Weight Gain And Inflation Sto...

By didigtsyduehjf

DevianArt More

A Growing Love
The Wishing App
Twitch Chat Makes You Fat
Fortune Teller
Unexpected Halloween
Software Glitch
The Growing game
Photoshop
A date with Dan
Smart Water
The Big Date
Office Blob
First Meeting
Cream Filled
Inflated Revenge
Inflation Experience
Male Inflation Day
Pro Gamer
Soda Challenge
3 wishes
Inflate for Me
Will the Waterbed
Only once
Jacob's long night
Caramel Treats
Getting Fuller
Fat spa
Jonah's three wishes
Program
Victor's Demise
Cuddle Time Fwoomphs
The Birthday Cake
Creak,Gasp,Bang!
Inflated Boyfriend
Big Big Big Boyfriend
Out with a Bang
Malfunction
Big man on Campus
The Bus Stop
Visitor
The Suit
Marshmallows
The Dare
Size Envy
Questionable Decisions
Inflation Suit
Project GAINS
Inflate Me!
The Body inflation Suit and the Inflation Fetish Society
Dan's Discord Show
Champagne Bottle
The ass cream man
The Devil's Due
Private Show
Matt and Theo
John's wish
Accidental Water Inflation
Meditations
Cursed Chocolate
Expression
Water and Chocolate
A special drink
Filled with Chocolate
S'mores
Inflate-a-Date
David's pill
Take a seat
Super stuffed
The pill
Doctor's Visit
Something Tight
Fall Fair
Cuddling
Something Ripped
Campfire
Pumpkin Spice
Something too Small
Indulgence
Eating
Feeding
Soft Chest
Freshman Fifteen
Stretch Marks
Eating Contest
Mutual Gaining
Chubby Thighs
Chafing
Love Handles
Full Moon Feast
Chubby Cheeks
Belly Rubs
Big Butt
Chubby Belly
Weight Gain Curse
I knew it was you
Takumi in bed
Spell
Two for one
The Princess and the curse
A Heavyweight Honeymoon
Mindless
Quinn's Halloween
Biggest Fan
Derek's Cupcakes
A very big little brother
The Tale of the Slime
Donut Magic
The Devil's Doughnuts
Family Curse
Birthday wish
The Blushing Blueberry
The Gainers Love
Trick or Titan
Coffee with cream
Comfort Eating
You deserve it Haley!
The perfect toy
"Intant Dad Bod"
The Wishing Scale: Pushed aside
Easy as a Pie
Finding Out New Things
The Fun Zone
An Engorged Explorer
More Than Offered
Growing for your Dom feeder

