𝑮𝑼𝑨𝑹𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 |...

By FandomzPhantomz

═════════════════════════ ❛❛ IF SHE TURNS , I'LL THROW HER OUT THE WINDOW , SO SHE CAN'T ATTACK YOU. ❜❜ ▰▰ Al... More

• • 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝 • •
• • ᴩʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ x • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ* • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ • •
• • *ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxᴠɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪx • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪɪɪ • •
• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xʟɪᴠ • •

• • ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪ • •

917 32 0
By FandomzPhantomz

TWO WEEKS LATER

The two weeks after the night together between Lee Su-Hyeok and Kwon Min-Jung were a bit chaotic. Especially since the teen would constantly find ways to tease her about it. He didn't have any regrets about it but he was still hesitant to ask her out. Even if their relationship had become better again after the previous year.

He enjoyed the constant color her cheeks turned when he was too close. Mostly being very subtle when their friends and her brother were around them. A lot had happened in those past two weeks. Some good and some bad news.

It was currently the afternoon as the whole school was currently cleaning up after the bell ran. Sweeping and cleaning the windows. Changing the sheets in the seats in the infirmary.

Nam On-Jo and her best friend Yoon I-Sak linking arms with one another as they walked. Passing Lee Su-Hyeok, Lee Cheong-San, and Han Gyeong-Su, and Kwon Sung-Hoon.

The two girls grabbing brooms. Gushing over the guy they fancied a bit. For On-Jo it was Su-Hyeok and for I-Sak it was the older Kwon twin, Sung-Hoon.

The four guys taking the trash out from their assigned class as they were mainly goofing around. Gyeong-Su, being the one who initiated, and Su-Hyeok, who had to end up pulling Cheong-San away from Gyeong-Su.

"By the way.. where is your sister?" Gyeong-Su asked after throwing the trash.

"Hm?" Sung-Hoon asked.

"Your sister? Min-Jung?" Gyeong-Su asked again.

"Ah. I don't know. I think she chose to clean inside today. She could be done soon." Sung-Hoon replied with a small shrug.

"Should we wait for her?" Cheong-San asked.

"No. Your mom invited us for chicken but we all know she would eat it before we could." Sung-Hoon joked.

"I can wait for her." Su-Hyeok chimed in. "I needed to walk somewhere anyways and it is by your place." He added.

"Fine. I'll leave her in your care Bare-Su." Sung-Hoon replied. Unaware of him and his sister already being closer than most friends would be with one another.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

A little after the students were done cleaning, Min-Jung was on her phone as she walked down the hall to go get her bag and sweater from her classroom. It felt odd being in the now quiet school.

Sending Gyeong-Su a message she wouldn't be able to join them at Cheong-San's family restaurant. Putting her phone away in the pocket her skirt had. Noticing Kim Hyeon-Ju as she was pulled back into the science room by someone.

A gasp leaving her as she was heard by him. By the science teacher, Lee Byeong-Chan, who had been known for some odd recent behavior.

Doing something quickly to keep Hyeon-Ju down. Leaving the science classroom and walking closer to Min-Jung. "You- what are you still doing here, Kwon Min-Jung?"

"N-nothing. I was just.." Min-Jung tried to explain herself to him.

"What did you see?" Grabbing her by the arm harshly.

"Is Hyeon-Ju okay?" She asked.

"That wasn't a student. You must've seen wrong. It's nothing but a mere prop for class tomorrow. Go home. It's late."

"Right.." Min-Jung agreed as she was a bit terrified to go against him

"Min-Jung. There you are." A voice spoke up from behind her before getting closer to them both.

"S-su-Hyeok." Min-Jung lightly spoke as she turned to face him.

Su-Hyeok noticed as he glanced at the hand on her arm. "Mr. Lee. We need to get going. We're going to be late for our studying session. Come on Mimi."

Min-Jung nodded as she pulled back from Byeong-Chan's hold. Moving closer to the teen as she held his hand and immediately left for their classroom. Being in a hurry to get her things and run out.

