Jaune, the Strategic Gamer

By Darkdecade97

We all know the Story of Jaune's Transcripts being revealed by Cardin or even Pyrrha, where he was beaten, bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

3.2K 107 106
By Darkdecade97

Mason: Do you honestly believe what you all saw is real?!

Everyone turns their attention to Mason, with Belze, Makarov, and Jade, already expecting this kind of reaction from Mason. Ozpin can see Goodwitch agreeing with what Mason has said.

Goodwitch: I agree, we all know here that Jaune's the weakest among all the Beacon Students. What makes you think he could easily get strong in a matter of months?

Belze: Because we trained him in secret, knowing the rest of his Family refused to do so because they dubbed him to be weak, not even giving him a chance to prove himself. Unlike us, we saw potential in Jaune, and as the days go by, Jaune displays abilities that could potentially be something greater with the right guidance. Something his Family fails to see.

Jade: And from what I know, my Brother is an excellent Strategist and Tactician. It's no surprise to me that this Empire made him the Supreme General of their Armies, given his tactics.

Goodwitch can only scoff at this notion, not believing that she is in the wrong.

Goodwitch: Preposterous, I won't believe such a thing. Ozpin, I will contact James immediately and inform him to find this Empire and arrest Jaune at once.

Ozpin: You will do no such thing, Glynda.

Goodwitch: But Ozpin-

Ozpin: ENOUGH!! Your hatred for Jaune has completely blinded you. Jaune has the Army we need to defeat the Droid Army and Sith Empire, James won't be foolish to make him an Enemy when we already have a powerful one against us. I stand by my decision and will ask Jaune for help.

Mason: Ozpin, you can't be serious!! Why would you trust a Disgrace like him?!

Belze: Because he has the means to eliminate an enemy we cannot defeat. Did you not witness the kind of power they had?! Those Troopers, their Weapons, their Tech?! It can beat the Droid Army and Sith Empire!!

Makarov: Let us not forget that Jaune was able to defeat the Man that destroyed Beacon. Something the Huntsmen and Huntresses failed to do.

Ozpin: Indeed.

Mason: I refuse to allow a Weakling and a Disgrace of the Clan to ally with us! The Elders will agree with me as well, the Arc Clan has the means to stop both the Droid Army, and the Sith Empire!! We will, and will never, ask the Disgrace for help!! That is final!!

Belze, Makarov, and Jade knew Mason would spout such a foolish endeavor. He is so high in power that the Man thinks nothing can touch him, nor defeat him. Knowing those from Chronos will do his work for him. While Ozpin could only pinch his nose in frustration, seeing the amount of stupidity being displayed in front of him.

Belze: And are you willing to make Jaune an enemy of the Arc Clan?

Mason: Yes, the Arc Clan and its allies, will do whatever it takes to bring him down. From what I saw there, he is a threat, and needs to be eliminated.

Goodwitch: Indeed, you are all foolish enough to ask help from a Criminal, and I'm doing the right thing. I will call James this instant and have him track down Jaune and bring him to Justice.

Ozpin: Like, I said before. No, you won't.

Belze: And I share the same sentiments as well.

Mason and Goodwitch can now see Ozpin standing up from his desk and stays beside Belze and the other Arcs that supported Jaune.

Belze: Mason, it would be foolish to make Jaune an Enemy when we are already facing two. Do not let your arrogance and ego blind you, you've seen what the Droid Army and the Sith Empire can do. With what we saw in the Footage, we finally have a means to fight back, and if you refuse to see it. I highly doubt Jaune would even save us if the Droid Army attacks us at their full might.

Ozpin: And the same can be said for you, Glynda. Even if you tell James and shown him the Footage, he won't follow with your request and will no doubt ask Jaune for assistance. We are fighting an Enemy that is more powerful than us, Glynda. What you are doing is petty and unbecoming of a Huntress. It only shows how fragile your ego is.