Dave's Cookies

126 1 0
By didigtsyduehjf

It had been an excruciatingly tedious experience. The countless hours spent in front of the computer sending emails, getting rejection letters, and answering phone calls just to find out that the position had just been taken. All of this effort just to get one measly, insignificant job. Dave ruffled his black hair as he glazed over yet another rejection letter, his mind slowly submitting to defeat. He’d been at college for nearly two years now and he still couldn’t get a job, even after all this effort. No one wanted someone who had no experience yet he couldn’t get any because no one would hire him so that he could gain experience. It was a classic catch 22 that drove him to insanity. The only driving force that Dave had left was the small amount of money that he had to scrap by, week to week. His pantry contained 6 packets of instant noodles and an old tin of tomato soup. All that Dave wanted was a job so that he could afford something real to eat, something substantial, something filling.
Dave stood up and stretched. His shirt lifted up revealing his flat, pale stomach and boney ribs. He walked over to the couch and slumped down in defeat. He switched on his roommates ps3, watching the screen as the title card loaded. Dave left his laptop open beside me so that he could answer any job alerts that popped up, occasionally he would flick through Facebook to see if there was anything interesting going on.
He had always been an incredibly skinny guy, barely making it past 120lbs. Although he was exceptionally thin, he was quite attractive. His pale skin, with his dark black messy hair combined with his sharp features made him quite alluring to many people. However, Dave was too shy to talk to other people. He really only talked to Cam, and that was because he was his housemate.
PING!
He looked wearily over to his laptop. He grabbed it and had a look at it. Someone had messaged him on Facebook, although his or her name wasn’t where it should’ve been. Dave didn’t think much of this casting it off as being a bot or some sort of glitch with the site. He scanned the message.
I hear you’re looking for a job? I can offer you something.
Uh, yeah. Who is this? Dave replied
A friend of your mom’s. She said you’re getting pretty desperate. Anyway, I have an offer for you. I work for a testing company. Basically we would send you boxes of cookies to try, as many or as little as you want for each day of the week. Then you send us a message saying if you liked them or not. You don’t need to go into detail, just good or bad. You will get paid of course, one dollar for every cookie eaten.
So, uh, whats the catch then? It seems a bit too easy if you ask me.
Haha, no, no there isn’t a catch. It is really as simple as it sounds. If you’d like we can even get started today? But if you don’t want to become apart of the taste testing team then I completely understand.
Dave’s fingers hovered over his keyboard before responding. Ok I’m in. What do I need to do?
Well, all you need to do is say how many cookies you’d like today, and then we will deposit the money straight into your account.
Oh okay then. Well, I guess one hundred would be good for today. Dave did think he was going over board but he also thought it might be good to have a little extra food around the house. Plus, it was unlikely that this guy was being serious at all.
Great. The package will arrive shortly. With that the person went offline, leaving Dave sitting in his chair, a confused expression sprawled across his face. He scrolled through the messages trying to figure out if this was just some stupid joke that someone was playing on him. His housemate probably set it up to mess with him. A knocking at the door brought Dave out of his computer. He stood up and wandered over. He opened it up to reveal a box sitting on the doorstep. He poked his head out into the hallway to see if the person who delivered it was still there, but the hallway was empty. He picked up the box and brought it over to the couch, placing it down on the coffee table. He opened the box revealing the one hundred neatly packaged cookies. Dave’s jaw dropped. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The box was filled with all sorts of cookies, from double choc chip, all the way to raspberry cheesecake cookies. Each one looked freshly baked, with a perfectly crisp outside and gooey middle. The smell infiltrated his nostrils, whilst his stomach grumbled at the site of them. He cautiously picked one up and bit into it. The flavors exploded in his mouth and he quickly devoured the first one, then another, and another. Before long the box was practically empty, only a couple of cookies remained in the box. Dave sat back, absolutely stuffed to the brim. His usually flat stomach was incredibly bloated and had formed a small bump, although it was barely noticeable. Dave slowly nibbled on the last biscuits before his computer lit up again.
How were they?
They were amazing. I thought you were kidding about sending me the cookies…. Although I’ve eaten them all already. How much do I owe you?
That’s good to hear. As I said before, you don’t owe the company anything. Your money will be in your account later today. Same order for tomorrow?
Ah, yeah, I guess that’d be good. And with that the mysterious person disappeared yet again, leaving Dave to finish off the last remaining cookies. Although it was barely past four in the afternoon, the copious amount of cookies that Dave had just eaten made him incredibly exhausted and he slowly slipped off into a deep slumber.

Dave awoke with a start. The bright morning light streamed through the window catching his eyes. He squinted as he rolled over, rubbing his still bloated stomach. Hmmm that’s odd, Dave thought, usually it would’ve gone away by now. Ah, it’ll be fine I guess. Man I hope those cookies come soon today. Dave stood up and stretched, rubbing his stomach before trotting off to the toilet. Just as he finished he heard a knocking at the door. He quickly walked to the door and opened it. Just like yesterday a box of cookies sat waiting for him. He quickly tore into the box and began to devour the cookies. It wasn’t long before he finished off the box and his computer screen lit up again.
How were they today?
Fantastic.
That’s good to hear. Same again tomorrow?
Yes, thank you. Again the mysterious person vanished offline as soon as he typed his order in. Dave rubbed his overly full stomach, massaging it as he ate the remaining cookies from the box. I should probably eat something else tonight… Something that isn’t instant noodles. Maybe I should order Chinese or something. Dave’s mind slowly drifted off to sleep again.
He awoke a couple of hours later. He sat up wiping the sleep from his eyes. Shit, he thought, I can’t do that again. His stomach rumbled as he stood up and stretched. Dave looked down at his still bloated stomach but gave into the urge to eat more. He quickly looked at his online bank statement. No way, he thought, they actually put all that money in. Pizza is back on the menu! Dave quickly ordered 2 extra large pizza’s with garlic bread and some soda. Before long the food arrived and Dave had ploughed through the two pizza’s, leaving scattered remnants of garlic bread and an empty soda bottle on the table. Dave had unbuttoned his pants to relieve the pressure in his bloated belly, his hand rubbing it tenderly as he slowly drifted back to sleep.