"What happened back there?" Su-Hyeok asked as he waited by her desk as she packed up.

"I don't want to talk about it.." Min-Jung replied.

"Mimi. You can tell me anything."

"I just don't have an answer. It all happened too fast."

"Let me check your arm."

"I'll let you check back at my place, okay? I just want to get out of here."

Su-Hyeok could tell she was shaken up and didn't want to worsen it. Nodding in agreement as he grabbed her bag for her. "Of course."

Min-Jung was happy that he was understanding of the situation before reaching over and holding his sleeve. Saying nothing more and walking out with him. Being a bit more at ease with him there.

"I thought you were going with the others."

"I wanted to walk you home. Made a small white lie and your brother fell for it again." Su-Hyeok grinned.

"He is definitely falling for your white lies a lot." Min-Jung spoke as she smiled at him. The rest of the walk back to her place being filled by the sound of their footsteps and their small conversations going on.

Upon reaching her home, Min-Jung unlocked the door and walked inside. Seeing the lights off like usual. "No one is home so make yourself comfortable." She smiled.

"Your parents work a lot these days." Su-Hyeok mentioned the realization.

"Well, my dad is still getting used to the transition of working in the military to working as a detective. My mother and her partner are helping him adjust while they can." Min-Jung explained. "I am happy for them though." She added. Leading the way to her room like usual.

Su-Hyeok listened as he followed her. "It must be hard on him."

"On the contrary, he's enjoying it. He loves a good challenge on things."

"I see where you get it from." Su-Hyeok teased.

Min-Jung giggled as she shook her head. "Sung-Hoon can be that way too. I guess it runs in the family." She opened her room door before letting him inside and walking in after him.

Removing her purple hoodie as she unzipped it and placed it over her chair. "You can check my arm now." She spoke. Taking a seat on her bed.

Su-Hyeok nodded as he walked closer to her. Grabbing her wrist as he slightly lifted it to get a better close. "He left a mark behind. It should form a bruise in a few hours." He spoke.

"Is it really bad?" She asked.

"Not yet. Just a bit of redness first. Are you sure nothing happened because of him?"

"I don't know. I think me being tired has caused a hallucination of some sort."

"You are not going down that path. He shouldn't have grabbed you like that."

"I'm fine."

"You're not okay." Su-Hyeok spoke. "What would you do without me?"

"A lot of things." Min-Jung replied like always. Giving him a small smile.

Su-Hyeok returned the smile and glanced at her. "Just be more careful. If he comes near you again then you call for me. I'll be there as soon as I can. Okay?"

"Okay.. but what if you aren't there in time?"

"I can't promise to be there in an instant but you will know I will be there. I am a fast runner."

"Thanks. Just... don't tell my brother. Please." She spoke.

"He's bound to find out sooner or later but.. I will respect your decision." He replied, glancing at the time. "Which reminds me that I need to head out now. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Oh, see you tomorrow. I can walk you out." She spoke as she led the way back downstairs. "Get home safe." She continued as she opened the front door.

"Thanks. Have a good night." Su-Hyeok spoke. Walking outside before turning to her as he admired her for a second. Opening his mouth to say something but the only thing that came out was a small goodbye before he waved and walked away.

Min-Jung waved goodbye to him as she smiled. Heading back inside and closing the door behind her. Heading back upstairs to her room to change for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 200 15
ON HOLD ❛ 'cause, baby, i'm the one who haunts your dreams at night until it's satisfied ❜ female!oc 𝐱 suhyeok / woojin (love triangle~) 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭�...
56.9K 1.7K 31
Lee Su-hyeok x fem reader Choi Nam-ra x male oc „Happy birthday Y/N! Here is your gift. I know it's not expensive, but it is very meaningful to me."...
20.7K 681 17
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 - 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐑�...
76.9K 2.3K 45
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ IF SHE TURNS , I'LL THROW HER OUT THE WINDOW , SO SHE CAN'T ATTACK YOU. ❜❜ ▰▰ All Of Us Are Dead ▰▰ Status _ Completed...