was just trying to be romantic." He said with a pout.

"Aise?" She exclaimed. He looked at her getting worried for him. Unknowingly, he felt good seeing her tense. For him.

("Like this?")

"Woh movies mein dikhate hai na. Hero aise breakfast leke aata hai heroine ke liye. I thought to do the same for you but..."

(“They show in the movies, right. The hero brings breakfast like this for the heroine...)

"Woh movies hai yeh nahi... Aur na aap hero Naa mein koi heroine. Kya zarurat this yeh sab karne ki. Ab lag gayi na aapko." She said scolding him.

("It's not those movies... and neither are you the hero nor there is any heroine in me. What is the need to do all this. Now you are hurt, aren't you?")

"It's nothing much." He tried to pacify who was getting worked up for a small cut.

"Abhay please take care of yourself. You are the only one I have. I can't see you in pain." She whispered as her eyes filled with unshed tears.

"Jaan, I'm all okay. Don't get so worried for nothing." He said and hugged her close feeling angry at himself that he made his Jaan cry first thing in the morning.

"Listen, I have an idea with that we can heal it." He said and she looked at him confused and then nodded hurriedly getting up off the bed.

"I'll get the antiseptic ointment." She said but he pulled her such that she landed on his lap. She blushed at their position.

"Argh, not the ointment." He said to her confused yet shy face.

"Then?" Her frown got deeper.

"Heal it with a kiss." He whispered bringing his face closer. Her eyes widened at his words as blood rushed to her neck and cheeks making him smile.

She tried to get up from his lap but stumbled on nothing and again landed on his lap. He chuckled but held her waist to protect her from falling.

She finally stood up from his lap and looked above to thank God to save her from more embarrassment.

As she looked at Abhay, he looked away with his red cheeks. She frowned when he looked at her from side eye and then again looked away when she caught him looking at her.

She gazed down where he was watching and her eyes widened to find herself in his shirt. Only his shirt.

'Iske niche wala Kahan Gaya.' She wondered in her mind as she turned red in embarrassment whereas Abhay was looking everywhere except her with pink cheeks.

('Where did the one below this go?')

When Abhay looked at her and saw her feeling uncomfortable as she was pulling her shirt down but in doing so it will fall down from her shoulder. When she held one side it fell from the other.

Abhay saw her and stood up taking a breath, he walked to her and held her both shoulder.

"Relax." He said and corrected the shirt making her gulp. She looked down feeling shy in front of him.

He held her hand and made her sit on the bed. He was about to sit on the floor but sat in front of her on the bed when she pulled the shirt.

"Umm... Actually I.... I changed your clothes last night... I mean you were sleeping uncomfortably in saree. And you were already..... I mean you weren't wearing anything on upper body so I removed your sa..ree and that underskirt that was also looking not so comfortable. So I removed that too.... But I swear I closed my eyes. I swear." He said nervously and punched his throat.

"I already said it many times and now saying it again, Abhay, I am not uncomfortable with you. Ummm.... I'm just shy and...

I trust you." She said holding his hand. He sighed in relief and hugged. Only he knows how nervous he was when he changed her clothes moreover about her reaction.

"By the way, I'm still in pain." He said and pouted showing the cut on his lips which was not even visible now as Simran had already the blood off.

"Kuchh nahi hai. Abb thik ho gaya." She said.

"Nahi. Mujhe pain ho Raha hai. Sachhi." He said cutely.

"Okay, I'll bring the ointment." She was about to get up but he held her waist stopping her.

"No ointment." He pouted more prominently showing his lips making her shy at the same time smile at his cuteness.

She looked at him who was sitting with closed eyes. She took a deep breath and pecked his lips ever so slightly that he opened his eyes to know if it was what he thinks and grinned as she blushed clearing his doubt.

"What was that? I didn't even get time to feel anything. Okay. We'll do it once again. And now, just don't back away for at least ten seconds. So that I can register." He teased.

"Urgh... Abhay nahi Karo na." She whined still in his embrace.

He chuckled and left her. She ran to the washroom to get fresh up and he shook his head at her shyness and took the tray of breakfast to reheat it.

Simran came back and frowned not finding him in the room. She walked out and came downstairs to see him coming from the kitchen.