Hearing what was said, Mason could only scoff and takes his leave in the Elevator. While Goodwitch stays silent, but gives in to what Ozpin said.

Goodwitch: Fine, but if this goes wrong, Ozpin. It's on you.

Ozpin nods, now turning his attention to the Arcs.

Ozpin: I take it you plan on sending those among the Arcs that supported Jaune to Mistral?

Makarov: Yes, we are. We will send Jade and Cerberus to find Jaune, hopefully propose the alliance we wish to create with him. Don't worry, Ozpin. These are the people that supported Jaune during this whole ordeal, he will trust us. 

Goodwitch: Don't you believe that this is a bad idea? Knowing your Clan disowned and exiled Jaune from the Family?

Jade: No, it is not. Mason and those that are allied with him are nothing but foolish. Making Jaune an Enemy is idiotic, knowing what kind of Enemies WE are already dealing with. Mason just doesn't want to to be wrong by the fact that someone he once believe to be weak, is actually strong.

Goodwitch: Then why was Jaune weak in Beacon?! If he was already strong, why was he weak when he attended this Academy?!

Belze: Because the Elders will see him as nothing but a Dog that will do their bidding, and Jaune is not one on following their orders.

Jade: My Uncle is right, the Elders tasked their Contacts and I to look for Jaune. I was able to contact Jaune to inform him to act weak in front of the Arc Clan's Contacts or at the Drone Cameras. Because the minute the Elders see Jaune's true power, they will only see him as a Weapon, only caring for him because he is strong.

Makarov: And it truly shows that the Elders never cared for us, only wanting power and people that will ensure the Clan stays in power or they stay in power.

Belze: Indeed, they are nothing but corrupt and we plan to get rid of them someday. We just have to wait for the right time to do so.

Ozpin hums, now understanding a lot of details about Jaune. It seems there was a lot more going on here than what he realized. But the more important part of this is they have a way to contact Jaune without the problem of his Tormentors provoking him.

Ozpin: Then it is settled, we'll contact Jaune and schedule a meeting regarding this alliance we wish to build with him. Hopefully, he will agree to it.

Belze: He will, Ozpin. He will.

Ozpin: And as for you, Glynda. I will be the one to contact James regarding this matter. I know you will contact him the minute we leave this Office, so I will be the one to talk to him, and you will not interfere once this Call starts. Do I make myself clear? 

He looks to Goodwitch who can only scowl, she'll convince Ironwood one way or another.

Ozpin: And speaking of Jaune, where is he now?

Jade: According to my reports from the Drones, he's still in Mistral.

Mistral: Mistral Council Chambers

In the Council Chambers of the Mistral Council, we can see Jaune in the middle, as he looks upon the 4 Council Members of the Mistral Council. There, he is joined by another Individual, he is described to be a Man with auburn hair and a beard, along with gray-blue eyes. He is seen wearing Jedi Robes and has Clone Armor located on his Arms. This Man here is Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Right now, the two can see the Mistral Council reviewing the Footage and the Report regarding the cleansing of the entire White Fang Branch in Mistral, and giving out the Report regarding the "Battle" between the Droid Army and Sith Empire.

Jaune knows the Mistral Council isn't like that of the Vale Council, who cares nothing more about their own reputation rather than that of the people. But seeing how Vale reacted to his Transcripts and are willing to treat this as the worst Crime ever committed in the Kingdom. Jaune has doubts he will let his Empire help the Kingdom of Vale. In his eyes, a hostile takeover is the best option for Vale.

Mistral Councilman 1: I would have to say, General. You were able to eliminate the entire White Fang Branch in our Kingdom in a matter of hours. Whereas the Atlas Military would take years to do such a feat.

Mistral Councilman 2: And let us not forget you were able to defeat the Sith Empire in the Kingdom. After what we saw in Vale, we fear they will attack us next.

Mistral Councilman 3: But seeing you able to thwart the threat and eliminate the Leader from what you told and showed us. We can rest easy knowing the Kingdom is safe.

