X-Men Evolution: X-22

By TheCayde

A group of people discover that they have extraordinary powers and must decide whether to use them for good o... More

????
Strategy X
X-Pulse
Rogue Recruit
Mutant Crush
X-22 VS Wendigo
Middleverse
SpykeCam

Turn of the Rogue

799 30 19
By TheCayde

The episode opens up at a warehouse in the nighttime. A female guard is shown walking around, a gloved hand then taps the guard on the shoulder getting her attention only to meet a face full of gas. The camera pans out showing Kitty was the culprit of knocking the guard out.

Kitty: North perimeter secured.

We cut to Evan hanging on the side of the wall with his spikes watching a male guard walk past him. Once the guard turned he was met with face full of gas just like the female guard.

Evan: South perimeter secured.

Jacob: Okay. Time for an easy rescue.

Inside the warehouse Kurt, Jacob and Scott are shown teleporting in but began to lose altitude.

Scott: Jean!

With a call of her name Jean used her powers stopping the three boys from impact.

Jean: Sorry, you guys are heavy.

Jacob: Rude.

Jean lowers them closer to the person they're trying to rescue.

Scott: Storm? Storm?

There's no reply.

Jacob: She's out cold. Cy time for some target practice.

Scott then tries to break the chains holding Storm, but missed not once but twice.

Jacob: Nice shooting Tex.

Scott: Shut up.

Scott shoots a third time breaking the chain. The three boys high five as Jean speaks through comms.

Jean: Which one of you guys have been putting on weight? I can hardly hold you three.

Jacob: I take offense to that because I have a goddamn metal skeleton!

Scott: It's Nightcrawler. Burgers seven days a week will do that to a fella.

We then cut to Jean who was on top of the roof as behind her someone is coming up. A hand grabs Jean making her drop the boys on the ground which triggers the alarm.

Scott: Let's grab her and port outta here!

Jacob: I've got your six. Get Storm!

Scott goes to grab Storm but it reveals that it wasn't Storm at all but Rogue. Taken by surprise she grabs a hold of Scott touching his face.

Rogue: Gotcha!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

============================================================================================

Jacob: Rogue?

Rogue: Surprise Sugah.

She then shoots a beam at Kurt sending him on his back. She then shoots a beam at Jacob but deflects the beam with his claws facing off with her. Scott then looks at Rogue.

Scott: Hold it! Stop simulation!

The simulation stops as it reveals they were in a training simulation in the Danger Room. Xavier rolls in alongside, Evan, Kitty and the two guards who revealed to be Storm and Logan.

Xavier: Scott, you've never stopped a simulation unless you're hurt.

Kurt: Trust me that hurt.

Scott: Why is Rogue in this mock-up? She wasn't part of the briefing.

Xavier: Simple. The element of surprise, it's a prt of life so expect it on every exercise.

Jacob: You're not gonna find a mutant that can turn metal and have him attack us next time are ya Chuck?

Xavier: No Jacob, although thank you for the idea. But for now we're finished, better get to school.

The professor rolls off as it cuts to Jacob and Rogue staring at each other until Scott gets his attention.

Scott: C'mon, Jean and Jake. We gotta help Redetzke load for the field trip.

Jacob: Ughhh. Remind me again how you two got me to agree to this?

Jean: The snowmobiles.

Jacob: ...Dammit.

The trio walks off but before so Jacob turns to look at Rogue giving her a wave before walking out. We cut to a bunch of teenagers getting ready to leave for the field trip.

Redetzke: All right, double-check your spelunking gear. Make sure your pack contains a hard hat, spiked boots, rope, a compass, rations, lamps, candles, and matches. Remember there are no sporting goods stores in the Tapó Caves. And i better not see any game toys either.

The teenagers groan while it pans over to Jean, Scott and Jacob walking to the bus all of them wearing winter gear.

Jacob: So Chuck threw off your game by adding Rogue in the mix. It's no big deal.

Jean: See? Even Jacob agrees.

Scott: Yeah... I guess. Look how can we pretend that she's the enemy in a battle simulation while we're trying to convince her to be our friend? If we can't think of her as a friend she'll never join us.

Jacob: She'll come around Scott. I can feel it.

Scott: Right... also what was up with her calling you Sugah?

Jacob: What are you talking about?

Scott: Don't act you don't know. We heard her call you that with a smile.