"Why did you come down? We would have eaten in the room itself." Abhay said seeing her.

"No, it's fine. Moreover we are not supposed to eat in the bedroom." She said gesturing him to sit.

"Why"

"It's said that it's not good for married life." She said making him frown on her superstitions.

She sat beside him and feed him with her hands. He also fed her but she didn't eat after two or three bites, saying she doesn't feel like eating and will have something later.

He was not convinced but agreed eventually. She packed his tiffin and he left not before giving her a tight hug and forehead kiss and asking her to call him if anything.

*********************************

Abhay entered the office when the receptionist wished him morning.

He smiled and wished her back.

Sitting in his cabin, he began working when the door opened and Mukur came singing.

"Goooooddd Mooorrrniiiing Siiiir."

Abhay looked at him and rolled his eyes.

"I thought the finance team was always busy. But looking at you it seems like you don't have any work." Abhay said when Mukur sar in front of him.

"We have. But I don't take much pressure." He shrugged.

"By the way, how was last night." He wiggled his brows asked making Abhay raise his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He was confused.

"What I mean is that the way you were looking at her in the he while party like you will jump in her at the first chance you get. So did you?" He asked wiggling his brows making Abhay roll his eyes. Nevertheless his ears turned slightly pink remembering their last night's make out.

"Hey, are you blushing and.... wait a minute. What's this? A love bite? Oh my God..." He shouted getting excited.

"Shhh, it's nothing like that. And it's not what you are thinking. Leave it you won't understand. I have work unlike you." Abhay said getting irritated and left the cabin with a file in his hand.

He walked towards the CEO's cabin and entered inside after getting the permission.

"Good Morning Sir. Here is the file you asked for." He said forwarding the file towards him. He wished him back and took the file.

After looking at it he lifted his gaze at Abhay and smiled. Abhay who felt weird but still smiled not wanting to be rude.

"I think, last night was well spent, Mr. Abhay." He smirked.

"I didn't understand,Sir." He frowned in confusion.

"Mr. Abhay you should have covered all this before coming to the office." His boss said and gestured him to turn right where there was a full length mirror.

He turned red seeing his lips cut was quite visible which was looking like something else. And not even lips but his upper neck also had scratch marks.

'Why didn't I notice these in the morning.'

"Umm.... Sir that..."

"It's okay. Happens." His boss chuckled and embarrassed Abhay left taking permission.

*******************************

"Why didn't you tell me?" Entering his cabin, Abhay yelled at Mukur who was still sitting in the same place where Abhay left him. He was waiting for Abhay as he knows his friend. Abhay never listens to him but then complains about why he didn't tell him before. And he was sure that he was going to do the same.

"What?" Mukur turned towards him still sitting.

"About these marks." Abhay pointed at his neck.

"As per I remember, I did tell you." Mukur said pretending to think sincerely which was annoying Abhay.

"No you didn't tell. You Teased." Abhay replied air quoting "Teased".

"Still. Both are the same... wait wait wait. Did Boss also tease you." He said and laughed loudly. Abhay got red and yelled at him to get out which he did but still laughing.

As Mukur left, Abhay took his phone and looked at the marks on his neck. He sighed and smiled touching them and buttoned up his shirt.

He again took his phone and got busy staring at his beautiful screen saver which was a picture of Simran.

He pouted when her picture disappeared as his phone rang. He answered it and it was the CEO's secretary who informed him that there was a meeting of all department heads with the CEO. He sighed and got up for the meeting. Keeping his phone at the table, he went to the washroom and left for the meeting.

******************************

Simran on the other side was whispering in the pain. It has been many days since her stomach ache but she didn't give it much importance thinking it might be due to indigestion or something and will be better but now it was getting unbearable.

"Ahh.... Abhay." Even in pain only his name came into her mind.

She thought to call him and tell him about the same but then remembered that she didn't use her phone from the morning. She hardly walked upstairs to their room.

She slowly reached the room holding her stomach. She took her phone and sat on the bed. She called him and waited for him to pick it up. Her eyes were filling with tears.

"The person you are calling is currently busy..." The operater said and she cut the call. She tried four times but operator's recorded voice was heard all the time.