Mistral Councilman 4: But what of the Droid Army?

Obi-Wan: Our Forces have driven the Droids back to their Main HQ, but I fear they may strike in a matters notice.

Mistral Councilman 1: And can you stop the attack before it happens?

Jaune: We can, but only if you allow us to set up Bases all around Mistral. This is to ensure the protection and safety of the Kingdom, because unlike Atlas, Mistral doesn't have a Military.

The Mistral Council can't help but agree to what Jaune said, like with Vale and Vacuo, Mistral also doesn't have an Army at their disposal. Obi-Wan nods to Jaune, giving him the signal to speak about a certain Family.

Jaune: But there is one matter I wish to address, and that is off the Arc Clan. You know they have their Compounds in Mistral, majority of them have influence in the Kingdom, and knowing what happened in Vale. I know they will demand my immediate arrest.

Obi-Wan: I was informed about this, and we accepted Jaune despite what has transpired in Vale, since he has the means to lead our Forces to victory, you have seen it firsthand. If you allowed the Arc Clan to attack, no less provoke Jaune, then we would have no choice but to withdraw our Forces out of Mistral. Jaune is an important Member of our Empire, and we will not risk losing him.

The two can see the Mistral Council discussing about this matter, with Jaune fully believing they will have to agree to his demands, in fear of the Arc Clan not being able to defeat the Droid Army and Sith Empire, leaving them defenseless.

Mistral Councilman 2: Very well, we will agree to your proposal. We will make sure the Arc Clan stays out of your way. But if we have reports regarding your Forces attacking them, then we will have no choice but to revoke our deal.

Jaune: Of course! But don't worry, we have a means to show that the Arc Clan was the one that attacked us. They won't be able to lie their way out of this.

Obi-Wan: And we would like to express our thanks, Councilmen. I assure you, Mistral will be under the protection of the Empire. We'll make sure the Droid Army and Sith Empire won't attack the Kingdom. This we swear.

Jaune: And to show you our gratitude. We will have my Troopers deal with a certain infestation that has been plaguing the Lands of Mistral for months to no end.

Mistral Councilman 1: And what is this infestation you are speaking of?

Jaune can only let out a smirk, knowing what's happening right about now.

Mistral: Anima

In the Continent of Anima, located in the Kingdom of Mistral, we can see a Squad of Clones, proned by the Hills, they seem to be using Macrobinoculars to scope out what appears to be an Encampment of some sorts. There, they see the Gates of the Encampment open up as a group of Bandits rush out of it to gather the Supplies the Bandits got from their last raid.

They zoom in on two Individuals, the first is a young Woman with tan-colored skin, short brown hair and icy blue eyes, a tattoo of a Bird rising from flowers on her left arm. She wears a light brown vest with dark brown panels on the top and a dark brown buckled strap on the back, over a torn white shirt, alongside a collar that appears to be slightly turned up behind her neck, maroon-colored jeans with the right side rolled up to her thigh revealing the dark pink lining alongside a brown belt with a pouch, dark brown calf guards with one having a garter styled strap that went under her rolled-up pant leg, beige and dark brown lace-up boots with folded over sides, dark brown fingerless gloves, and a dark brown choker strap around her neck. This is Vernal.

The second is a young Woman who wears a V neck black and red wrap style top with a black pleated skirt that has black shorts underneath, with a series of beaded necklaces. She also wears a red obi sash around her waist alongside a red tasset wrapped around her waist that carries her weapon's sheath. Attached to it is a long black object that is either fur or feathers, with a red and white bandana material like hanging from behind her. Her forearms bear red armored gauntlets that protrude outwards and black fingerless gloves. She wears black mid-thigh high boots, that had armor plating with red splatter patterns and black heels. This is Raven Branwen.

Once the Clones see the two, he gives out a nod with a Clone contacting someone in their Communicator.

Clone Trooper 1: We have confirmation that Raven Branwen is in the Encampment.

Clone Trooper 2: We read you, commence the attack.