Jacob: You're delusional Summers.

Jean: For the smartest kid in our grade, you sure are clueless. I think Rogue is fawning over you Jake.

Jacob: Yeah right. Who would fawn over a guy with metal claws?

The trio walks pass a hiding Principle Darkholme who heard everything giving a evil smile. Meanwhile elsewhere Rogue can be seen working out in the weight room. She was then caught by the sound Jacob's voice making her look out the window.

Jacob: Glasses, Red, help tie this down.

Rogue looks out seeing Jacob, Jean and Scott tying down the snowmobiles.

Scott: That should the last of them.

Jacob: I can't wait to ride these bad boys.

Scott: You're such a greaser.

Rogue's eyes didn't bat away from Jacob as he gives Scott a noogie as they laugh. Her eyes then move to the side seeing Darkholme in front of her.

Rogue: Principal Darkholme!

Darkholme: He's never going to be your friend. You know that.

Rogue: Who Jacob? I ain't interested in him.

Darkholme: Really? Tell me, dear, have you forgotten how Mr. Howlett and his friends attacked you?

Rogue: No. It's just that...

Darkholme: Just this morning, I overheard them discussing their simulated battle exercises with you as their target.

Rogue: But why? Why would they do that?

Darkholme: I think it's time that you be reminded just who your friends really are.

She then holds a bag out to Rogue.

Darkholme: Enjoy the field trip, dear. It should prove most enlightening.

Back outside, Jean, Jacob and Scott are loading the bags into the bus while Redetzke walks over towards the trio.

Redetzke: Jean, bad news.

Jean: What?

Redetzke: Seems Administration won't clear your time off for the field trip. Something about too many absentee days in your file.

Jean: Wait a second. Those were all approved. If they just call Professor Xavier, he'll...

Redetzke: I wish we had the time, Jean, but they've already filled your spot. I promise we'll clear this up when I get back. Hey, I'm really sorry.

Jean: Yeah. Well, have fun.

Jacob: Man, that stinks. Who's the bub that filled her spot anyway?

Redetzke: New student.

Scott and Jacob turn looking at Rogue getting on the bus, she turns back smirking at the boys.

Jacob and Scott: Shit...

Redetzke: Okay, junior geologists. Let's pile in. We're behind schedule.

We cut to the Professor in the mansion reading a book next to a open window. The wind began to pick up so Xavier decided to go close the window, before he could even reach the window his wheelchair is pushed back towards a dresser.

Xavier: Magneto! Why are you here?

Magneto: I've come to pay you a compliment. Your young charges, they seem to be flourishing under your tutelage.

Xavier: Yes. They're doing quite well.

Magneto: I'm referring to the development of their mutant powers.

Xavier: I'm very proud of them.

Magneto: "Proud. " Yet you don't trust them.

Xavier: But I do trust them, with my life.

Magneto: But not with the truth!

The professor is pulled towards the open window but before he was thrown through, the window closes and on impact from the wheelchair the window shatters. Xavier looks around for Magneto but he's no where to be found. Back at the bus students were seen talking amongst themselves as Redetzke looked out the window seeing the weather pick up.

Redetzke: Oh wonderful. It's starting to snow.

Paul: Yes! Fresh powder!

Redetzke: This isn't a snowmobile trip people. Too much of the white stuff means we turn around.

The students began to complain about his decision but in the meanwhile Jacob and Scott can be seen sitting together. Howlett was busy reading a comic book called "Doom Patrol" but was slightly annoyed by it.

Jacob: Ugh. Seriously we work in the shadows and somehow some bub makes a comic book rip off of us. And if we don't get to ride those snowmobiles soon, im going to be really really mad.

Scott: Is the snowmobiles really all your thinking about right now?

Jacob: That's not true. I also think about, my trauma, Sabertooth, motorcycles, my mother's Native American folktales.

Scott: You usually never mention your mom.

Jacob: Well no shit. It's not something me or the old man like to talk. I mean... I hardly knew her and I lived with her, and when I asked her how her and dad met she changes the subject.

Scott: Jeez man. I'm sorry to hear that.

Jacob: Don't get soft on me Summers. Besides it's in the past and nothing won't come back to haunt me and my dad.