She sighed and laid down on the bed wrapping her arms around her stomach tightly. All she felt was pain. Her eyes were getting close. She then picked her phone with trembling hands and again dialled Abhay but he didn't receive the call.

It was noon. Three hours been of her suffering from unbearable pain and him being busy in meetings. She tried to call him many times in these hours but he didn't receive one.

She stared at the picture on her screen saver. It was their couple pic. Ekaksh clicked it at one of their family dinners. In pic, she was sitting on the chair and Abhay was bending over from behind hugging her. She was smiling shyly as Abhay kissed her cheek. They were looking beautiful together. And really happy.

Her eyes felt heavy because of continuous crying but she couldn't sleep as pain didn't subside.

She startled when she heard a knock. She frowned thinking who that would be as no one was at home.

"K..kaun hai?" Her voice came as hoarse because of crying.

"Bhabhi, it's me. Your one and only devar Aksh." Ekansh peeped in the room with his usual grin but frowned seeing her laying on the bed.

"Hey, what happened to my sweet little bhabhi? Were you sleeping? .... No you were crying..... What happened? Did you have a fight with bhai." He got worried as he entered and saw her condition.

"I... I..." Simran tried to get up but he held her hand and gestured her to keep laying.

Then she told about her pain and how she called Abhay but all her calls went unanswered.

"But bhabhi, why didn't you call me or anyone from the family?"

"I didn't want to trouble you guys." She said.

"Seriously, trouble us? Come on. What are families for?" He said.

Simran tried to say but nothing came out.

"Now, let's go. I'll take you to the doctor." He said holding her hand pulling her lightly to make her sit up.

"No, Akshu please. See it's paining a lot. I can't walk and go anywhere in this condition, not even to the doctor."

"Who's asking you to walk. Don't worry I'll carry you and about the pain, it won't lessen sitting here. We have to take you to the doctor and know the reason behind it. Hmm." He said and was about to pick her in his arms when she gestured him to pass her dupatta. He nodded and gave it to her.

Then picking her, they both left to the nearest doctor's clinic. He checked her and said that he can't give pain killer just like that. So they should go the hospital and do her x-ray, ultrasound and CT scan of abdomen.

Soon they reached a hospital. Till now because of moving much, her pain was also increased. Ekaksh got really worried for her.

Simran was sent for the check up and Ekaksh walked to fill the formalities.

"Doctor how's she?" Ekaksh asked the doctor as they were sitting in his cabin.

"Not fine actually." The doctor responded.

"But what happened to her suddenly?"

"I have a doubt but can't say it now. Let the reports come of all the tests then only I could say something."

"And the patient's name is Ms. Simran right?" The doctor asked when Ekaksh was about to get up from his chair.

"No, Mrs. Simran." He corrected.

"Okay." The doctor said corrected in the form.

Ekaksh came out of the doctor's cabin and called Abhay to inform him about Simran but he didn't receive the call.

*******************************

The meeting was concluded and right now Abhay was sitting with his colleagues having his beautiful weather wife's handmade lunch.

He was thinking what she might be doing right now. Whereas his friends were bitching about their wives or girlfriends.

"Earth to Abhay." Mukur said who was sitting beside him.

"What happened, Abhay. Are you still upset about morning teasings?" Raunak one of his colleagues asked seeing him lost.

"No. It's nothing like that. It's just.... I don't feel good. I feel like something bad is going to happen." Abhay expressed.

"Intuition? Bro, this intuition and all happens to women not to men. Just Relax." Raunak said and laughed lifting his hand for hi-fi but everyon glared at him not finding it funny.

"Bhai, Relax. Nothing will happen like that. Just don't worry. Hmm." Abhay nodded but his heart was still restless.

Ufff! Longest Chapter I guess

Did you enjoy it??

What do you guys think

Do I write mushy scenes just fine or need more brushing to it??

What might have happened to Simran ??

How would Abhay react when he'll come to know about her health??

L

ast but not the least

Please do vote and comment guys as that's what keeps me going...

And I don't know what I'm writing and why??

It's just happening in it's own.

So if you guys like it then vote and comment down your precious words if you don't it's fine 🥺

Don't know why I'm speaking so much today....

Okay, Bye 👋🏻👋🏻

Toodles ❣️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

19M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
4.4M 229K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
58.5K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...