The next couple of days want on like this. Dave would wake, grab the box of cookies and devour them before falling asleep again. Slowly the empty boxes began to stack up beside the couch, whilst crumbs had started to fall onto the carpet, couch and table. Just like every other day, Dave woke with a start and rolled off the couch. He stumbled over to the bathroom to have a shower. He quickly toweled himself off and walked into his bedroom and grabbed some pants out. He slid them up his legs and tried to do up the button but found it a little hard. He looked down to see what was happening but he could barely see his hands under the layer of fat that had started to grow on his stomach. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He stumbled back into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. A chubby guy stared back at him. A guy who had the starts of love handles forming on his hips, a soft chest that looked as though moobs where about to form, a soft round face, and a little double chin that had begun to form. This can’t be me… I’ve never been even a little chubby, my cheeks bones have… they have… but my stomach… I thought it was just bloating. Dave thought, watching as his finger sunk into the soft flesh. His hands moved down to his pants and tried doing the button up. After a couple of moments of straining he finally got them done up. His tight jeans caused his soft fleshy sides to muffin top over his waistband. He looked at himself again, his little belly pushing into his waistband out. I got to loose this, Cam will never let me live it down. No more of those cookies, even if the- the usual knocking at the door interrupted his thoughts and he trotted down the hall to pick up the box. He ripped it opened and begun shoveling cookies into his mouth as he kicked the door closed. He plonked down onto the couch and switched on the ps3. Wait – What am I doing? Why am I eating these, I can’t keep doing this! I’ll only get fatter! But… but they’re so damn good. Dave continued to shovel the cookies into his waiting maw. His stomach began to creep further forward as a neared the end of the box. Finally he finished the entire box. He leant back and started to rub his stomach, feeling how soft it had started to become before his computer lit up again.
How were they? Dave new he had to end it here, he had to say that they were great but he couldn’t keep going. He had to stop now, other wise it’d be too late. He reached for his computer, and started to type.
They were amazing. Is it possible to get another 100 for tonight?
That can certainly be arranged. And we will place you down for 200 tomorrow one in the morning and one to arrive at night. With that the stranger was gone again. Dave just stared at his screen. What just happened? Why did I type that? I mean I don’t… I kinda… I want them, but a can’t keep doing this. He looked down at his belly, it had already started to spill over his waistband causing his pants button to strain against his stomach. Dave sprang to his feet and began to pace around the house. Damn it I need to do something about this, maybe if I clean that might burn off something.
It wasn’t long before Dave had cleaned the entire house. He walked back into the living room, his belly craving another cookie. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Dave grabbed the box and placed it onto the table. He refused to open them; instead he switched on his ps3 and began to play COD. A couple of hours latter, the empty cookie box sat on the table as Dave rubbed his bloated stomach. God damn it, not again! Suddenly a popping sound caught his attention. He looked down and stared in horror as the button of his pants slowly rolled away from him, releasing his belly. He watched as his stomach pushed out onto his lap. He could not believe what was happening to him, he could not believe that he could be getting fat, and at this speed. He thought it was impossible.

