Reborn: to love and revenge (...

By bts_taekook34

In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcef... More

death
reborn
rage
shower
Insult
Jaewon
Jungkook's taste is unique
He took the knife and prepared....
Begging for forgiveness
Taking advantage
Kim group
Pervert
Chapter 13
Appetite and losing weight
Sleeping in his room
Ability
Second sister, kim jennie
Chapter 18
Already slept with...
Blood stained bed cover
New clothes and shoes
Saving Choi byungho
Extra money
Owe me a chance
Change in strategy
Jeon and choi family's friendship
Undeniable facts
Black cat
confession
Chapter 31
Sweeter than morning dew
Lottery
A pile of trash
Mother
Sending you to your date(1)
Sending you to your date(2)
Joining forces to slender
Rewarding them with two bottles of wine
Headline
Beauty in the eyes of beholder
second uncle
Stay
Too much...
Group of liers
Well fed mosquito's
Lovely moments
The maid's service
Chapter 49
Jennie slept with jungkook?
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 [M]
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141 [M]
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162

An apple with love

1.8K 88 2
By bts_taekook34

In his previous life, he did not like buying lottery tickets. He believed that it was impossible to win these things.

However, he remembered seeing the lottery results the day after byungho had passed away.

He had a photographic memory and could clearly recall the winning number. A single ticket would win him eight hundred thousand dollars. He bought a total of seventeen tickets.

In other words, the six dollars eighty cents he just spent on the tickets would become more than thirteen million dollars tomorrow.

He kept the tickets securely and took his remaining money to the supermarket nearby. He asked the attendant uncomfortably. “Are there any fruits I can buy with thirty cents? Anything will do.”

He had wanted to spend all of his money on the tickets, but a single ticket cost forty cents and hence he was left with this change.

The employee at the counter responded kindly. “Thirty cents... is that all you have?”

“Yes!”

“I see. How about an apple? Though cheap, they are quite big and fresh. They usually cost a dollar fifty but are on sale today.”

“Sure.” taehyung paid and received the apple.

His pocket was truly empty now.

He held the apple and lifted his head towards the sky. He muttered softly to himself. “Soon, there will be milk and bread!”

Taehyung returned to the hospital with the apple in his hand but failed to see Jennie standing hidden behind a corner a few steps away.

Jennie had been on her way back from the toilet when she saw taehyung. She did not know that taehyung had sent byungho to the hospital earlier and was making a second trip back.

Jaewon was being discharged today. Jennie had thought about taehyung's affection for jaewon and believed that he would surely come here to take him home.

Thus, she had especially waited and as expected, taehyung was here!

She brought her phone out and took a photo of taehyung's back view.

She immediately sent the photo to jungkook, accompanied with these words: [CEO Jeon, jaewon is being discharged today. I was strolling along the streets when I coincidentally saw taehyung entering the hospital...]

After sending the message, she approached the supermarket which taehyung had come out from. She brought out two hundred dollars and spoke politely to the employee at the counter. “This is for you. Earlier, what did that long-haired, acne-covered, fat man buy here?”

The employee accepted the money and responded with a smile. “You mean the chubby man dressed in sportswear? He spent thirty cents on an apple.”

“Only thirty cents?” Jennie asked her in confusion.

“The man said that it was all he had.”

“He has always been poor. How could there ever be a comparison between us?” Jennie sneered.

“You do appear to be much more well off than him,” the counter lady chimed in politely. After all, she had taken her money.

“What do you mean by ‘appear’? I am the young lady of the Kim Group, while he’s just a beggar on the streets!” Jennie lifted her chin and walked away arrogantly.

The counter lady glanced at her receding back in disdain. Who was this person? There was something wrong with her head.

Jennie deliberated over the information she had obtained and wrote another message to jungkook.

[CEO Jeon, tae spent his last thirty cents to buy you an apple full of love. You can’t look down on his gift.]

After keeping her phone away, she smiled mockingly.

It sure wasn’t easy to betray taehyung whilst maintaining the image of a good sister.

She naturally could not use any words to insult or scold taehyung since this would surely attract jungkook's dislike.

The apple taehyung bought was definitely meant for jaewon. She wondered how jungkook would feel when he found out that the apple was given to another man.

Furthermore, the apple only cost thirty cents. How cheap of him!

She was subtly implying that taehyung was a poor, low-class man.

Now, all she needed to do was to wait and watch a good show!

...

Right then, taehyung's eyes swept past the side of the hospital entrance and he noticed jennie's lurking figure. A hint of mockery flashed in his eyes.