Clone Trooper 1: Yes, sir. Right away.

The Clone who was on the Comms, does hand gestures as the Clones set up attack positions by the Hills. All around the Forested Areas that circle the Encampment, we have Squads of Clones moving into their designated spots, placing down a Weapon on the ground, which is the Mortar Launcher

Once they're all set.....

BOOM!

The Mortar Launchers shoot out Thermal Detonators as they caused multiple explosions all around the Encampment. Raven gets out of her Tent to see more explosions being rain down upon her Camp.

Raven: What's going on?! Who's attacking us?!

Vernal: We don't know, Raven!! These explosions came out of nowhere.

Before Raven was about to say something, she was met with the sound of one of the Bandits screaming by the Entrance of the Camp.

Bandit: We got incoming!!

BAM!!

The Bandit was shot down and sent flying to the ground, along with the other Bandits that were offloading the Supplies they stole from a nearby Village, the Encampment being littered with blue Blaster Bolts. Raven narrows her eyes to see who is attacking them, and is met with a swarm of AT-RTs heading their way, the difference between this one is the ARF Troopers are now in Phase 2 Armor with Blue Markings, and a Cloth attached to their Helmet Mouth Piece. The AT-RT is painted Blue with the number 501 painted on it.

Raven was about to attack the AT-RTs, but was met with multiple explosions happening in the Wooden Barricades in the Camp. The Bandits went to defend themselves, seeing they have no way out from both sides, but were immediately met with a hail of Blaster Fire from the smoke, immediately getting shot down as the Clones reveal themselves to the Bandits.

These Clones are wearing Standard Phase 2 Clone Trooper Armor, but have Blue Markings, attachments on their Helmet which includes a Visor, a small black Right-Shouldered Pauldron, a Holster for their Blaster Pistol, a Two-Strapped Military Backpack, Straps, and a Clothed Satchel slung over their chest. These are Heavy Weapons Clone Troopers that are part of the 501st Legion.

The Heavy 501st Troopers make their attack by having a small Squad lead up to the front and rain down blue Blaster Bolts using their Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannons, giving the other Troopers a chance to take out the Bandits taking cover them Donny notice them, using their DC-15LE, which is a DC-15A Blaster Rifle, modified for Long-Range Engagements or can fire Explosive Blaster Bolts. This in turn, blows up the Bandit's cover, forcing them out in the open as the Heavy 501st Troopers blast them to pieces.

Raven hears the sounds of Blasters echoing out in the Camp and looks towards it to see the Bandits of her Tribe are not attacking the Enemy who dared attack her Base, but are fleeing from it. This angered her, seeing this Act of Cowardice. They are the Branwen Tribe, they should not run from a fight!!

Raven: Cowards!! Stand and fight!!

She charges towards the Entrance, using a bit of the Spring Maiden's Powers to boost herself. But a shot from a DC-17 Hand Blaster hits Raven in the leg, stopping the Bandit Leader in her advanced as she crashes on the ground and hits a bunch of Crates. Raven quickly stands up and hears the sounds of Blasters being aimed at her, she focuses on the Clones and sees a Battalion of them in front of her. The Clones she is facing are described to be wearing Phase 2 Clone Armor and have Blue Markings. These are the Clones of the 501st Legion.

The Blaster Fire from the 501st Clones destroyed the Crates as Raven sees the amount of Blaster Bolts being fired upon her and quickly grabs something to shield herself, and it is that of the dead body of Shay, one of the Bandits in the Tribe. The Blaster Bolts hit Shay's Body as Raven stands up on her feet, continuing to use the Body as a shield, it didn't last long with a Blaster Bolt hitting Raven in the knee, she falls to the ground while holding Shay's Body.

Vernal: Raven-

BAM!

