Weight Gain And Inflation Sto...

By didigtsyduehjf

DevianArt More

A Growing Love
The Wishing App
Twitch Chat Makes You Fat
Fortune Teller
Unexpected Halloween
Software Glitch
The Growing game
Photoshop
A date with Dan
Smart Water
The Big Date
Office Blob
First Meeting
Cream Filled
Inflated Revenge
Inflation Experience
Male Inflation Day
Pro Gamer
Soda Challenge
3 wishes
Inflate for Me
Will the Waterbed
Only once
Jacob's long night
Caramel Treats
Getting Fuller
Fat spa
Jonah's three wishes
Program
Victor's Demise
Cuddle Time Fwoomphs
The Birthday Cake
Creak,Gasp,Bang!
Inflated Boyfriend
Big Big Big Boyfriend
Out with a Bang
Malfunction
Big man on Campus
The Bus Stop
Visitor
The Suit
Marshmallows
The Dare
Size Envy
Questionable Decisions
Inflation Suit
Project GAINS
Inflate Me!
The Body inflation Suit and the Inflation Fetish Society
Dan's Discord Show
Champagne Bottle
The ass cream man
The Devil's Due
Private Show
Matt and Theo
John's wish
Accidental Water Inflation
Meditations
Cursed Chocolate
Expression
Water and Chocolate
A special drink
Filled with Chocolate
S'mores
Inflate-a-Date
David's pill
Take a seat
Super stuffed
The pill
Doctor's Visit
Something Tight
Fall Fair
Cuddling
Something Ripped
Campfire
Pumpkin Spice
Something too Small
Indulgence
Eating
Feeding
Soft Chest
Freshman Fifteen
Stretch Marks
Eating Contest
Mutual Gaining
Chubby Thighs
Chafing
Love Handles
Full Moon Feast
Chubby Cheeks
Belly Rubs
Big Butt
Chubby Belly
Weight Gain Curse
I knew it was you
Takumi in bed
Spell
Two for one
The Princess and the curse
A Heavyweight Honeymoon
Mindless
Biggest Fan
Dave's Cookies
Derek's Cupcakes
A very big little brother
The Tale of the Slime
Donut Magic
The Devil's Doughnuts
Family Curse
Birthday wish
The Blushing Blueberry
The Gainers Love
Trick or Titan
Coffee with cream
Comfort Eating
You deserve it Haley!
The perfect toy
"Intant Dad Bod"
The Wishing Scale: Pushed aside
Easy as a Pie
Finding Out New Things
The Fun Zone
An Engorged Explorer
More Than Offered

Quinn's Halloween

149 0 0
By didigtsyduehjf

**18 years or older only!!! This story contains themes of: extreme male weight gain, magic, very very brief mentions of sweat. The gaining that occurs is purely fantasy and unrealistic, continue at your own enjoyment.**

Quinn was the standard ‘pretty boy’ that everyone admired. At just over 6 feet tall (185.42cm) and 190 pounds of lean muscle (86.2kg), he looked like he belonged on the cover of a health and fitness magazine. The jawline that highlighted the shape of his face could cut granite.  Thick, short black hair, along with his evenly tanned, olive skin and deep hazel eyes, all only seemed to make him more desirable to those around him. Quinn was soft on the eyes and had a personality to match – except for one flaw. He loved most people, and was always quite agreeable, however, having grown up a little ‘husky’ – he managed to build a harsh resentment for anyone overweight.

“Fuck,” Quinn muttered under his breath as he pulled his truck into a parking spot. He shut off the vehicle and looked across the empty lot at the pop-up Halloween store. Quinn sighed despairingly and continued, “This place better have it!”

Quinn was not the best at planning. He knew he had to buy a Halloween costume for quite some time, but he procrastinated until the last minute to find one. Quinn only had a few hours left before the party and this store was his last chance to get the costume he really wanted – a sumo wrestler belt.

The handsome man pulled out his car key and climbed down from his truck. He speedily rushed across the empty parking lot and into the store. The little bell above the door chimed as he rushed in. The sound echoed for a moment before dissipating into silence. Quinn looked around – the storehouse was empty.

“Hello?” Quinn said as he began to wander around.

He walked across the rows of aisles. The fluorescent lights flickered and buzzed above him as he scanned his surroundings. Silence filled the cold air that wafted around him. The shelves were lined with costumes ranging from wolf-men, lumberjacks, gorillas, and other cliché costumes. A shiver ran down Quinn’s back as he felt as if someone was watching him.

“H-Hello? Anyone workin’ here? I’m looking for a sumo wrestler costume!” Quinn yelled once again.