Jacob looks up from his comic and elbows his friend but behind them was Rogue staring daggers at the two X-Men. Suddenly Redetzke began to lose control of the bus as it slides to the edge of the road.

Scott: Jake the window!

Jacob opens the window for Scott to use his eye beams to carve out a new line for the bus. Now sliding the bus comes to a complete harsh stop. Jacob and Scott turned to each other fist bumping in victory.

Jacob: Sweet!

Redetzke: Everybody okay?

Student: Oh, now what?

Redetzke: We head back.

He then goes back to the driver seat and ignites the engine but nothing but sputter came out.

Redetzke: Ok, ok, people. Now who wants to get out and push.

Rogue: Mr. Redetzke, why not take our snowmobiles to the cave and wait out the weather there?

Paul: Yes! Love that idea!

Jacob stops beforehand and started to sniff. He then gives out a low growl before Rogue puts a hand on his shoulder smirking.

Rogue: You riding with me, Howlett.

She walks off to the snowmobiles with Jacob's expression turning back to a smile, while Scott walks over to him seeing his smile. Jacob received an elbow in the ribs which ended up hurting Scott.

Scott: Why did I think that was a good idea?

Jacob: I wonder the same thing. But what's up?

Scott: Do you ever get the feeling something bad is gonna happen?

Jacob: Since you said that, something just might happen now.

We cut to everybody now on a snowmobile, Scott and Paul were riding together as Jacob and Rogue who were riding together this time Rogue was the driver pulls up to them.

Rogue: Test your mettle, tough guy?

Paul: What? No! No racing! No!

Jacob: Oh come on, grow a pair Paul. I've dying to actually ride one of these bad boys! This is the one thing I wanted in this world!

Paul: I thought you wanted to be the first in your family to go to college.

Jacob: Would you believe me if I told you this was more important?

Scott: Oh, you're on! Yeah!

Summers then takes off with Rogue following close behind. When they come to a turn Rogue goes off road up a hill while Scott stays on the road.

Rogue: Better hold on Sugah!

She then jumps off the hill landing right in front of Scott and Paul as Jacob does a two finger salute. Now taking the lead but Scott caught up next to them, now neck and neck. Rogue pulls a cheap shot and bumps Scott's snowmobile closer to the edge.

Jacob: Woah! Rogue what the hell?!

Rogue: Winning. By any means necessary.

She hits him with another bump almost sending Scott and Paul over the edge, but was able to maneuver themselves back to safety. Jacob looks back and sighs in relief of his friend's safety, now at the cave Rogue and Jacob hop off. Rogue was about to enter the cave but was stopped by Jacob who held on to her shoulder clearly upset.

Jacob: What the hell were you doing? You nearly killed Scott!

Rogue: Please Howlett, you and your band of costumed freaks are the ones to talk. Having your boss use me as the enemy in your training.

Jacob: How the hell did you hear about that? Also I had no idea you were even going to be in the exercise! I didn't roll with it neither did Summers. Plus these past few crazy weeks I've been trying to be your friend!

Rogue: You... didn't know? You wanted to be my friend?

Jacob: Yes!

Rogue: Oh man... now I feel like a jerk.

Jacob: We tend to have that effect on people. But now I gotta question Bub.

Rogue only raises an eyebrow.

Jacob: How did a Southern gal like you learn to handle a snowmobile?

Rogue: Let's just say I'm full of surprises, Sugah.

She leaned closer to Jacob, dragging her fingers along his jawline. Rogue pulls away with a wink and walks into the cave leaving Jacob stunned for the first time in his life... the son of the Wolverine stunned lock by a Southern girl as Scott and Paul finally arrive getting off the snowmobile.

Scott: Yo, Jake! What the hell was that back there? Jake? Jacob? Hellloooooo?

Scott walks up to Jacob seeing he was stunned, confused at his friend he snaps his fingers in front of his face making him wake up from his trance.

Jacob: What happened? Where am I? Where's Stryker?!

Scott: Who?

Jacob: Never mind. What's up bud?

Scott: Wanna explain why Rogue wanted us to crash and burn?

Jacob: It's a long, long, story.

Scott: Fine. Also what had you froze up like that?

Jacob: ...I have no idea.

Meanwhile Jacob's dad, Logan was seen talking to Xavier in his study.

Logan: Why not tell em the truth?

Xavier: How do you tell students that their principal whom they're supposed to respect,
and their enemy are one and the same?

