✔️WINE

By RiKaOt70608

"I really trust you" "Same darling" Having a loveable boyfriend lucky right? What if he breaks her trust? Her... More

Partners.1
Plan.2
Nimo Club.4
Meeting.5
New Girls.6
Club Party.7
Love You.8
Yacht.9
Dinner.10
She is back.11
First Meet.12
Mr.Choi.13
His Sister.14
Date.15
Movie.16
Hurted Her.17
Han Bridge.18
Doubt on her.19
They're Clean.20
Head Officer.21
My Sister.22
Mistress.23
Old Feelings.24
Master.25
Police Station.26
Where is she?.27
Cake.28
Shipment In Risk.29
Gift.30
Wasted.31
Cologne.32
It's Him!.33
Broken.34
About Him.35
My Destiny.36
Treaty.37
My Brother?.38
Birthday.39
Final Attack.40

Thumb Fight.3

9 3 0
By RiKaOt70608

Jimin Pov

Me and Luna again smirked at eachother and started our thumb fight ohhh.....I remember we always do thumb fight to pass our time we both was very focused in it we didn't realised how time passed suddenly we heard Yoongi hyung voice

Yoongi:what a child *rolls eyes*

Jimin:yaaa....its emotions you'll not understand *pout*

Luna:the main thing is I won Mr.Park *laughs*

Jimin:nevermind don't forget no one can handle your tantrums better then me Miss.Kim *sarcastic tone*

Luna:so?you're not doing a favor ok?it'd your responsibility to handle my tantrums *sassy tone*

Jimin:ohhh....my god let me just touch your feet goddess *dramatic look*

Luna:what will you do by touching my feet *smirk*

Jimin:Luna I swear-

Yoongi:such a slut behavior Luna I really thinks sometime how can you flirt with every male creature without any shame *rolls eyes*

Luna:you're still safe from my trap be happy for that cuz once you'll fall for me I will not let you go *walks towards him*

Yoongi:and what makes you think that I will fall for you *looks at her*

Luna:hmm......I know you love me it's just you hate it when I am with other man's *smirk*

Yoongi: *scoff* huh.....what a lie *rolls eyes*

Luna:hmm....its ok Min Yoongi you know me I will wait for you to confess it *whispered near his lips*

Yoongi:stay away from me *glared*

Luna:really?ok....I hope you'll not regret it *smirk*

Damn.......there chemistry us really something which can't be missed I smirked and looked at Liana she have the same look as mine I wonder when they will confess to eachother

Luna:Jimin I am going now don't forget to meet Jennie in her warehouse also ask this man if he also want to come or not *rolls eyes*

Jimin:ohh....don't worry he will surely come you go *smile*

She walked out of my warehouse with Liana and I looked at hyung who was staring at her I rest my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me

Yoongi:what? *looks at jimin*

Jimin:what? *smirk*

Yoongi:ahhh.......let's just go to Jennie warehouse or Luna will scold you *rolls eyes*

Jimin:don't worry about that you know she never scolds me you also know how close me, Luna and Liana is *smirk*

Yoongi:aghh....whatever do you want to go or I will go back to my work? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:calm down hyung let's go *smile*

We both walked out if my warehouse towards our car and soon we reached to Jennie warehouse near Port well Seoul is divided in two part we rule 1st part from three corners Me and Luna have equal parts and Jennie have little smaller part but it doesn't matter cuz we 3 are team

I walked inside her warehouse everyone bowed to me i was about to approach her but suddenly she yelled at her man's and damn I shouldn't forget she is the boss of illegal arms dealing seems like she very angry I looked at hyung and he chuckled knowing my thoughts

Jennie:100 times I told you 100 times that make sure no one will get to know about this deal then where the fuck are other 5 guns?? *yelled*

Man:Mam sorry I am 100% sure no one is betrayer from our group *eyes low*

Jennie:that's good cuz if someone from your group is betrayer then you know me *gritting teeth*

Lisa:unnie the thing is scolding them will no use cuz our guns are already gone and you know that in our business it's a very big thing *calm tone*

Jennie:nevermind I am Kim Jennie I will solve thus problem for sure but Lisa for then go and treat them make sure they will not show carelessness from next time *serious tone*

Lisa:don't worry your wish my job *bows*

Ok.....seems like now I should approach her I looked behind me at Yoongi hyung and he signaled me to go ahead I walked towards her and stood beside her

Jimin:hello *looks at her*

Jennie:why are you here?don't you have work in your warehouse? *annoyed tone*

Jimin:oh....no actually I am here for you *wink*

Jennie:aish.....don't forget Jimin Luna is not here so yes no one will save you from ne just bark why your here *rolls eyes*

Jimin:why so rude? *pout*

Jennie:do you use the same type of trick in every girl to make them your girlfriend? *looks at him*

Jimin:no to make them my girlfriend I don't have to do anything just my little actions are enough *smirk*

Jennie:yeah....I literally forget you was also a seducer so obviously this is very easy for a seducer to make someone fall for them *rolls eyes*

Jimin:ohhh....no me and Luna are unlucky in this thing poor us *sigh*

Jennie:Jimin please I am already very annoyed just tell me why you're here *looks at him*

