The Seven (Tokyo revengers x...

By junamaepamotongan

"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au sl... More

βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 1
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 2
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 3
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 4
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 5
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 6
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 7
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 8
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 9
βœ”οΈŽ Chapter 10
βœ” Chapter 11
βœ” Chapter 13

βœ” Chapter 12

179 9 1
By junamaepamotongan

contaDid you find her?"

Sanzu Haruchiyo's voice was dangerously low as he eyed the older man who currently stood in front of his desk.

His hands were intertwined as he leaned forward, resting on his elbows, his gaze cold and unforgiving.

It was enough to make Mr. Takeomi shiver in fear.

He had never seen Sanzu look at anyone like that. It was a look that would strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest men. A look that he hoped to never see again.

Takeomi swallowed hard, sweat forming on his forehead and anxiety shooting throughout his body as he slowly placed the coveted file onto the desk before him.

Sanzu raised an eyebrow at his actions, eyeing him for a few moments before reaching over and grabbing the file.

His pink hair was styled neatly, although he hadn't sleep in twenty-four hours. He couldn't get Mitchy's face out of his mind. Everytime he closed his eyes all he saw was her.

She was driving him insane.

His cold eyes scanned over the file, taking in every single piece of information about her.

He exhaled through his nose.

"Her name is Hanagaki Takemitchi." Mr. Takeomi started nervously. "She's a med student at the University here in town and she's worked at Wings for about two years now, but she was fired the day before yesterday."

Sanzu raised his eyes to look at Takeomi, his eyebrows arched.

"And where is she now?" He asked.

Takeomi swallowed hard, adjusting the collar of his shirt.

"I-i don't know." He stuttered. "The only thing I know is that my men saw her leave with Wakasa Imaushi after one of Manjiro Sano's men shot her."

Sanzu sat up straight in his chair, his expression falling instantly.

"She was shot?!" He roared. "Why am I only hearing about this now, Takeomi?!"

The older man took a step back subconsciously, shaking his head with a terror-filled expression covered his face.

"I-im sorry!" He blurted. "B-but from what I hear it was only a shoulder wound! I-im sure she'll be just fine."

Sanzu shot to his feet, his fists slamming onto the wood of his desk.

"That is not the point, you idiot!" He growled. "You should have told me immediately if she was hurt!"

Takeomi jumped back, his body jerking away from the livid man in front of him.

"Y-yes sir." He stuttered out. "I'll tell you next time, sir."

Sanzu's eyes narrowed dangerously as he leaned towards the black haired man.

"There had better not be a next time."

Takeomi nodded his head swiftly.

"Y-yes sir."

Sanzu eyed him for a few moments before sitting back down in his office chair.

"Now." He started with cold eyes, handing picking up the file again. "You said she left with Wakasa Imaushi?"

The older man nodded his head.

"Yes." He popped. "He was last seen putting her into his vehicle at about two fifteen in the morning."

Sanzu hummed in response.

"I want you to find a way to contact him, I'm sure he's just holding her until someone calls with a good offer."

"What if he doesn't give her up?"

Sanzu chuckled.

"Wakasa Imaushi will do anything if the price is right." He stated. "Offer him whatever he wants. I can afford it."

Takeomi straightened his posture slightly.

"Yes sir." He paused. "May I go?"

Sanzu raised an eyebrow.

"I suppose."

Resisting the urge to sigh in relief, Takeomi turned on his heel, beginning to make his way out of the room.

"Oh and Takeomi." He froze as Sanzu called out to him.

"Yes?"

Sanzu looked backed at the file, his eyes scanning over the small picture of Mitchy that was paper-clipped to the edge. His finger brush over it gently, a small smile pulling at his plump lips.

"I want this picture framed."

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

Mitchy blinked rapidly as she stared at the violet and yellow haired man in front of her, her heart racing and her palms sweating uncontrollably.

Sweet Jesus.

She had heard this man's name on the news countless times and every single time his name came up, she knew that someone else had died.

He was a murderer and an assassin.

He is one of The Seven.

And you were sitting on his bed.

"Don't be scared." Wakasa soothed, eyeing your reaction. "I won't hurt you."

Mitchy swallowed hard, eyes darting all across his face.

"How can you expect me not to be scared?" Mitchy asked softly. "You're literally a killer."

He sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair.

"I know, but you're safe with me."

"Safe?" Mitchy almost scoffed. "How am I safe? For all I know you could be playing with my head, making me feel safe until I let my guard down and you-"

His warm, steady hands enveloped her own suddenly, his lilac eyes softening.

"I've already told you." He began. "I'm not going to hurt you, babydoll."

Mitchy moved her hands away from his, backing away slightly.

"D-dont call me that!" Mitchy commanded with a shaky voice.

