Working With The Winter Soldi...

Bởi ScarlettStories2

From being a Widow to a Hydra soldier, Y/N never really had control in her life, even when she was free, she... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eighteen

27 4 1
Bởi ScarlettStories2

Y/N returned back to her room, she sat on her bed and sighed.

She couldn't sleep, she wasn't asleep before hand. Too many thoughts racing around her head.

She grabbed her note book she was writing in before the Asgardians arrival.

She was writing down the Pros and Cons with going through with this pregnancy.

She sighed, it didn't help. If anything it made her question everything even more.

"Y/N?", A voice came from the door, followed by small tap, "I see a light on, you still up?"

She quickly hid the notepad and stood up. Opening the door.

"Hey", Bucky greeted her.

"Hey", she replied. "What's up?"

"Can we talk?", he asked, slightly awkwardly.

"Um, sure", she replied. Opening the door more so he could come in.

Once he was in, she shut the door.

"What did you wanna talk about?", she asked.

"I just wanted to check on you, I know this mission has been hard", He replied.

She laughed slightly, "You could say that"

"You're my partner and I feel like I haven't really been checking in on you", He added.

"Partner?", She raised an eyebrow.

Bucky coughed slightly, "Work colleague, y'know"

Y/N laughed, "Yes, I know."

"If there's anything you need, or you need my help. Just ask.", Bucky smiled slightly.

Y/N screwed her eyebrows slightly, "Where's this coming from?"

"Uh, nowhere. Just want to help you.", Bucky replied, avoiding eye contact.

Y/N gave him a stern look.

"Fine, I spoke to Natasha.", He replied.

Her eyes widened slightly.

"And what exactly did you talk about?"

"She said you've been having a hard time with it all, we all just want to help", He replied.

Y/N sighed slightly, scared Nat told him more.

"Well, I appreciate that. Thankyou. But I don't like sympathy, I prefer to help others instead. So if you need my help, let me know.", She replied.

Bucky laughed, "Sure, thanks Y/N"

"No problem, James", She smiled.

He groaned slightly, "I wanna be mad, but it's late so I'm heading to bed."

Y/N laughed, "Okay okay".

She followed him to her door.

"Night Bucky", She said as he opened the door.

He turned and smiled, "Night Y/N".

-

"Grant", Loki greeted Y/N as she walked into the kitchen.

"Laufeyson", She replied, passing him to the fridge and getting the milk out.

"It's been a while", He added.

"I guess a year is a while", She replied, pouring cereal into a bowl.

"How have you been?", He asked.

Y/N stopped what she was doing and looked at him.

"What?", He questioned.

"You have never asked anyone how they have been", She stated.

"Yeah, well I want to change.", he replied.

She scoffed, "Bullshit".

He stood up from the barstool and walked towards her.

"I'm serious"

She laughed, "The only thing you have been serious about, is destroying things and winning pathetic arguments."

"Is that what this about? You're still bitter about that argument we had before I left?", he said with a slight sharp tone.

"Not necessarily", She replied, grabbing the milk again and pouring it onto her cereal.

"I apologised about that", He added.

She nodded and began to eat her cereal.

He groaned, "You're still just as stubborn"

"Thankyou", She replied.

"I'm surprised anyone can work with you", He spat.

She shrugged, "You and me both"

Loki was getting visibly angry.

A year ago, Loki and Y/N was assigned to a mission together. It was the first time Loki tried to make ammends but it didn't work out so well.

Loki and Y/Ns personalities clashed. They constantly argued  throughout the mission and it was one thing Loki did  that made them never complete that mission.

Y/N was actually trying to focus on that mission but Loki had a tendency to wind her up. At this point she managed to just block him out, but he took it a step too far. Loki's abilities to enter one's mind had been unknown to her, therefore her guard was down.

Loki tapped Y/N's head, viewing her entire life, he saw things no one knew about, her darkest secrets.

Once Y/N had noticed this, anger took over her, she had tried to remain calm but Loki had overstepped. She lunged at him, and her strength shocked him, it caught him off guard and they fought, in the middle of the mission.

It alerted the guards of a base they were invading and everyone in the building fled.

Fury was fuming, they let the people they had been working so hard to get go, and still to this day, they haven't been found.

Y/N screamed at Loki once they made it back to the tower, he tried to apologise but with her stubbornness it wasn't going to happen, so he just argued back.

Loki ended up being sent back up to Asgard with Thor. While Y/N had desk duty for a little while.

"What do you want me to say Loki?", Y/N asked.

"I want us to make up", He replied.

"You sound like such a child, we're grown adults for christ sake, well atleast you're rather overgrown", she smirked.

"Very mature", He replied.

"I thought so too" She replied.

A wave of nausea hit Y/N and she just froze.

Loki noticed immediately, "Are you alright?"

Y/N nodded slightly.

"Are you su-", he started.

She started darting towards the bathroom. "I'll be back."

She passed Bucky who was entering the kitchen.

Bucky watched her run and screwed his eyebrows together. "The hell?"

"She was rather pale", Loki stated.

Bucky turned to him, "Did you do something?"

Loki scoffed, "Come on, I know my reputation doesn't precede me, but I'm trying to make good. I didn't do anything."

"Right", Bucky replied.

He walked over to the cereal on the side, "She was eating this?"

Loki nodded.

Bucky checked the milk, "It's in date" He opened it and gave it a sniff, smelled fine.

"I haven't the foggiest then", Loki replied.

"I think I'm going to go check on her", Bucky replied.

"I think that would be for the best", Loki replied and left the kitchen.

-

"Y/N?", Bucky knocked on the bathroom door.

"Just a minute", She called out.

Bucky heard the sound of the toilet flush and her washing her hands.

The door unlocked and she came out.

She was extremely pale and sweaty.

Bucky was immediately concerned.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded.

"Come on, sit down.", he helped her sit on the couch. It was still early so no one was awake yet, leaving the lounge empty.

"Now what's going on?", He asked.

She shook her head, "Nothing, just must have been the milk I had with my cereal."

Bucky raised his eyebrow, "Really, huh?"

She nodded.

"Well I checked the milk, it was in date and smelled fine", He replied.

Y/Ns eyes widened slightly.

"Now what's going on?", he asked again.

Natasha happend to have been walking passed as this was going on.

"Y/N!", She called out and ran to her. "I told you, you shouldn't have eaten all that ice cream last night, it clearly didn't agree with you"

"I know, but you practically challenged me", Y/N lied.

"I should never challenge you to things", Natasha added.

"So this is just from eating lots of ice cream?", Bucky questioned.

"Mhm", Natasha replied. "Don't worry I'll take care of this, it's not the first time."

"Right", Bucky replied, still unsure. He stood up and took one last look at Y/N, and walked back into the kitchen.

"Thanks Nat", Y/N replied.

"Hey, no worries.", She grabbed a tissue and wiped it across Y/Ns forehead. "It that bad?"

Y/N nodded, "I'm surprised anything is left in my body"

"Have you made your mind up yet?", Natasha asked.

Y/N thought for a moment, "I think I have."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.5K 513 13
A xreader fanfiction. Any gender reader. You were trying so hard to hide your powers but with each passing day it was getting more difficult. Until o...
274K 7.5K 40
Hydra, an organization founded on the belief that people could not be trusted with their own freedom, had no regard for human life. One day, when a s...
510 14 18
I don't own Marvel characters, I only own my OC and storyline.
1.3K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...