𝐊𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐈 ☆ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐃�...

By S0URandSUGAR

♡︎♥︎⇨ "AHHH!, ELIZABETH IS SO SO CUTE ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE'S BRAVE!!" ------------------------- In Which The... More

♡︎ 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨 + 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 ♥︎
♡ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝟎𝟎𝟎 ♡
♥︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ♥︎
♥︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 || 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ♥︎
♡︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 || 𝟎𝟎𝟑 ♡
♡ 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐞 || 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ♡
♥︎ 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 || 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ♥︎
♥︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭 || 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ♥︎
♡ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐮𝐠𝐬 || 𝟎𝟎𝟕 ♡︎
♡︎ 𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 || 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ♡
♥︎ 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐱 𝐒𝐢𝐧 || 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ♥︎
♥︎ 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠?, 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠! || 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ♥︎
♡︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 || 𝟎𝟏𝟏 ♡︎
♡ 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧! ♡︎ || 𝟎𝟏𝟐
♥︎ 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 ♥︎ || 𝟎𝟏𝟑
♥︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 || 𝟎𝟏𝟒 ♥︎
<< 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 >>

Author Note.

1K 47 8
By S0URandSUGAR

OKAY!, so no I'm not dead and no I'm not giving up this book, I've simply haven't had any time/energy to write a new chapter once I'm free I promise to upload the chapter. Currently it's in the works so it make take me a while before it's done.

Please don't forget this book or leave I swear I'm working on this book!, I just need some time to have the energy to write I swear, plus I'm trying to read some books with a mitsuri reader to help make her personality better.

I've noticed that I think I haven't really been able to capture her personality so I'm trying to get better!, and I'm also trying not to use as much since I used it to to MUCH and I feel like that it does get annoying since it's as after as and a continuation and that does annoy people.

So please stay tune!, the chapter may come out next week or the week after we shall see!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3K 67
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...
10.3K 246 15
Elizabeth is coming to a new school. She is a total bad ass. She didn't plan to make any friends. Then it is this group 'seven deadly sins' that also...
87.6K 2.7K 15
The curse had been broken, Meliodas had finally after so many thousands of years broken the curse forcing the ever cycle of Elizabeth being reincarna...
127K 3.7K 14
This is a various x reader based in the Anime/Manga series Nanatsu no Taizai or Seven Deadly Sins. You are a shapeshifter confined to the sin of tric...