Before giving up hope, Quinn heard a door open in the back of the store and a thickened wheeze for air. The loud footsteps pounded the dirty, checker-pattern tiled floor. Quinn heard the heavy footsteps get louder and louder as someone got closer. Slowly, Quinn rounded the corner and crept his way to the aisle it was coming from. Out of the darkness from the back of the store came a morbidly obese man, easily several times the size of Quinn.

“Jesu-“ Quinn quickly stopped himself before he could finish muttering what he was about to say.

The man was wearing an old, tattered shirt, and massive sweatpants, but both were not large enough to fully cover his immense size. Love handles sank down from under his shirt, and nearly a foot of doughy flesh was exposed at the front, revealing the indent where his deep belly button was. Quinn tried his best not to gasp or marvel at the man’s titanic stature.

“So… Ye want… a sumo… wrestler outfit… do ye?” The man’s voice itself even sounded fat. He was taking up the entire width of the store’s aisle, standing in the middle of it, his huge thighs brushed against the cold shelves. The man smirked across to Quinn.

The floor trembled as the man continued to waddle closer and closer. The items on the shelves shook forcefully and nearly fell off the hooks as his thighs smacked against them. The man continued to pant and wheeze with his mouth drooped open. Two, fattened nipples were poking out from under his tight shirt. The man’s knees were hidden away by mounds of hip and thigh fat that had oozed down his legs like melted nacho cheese. The vast belly that hung low in front of him swung as his thighs pushed against it to step forward.

“Y-Y-Yes, please. I looked everywhere. I went to every store. They’re nowhere to be found!” Quinn pleaded.

“Well,” The man panted for air and continued, “I got one left… but it might not be right fo ye…”

Quinn started to walk closer to the massively obese man. As he approached, Quinn was increasingly intimidated by how colossal this man was. Quinn looked up at the man’s plump, rounded face, and replied, “Please! I’m sure it’s fine. I’ll make sure it fits!”

The man smacked the sides of his gut. It rippled under his palms and between his fat fingers. The smack sounded almost wet. Quinn winced slightly and watched as the obese, blubbery chest heaved up and down for air. The man smiled, and Quinn was able to see his sauce-stained teeth.

“I ain’t sure… about it… I mean… why would a good lookin’ bloke… like yerself… want to be a sumo wrestler?”

“It’s… It’s for the irony-“ Quinn honestly replied half under his breath. He hoped deep down the man wouldn’t take offense to it.

“What is that… supposed to mean?”

“I-I-I’m not a big guy… and so it is funny to be a… sumo wrestler…” Quinn quickly trailed off and slowly stopped talking; realizing that his words came out worse than he’d meant them to.

The man just smirked creepily and shrugged his fat shoulders. The series of fat chins that had hidden away the man’s neck squeezed together as he peered down at Quinn. The man reached on the shelf next to him. He pulled out a comically large sumo wrestler's belt. It was white and had strands of fabric that draped down in the front and the rear. He reached out his fat-engulfed arm to Quinn and passed it to him.

“Y-You’re right… it might be a little bit too big!” Quinn mentioned.

“It adjusts,” The obese man muttered. “One size… fits all.”

The gargantuan man finalized the deal by charging Quinn $5 for the mawashi. Quinn then rushed out of the store and back to his car. Quinn threw the sumo belt onto his passenger seat and drove home faster than ever before. Once home he grabbed the costume and ran inside. He nearly jumped up the stairs and into his bedroom where he closed the door and looked at the mawashi.

Quinn furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the clothing. It looked somewhat smaller in his hands. It was still clean and white but felt oddly warm in his grip. Before he could think anything was strange, Quinn decided to try it on.

The male model stripped out of his clothing. His toned, slim waist and perky rear flexed as he stepped into the sumo belt and pulled it up. To his surprise, the mawashi felt snug and constricted against all the important parts that needed to be covered. Quinn tried to reach down into the front of the belt to fix his package but quickly realized the garment was too tight. His hand could not fit between the waistband and his pelvis. Quinn shook his legs and squat down to adjust himself, but the mawashi did not seem to budge. He looked at himself in the mirror and shrugged his shoulders.

In the mirror – he liked what he saw. His toned body had filled out the mawashi in the best way possible. Quinn’s tight, bubble butt was nicely covered in the back, and his muscular pelvic region was also graciously covered in the front. He then walked into his bathroom to get himself ready for the evening.

The model’s vanity caused him to take hours to get ready for the party. Not one hair was to be left out of place, his skin needed to be moisturized and free of all blemishes and imperfections. Quinn looked at himself in the mirror and felt a subtle tingling sensation from under the mawashi. He lazily scratched at it and noticed his finger sink into his pelvis.