Look, if there's anything my son and those kids are used to doing, it's keeping their cool... and keeping their secrets.

Xavier: I don't know.

Logan. They'll deal with it. Trust me. You've taught them a lot.

Just then Storm and Jean walk into the study.

Storm: Trouble's brewing. A blizzard in the mountains.

Jean: The Geology Club left for their field trip up there this morning.

Xavier: Jean, I thought you were going with them.

Jean: Yeah. So did I. I found out Darkholme deep-sixed me at the last minute to make room for her little Rogue.

Xavier: Rogue. You're right. Trouble is brewing.

Now back at the field trip, everyone is seen inside the cave taking shelter from the snow.

Redetzke: Might as well make the best of it. So in review, metamorphic rock. Question: What has altered it from its original state? Answer: Heat, pressure or chemical change. It was one thing, now it's another. A mutation. Okay, over here. Somebody point out examples of other igneous rock formations.

Student: How about that, Mr. Rudetsky?

Redetzke: Exactly. Rock forms from very hot molten material. It's deformation usually a result of stress not weather, in this part of the cave. And here you'll see indications of...

As the group walks away, Scott and Jacob see Rogue walking deeper into the cave and away from the group. Scott motions to Jacob to follow him and he responds with a nod.

Scott: Well?

Jacob: Well what?

Scott: Can you y'know... smell her scent?

Jacob: I'm not the team's personal blood hound Scott. I'm the best at what I do and I do isn't nice-

Scott then grabs his arm stopping him from walking. Jacob looks down as the boys flash their flashlights down seeing nothing but utter darkness.

Jacob: Woah... thanks.

Scott: Of course, Logan will skin me alive if you didn't return.

Jacob: No shit. Rogue? You out here?

The boys turn around seeing Rogue leaning against the cave's wall. Jacob jumps slightly clutching his chest and sighs in relief.

Jacob: Jeez, they need to put a bell on you.

Rogue: I need to know Scott. What do you want with me?

Jacob: Not this again. Rogue we talking about this already-

Rogue: No, no. I need to hear this from your friend. For all I know you could've been lying to me. So... what is it do you want with me?

Scott: I don't want anything. Well, except maybe your friendship.

Rogue: You know what I want? The truth. Am I a target for you and your X-freaks?

Scott: We...

Rogue: It's true, isn't it? I know all about your battle simulation, the one where I'm the enemy.

Scott: No. No, wait. Rogue, it's complicated. We're not who you think we are.

Jacob: Listen to Glasses, Rogue. We've never tried to hurt you. You've been lied to.

Scott: Look, we want you with us.

Rogue: Yeah? Well, sorry. Not interested.

Paul then arrives walking towards the three of them.

Paul: Hey, everything all right? Rudetsky's looking for you.

Rogue: Paul here is your friend, but I bet you never practice fighting him!

Paul: I'm afraid you'd lose that bet, Rogue.

Paul then transforms back into Darkholme shocking the three students.

Darkholme: Hello, Jacob and Scott. Are you more surprised to see me... or me?

Scott: Principal Dark... You're Mystique?

Mystique: Something Professor Xavier neglected to tell you.

Jacob: That scent... it was you wasn't it?!

Mystique: Nice use of your nose Howlett. You both have no idea what he's been hiding from you. Let me fill you in. You X-Men are nothing but puppets for Charles Xavier. And I am a sharp blade cutting your strings, just so I can watch you fall!

He then pushes Scott off the cliff.

Rogue: No!

Jacob: Scott! I'll kill you!

Jacob pops out his claws and runs towards Mystique who turns around smirking before speaking a few words freezing the boy up.

Mystique: Tell me Mister Howlett, how much do you know about your mother?

Jacob eyes widen and froze his claws were inches from Mystique's face as she leans down to his ears whispering to him.

Mystique: Hmph. Weapon X-22, the blood son of Weapon X. Son of Kayla... how pitiful. Frozen like a deer in headlights.

She sends a kick throwing Jacob off the cliff as well but Rogue this time tried to grab him.

Rogue: JACOB! Why did you do that?

Mystique: I'm protecting you, dear, from his lies. He only wants to hurt you, just like Charles Xavier and all the other X-Men.

Rogue: And you don't? What did you do to Paul?