In his previous life, he had been locked up in the Jeon Villa the day jaewon was discharged. He had used all his might to escape from the villa and come pick him up.

This was because jaewon had sent him a message saying that he missed him.

He had believed him and thought that he wanted him by his side during this difficult moment.

In the end, jennie had anticipated his thoughts and secretly informed jungkook about it.

Jungkook had smashed open the hospital room to see him and jaewon embracing. Recalling his heartbroken expression and his pale complexion at the time...

Unfortunately, he had been indifferent to his plight, and even stupidly begged jungkook to allow him and jaewon to be together.

However, jaewon at that time had declared that he only saw him as his brother-in-law and coldly thanked him for coming to pick him up...

Afterward, he was forcefully brought back to the Jeon Villa and was locked in the guest bedroom. He wasn’t allowed to take even a single step out ever!

Jungkook's heart injury also worsened post that.

Coming out of his reverie, taehyung brought out his phone. As expected, there was a message from jaewon saying that he was being discharged today, and wanted him to visit him.

In his previous life, this message had moved him greatly. However, right now, he only felt repulsed.

Taehyung held the apple in his hand as he entered the elevator and pressed the button for the third floor.

jennie was a diligent person. She followed taehyung persistently and only stopped when she saw that lift carrying taehyung stopped on the third floor.

Jaewon's room was on this floor. Voila!

At the Jeon Villa, jungkook glanced at the second message from jennie.

He stood on the balcony, staring coldly in the direction of the hospital.

A bodyguard dressed in a blacksuit came there to report to him. “Boss, the person following Mr. Kim... has lost sight of him.”

“Useless!”

“Apologies! I will immediately send someone to go look for him...”

“No need. taehyung is at XX Hospital.” jungkook clenched his fist tightly. His expression was dark and menacing. “We’re going there immediately!”

...

Taehyung walked down the long hallway and knocked on one of the doors before entering.

Inside the hospital room, Choi Group’s director, byungho and his chauffeur laid on separate beds. IV drips hung by their bedsides.

Originally, he wanted to place them in separate rooms. However, byungho asked for otherwise.

The chauffeur, choi jihun, had worked for him for decades now. The two of them were good friends and had nearly died together. This incident only deepened their friendship further.

“Mr. Kim, we’ve really troubled you. You had to make multiple trips to complete our hospital admission.” Byungho said humbly.

Prior to completing their hospital admission procedure, taehyung had informed him of his identity. “Director Choi, there’s no need to stand on ceremony with me.”

He lifted the apple in his hand. “I could only bring this along while visiting you. To be honest, I’ve invested all my money currently and don’t have any spare cash. I didn’t want to cause trouble for myself by borrowing from anyone. I hope the two of you won’t laugh at me.”

He would never tell him that he was poor.

The chauffeur, jihun, was moved by his gesture. “To think that Mr. Kim thought about a driver like me. You’re not someone who respects the rich and steps on the poor. Your sincerity alone is more than sufficient for me. Please give the apple to the director.”

He smiled. “After so many years of friendship, I’m sure he would much prefer to share the apple with you.”

Byungho watched taehyung, his eyes bright with admiration. “You’re right.”

He glanced at his IV drip. “Mr. Kim, although your gift is light, your heartfelt sentiments are more than enough. Since it’s inconvenient for us with this IV drip, could I trouble you to wash the apple?”

His words indicated that he was accepting taehyung's sincerity.

“Of course.” Taehyung opened his bag and retrieved the fruit knife. He entered the bathroom and washed the apple and the knife. He came back and peeled the apple before cutting it in half. He handed one half to each of the men.

Crunch, crunch...

The two of them really took the apple and ate it.

As taehyung watched the two men who were already in the second half of their lives, he could not help but feel some sympathy for them.

Byungho noticed his kind gaze and asked him with a smile. “Mr. Kim is a giant among people. Your investment surely isn’t small. I’m sure your difficulties will only be temporary.”

“Thank you.” I invested a grand sum of thirty four dollars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 18.1K 123
SYPNOSIS Reading Purifying Love made Rachelle D'magiba feel very insulted. The ending that the author had written didn't go well with her expectation...
20.7K 584 11
"You better start stretching. Soon it will be you bowing to me." Fang Xun is known to all as the great dragon king and Emperor of Wuzhen. However, to...
1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
1.5M 66.5K 45
He needed sex, I was there. He needed a submissive woman who came running when he called, I was available. But when I needed him the most, he neglect...