She didn't get the chance to help Raven as Vernal was hit with a Blaster Bolt to the face. The Clone who did it is an Officer of the 501st. They are described to be wearing Phase 2 Armor, but it is said he has welded parts of his Phase 1 Armor to it, with the more notable feature being that of the Visor of the Phase 1 Helmet. He has Blue Markings, Tally Marks all over his Armor, and isn't as shiny as the rest of the Clones. He adorns a Kama, Pauldron, Ammo Pouch, and a Rangefinder. This is Captain Rex or CC-7567.

Rex: Surround and secure the Target, now!

The 501st Clones rush up to Raven and surround her in a circle, aiming their DC-15A Blaster Carbines and DC-15A Blaster Rifles at her. Seeing the amount of Clones surrounding her, Raven has had enough, activating the Spring Maiden's Powers and unleashing a burst of Elemental Magic that pushes the Clones back, with some crashing to the ground. Rex looks and sees Raven now hovering in the air, a storm brewing in the skies of Anima.

Raven: You made a grave mistake attacking my Home!! I will show you all what happens when you cross with-

She was cut off when a large gust of wind sends Raven crashing to one of the Tents in the Encampment. Rex and the other Clones look to see a Man with medium-length brown hair and blue eyes, showing off a very angry expression. Like with Obi-Wan, the Man is wearing Jedi Robes that are dark in color, and has a different set of Gauntlets that are not Clone Armor. This Man right here, is none other than Anakin Skywalker.

Anakin activates his Lightsaber and gets into an offensive stance, as Raven bursts out of the Tent in anger.

Anakin: Your fight is with me.

Raven boosts herself towards Anakin, she delivers strikes using her Katana as Anakin effortlessly dodges it. Raven went for an elbow to Anakin's chest, followed by two kicks, sending him back a few feet. Anakin continues to dodge Raven's strikes which are quick, the two dashing back and forth as Raven still has yet to get a hit on Anakin, Anakin glances and sees Rex and the Clones are in position, and are ready to begin their attack. 

The minute Raven went for a strike with her Katana, Anakin immediately uses his Lightsaber to slash the blade in half, shocking Raven as Anakin unleashes a blast using the Force and sends Raven crashing to the Crates. Before any of them were to press forward, an explosion can be heard as Raven jumps to the air, now hovering as Magical Energy and Ice form around her. Anakin can only smirk as Raven shoots out Ice Spikes towards Anakin, who slices them into pieces using his Lightsaber, with Rex and the Clones blasting the Ice Shards hovering around Raven, destroying it.

Seeing this, Raven conjures what's left of her Ice and forms a large Ice Sword, flying over to Anakin. The minute Raven went for a downward slash, she was held in place, Raven looks and sees Anakin is using the Force to hold her in the air. Before he uses his Lightsaber to cut the Ice Sword in half. But Anakin decides to leave Raven a parting gift......

And decided to cut one of her Arms off, as Raven screams in pain.

Anakin: Rex, now!!

Rex fires off the first shot and shoots out a Stun Round at Raven, Anakin let's go of the hold as Raven crashes on the ground, before she can even get up, the 501st Clones fire out multiple Stun Rounds at Raven, until she couldn't stand any longer and is now unconscious on the ground.

Anakin: Secure her.

Rex: Yes, General!

Anakin deactivates his Lightsaber as Rex can be seen ordering the 501st Clones to secure Raven.

Back in the Mistral Council Chambers

BAM!

The Doors of the Council Chambers were burst open as everyone turns to the Entrance to see none other than Anakin along with Rex and a Squad of 501st Legion Clones bringing something inside, and it's hovering in the ground. It appears to be some kind of Jail Cell or how one would describe it, a Coffin. It is shaped like a Rectangle and has an intricate design painted on it, basically a mural of some sorts. Inside of it through the small Rectangular Window in the middle, is none other than Raven Branwen.

Jaune: To the esteemed Mistral Council. May I present to you, Raven Branwen!

Obi-Wan: While we were busy discussing our proposal, Jaune over here sent a Task Force to capture her and eliminate the entire Branwen Tribe.

