𝟯𝟲𝟱 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦|| 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗩...

By liyahhwritess

this is based on the movie 365 days More

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝗢𝗡𝗘
𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
not a chapter
not a chapter
𝗧𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
not a chapter
𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
not a chapter

𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

984 18 2
By liyahhwritess

𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟬 𝗔𝗠
𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗔, 𝗗𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗖
𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗧

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘 𝗡𝗬𝗔𝗛 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦

I woke up and Von was up. "Happy valentine's day mama." He said and he started kissing all over my face. I laughed and said "Feliz día de San Valentín bebe."

"Ion speak spanish but you said happy valentine's day baby. Right?" He said and I laughed. "Mhm." I said and he smiled. "What we finna do today?" I asked him.

"You gon see. But we going to breakfast first." He said. "Ight." I said. I got up and I went to the bathroom and got ready.

"Fine ass." Von said as I did my edges. He smacked my ass and I rubbed it. "Baeee." I whined. "Why would you do that." I said and he laughed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and he put his head on my shoulder. I put some lipgloss on and I kissed Von's forehead.

He sucked his teeth and I laughed. "Bruh." He said and he wiped my lipgloss off his forehead. "Why it's sticky." He said. "Cause it is." I said. I grabbed a hotel wash cloth and wet it and wiped his forehead. "You ready ma?" He asked me as I put some perfume on.

"Yup." I said and I put my locs inna side part and I put my hoops in. "Hollon." He said and he took his o block chain off and put it on me. I stuck my tongue out and bent over infront of him. "Damnn." He said and he smacked my ass.

I quickly stood up and said "That hurted." and he rubbed my butt. "Hurted ain't a word." He said. "Idc." I said. "Ight cmon mama." Von said and he held my hand and we left the room and went downstairs. We went outside the resort and as we was walking to the buffet, I saw a cat.

"Baby look." I said as I pointed at the cat. "That mutha fucka look evil." He said and I sucked my teeth. "You so mean." I said and we made it to the buffet. "I'm js being honest." He said.

-

"That was so fun baby." I said after we finished swimming with dolphins. "Ik ma." He said and he layed down onna bed. "What we finna do now?" He said. "Yk what I wanna do?" I said and I got onna bed and got on top of him.

He smiled and said "Not rn ma." and I pouted. "Pleasee baby." I said. "I'm tired gang." He said. "I can put you to sleep." I said and I started kissing his neck. "Ight cmon." He said and I smiled. I closed the curtains and I turned the lights off.

———————————

I took his pants off and his boxers and I put my hair inna ponytail. I took my clothes off and I sucked on his balls. "Shit ma whatchu doing?" He groaned. I spit on his dick and I stroked it. I made out with his tip and he said "Stop teasing."

I grabbed my cup of ice and put the ice in my mouth. I started sucking his dick and he said "Fuckk. Yo ass nasty gang." and he pushed my head down. I sucked my cheeks in and I massaged his balls. He moaned and I swirled my tongue around his tip.

I took his dick and put it in between my breast. "Shit. You gotta chill folks." He said and I continued sucking his dick. "I'm finna nut ma." He said and I put my hands around his dick and I squeezed it. "Wait. Fuckkk." He groaned and his nut shot down my throat.

I swallowed his nut and I kept sucking. "What is yo doing to me ma?" He said and his eyes started getting watery. I kept sucking till he nutted again.

———————————

I layed down next to Von and he was sleep. I laughed and I kissed him. I got up and grabbed my bonnet and put it on and I went to sleep.

-

𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗩𝗢𝗡 𝗗𝗔𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗡 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗧

It was 9:30 pm and we got back from dinner and we went on our room. "I told you that I was gon put you to sleep earlier." Charlotte said as she took her shoes off. "Ian even know you was freaky like that." I said and I sat down onna bed.

"But Ima put yo ass to sleep." I said and I picked her up and put her onna bed.

———————————

I took my clothes off and then I took her clothes off. I put my hair inna ponytail and I said "Yo ass betta not cum till I tell you to. You hear me?" and she nodded. "Words mama." I said. "Yes baby." She said.