Another week passed by. Each day would be the same. He would try to resist the cookies but always ended up eating all of them. He tried hiding them, throwing them away, refusing to get them from the door, but every day his cravings made him give in and he would eat all of them. His body had undergone a massive change. His face had changed from having sharp features, to slowly rounding out. Now his chubby cheeks were very plump. His chin and slowly transformed from a double to a triple and eventually melding into his thick neck. His arms had also puffed up, looking like overstuffed pillows, his fingers like tiny sausages. His once stick legs had inflated, looking incredibly doughy and white. His chubby thighs pushed each other apart, widening his gate significantly, forcing him to waddle everywhere. Even his rear had inflated massively. His once slender rear had now formed into two massive globes of fat, giving him quite a bit of padding for when he sat down. However, his stomach had undergone the biggest transformation. Over the last couple of days Dave watched as his belly swelled forward, pushing further and further out. By now it had begun to fall down in front of his junk, completely obscuring it from his vision. His naval was receding further and further into his soft belly, he could fit a couple of his thick fingers into the deepening whole now. His chest had completely softened now and two large moobs had grown. His large nipples had stretched and were becoming particularly sensitive as he continued to grow. His belly wobbled and moved with every step that he took. Although Dave didn’t like his new body, he had taken quite a liking to massaging his doughy belly, kneading it with his fists as he continued to eat the cookies. He new that doing this only made the situation worse and worse. He new he was blowing up, and this wouldn’t end until he changed his diet. Furthermore Cam would tease him endlessly about this.
The days continued and he was leaving the couch less and less now. His belly and blown up even bigger, forcing its way in between his massive doughy thighs when he sat up. His arms were forced out a little due to his belly’s massive girth. But he still continued to eat the cookies. He wanted to stop, but he couldn’t, he didn’t know how. They were just… unimaginably delicious. Nothing compared to their taste. He was finding it harder and harder to get around the house now. His fleshy body slowing him down, he could feel his whole body jiggle now every time he grunted or shuffled. It had been days since he could see his feet, let alone touch his penis. He wasn’t missing it though, not when he could eat these cookies. The knocking at the door grabbed his attention and he tried to stand up. His body shaking with every movement, but he couldn’t stand. He had become too fat to stand. He couldn’t believe it, not that he couldn’t stand, but because he would not be able to get his daily dose of cookies. He lay on the couch, moaning as his belly rumbled, groaning for cookies. Suddenly the door swung open.
“Dave? You home mate?” A familiar voice called. Oh shit, its Cam! Dave thought, his brain going into overdrive. Suddenly a tall, muscular man rounded the corner. “Wow! Who the fu- Dave? Is that you? Holly hell, I’ve been gone for two months mate! What happened?”
“I… Uh…”
“Oh I guess this box is yours”
“Throw it out…. Please…” Dave whispered.
“Why? What’s in it? Smells good.” He began to open the packet.
“No..” Dave grunted. Cam opened the box and pulled out a letter, putting the box down. Can gave a knowing smile and tossed the letter aside, picking the box up again. He pulled out a cookie and slowly straddled Dave’s massive dough ball of a belly. He pushed a hand into it and watched as his hand sank.
“Apparently you haven’t been keeping up with the company, so this is your last box… and this box comes with something special.”
“No… Cam… I… can’t…”
“Oh yes you can, and I know you want to.” A glimmer flickered in Cam’s eyes as he brought the cookie to Dave’s mouth. “Come on big boy, open up.” He slid the cookie into Dave’s mouth, watching him eat it before he grabbed another, and another, cramming it into Dave’s mouth.
“This is kind of funny Dave. You see I like fat guys, really fat guys that used to be skinny. Now, you were kind of cute when you were a beanpole, but what can you do with that, you know. But, mmmph, big guys, man they just…” Cam trailed off. He slowly slid a hand under Dave’s overhanging belly, sliding it up to his shaft and slowly wrapped his hand around it. He felt how hard it was, how big it was even though rolls of fat surrounded it. “Now, you can tell me to stop at any time,” Dave moaned as he felt Cam’s hand begin to move up and down his shaft, he was surprised at his reaction, he’d never thought about…
“Now, a couple of months ago, I found this site that claimed that they could fatten any one in the world that you wanted to get fat. You could even select how fast they would gain, from slow gain to fast gaining. All this would be done through a box of cookies a day. A box that contained an amount selected by the person who was going to get fat, that person being you. Now I thought it was all a joke, but getting home today and seeing you…. Wow, it really did work didn’t it.” Cam slid the last cookie into Dave’s mouth, his hand slowly speeding up. He began to feel Dave’s soft belly, grabbing and squeezing every roll, listening to Dave’s moans. Before long Cam felt Dave release his load onto the underside of his belly, letting out a soft grunt before falling asleep, taken by a food coma. Cam kissed him, lying on top of his friend’s massive belly.
“Sleep tight big fella.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 33 4
no matter how many friends tell louis that he and harry are good together, they're obviously just friends with benefits. nothing more. or, the one wh...
12K 42 6
Would you like another one of my apples?
37.3K 141 6
comission story includes: forcefeeding, extreme weightgain, feederism stuff so don't read if you don't like that. all characters are 20+
STUFFED By H0meBunny

General Fiction

112K 712 63
Being a cheerleader was tough; counting calories, maintaining an acceptable weight, never getting to eat what she wanted. A well deserved cheat day l...