Jimin:ohh....actually Luna wants us to go with her in Lia area *calm tone*

Jennie:why?what did that bitch did now? *serious tone*

Jimin:not she but her assistant aka Jung Hoseok is again trying to ruin Luna reputation by ruining Liana reputation *looks at her eyes*

Jennie:ahhh.....I swear one day I will kill that Hoseok *rolls eyes*

Jimin:so are you coming with Lisa? *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:ohh....obviously I am coming now get out of here I don't want your smell in my warehouse *glared*

Jimin:why?my smell is so good just inhale it once I am sure you'll get addicted *wink*

Jennie:addicted?my foot Jimin you're very annoying just keep a distance from me *walks away*

Ahh.....why she is like that?maybe that's why I like her but ok I can't tell her or else I am sure she will beat me very badly I sighed and followed her she was checking some files I stood beside her

Jennie:what now? *annoyed tone*

Jimin:nothing just thinking if you need my help *smile*

Jennie:no I am good just go and handle your warehouse *eyes on file*

Jimin:by the way tommrow there will be a small mafia party in Viba Club you'll come right? *looks at her*

Jennie:obviously I am a part of this side also I am Luna partner so yes I will come *calm tone*

I smiled thinking about this tommrow I will make sure to make her feel good ahh...its ok I like teasing her

Jennie:well now go Jimin I have more works to do *calm tone*

Jimin:ok....I am going bye....Kim Jennie *smile*

Jennie:*chuckles* bye your cite side always makes ne chuckle *smile*

Jimin:ok I am happy atleast my presence make you smile *smile*

She nodded and walked away I also walked towards Yoongi hyung he was talking to Lisa about some work he looked at me and smiled

Jimin:let's go hyung *smile*

Yoongi:yeah sure *smile*

Jimin:bye Lisa *calm tone*

Lisa:bye *walks away*

We both sat in our car and moved towards my warehouse I was listening songs when suddenly hyung said

Yoongi:do you really think Lisa is Jennie step sister? *eyes on road*

Jimin:i don't know but maybe she surely have some type of proof or else she will never think about it *calm tone*

Yoongi:hmm.....I just hope everything will get solved and Jennie will not take tension *smile*

Jimin:I also wanted the for her *smile*

Yoongi:you love her then confess to her *looks at jimin*

Jimin:she hates me she thinks I am just a boy who loves girls body also I am afraid it will affect our friendship *looks out if window*

Yoongi:ok....I understand your point but I don't want you to regret for this *looks at him*

Jimin:let it be hyung actually nevermind I will again talk to Luna about this she will surley give me a best advice *smile*

Yoongi:yaaaa......so do you think I don't encourage you? I don't understand you *eyes on road*

Jimin:ohh.....no it's not like that you also understands me but yes less then Luna *chuckles*

We both chuckled at my words and he kept talking ahh.....it feels so good sharing my feeling with him I know he will always understand my point

--*Meanwhile*--

Luna Pov

I was at my office room looking at the files and the availability of dancers I have ahhhmmmi need more girls no worries I will tell Jimin I am sure he will help me suddenly I felt a presence behind me I turned and saw none other then Liana she was standing with a smile

Luna:hey.....Liana what happened? *looks at her*

Liana:nothing Luna just wanted to spend some time with you *smile*

Luna:ok then let's go and talk to eachother *smile*

Liana:cool actually I was thinking about tonight I mean are you sure you want to visit her area it can be dangerous *concern tone*

Luna:its ok Liana its not dangerous for me also if she will kill me then with whom she will fight you know that we  both are enemies but we can't kill eachother cuz then it will be no fun *smile*

Liana:I know all this it's just u care for you and I just want you to be safe at any cost *smile*

Luna:don't worry I will be fine It's just sometimes Yoongi makes me feel annoyed I mena his words ahhh...its hurts *sigh*

Liana:I know Luna that's why I always tell you that when the person whom we love don't know how to respect us then we shoukd leave them *calm tone*

Luna;for you and Jimin it's easy to say maybe cuz you both never fell in love but for me it's very hard Liana I love him from a very long time *soft eyes*

Liana:ok calm down let's not talk about this or else I know you'll get emotional *pats her back*

Luna:well facts but ok right now go and prepare for tonight honestly I am very excited to see her reaction its been long time we didn't met *smirk*

Liana:yeah....you're right by the way Lisa called me she told me that she and Jennie will also come with us *smile*

Luna:thank God that Jimin didn't irritated her *calm tone*

Liana:do you think Jimin is hiding something from us? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:yeah....I am sure he have a crush on Jennie *smirk*

Liana:but he is not telling us why? *looks at luna*

Luna:I don't know but no worries tommrow I will surely ask him about this *smile*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you all this about Jimin feelings ahhh....I literally wrote this chapter on 5:22 AM I am hella sleepy and bow I will sleep bye......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
56.5K 3.1K 65
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊɪɴ was ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴜɴʀᴇϙᴜɪᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. . ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊɪɴ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ...
88.1K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...
153K 9.5K 155
[Official Trailers & Reviews available] #2 FANFICTION A tragic love story filled with pain, betrayals, miseries and deadly plot twists. Y/N, an aver...