Mystique: Let's just say he missed the bus, thanks to a little miscommunication about the departure time.

She then turns back into Paul extending her hand towards her.

Paul: Now let's rejoin the others and break the tragic news.

Rogue: No more secrets!

Now gloveless she reaches and grabs a hold Mystique's hand

Rogue: Your powers are mine! Your memories are mine!

The scene flashes to her and Irene talking in the car.

Mystique: Absorbing his memories and physical abilities. Wonderful. She will come to us willingly, given the right incentive.

Wolverine: You!

Scott: Thought you could escape us, did you?

Mystique: We cannot lose her! Especially not to Xavier.

Jean: But some people just won't be helped!

Irene: Yes. We were lucky to get to her first.

Mystique: Indeed.

The scene flashes back to present as Rogur now understands everything and that Jacob and Scott really were trying to be friends with her.

Rogue: Oh, Jacob! Scott! I'm sorry.

She makes her way to the cliff seeing Jacob halfway down the cliff with Scott holding onto his arm while his other held onto the ledge. Jacob looks up seeing Mystique jumping down after him before turning back to Rogue.

Rogue: Jake! I'm so sorry! You guys were right, Mystique was using me and-

Jacob: That's really sweet Rogue that you finally got your senses together. BUT WE ARE LITERALLY DANGLING FOR OUR LIVE AT THE MOMENT!!!

Rogue: Oh right! Sorry!

Jacob loses his grip and was about to fall until Rogue grabs his hand and struggles to pull both boys up.

Jacob: C'mon Rogue! Pretend im one of your allies!

Rogue slowly began to let go making Scott and Jacob freak out.

Jacob: NOT TOAD! NOT TOAD!

With one final pull she pulled both boys up, the three began to catch their breath as Scott eyes widen behind his shades seeing Rogue and Jacob and calls out with a joking manor

Scott: Jake your hand.

Jacob and Rogue look down seeing Rogue's gloved hand intertwined with his which freaks Rogue out but Jacob looks down at this quickly pulling away.

Jacob: I um... Thanks for the lift Rogue.

Before she could speak they look up seeing a giant rock being pushed over the edge towards them. Jacob grabs Rogue's hand again before turning to Scott who nods.

Scott: On 3! 1... 2...

Rogue: What?!

Jacob: 3!

Jacob and Scott: Jump!

The three of them jump down landing into the water below them with the flow of the water pulling them along to another cliff. As their last resort Scott shoots a beam dropping a few rocks for them to hang on to. As they're about to fall over the edge, Scott grabs onto the rock platform he shot as did Jacob who helped pull Rogue up.

Jacob: Well... that was intense.

Just then karma struck as the platform they stood upon breaks underneath them as they begin to fall again, Jacob grabs Rogue and turns so his back's facing towards the ground taking the impact but Scott on the other hand was out for the count with bruise on his head. Rogue began to look around seeing they landed on some type of rock shaped bridge then turned her matters to Jacob.

Rogue: Jacob! Are you-

Jacob: Nothing a healing a can't fix. Let's go check on Scott!

He stands up stretching his back as there's a loud but satisfying pop as they run over to check on Scott. While Rogue checks on him, Jacob looks over backing away slowly.

Jacob: Rogue... try not to freak out.

Rogue then looks over the bridge.

Jacob: I said don't freak out.

Scott: Nice pep talk. You might be able to give Jake a few pointers.

Jacob: We can laugh about this when we're not on the edge of death.

Rogue: Mystique had me pretty mixed up. Her mind's a tortured mess. But I saw enough to know that you're not my enemy. I really thought she cared about me.

Scott: Hey, she probably does. Just sometimes it's really hard to understand adults. They never seem to trust us.

Rogue: Scott, don't pass out.

Jacob then lightly slaps Scott trying to wake him up.

Jacob: Come on Summer's. Wake up!

Meanwhile somewhere in the sky the Blackbird is shown flying through the sky where Xavier, Logan and Storm are looking for Scott and Jacob.

Logan: We're moving too slow. Spread a little more sunshine, would you?

Storm: I'm a weather witch, not a snowplow. I'm doing the best I can.

Back at the rocky bridge, Jacob catches a scent and growls popping his claws out looking ahead. Confused Rogue looks as well seeing Mystique turning into a wolf.

Rogue: It's Mystique!