The violet and yellow haired male raised his hands in surrender, trying to show you that there was nothing to be afraid of.

"Listen to me." He started. "I am one of the most highly skilled assassins in the world."

She nodded, eyes wide.

"Why do you think I'm so scared!?"

Wakasa shook his head.

"What I'm trying to saying is; if I wanted to hurt you, you would already be dead"

Mitchy froze at his words.

His reasoning right. He had numerous opportunities to end your life. He could have killed you at the club, or while you were asleep... He even went as far as to stitch up your wound and care for you...

Mitchy was still unsure about him though and she couldn't help but feel a little bit scared, and who could blame you? As if waking up in a strangers house wasn't scary enough, that stranger turned out to be one of the most dangerous, ruthless men on the planet.

She didn't trust him...

But if what he told her about last night was true, she was going to have to learn to swallow her doubt and work with him.

"Why did you tell me your name was Shinichiro?" Mitchy asked.

He let out a relieved chuckle at her response, happy that she no longer fighting him.

"Would you have come with me if you knew who I really was?"

Mitchy bit her lip, shaking her head.

"I guess not." She answered truthfully.

Mitchy moved her ocean blue eyes to her lap, watching as she tangled up her fingers together nervously.

"So what do we do?" Mitchy blurted. "About The Seven, I mean."

Wakasa huffed, rubbing his face with his hands.

"The first thing we need to do is relocate you as quickly and quietly as possible... We may even have to change your name."

Mitchy nodded hesitantly, understanding his words.

"A-alright." Mitchy paused. "But what happens if they find me?"

The violet and yellow haired assassin shrugged his shoulders.

"You don't have to worry about that. I'll be with you the entire time."

She frowned.

"Can I ask you something?"

He nodded.

"Of course."

She took a deep, uneasy breath before allowing her words to come out.

"Why are you helping me?"

Wakasa's mouth went dry at her unexpected question, his stomach falling to his feet.

Oh god.

He didn't expect her to ask that.

He hadn't prepared an excuse for her... And he couldn't exactly tell you the truth...or else you'd panic and probably try to ran away from him.

"I mean." Mitchy's soft voice continued. "You don't even know me... You could've just walked away and left me for dead, but you're helping me... I suppose I shouldn't be looking a gift horse in the mouth... I just want to know why..."

Wakasa clenched his fist nervously, his jaw locking.

"I just-" He hesitated. "I just know what those men are capable of and I felt sorry for you... No one should be put into the position your in."

Mitchy hummed.

She didn't exactly believed his story, but she weren't about to push a murderer too far by prying into his business...that would not end well for you.

"Well, thank you."

The young assassin nodded his head, his cheeks a bright shade of pink.

"N-no problem." He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Would you like to take a shower?"

Mitchy's eyes widened, face heating up.

Wakasa's own eyes widened as he realized the context of his words.

"I-i didn't mean t-together!" He announced, shaking his head. "I mean- I know that a shower would probably help you feel better after last night. Your body went through a lot because of me."

Mitchy's face turned completely red.

"W-wait!" He groaned, rubbing his face. "That-that came out wrong too!"

He huffed, running a hand through his hair, trying regain his train of thoughts.

"Let me try this again." He took a deep breath. "I know that you're probably really stressed right now and a hot shower would probably help you. I have some clean clothes you can borrow, they're a little big, but I'm sure it won't be too much of a problem."

Mitchy nodded her head, face still a bright shade of pink.

"A-a shower sounds nice." She said.

Wakasa sighed in relief, pointing towards one of the doors in the room.

"The bathroom is there." He stated. "Just try and keep your bandage dry and don't use that arm too much. I don't want to have to stitch it up again."

She nodded, once again, slowly standing to her feet.

"Thank you."

He tried to hide his smile.

"Of course."

He watched as she walked to the bathroom, opening the door before stepping in.

He sighed, gripping his hair, before whispering to himself.

"I would do anything for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256 13 16
β”β”β”β”β”βœ§ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»βœ§β”β”β”β”β” Honey, don't forget, even hell froze once when the devil fell in love. So don't tell me that nothing is impossible. β”β”β”β”β”βœ§ΰΌΊβ™₯ΰΌ»βœ§β”β”β”β”β”
20.7K 642 36
Kuroo Tetsurou. The Tokyo's Godfather. The boss of the bosses. The demonic criminal. You hate him because of his illegal businesses. But everything s...
124K 6.4K 31
"I will take care of you. You're mine, y/n. I'm not like other men. I won't beat you for your mouth, or hurt you for your anger. No, I'm going to fuc...
1.4M 51K 44
"YOU'RE MINE! HEAD TO TOE ALL MINE!" WARNING: BLOOD-GORE YANDERE MIKEY! MATURE STUFFS