“What the…” Quinn trailed off as he looked down and saw his torso was rounder.

A soft, doughy belly expanded outward from his once muscular torso. The fat on his pelvis even began to swell within the tight sumo belt. Quinn looked over his shoulder and watched his bubble butt slowly expand and fill outward. The lard that piled onto his ass sagged downward due to gravity and splayed outward. The fabric of the belt was engulfed between the two rounded ass cheeks.

He rushed from the bathroom to the full-length mirror in his bedroom. As he passed through the doorframe, he felt his soft shoulders and widened hips brush against the wood. Ripples shook across his heavy body. Quinn’s jaw dropped as he stood in the mirror and watched helplessly as his frame filled out all over.

The floor groaned as he continued to swell with lard. His thighs started to squeeze against each other. Expanding sacks of flesh quickly took over Quinn’s legs, getting rid of any muscular definition he had worked hard to obtain. His thighs rubbed together as he tried to walk around – forcing him to waddle comically. Soon his knees were engulfed in lard and hidden under sagging rolls of flesh.

Quinn gasped as his hips continued to swell out wider, forcing him to take a few steps back to get a full view of his broad, girthy body in the mirror.  The definition on his legs was completely gone, and all he was left with was a series of stacked mounds of blubber that flopped down heavily.

Quinn’s hips undulated in large waves as he widened his stance and tried to steady himself to accommodate his continued growth.  His belly expanded and flopped down over his crotch. The mawashi slowly began to get covered by Quinn’s sloshing gut. As it continued to grow, the piles of lard folded inward under their own size, creating a series of rolls on Quinn’s torso.

His stomach rumbled loudly as it stretched out more with no signs of stopping. The asymmetrical, doughy surface of his gut rolled down over his thighs and towards his knees. Love handles formed on his sides and caused more crevasses to form on his fat frame. The folds continued to expand across the landscape of his belly. Quinn’s deep belly button eventually caved inward as blubber expanded beneath it, which created a ‘double-belly’ look.

The growing blob’s rear enlarged to colossal portions. It sagged low behind him and flopped heavily against the back of his cumbersome thighs. Mounds of back fat began to flop over the top of his ass cheeks, which surged upward. With every subtle movement, Quinn could see his pear-shaped frame ripple and wobble. The two globes of ass fat rose and fell with each step. Given the titanic width of his frame, Quinn was able to see the corpulent ass cheeks spill off to the sides while he stood in front of the mirror.

Quinn’s arms grew heavier and spilled out over the sides of his expanding torso. His once muscular biceps were now soft, doughy pillows that sagged down over his thickened chest fat and rested on his love handles. Quinn’s fat moobs splayed over the sides of his growing belly. Thick, pepperoni nipples pointed downward off the sides of his mountainous belly as his moobs expanded to a size that no shirt of his could ever contain.

The floor continued to groan painfully beneath the growing landscape of lard. Quinn panted for air as standing became too much effort. He waddled backward to park his fat ass down on the bed for a moment. The smack from his ass cheeks sounded like someone was slapping a bag of pudding. The globular rear rippled in thick waves. Quinn broke into a sweat as he collapsed onto the bed. The tsunami of gelatinous beef immediately squashed the mattress. His moobs and belly sloshed up and smacked against his chins and then sloshed back down. The immense weight caused the frame to crack and snap.

-CRACK-THUD-

Quinn’s bed collapsed to the floor, causing his entire body to slosh heavily. After waiting a few moments to catch his breath, Quinn slowly rolled over to his side. To do so, he needed to rock and gain momentum for his huge, lumbering belly to roll. Quinn then slowly inched himself up into a seated position with his fat legs stretched out onto the floor.

The extremely obese man’s wide hips spilled outward and forced his love handles to also roll to the sides. Quinn widened his stance, trying to spread his thighs far enough apart to let his belly spill between his knees. His chest heaved as Quinn huffed for air. Sacks of blubber that covered his torso made his rib cage feel heavy. Before standing up, he was distracted by his reflection in the mirror.

The newly corpulent man was unrecognizable. His Adonis-like face was now trapped under piles of flab. On both sides of his fat lips were large heaps of fat that sagged down onto his neck – hiding his previously prominent cheekbones. The once muscular neck had become a tire of lard and stacks of flab formed his chins. Quinn’s chest heaved as he panted for air. He reached his hand out to see if it was all real – and it was.

His fingers, which were now fattened to the size of dinner sausages, sank deep into his ocean of fat. The chubby arms weighed down heavily as uneven mounds of blubber sagged down from all over his appendages. His upper arm and shoulder had become indistinguishable from each other – now a wide, rippling dune of flesh. Quinn attempted to lift his hands all the way up, he still felt lard slump against his moob fat.

