WALL-E's Guide to the Galaxy

By CRLStories

After saving the earth from Pollution WALL-E and EVE have been together for several months after they sent th... More

Chapter 1: The Commenced Demolition.
Chapter 2: Vogons.
Chapter 3: The Poetry.
Chapter 4: The Removal.

Chapter 5: The Heart of Gold

27 1 0
By CRLStories

Everyone was staring at the new visitors who appears to be the crew of the ship called The Heart of Gold one was a brown-haired woman, and one was a blonde-haired man in black clothing with yellow stripes.

EVE and WALL-E stared at each other confused.

Arthur Dent: "Oh! Hi Trillian!"

Trillian McMillan: "Hey Arthur!"

Captain McCrea: "Oh that's her?"

Arthur Dent would nod in response: "Yes. Yes, it is this is my girlfriend Trillian McMillan."

Captain McCrea: "Oh. That kinda rhymes."

Trillian McMillan: "Yeah well. It's Tricia. I chose Trillian because it sounds more space-like."

Captain McCrea: "Oh."

Trillian McMillan: "You seem... Big. Well not in a bad way."

Captain McCrea: "Oh no no no it's not your fault. We had slight bone loss in micro gravity."

Trillian McMillan: "Really? How long?"

Captain McCrea: "About 700 Years."

Trillian McMillan: "What!? That Long-"

Zaphod Beeblebrox interrupted: "Ok! No time to squabble!"

Zaphod would shake his hand.

Zaphod Beeblebrox: "Hi."

Captain McCrea: "Hi...? Uh who are you?"

Ford Prefect: "Uh sorry. Captain. This is Zaphod Beeblebrox. President of the Galaxy."

Captain McCrea: "President? Wow. I never knew we had a president. Uh of the Galaxy of course."

Zaphod Beeblebrox: "Well today's your lucky day. But sad about Earth. Yeah, love dirt."

Captain McCrea: "Dirt-? Oh. Right. Earth."

EVE would fly up to Trillian and was startled from the robot at first, but EVE was scanning her and flew around her Trillian was amazed by the robot and EVE giggled.

EVE: "EVE."

Trillian McMillan: "Hi EVE and who's this guy?"

Trillian saw WALL-E and she went down on one knee, and she shook his hand.

WALL-E: "WALL-E."

Trillian McMillan chuckled: "I think they like me."

Arthur Dent: "Yeah they get really friendly."

Trillian McMillan: "Cool."

Arthur Dent: "Hey uh Trillian where's Marvin?"

Trillian McMillan: "Oh Marvin's just catching up. He should be up by now."

Elevator doors open.

Trillian McMillan: "Oh there he is! Hi Marvin!"

EVE and WALL-E stared but was too crowded by the captain was staring at the Lido Deck.

The crowd moved aside revealing a small robot with a large spherical head with a black line in front with triangular green eyes below.

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "I think you ought to know I am feeling very depressed."

EVE and WALL-E was more confused.

Trillian McMillan: "Yeah well... We do have some new friends you might like to meet."

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "Just that? I won't enjoy it."

Marvin walks to WALL-E and EVE.

Trillian McMillan: "Yeah well that's life."

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "Life? Don't talk to me about life."

EVE giggled a little bit while WALL-E tilts his head, but Marvin stopped in front of them reaching his hand out for a handshake.

EVE shook first.

EVE: "EVE."

Marvin The Depressed Robot said sarcastically: "Oh what a creative name."

EVE tilted her head with a confused look again.

Marvin reaches his hand out to shake WALL-E's hand.

WALL-E then shakes Marvin's hand.

WALL-E: "WALL-E."

Marvin would notice dirt on his hand.

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "You should get yourself cleaned."

WALL-E looked down a little bit: "Oh."

Marvin then walked up to the captain who was still looking at the Lido Deck distracted.

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "Hello Captain."

The captain instantly turned and pointed in shock.

Captain McCrea: "AH!"

Trillian McMillan: "No no no wait it's ok he's with us! This is Marvin!"

Captain McCrea: "Marvin?"

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "Oh always point really nice."

Captain McCrea: "Oh uhh sorry. It's just- I've never seen a robot like you before."

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "Oh very funny."

Captain McCrea: "Oh uhh."

Trillian McMillan: "Uh Marvin! Why don't you take WALL-E and EVE to our ship give them a tour?"

EVE and WALL-E was a bit excited to hear.

Marvin would look at them and back to Trillian.

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "Are you sure they wouldn't make a mess?"

Trillian McMillan: "Yeah i'm sure."

Marvin turned to WALL-E and EVE, and they were waiting for an answer.

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "Oh please yourself."

They instantly cheered as Marvin said yes.

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "Here I am, the brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you to our ship you call that job satisfaction cause I don't."

Marvin would walk to the Elevator and WALL-E and EVE followed.

Captain McCrea: "Huh."

The elevator stopped down to the Lido Deck and they walked across the Deck.

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "You can thank Sirius Cybernetics Cooperation for building robots with GPP."

EVE: "GPP?"

WALL-E: "Gee... Pea.... Pee...?"

EVE just giggled hearing his mispronunciation and Marvin was all annoyed.

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "Genuine People Personalities."

EVE: "Ooh."

WALL-E: "Ohhh"

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "I'm a Personality Prototype you can tell, can't you?"

Meanwhile in the Bridge.

Captain McCrea: "So uhh... This Marvin... Care to tell me about him?"

Trillian McMillan: "Well. He's a Personality Prototype so all he feels is depression. But he felt like family to us even though he feels down he brings us together."

Captain McCrea: "Oh. A robot that feels emotions. Huh. I only know Two robot who feels emotions."

Trillian McMillan: "WALL-E and EVE?"

Captain McCrea: "Yeah. You can also say they fall in love now."

Trillian McMillan was amazed: "Really?"

Captain McCrea: "Yeah-"

Zaphod Beeblebrox interrupted again: "Yeah yeah yeah I got that, but I would let you continue but..."

Zaphod pops his head up revealing a second face below his neck.

Captain McCrea was shocked: "WOAH!"

Zaphod Beeblebrox: "Woo hoo! I feel better getting out of that suit!"

Captain McCrea would curiously tap his second face, but Zaphod would just flail his arms keeping his hands away from him.

Zaphod Beeblebrox: "Something like this. And this. And this! Wanna fight now? I can fight right here right now!"

Captain McCrea: "Hey! I'm not fighting you!"

Zaphod Beeblebrox: "I'm just kidding! I'm a kidder! Let's be friends. Let's connect. You and I."

The captain suddenly got slapped by Zaphod's third arm that flew out from his chest and he started celebrating.

Zaphod Beeblebrox: "Ah ha! You didn't see that coming did you! Came right out of the box! You foxy! Yeah!"

Trillian would have an annoyed look and smirked and Arthur would get annoyed as well felt like Deja Vu.

Zaphod Beeblebrox: "Woo!"

He retracts his head back.

Zaphod Beeblebrox: "Anyways. Time to go and get the ship ready. Team!"

He'd order his group to head to their ship and the captain was confused.

Meanwhile in The Heart of Gold, Marvin, WALL-E and EVE head to one of the corridors and the door sigh when they open as they walked through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 507 14
Waking up in the body of a Romani Archiman is acceptable. Getting 3rd and 1st True Magics is nice. Getting Beasts as pets - delightful. The world of...
170K 5.4K 36
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
22.7K 400 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
203K 30K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...