Anakin: And I will like to confidently say that all remnants of the Branwen Tribe have been eliminated, with their Leader captured and in our custody. Don't worry, she won't be getting out of this for a very long time.

They can see the Mistral Council getting out of their Seats as they approach the Cell, with Jaune adding more to convince the Council to agree to their requests. After all, they did them a huge favor.

Jaune: And you can show this off to the Citizens of Mistral, knowing that the Faker of Beacon has captured the infamous Raven Branwen and destroyed her Tribe that has been plaguing Mistral for months. It can show that the Empire is here to help and safeguard their Homes against the threats out there.

They look at the Cell, seeing in the small Window, Raven looking at them with a glare, confirming that she is actually inside of it. One of the Councilman turns his attention towards Jaune.

Mistral Councilman 1: Do you have any other demands you request from us?

Timeskip

Jaune and Obi-Wan can be seen by the Entrance outside of the Mistral Council Chambers, they are now headed to the Republic Gunship, which is in front of them as they discuss what has just transpired with their meeting with the Mistral Council.

Obi-Wan: That went well. The Mistral Council was able to agree to all our demands, but I fear the Arc Clan will try something once they get wind of this.

Jaune: Indeed, they will. But there is one fact that is different here, they ain't the Vale and Atlas Council, Obi-Wan. The Mistral Council cares more about the safety and protection of the Kingdom. While those two don't, since asking help from us will be a stab to their pride and egos, especially that of Vale.

Obi-Wan: You are right. But with this, what are your plans going forward?

Jaune: Deploy all Clone Legions in the Kingdom of Mistral. The rest of the Empire's Forces will remain in the Dragon Continent. We need to show that we are here to protect the People of Mistral, and to show the Kingdom that both the Arc Clan and Atlas are incapable of defending against the Droid Army and Sith Empire.

Obi-Wan: And I take it your plans regarding the Arc Clan will be numerous attacks from the Droids?

Jaune doesn't say anything and only nods.

Obi-Wan: I see, it makes sense. We need to show Mistral that we can defend them, and since the Arc Clan doesn't have ties to Mistral, the Droid Army can attack them without consequence from the Kingdom, but only that of the Arc Clan.

Jaune: Yes, Mistral does not need to help the Arc Clan if the Droid Army attacks them. If they do so, it would lead to the Droids attacking them for allying with the Clan. They will put their safety first.

Obi-Wan nods as they can see a Clone Officer walking up to them, the brief description of the Clone is they're wearing Phase 2 Armor and has Orange Markings. He is Clone Commander Cody.

Cody: General Jaune, we received a transmission from Belze. It says they are ready for the meeting.

Jaune: Good, set up a meeting in one of our Bases in Mistral. Have Escort Ships bring the Bullhead to the Base, I don't want any of the Arc Clan's Scouts following them and attacking us.

Cody: Yes, General.

Cody heads off to the Gunship as the two continue their conversation.

Obi-Wan: So, Jaune. Do you believe Ozpin is part of this group heading to Mistral?

Jaune: Yes, seeing the opportunity, he will take it. But I fear he will bring Goodwitch to this meeting, the same can be said for Ironwood. But we have our ways to show them their place.

Obi-Wan nods, they head for the Gunship, as it takes off from the Council Chambers and heads for the Base.

Author Notes:
- A relatively short Chapter, but it paved way for Jaune to have control in Mistral. The next Chapter will be Ozpin meeting with Jaune.

- I do not own any of the Images and Gifs you see here, and they all belong to their respective owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 912 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...
10.5K 251 11
After Jaune's forged transcripts were exposed by Weiss, many of the students started bullying him, berating him, even tried to kill him. However, the...
29.9K 551 16
Jaune Arc. The leader of Team JNPR, the weakest student of Beacon Academy and the school's punching bag. A boy who cheated into the Academy to be a h...
10.3K 227 10
Jaune Arc was never the strongest, but he had the will and determination to pursue his goal no matter what he faced. Though that all changed when aft...