Quinn dropped his arms, letting them smack against his girthy frame. While he tried to catch his breath, the obese model lazily rubbed his hands across the landscape of fat. Quinn felt the mawashi dig into his ass crack and strain to contain his fat pad that now completely swallowed his crotch. Quinn was easily over 900 pounds (408kg).

“Fuck…” Quinn wheezed for air, “…How do I… explain… this?”

The growth seemed to stop for a few moments, while Quinn caught his breath. This was still a lot to take in – his mind was rushing, and his heart beating out of his chest. Quinn hated fat and loathed everything about it. He was beginning to get flustered imagining what others would think of him. Fear and shame washed through his gelatinous frame.

Eventually, he decided to get up – he had a party to attend. Quinn rationalized that he could probably convince everyone it was part of his costume. He planted his fat feet firmly against the wooden floorboards and widened his stance. He tried to place his hands on his knees, but his belly and arm fat limited his mobility. Quinn heaved and rocked as he built up enough momentum to lurch up onto his swollen feet.

“There… we… go…” Quinn panted aloud.

As Quinn approached the door, he noticed his eyes were now level with the top of the frame. Without thinking, he ducked his head down and the flab on his chins sank and squeezed into the warm, doughy sack-like waterbed of chest fat. With his flabby shoulders and torso through the frame, he felt the sides of the frame dig into his wide hips. Quinn moved and wiggled his body as much as physically possible.

Quinn gasped and tried to continue waddling forward, but his huge thighs were fighting over space in the doorframe. Sweat dribbled down his fat face. Quinn’s blubbery cheeks turned red as he exerted all the energy he could to squeeze through.

Quinn wheezed and panted as he leaned forward, his fat ass cheeks pressed together and rose up as they oozed through the frame. He tried to clench his butt cheeks together to help, but the vast quantity of blubber was too thick. Fat hands smacked against both sides of the doorframe and Quinn pushed against the walls.

The wall groaned as more rolls of flab oozed out. Love-handles squeezed and flopped through. The hills and valleys of flesh sagged freely as more of the landscape made it through the frame. Finally, Quinn popped out and stomped into the hallway. He leaned against the wall to regain his balance and catch his breath. Quinn looked to his right and noticed the bathroom door. He turned the handle and opened the door. Inside, he looked at the mirror and was startled by the sight.

“Jesus! Is that…me?” He yelped.

Quinn thought for a moment, then rubbed his eyes. He could not believe it – he was still growing. This could not have been real. He continued down the hallway, the widening hips crashed against the sides of the walls like ocean waves against a rocky shore. The mountain of blubber slowly stomped down the steps. The mawashi continued to be engulfed by swelling lard as Quinn continued to expand. He panted louder and gasped for air as his legs slowly weakened. The stairs creaked and snapped under his fat feet.

The morbidly obese man’s fat legs were forced to fight against the gelatinous apron-like belly to waddle forward. Luckily, gravity did most of the work as he made his way down the stairs. Floppy love-handles spilled over his widened hips and oozed over the railings just as Quinn made it down the last step.

Finally, Quinn stood at the front door. He debated putting on shoes but realized it was futile – he could not even see his feet. Quinn panted and wheezed for air as he took a few moments to plan out what he would do at the party. In the meantime, his hairy fat pad started to swell around the front strap of his mawashi, almost engulfing it. From the front, the gelatinous fat pad looked like two hairy lips that splayed around the tight fabric. Quinn slowly started to feel his heavy rear-end press against the banisters.

“Fuck…it!” Quinn panted.

He swung the door open and twisted his frame as much as physically possible. The wood managed to snag against portions of his arm fat and held them back. Quinn pushed his arms outward and felt his blubbery appendage rub against the frame as it extended freely. Once his arms were through, Quinn was able to shove them against the sides of the walls – following the same technique as earlier. Trick-or-treaters ogled and gawked at the nearly immobile glutton.

Quinn panted and wheezed; his face turned bright red as he noticed a small crowd beginning to form. He continued to try and maneuver his bloated body through the doorway. Both of his fat nipples managed to flop out from the frame, and they splayed freely over the crest of his belly. The crowd gasped. Roll after roll of belly fat oozed out and inched lower on his body.

Once his belly spilled out freely, it was already large enough to sag down over the front of his claves. People began to approach him and offer to help. Quinn reached out his hands and some of the men grabbed onto him and pulled. Unfortunately, his pear shape had grown and expanded to the point where his hips were far too wide for the frame.