Jacob: Try and wake Scott up. Leave Mystique to me!

Back in the Blackbird Xavier is trying to contact Scott.

Xavier: Scott! Scott, I hope you can hear me. We're on our way. We're... Scott!

Jacob: Chuck it's Jacob! Scott's down for the count and im dealing with Mystique!

Xavier: He's hurt.

Logan: Great. How are we gonna find them in this whiteout?

Back with the others, Scott managed to mumble a few words for Rogue to hear.

Scott: X- Men, they're coming. What? They are? Great. Ya hear that Jake!

Jacob: Yeah. But they can't find us.

Rogue: Figures. Then we'll give them something they can find. Open your eyes, Scott. Now!

Rogue takes Scott's glasses off then Scott opens his eyes sending giant red beam into the sky. Back in the sky Logan sees this and turns the Blackbird towards the beam.

Logan: There! Charles, take the controls.

Mystique as wolf charges at Jacob who holds his arms up to defend himself as she slashed at his jacket sleeve. Jacob retaliates by swiping at the wolf, but Mystique jumps over the swipe and locks her jaws on Jacob's arm as his arm began to bleed. Not letting go Jacob lifts her up hoisting the wolf over his head.

Jacob: Some friendly advice, teach... don't mess with the son of the Wolverine!

He then throws her off the bridge, where she would have fallen if she didn't transform herself into an eagle and begins to fly upwards for an attack. But her plan was stopped short when the Blackbird arrives and Logan is waiting for her to make a move.

Logan: Give it up, Mystique, or you'll be tangling with a Wolverine!

Seeing she's outnumbered, Mystique flies away. But the bridge began to break as Logan lands next to the kids, grabbing the unconscious Scott. Rogue is helped by Jacob into the Blackbird, as it takes off once everyone was inside. Cut to the inside of the jet where Logan set Scott down gently on the floor with Jacob looking over him.

Jacob: Phew... Jean would skin me alive if you didn't return.

While Storm and Jacob were checking on Scott. Logan walks over to Rogue now wanting an answer.

Logan: Where's your allegiance, kid? Us or them?

Rogue: If I don't say you, will I get thrown out of this jet?

Logan: Nope. Not our style. We've either earned your trust by now or we haven't. But seeing how close you are to my kid, I think you know the answer.

Rogue turns to seeing Jacob and Storm talking while she was wiping the blood from the wolf bite. She then sees his injured arm began to heal itself then turns back to Logan.

Rogue: You.

Logan: Welcome to the X-Men.

We now cut to everyone in Xavier's study where Charles had just got done explaining to everyone on how Mystique is their principal.

Jean: It's the same as lying to us. We had a right to know who our principal really was.

Kitty: Yeah. Totally.

Scott: How come you didn't tell us?

Kurt: Yeah, man. What did you think we were gonna do? Go after her?

Evan: Man, we know better. She wants to play like nothing's going down, so can we.

Kitty. It's like we were playing with fire and didn't even know it.

Xavier: Rogue?

Rogue: It's not my place.

Kitty: Sure it is. You're part of the family now.

JacobYeah, Rogue. Tell us what you think.

Rogue: Well, I think... No, I've learned that honesty... is very important between people you care about. At least it is to me.

She turns to see Jacob smiling at her which she returned with a smile of her own.

Xavier: You're right. All of you.I must apologize for keeping this secret from you. But please understand, there are many challenges in your future... secrets, elements of surprise. Some you're ready to deal with, some you're not. In the future, I will try to do better knowing which is which.

Scott: Thanks, professor. We're all in this together. It's nice to know we've all got something to learn. That's what makes us X-Men.

Jacob: Ya damn right.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

=============================================================
Go time🕺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 813 13
Avengers/X-Men AU. FINISHED Magneto's beef with the humans who have wronged him still wage on. When word of a new mutant that could turn the tides i...
125K 4.2K 21
Their world was destroyed, turned to ruin by the arrival of Apocalypse. With no other option, Charles Xavier sent his team of young mutants to anothe...
4.7K 53 10
A young mutant from Sweden is discovered to have massive powers. Powers that unfortanly attracts the attention of some dangerous people. Not followi...
8.9K 253 34
"I always thought I was normal. And I was normal. Until now." Ree Spinnet- The Bronze Night. Super Heroes aren't a fantasy anymore. She and 5 others...