I rubbed her clit then I licked it. I started fingering her and she moaned. I ate her out as I fingered her. "Ouu fuckk." She said and I felt her closing her legs. I popped her thigh and I said "Keep yo fucking legs open." and I went faster. "I'm about to cum." She said and I pumped my fingers in and out of her faster.

"Squirt fa me ma." I said. "Fuckkk." She moaned and she squirted and some of it got on my face. "Damn ma." I said and I ran my fingers down my face and sucked her cum off my fingers.

I grabbed her neck and tongue kissed her and she kissed me back. I rammed my dick inside of her and she screamed. "Stfu." I said and I put her leg on my shoulder and went faster. "You like being fucked like this? Hm?" I said in her ear.

"Yess fuckk." She said. "You love this dick?" I said. "Yesss." She moaned. "Tell me how much you love it." I said and I started kissing and sucking on her neck.

"I love it soo fucking muchhh." She said and I went faster. She put her hand on my stomach. "Move yo fuckin hand Charlotte." I said and she moved her hand. "This my pussy. You hear me?" I said. "Yess " She said.

"I'm about to cum baby." She said. "Hold it." I said and I slowed down. "You like that huh?" I said and she moaned. I grabbed her neck and roughly tongue kissed her. "I love it." She said.

I went deeper and her mouth fell open. "Mm fuckk." She said and I felt her tighten her walls and I groaned. "Shit ma chill." I said and I felt myself about to nut. "Cum on my dick ma." I said and she cum on my dick. "Fuck." I groaned and I pulled out and nutted on her stomach.

"Get on yo hands and knees and arch yo back." I said. "Noo. Anal sex hurts." She said and I sucked my teeth. "Come ride my face then." I said and she sat on my face.

———————————

-

I looked down and Charlotte was on her phone. I kissed her forehead. "Move." She said. "What I do?" I said. "You fucked my walk up." She said and I tried not to laugh. "Yea and Ima fuck it more later. We gon be fucking onna balcony." I said. "Dayvon." She said. "Ian playing. I'm deadass." I said.

"You're such a fucking sex addict." She said. "Cause yo pussy too addicting." I said and I pulled her closer to me and layed my head on her shoulder.

"You're such a big ass baby." She said and I laughed. "What time is it?" She said. "9:30 pm." I said. "Oh. Ion wanna leave here tomorrowww." She said and I laughed. "Me either ma." I said and I kissed on her neck. I rubbed her clit and she softly moaned. "Stopp. She's sore." She said. "Mb foe nem. I beat that pussy up huh?" I said and she mugged me. "You're not funny. And I got hickies all on my neck." She said and I laughed.

"Leave me alone." She said and I laughed again. "Moveeee." She said and she tried to push me off her. "I'm sorry ma." I said and I kissed her cheek but she pushed me away and I laughed.

"You so cute when you mad." I said. "Moveee." She said and I pulled her closer to me and I kissed her forehead. "Leave me alone baeee." She said. "No." I said and I layed on her.

"Get yo big over grown ass off meeee. Big ass baby." She said. "Youn love me no more ma?" I said and she ignored me.

"Maaa. Why you acting like that?" I said. "Ima eat yo pussy." I said. "Omgg don't start." She said, smiling. "Ima be fucking yo ass onnat balcony and have yo ass screaming my name and the whole world gon hear you." I said. "Ima be fucking yo ass so hard, yo ass gon need a wheelchair." I said and she covered her face.

"I'm so obsessed witcho folks. Ima love you for eternity. Even when I die, Ima still love you." I said and I kissed all over her face. "Hollon." I said and I got up and picked her up.

"We finna fuck onna balcony." I said and I carried her to the balcony.

thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.6K 26
Keep it on the low. Dayvon is in a relationship, but is messing around with Vianne. So they have to keep it on the low.
529K 16K 54
The first 50 Shades of grey king Von book
77.3K 2.2K 42
read to find out
68.5K 848 29
𝑨 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒈𝒐, 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎, 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒙... 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒍 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒌, 𝒅𝒅 𝑶�...