One of the men quickly ran off and returned with an axe to break down the wall on both sides of the door. Quinn was more than embarrassed, but all he could think about was sitting down and catching his breath. People were positioned all around him, and they continued to pull and grab at his fat body. Hands sank into piles of flesh across his vast landscape of blubber. Men tugged on rolls and others hoisted up portions of his belly fat. Quinn’s fingers swelled to the point where it was difficult to bend them, which made it hard for people to grab and pull. His back fat started to rise up against the top of the doorframe.

-THWACK-CRASH-THWACK-CRASH-THWACK-CRASH-

The neighbor began to break down the wooden siding. This was to create a large hole for Quinn to ooze out of – similar to what Firemen do for people Quinn’s size when they need to be transported. After a few more swings, the siding was torn down in chunks. Quinn was freed. The ocean of blubber wobbled unreservedly. Ankle fat began to inch over the top of his feet. Quinn’s thighs had become hidden away under a gigantic landscape of belly fat that extended down to his calves. The widened hips looked like a series of sagging fleshy rolls.

Quinn panted and wheezed. The crowd that had formed around him looked up at the large, gluttonous blob. He appeared naked to them, but the sumo belt had been completely engulfed in blubber. From behind, the view was no better. The back of the mawashi had become absorbed between his cavernous ass crack.

“I must…get to… the party…” Quinn’s fattened voice boomed over the crowd.

A man approached him and replied, “I can drive you. I have a truck.”

Several men had positioned themselves around the nearly immobilized, growing hog. They grabbed handfuls of blubber and hoisted it upward to take some of the weight off of Quinn. He lifted his arms and allowed for two men to situate themselves under them. The men grunted loudly as Quinn lowered his arms, and blubber spilled across the men’s shoulders and heads. With the help of the men, Quinn managed to wobble and waddle forward. His belly was about a foot from the ground and swayed powerfully. The curtain of fat almost knocked several of the men away from their positions around him.

The truck groaned and creaked under his girth. Immense poundage had forced the wheels to distort against the cold asphalt. The truck bed warped as Quinn planted his fat ass down onto it. The siding of the vehicle dug into his gelatinous hips, part of which had spilled over the top of the rim. The driver sat down in the truck and looked out the back window. Two, hairy globes of ass fat had completely blocked his view out of the back. The rear windows creaked loudly as Quinn’s blubbery posterior was piled high against it.

The drive was not as bad as Quinn had expected. It was nice to be resting and sitting, and the night air felt good against his fat body. His nipples hardened as the cold breeze slithered between the crevasses in his fat. Each small bump in the road sent his flabby, gelatinous body rippling and wobbling. Once at the party, the driver managed to back into the driveway, and Quinn felt the growth slow until it completely stopped. People looked out the window of the house and gasped at the sight they saw.

“I’ll go see who it is!” Chet yelled inside as he opened the front door.

Chet walked over to the truck. As he approached, the sound of panting and wheezing got louder. He looked up at the ocean of fat piled high in the truck bed. Quinn was too embarrassed to say anything at first, but Chet did not even seem to recognize him – or recognize Quinn as human.

Chet walked to the cab and said to the driver, “What the fuck is that? I didn’t order a mountain of… whatever that is… Is that gelatin or like a shit ton of ham?”

A moment of silence passed, and Quinn finally built up the strength to speak.

“Hey! Chet, it’s me…You like it? I’m a sumo!”

“…Who…wait…that voice…Quinn! Quinn is that you?” Chet gasped as he rushed back to the immobile tub of lard piled high in the truck bed.

“Yep! It’s me… you like… my costume?”

Chet immediately grinned and leaped with joy. He began to comment on how realistic Quinn’s costume looked. Chet was immediately impressed by the details – the fat nipples, the sweat, the hair, the inhuman-size, and the many rippling folds of blubber that felt warm to the touch. Quinn’s fat face turned red. Chet opened his garage door and helped the driver to back into the garage so Quinn could join the party. The newly extremely obese ex-model smiled. He didn’t have to tell them the truth, not yet at least. Besides, he had a party to enjoy first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 540 15
One girl's love of food hits new levels when she gets rewarded to get fatter.
12.3K 30 16
Caroline, a closet bisexual and aspiring feeder, and Jenn, a loyal friend with some self-esteem issues, enter college and attempt to fulfill their di...
12.6K 40 5
Kelly, a posh and pretty people pleaser, begins her freshman year of college in high spirits, only to slowly fall into the fat girlfriend trap thanks...
STUFFED By H0meBunny

General Fiction

111K 712 63
Being a cheerleader was tough; counting calories, maintaining an acceptable weight, never getting to eat what she wanted. A well deserved cheat day l...